Transbike-London

Printer-friendly version

"Ah, greetings my young friends, how may I help you this fine and wondrous Day"

"Sir, Does this bike actually work or is it a ruse to sell bikes?"

"Good lady, this bike does work as promised, why do you ask, surely you don't wish to become a man?"

"No way!! Quite the opposite, I want to become a woman!!"

"Why you are quite lovely, I would never see you has a male, and I take it that this fine young man with you is your husband."

"No we are not married yet, she want to wait until she is a woman and then give herself to me upon our wedding night."

"I take it from your blushing that you two have discussed this at length and have experimented."

"A bit, but I still want to have his children and be a birth Mum as well. Unfortunately, as a Trans-woman, I can never do that. That is why we are here. We are hoping that you can give us the miracle that we are looking for."

"Kind and loving lady, I promise you that if tou want to give birth, that the bike can and will deliver upon its promise. But before I let you ride, I must know if you two can handle the responsibility of being parents."

"Sir, if I was not ready to be a Father, I would never have proposed to marry my intended!!"

"NO, it is not that that I question, I question whether or not you can afford the cost of raising a child. Many parents can't and have orphaned many children."

""Sir, I am a Scientist and my man is a Teacher. He is also a Peer of the Realm, so we can easily afford to raise a child."

"Then lovely lady, pedal your way to Motherhood with my Blessings."

"One question before I ride if you don't mind please."

"What is the question my good man."

"My intended, sister and I have all suffered injury recently, will your bike help us as well as my intended?"

"Yes, all that she has to do is pedal away and ask for you and your sister to be healed."

"Thank you kind sir, I shall now pedal for them as well."

"WOW!! I can actually feel the scars fading away from where I was hurt!!"

"I can feel my body is now that of a woman, kind sir, how can we ever thank you for your gift?"

"Just invite me to the wedding."

"But we don't even know your name!!"

"Just invite Transbike and I will come."

Then the loving couple left to share the news of their miracle from Transbike.

up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos