Transbike-Boston

Printer-friendly version
TransBike-Boston

By Stanman63
Thanks To JennaFL For Proofing And Nora Adrienne for editing!

Synopsis:When a young woman visits the TransBike, she finds sweet justice.

"Welcome to Transbike my friends, what may I do for you?'

"I have a question about this contraption of yours, just how effective is it?"

"Totally effective Ma'am, why do you ask?"

"I am not a woman, I am a freak."

"Surely not!! You are quite beautiful."

"I look this way because of my evil step-father. He did this to me."

"Want to tell me your story?"

"I have always been quite small for my gender, I was born Kelly Lynn. As a boy, I was nimble and quick. I was the quarterback in football and did quite well in other sports as well."

"But that was not enough for my step-father. When I dressed as a Cheerleader for Halloween, he decided that I should be a girl. I didn't know it but he started giving me hormones and all too soon, I grew breasts."

"Mom had died just before Halloween, so she couldn't stop it from happening. Now I am a boy below only, I am all girl everywhere else."

"Where is your step-father?"

"He is that scumbag in the red cap lusting after those dancers."

"Want to get even?" If you ride the bike, you can become yourself and turn him into a girl that you control."

"Yes, please!!"

"Then get on and pedal>'

She did and as she did, her body became totally female and she switched bodies with her step-father. His new body was youthened to that of his former body.

"What's happening to me? Why am I a girl now?"

"It is revenge for turning your step-son into a girl. You are now is slave."

"How much do I owe you for freeing me?"

"Just have fun with your new life and have fun raising a family."

With that the new couple left as the new girl found she wanted hew master to command her.

Then the Dapper Gentleman and the TransBike ventured on to grant the dream of another kindred soul. Will it be you?

THE TRANSBIKE WELCOMES YOU TO RIDE

[-][+][-]
Finis

up
50 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A new twist

A refreshing new twist. I like surprise endings.

Love,
Billie Sue

Billie Sue

*twitch*

Ummmmmmm.... that's... really disturbing that... umm... wow I can't even say it. He... he married his dad? That's... just wrong T_T

 

    I just got to be me :D

 

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Transbike Boston F.Y.I.

Please note that it was the evil step-dad that forced his step-son into transitioning. The bike simply righted a wrong done to the young man.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Also

I don't like the reference that seems to say that a woman is a slave to her husband if she is a wife. I find that offensive, sorry.

 

    I just got to be me :D

 

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

re: Transbike - Boston

Yes, there was a bit of forced in there, but why offensive? This is just a bit blunt on the item, but I suppose that is the way with a lot of body swap stories, if a child swaps with one of their parents they will be "married to a parent". The body and therefore the DNA will be the same as was.

Look at the film Freeky Friday (I prefer the one with Jodie Foster in it). The mother and daughter swapped places. Now it wasn't mentioned in the film, but do you really think that she slept in a different bedroon because she now was her mother?

Reminds me of an old FM story called The Leaf. Time to go hunting and remember some early TG stories.

Hugs

Karen