My Brother, is my She-Male Twin 1 & 2

Printer-friendly version

Our 5th Birthday

(Bristol Virginia)

I was shopping with my mom for my twin brother’s fifth birthday present. That’s when I saw a doll that looked just like him and said that would be perfect for him. Mom had already picked something out for him but said “if I had enough I could get it for him but had to give it to him when we are alone and it had to stay in the room that day”.

At the same time he was with daddy getting my fifth birthday present. He saw something that caught his eye and asked daddy to get it. Dad said son why would you want to get her a dress when she already has one just like it. He said “daddy” (in a girly voice) “I want to get it for me for when we have tea parties we can both look two cute little girls having tea with their teddy bear and dolly”. Daddy said “if you have enough money I’ll get it for you”

It was the morning of the party and my brother comes over to my bed and crawls in with me. We share a room but not a bed. Oh did I mention we’re not even potty trained yet and most of the time we just walk around the house in diapers. We’re normally wet when we get up but not wet enough to need changing.

Mom always comes in to find us cuddled up together with our teddy bears between us. She comes over and pulls the covers off of us causing us to cuddle up closer together to stay warm. Mom giggles and says I guess you two don’t want your birthday presents then. And walks out the door saying they will be going back to the store and there would be no party for you two.

We both looked at each other and jumped out of the bed with our teddy bears running after her downstairs and past her to our gifts. Mom stopped us saying “not till your guest get here and lunch is finished. You may get the gifts for each other and exchange them”.

We did what we where told. That’s when I saw the dress that looked just like the one I was going to wear today. That’s when mom saw it. My brother was holding it you to his body saying “my gift is to be her sister for the day mommy”. Then she saw that I was happy seeing him as my sister even if it was just for the day. We then ate breakfast and then had our diapers changed.

As the morning went on we had some time before the party started and I wanted to see my sister. Mommy helped him get dressed and he was the perfect little sister. Yes I know he’s my brother but he was a girl just for me on our birthday. I then gave him the doll I had got him and he started to cry. I asked him why. I got a “she’s beautiful” from him. I then hugged him.

That’s when our first guest arrived. He started to panic and wet and messed his diaper. I know how he felt so I just hugged him and went downstairs so mom can change him. When he came down he was still in the dress and was smiling the friend that had showed up early was the girl he had a little crush on.

She looked at him then me and said “is that your dress that he’s wearing. You where going to wear it today right”. I told her that it’s his and mime is still in my room. Mommy then took me to get dressed for the party. I asked mommy why she didn’t take the dress off of Ashley.

She said “it would be easier to change his diaper when needed. Plus he wanted to be your twin sister all day long. So how could I say no to him and anyway his hair is in blue ribbons and said lets put yours in some pink ribbons? Did I mention my name yet I guess not. My name is Dallas and I love it.

The only thing today is our birthday party and we both looked cute. Grandma and Grandpa Mac-Samuels are there and asked why Ashley was in a dress. They wanted to take us away from mom and dad. They said Ashley should be dress as a boy not a girl. Well that blew the party apart. Ashley ran off to our room slamming and locking the door. Mom ran after him only to be told by grandma and grandpa to focus on me.

I looked at them and said thanks to you my best friend ran off. I spit on the ground at their feet and ran off to be with my sister even if it was just for today. I guess he saw what I had done from our bedroom window because the door was unlocked but as soon as I got in he locked it back. Mom thanked our guest for coming but told her parents not to ever come back ever again.

Dad’s parents couldn’t make the trip at the time but they would be there in two more days. Mom and dad gave every one a slice of our cake but after she brought us ours with some Kool-aid. We sat at our little table we have our tea parties on with our dolls.

I even share my toys with him and he shares his with me. I love some of his (Hot Wheels and Matchbox) cars and trucks. One of them is from when our daddy was a boy. It was a 1964 ½ Ford Mustang. The funny thing is he said he found it at Wal-Mart some 30 years ago. Daddy had some that we couldn’t touch at all. He said they are from TV shows and movies from when he was a boy.

One of them was from the movie Smoky and the Bandit. Funny thing is I see daddy move it around every so often. He says he was dusting and I said okay and nothing more was said about it but knew he was playing with it.

Well he even had some NASCAR Racecars that he kept in a glass case that had a lock on it. The case is in the shape of a racetrack and he had them all over the case. It’s funny he was able to find some that where from the 1980s and 90s and a few from the 70s.

Ashley has this model that is metal that he put together with daddy’s help. It was so awesome once he got it together. Daddy was shocked to see the color of the body and thought why PINK. My sweet little brother said to make sissy happy. I went to gave him a kiss on the cheek but caught his lips.

