A Christmas Gift

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Contests: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

TG Elements: 

Permission: 

lights06.gif
December 2016 Spirit of Giving Story Contest Entry

 

santa-girls-prt1 red boots.jpg

 
I had been planning this for a year and tonight my efforts would pay off. Who thought a glass of milk and a handful of oatmeal cookies could have so much power?

I'm getting ahead of myself, I'm a biochemist working in an oh so secret government laboratory playing with DNA. We were tasked with introducing a virus that would allow a change in DNA to make a 50 lb tomato, or to change a field mouse into a 1400lb Holstein cow. All this research was for our manned Mars mission. Imagine, a whole herd of cattle only weighing a few pounds, the fuel savings are tremendous!
But some of us were the image of the evil mad scientist. We could change your mother-in-law into a beagle, or your ugly friend into a supermodel!

Tonight, ten years of work, and a year's planning would come together. I checked the wall clock, 11:50pm. I quickly turned all the lights in the room off except for the soft glow from the tree in the corner. I hid behind the armchair, waiting, waiting! At last! I heard the gentle fall of soot from the chimney, and saw shiny black boots come into sight. Soon a shadowy image started munching on the oatmeal cookies, and sipping the milk.

A moaning and sharp groaning broke out. I jumped from behind my chair and turned on the lights!

There, before me stood a statuesque blonde haired beauty, dressed only in red knee-high stiletto heeled boots, and a fur-trimmed red bikini; a satchel lay at her feet.

She turned towards me, linked her arms around my neck and breathed, "Merry Christmas, have you been a good boy?"

"I must have been," I answered, "I got my wish!"

up
173 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well wrapped!

Cressar's picture

...almost got me liking Christmas, Karen :-)

Radio Cressar - not available on FM

It all depends if you're

It all depends if you're naughty or nice

Re: Depends

Cressar's picture

I'm taking the Fifth...

Radio Cressar - not available on FM

OMG! This would....

Make playing Santa so much more appealing! But couldn't they be chocolate chips instead? lol. Cute one Karen! Loving Hugs Talia

Kind of cute

Renee_Heart2's picture

And would most of us Trans girls LOVE something like this to turn us into real women yes I think so lol :)

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Silly

Fun, but how does DNA change someone's outfit?

Maybe it's leather? Leather

Maybe it's leather? Leather is made from flesh and the excess material had to go somewhere, some human to cow DNA transformation and zap- new outfit! ;)

I'm told STFU more times in a day than most people get told in a lifetime

You're worried about changing

You're worried about changing clothes ? How did a fat man fit down the chimney ?

LMAO!

So true Karen! So true! Loving Hugs Talia

Fat Man down a Chimmy

Fat Man down a Chimmy

With Pixie Dusty or Fairy Dusty and a little bit of Elf Magic of course

SamanthaAnn

Fat man transport

Actually, by laying a finger along side his nose.

Karen