The School for Transgendered, Cross-Dressers and Teen Babies 3

Printer-friendly version

(Shocking news two days after the trials)

I was sitting in my home office when a call came in from the local Elementary School saying a social worker was hitting two kids that was in the care of the county. Miss Shaw was known to e harsh on boys but the two students in question. They weren’t your normal boys and they didn’t dress like boys either. I guess that’s why I got the call the school was a magnet school that took the over flow of the main school but the boys weren’t on the lit of names for the main school. Sydney and Starla Lee was the two in trouble.

The name I was getting was Lee from the principal. The name rang bell but I couldn’t I couldn’t place it. The two keep saying they where girls and had the right to live that way. Then the name Bell came up from one of the children and then I knew where the Mc-Masters name came from. Miss. Shaw kept telling them their last was Mc-Masters and Dr. Bell was a bad man turn boy into girl for no reason. I knew something was fishy then. I showed my badge and said “if you lay another hand on these two little girls again you will find yourself with matching bracelets connected with a chain". Miss.Shaw smacked both kids at the same time sending them to the ground.

I knew something had to be done so I helped the boy-girls up took them to the school nurse to be looked over and to get a report to hand over to her bosses. That was if she had any. I called and checked her name and come to find out she was one of the ones who got away from the first group home that was shout down along with the farm a few years ago. I was wondering if she was the ring leader and let the others take the fall.

It was then the nurse brought the report but before I could get it Miss. Shaw got it and ripped it up and said “I’ll see that these sissy boys become men, real men”. Then looked at me and said “then I’ll have your badge”. The only thing she didn’t know I had called ahead for backup and she was taken into custody. She said “I’ll be out in a few hours and no one will find the other kids”. I knew this was bigger than ever. Another bad group home and farm had popped up.

I knew I had to find that place or a bunch of kids wouldn’t see tomorrow. The two I knew would be safe meet someone at the trials and wanted her to be their mother. That’s when I came up with a plan. It was a long shot but it was worth a shot. I knew the neighborhood had a group home that was only at 2% full and had tons of room so a plan was set in motion to help give the kids a safe haven to live.

The State Law Enforcement Division was called in to assist finding the home and farm. The home was easy because the kids lead us to it. The farm would be harder. I got an inside look at their life and was told they where taken away from their two fathers. I knew where this was going to lead and found out that a gay couple was ran out of town a little over three months ago around the same time the school issue reared it’s ugly head.

As SLED busted in the doors to the group home several shoots rang out through the building sending kids running for safety. SLED agents whisked the kids to safety that was close by. Others needed medical help and the ones that faced death in the face would need Dr. Bells help for years to come. I knew these kids needed homes but every family was at its max. For the kids at the farm it was not the same happy out come as at the home. From the home sixteen of twenty walked away two of the four shot wouldn’t walk again and two didn’t make it. At the Farm only four of the eight walked away two wouldn’t walk again and two didn’t make it out. Two kids lost a twin in each case.

(At the Davis’ House)

The Davis family was all packed up and ready to go on a trip to Maine for a few weeks to meet with other families that had kids that where Transgendered and or in diapers. The odd thing was the lake house might not be big enough for them so they took some tents just in case so the boys that wanted to sleep outdoors could. As we got to the airport we where given passes to go to a private airplane that would take us to where we needed to go with a stop in Boston on the way back to drop off two girls to their new family.

What shocked me was it was the Quill’s private jet. The next thing was it had Davis on the side. I knew we came into some big money but didn’t know how much from the lawsuit. All we knew was the some of 12.4 million dollars was given. The pilot said it was a gift from the business the Quill boys had owned but now was our own private jet to do as we saw fit. The pilot was the sister of the Quill boys and had no problems with the kids that where Transgendered. So all thirty-six of us got on in Charleston and only two would be getting off in Boston to meet their new family on the return trip.

Once we where in the air the pilot walked back to where I was sitting and told me her story. She cut right to the heart of the story of how her brothers beat her to the point that she almost died. She said she spent well over three months in the hospital. No one cared that she was in there even her parents. Then she came out with the reason she was in there so long. The doctors tried everything to say you’re not a girl. To get out she had to say she was a boy. She hated every second of her life so once her parents died she got the main part of the business. She finally could be the girl she was born to be.

(As we land in Maine)

As we got into Maine near the hanger where our jet would be kept till we left to go back home there was an old tour bus. Well the tour bus wasn’t that old but old enough that the company thought it would be put to better use as a large family van. The ones who little ones sat with them and the ones that wanted to sit together could. It took about two or three hours to get to the lake but we traveled in style. We had the comfort of home just no kitchen.

(At Togue Lake)

We where headed to Togue Lake. We would be staying in a six bedroom cabin on the lake. The only thing was more kids than room but the boys wanted to camp-out in tents. Some of the girls wanted to camp-out as well. I had to check to see if it was okay to camp-out in the area. I didn’t know if bad people are in the area.

Things got a little wild the first night Jamie said “daddy my tummy hurts and she showed me where and I knew something was about to happen. Dr. Bell had come up with us but not on the same plane he paid for his own way up but said I’d be flying back while you stop over in Winnisimmet to help these two lovely little girls. He talked to them about their past and what they wanted in life. One was a brother and two loving fathers like they had before. As he talked to them he found out a shocking revelation they had a brother but was taken away from them and wasn’t seen again.

Dr. Bell was to make sure they are ready to be in a new family. He knew they would be in good hands with Dr. Eliza and she could continue their care. His main concern was not only Jamie and her pain, but finding these two lovely girls brother. The best thing about Dr. Bell not only was he a good Transgendered specialist he was a good family doctor as well.

Jamie knew she had at lest two more weeks but knowing this trip was important for the family to put up a good front, but with this turn of events she knew it was going to be sooner rather than later. Ashley wouldn’t let her do to much but Jamie being Jamie wanted to do things her way.

Jamie screamed out in pain late that night and I knew it was time. Dr. Bell got ready to go with us to the ER. The other families would find out soon. I knew things would be hard on Jamie and Ashley now with a little baby to care for. I knew trouble was going to come from the local police and without the right people in place thing could get ugly really ugly. I could lose my whole family and they would be split up and not have each other to look out for the others.

(Meanwhile back in South Carolina)

There where some people in the Senate and the House of Reps. They where trying to stop the construction of the school saying they didn’t have the right contracts. The contractors knew they had all the paperwork in order. So not to break the law they stopped so they can get the right contracts to finish the work in time to open the school on time. Little did they know someone dirty was behind the state law makers and they had to be stopped and soon. SLED was called in by Brenda Rowland to look into the dirty people.

(At the Hospital)

As we got Jamie to the ER the nurse that was at the check in desk name tag read Quill. Dakota Quill I had a felling there would be trouble. That was until she pulled me aside saying “I once was a boy but now I’m a girl. I know the hell my brothers put your family through and would never say a word to anyone”. Jamie wanted her daddy and Ashley at her side the whole time. Dr. Bell asked for a room so Jamie could give birth to her child in private. As we where shown a room we where told to get out of the hospital now or else. I knew what was coming and Dakota said you are breaking federal laws. And I have called the police myself.

I knew he was mad at the nurse and he fired her on the spot. The police arrested the ER doctor and said what ever it is you are here for take care of it now because he will be out come mid morning tomorrow.

The ER nurse tried to keep us from using the room but was overruled by someone in a suit. While Jamie gave birth I got a call from Brenda Rowland saying something that was big and dirty going on and was being looked into. So do what you need to there and then that other thing.

(Over in Colorado)

Three families where getting threats from the town well it was more like four families. The James family was getting the most. Each child got letters saying bad things would happen to them and the police would look the other way. So they plan to move somewhere safe so their kids can be happy and be themselves.

T B C in Little Boy-Girl/Girl-Boy Saga 40 (Prequel for the school)/School for Trans-Kids 4/Brothers Tell All 3

up
57 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sydney and Starla are going

Sydney and Starla are going to appear in another state very soon(well some time around Mid-November, have to do another story first) with some new parents and a more in-depth backstory. They will be around for more tales, but their time in South Carolina is over...

I'm told STFU more times in a day than most people get told in a lifetime

Interesting story, just

Interesting story, just wondering if the Finn Family will show in this story as well?