Well he was still dressed like I was so I thought no big deal. Grandma and Pa gave him three level 1 snap together models cars. Gave me three outfits for my dolls the funny thing was mommy got the same three. The doll I got my brother was dressed like a boy but was really a girl doll.

That night mommy bathed us together and then had daddy help diaper us. That night we had more cake that was left over but it was only enough for the two of us and we enjoyed it. The reason why we enjoyed it was mommy and daddy feed it to us saying babies don’t feed themselves.

By the time we finished the cake it was bed time. Mommy let us try to brush out teeth but had to help us out. She then checked our diapers of course they where dirty and wet. Once in a clean and dry diaper daddy brought us our bottles tucked us in kissed our foreheads then turned out the lights.

Mommy checked on us before she went to bed and took our empty bottles that had warm milk in them back top the kitchen. Then she went to bed with daddy. That was when there was banging at the door. Two police officers where at the door to give mom the bad news about her parents.

The officers hand her three envelopes one with Ashley’s name on it and one with my name. That’s when mommy comes back into our bedroom with the letters. She wakes us up and hands us the letters after she opens them.

We are shocked that they wrote us an apology letters. Mommy had one too and opened hers up to read as well. In the letters they told us how sorry they where for ruining our Birthday Party. The three letters also had money in them with the letters saying get our grand-son/daughter something pretty to wear. We where fools to saw what we said and are sorry we messed the party up for them. I hope this money will help get them some matching clothes. Grandma and Grandpa Mac-Samuels love you still.

Me and Ashley where crying because yesterday would be the last time we would ever see them. We knew that a funeral would be planed soon and Ashley and I would be dressed the same way. Other family members got a letter like mommy but no money. Plus they where told not to say a word of how Ashley would be dressed.

Grandpa and Grandma Vander-Horn got there as they said they would. Ashley was in boy mode at the time. Well except for the pink diaper he was wearing under his shorts. The funny part is I was in nothing but a diaper and shirt-dress. We ran to them once they got out of their car.

They picked us up and hugged us and felt that we where still in diapers. It has been two or three years since they saw us. They where wondering why we where still in diapers. They soon found out why Ashley filled his with poopy and I wet mine. Grandma said I’ll help get these two little ones cleaned up.

Daddy had to take mommy to care of her parent’s funeral plans. They said they will plan it so the rest of the family can be there. Daddy told us to be good and do what we are told to.

Ashley was changed first giving me time to go poopy and boy did I go. Ashley giggled as he got his changed catching Grandpa good. Grandma asked me if I was done going. I sat down and made a bigger mess for grandma to clean up (giggles).

The mess I made just made grandma work harder to clean me good. After they where done they put us down for a nap. Grandma and Grandpa where watching the news when a report about a school for special kids in South Carolina.

The report was that the man behind the school was a sick man and should be put in jail. They showed a picture of the man and he looked like a very nice man. The man saying the bad thing wanted the land the school was on and the land around it. The two neighborhoods that surrounded the school had nice houses and one was really nice because it had an outdoor and indoor pool.

The report was on all the stations local and national. Parents of the kids that went to the school said it was the best thing to ever come about. Parents that had kids in other schools in the district wanted the school closed. Because they had computers that where up to date. Plus they had a choice of what to have for breakfast and lunch.

Bruce Quill wanted the land but was told to back off because of a grandfather clause that was on the land. Bruce Quill didn’t care and did all he could to get the land. He was later arrested and found guilty of his crimes along with his two brothers.

Then the news said something about a group home and farm being found by the nice man was closed down for good but key files where missing along with the location of other kids. It made grandma and grandpa sick and they wanted to do something about it. They saw a number on the screen and called it.

My Brother is My She-Male Twin 2

Seventh Birthday Surprise

(Bristol Virginia)

It was three days before our seventh birthday and it was another shopping trip. Only this time it was cut short. Our daddy’s dad had died and dad had to go take care of his mom.

We had almost every thing we needed. Ashley was getting a new party dress and I was getting a matching one. We still have our little issue and love the attention we get.

A few days later daddy had come home to tell us the funeral would be the same day as our birthday so no friends could come. Do to the fact that family would be at our house that day. He then said they could come the following day weather permitting.

The strange thing was our new neighbors had two girls. Well they both looked like girls. Starla and Kay-Kay Hays walked over to the fence to say hi and asked us what our plans where for that Friday. We had to tell them that our granddad had died a few days ago and we had to go to the funeral that day. They had shocked looks on their faces and said they had to go to a great uncle’s funeral that same day.

Our mommy came out to see who we where talking to and that’s when she saw her second cousin. That’s when we knew we had just met our fourth cousins. So our birthday wouldn’t be so bad. It would be a sad one but we wouldn’t be the only birthday kids there that day so we found out.

It was their ninth birthday that day and they where upset they couldn’t have friends over till the next day as well. We live in a town called Twin Forks. Our cousins at one time lived on the other side of the county. In a town called Tri-Forks. It was a town that wasn’t too big but not to small either.

Tri-Forks had only two schools grades K to grade 5 and grade 6 to grade 12. Our town was four times bigger. We had two grade-schools, a junior and one high school.

The way the town was set up if you lived on the north fork you went to North Fork and if you lived on the south fork you went to South Fork. While the middle and high schools where on the east and west sides of town. East Forks was the middle school and the high school was called West Forks. The county seat was in the center of the town.

What we didn’t know was things where about to change and not for the better. The trouble was going to start at the north school. Bullying was at an all time high and the principal had his hands full with the teachers turning a blind eye to the bullying.

He was set to fire the teachers that did nothing to stop the bullying but he could only sit back and let it happen. There was one teacher that didn’t put up with any bullying. His name is Billy (the Bulldog) Zaborowski.

Spanking was stopped some twenty to thirty years earlier. He remembered it well he got his butt cut at school once a week. Not because he was bad it was to show the bad apples what would happen to them if they kept it up.

The way things are done now in the schools the kids get away with more than ever. He wishes he could put the paddle to some of the kids but he knew he couldn’t. He walks the halls carrying the wooden thing and has a few heavy bags in known areas that the bullies hang out. He would wait till some one says something that is towards a weaker student.

He then gave the heavy bag a whack. It was enough to scare the boys into not doing it. He caught hell for doing it but the heavy bags had other reasons too. It was used to help kids with anger issues. This was known as a no bully zone.

Well one day a boy of about 7 was mad and punching the bag. The words coming from his mouth would make a sailor blush. Well a bully caught the bag and pushed it back at the little boy. The shocking thing was the little boy did a spin kick causing the bag to fly off the hook and land on the bully.

The little boy knew he did wrong and walked to the principal’s office without saying a word the bully after rolling the bag off of him tried to run after the little 7 year old boy only to be stop by the gym teacher.

The gym teacher ripped into the 10 year old for messing with the 7 year old. The 10 year old told the gym teacher to go and (f) himself. I just watched as the teacher said the boy’s full name. Jack Mays knew right then that they where family.

The boy said “Uncle Billy”. Billy was a wrestler a few years a go and was known as the Bulldog in the ring. The kids all called him Mr. Z or Bulldog because his last name was hard to say. He was hard on the boys and girls that could what was asked. He was also a puppy dog with the weaker boys and girls.

The kids loved them. Freddy feared his uncle. Freddy did what was asked but still liked to mess with the smaller boys. Freddy got the worst butt cutting of his life with the paddle. It wasn’t the principal that gave it. It was Uncle Billy (the Bulldog) Zaborowski that did it.

After getting the paddle back Mr. Jack Hays went to deal with the little 7 year old. Once Mr. Hays got there the boy said he was sorry for the foul langue but was mad at his mother for making him wear a diaper to school.

The teacher was being a pain as well that day but that would be dealt with later on. Mr. Hays said Freddy won’t be messing with you anymore. Setting the paddle on the desk he said come here son. Jackson Hays hugs his daddy and cries saying that he was wet and messy.

Jack cleaned up his son up and said it’s for your own good. Jackson I know you don’t like it but you can’t keep dry at home or school. Your friends will understand and stand by you if they are your true friends.

With that done Jack sent Jackson back to class but not without something to keep him calm.
Jackson was sucking on his binky as he walked back in to class and sat at his desk and finished his work. The teacher saw this and said you can finish this later and handed him a worksheet to do along with the other kids. The teacher also said to get that nasty thing out of your mouth and act your age. Jackson handed her a note from his father the Principal saying back off my boy or you can find somewhere else to work.

The teacher was shocked no one talks to her like that. Not even a principal. Parents tried to but where told. My classroom my rules and I don’t care if it’s against school rules or not. The real shock came not to long after that was said. Miss. Dana Shaw saw Mr. Jack Hays standing there with a police officer. She was told to pack her things and get out now.

Dana Shaw said I can do as I please and I have friends in high places. Jack Hays knew who she was talking about but laughed it off. Saying “she has her own problems and they are way bigger than the ones you have right now”.

Carol Shaw’s name and face was all over the news that morning and a Nation wide woman hunt was issued. Dana Shaw’s sister was wanted for a number of crimes. It was the worst crimes that would do her in.

Dana had to come clean saying there is a little girl and boy in Colorado that Carol placed with family members. Saying it was for their own good and that their parents where really brother and sister or even cousins for the matter. The truth was they had the same last name but grew up on other ends of the US.

The father was a surfer from the west coast and the mother was a southern county girl that loved to sing. They had met in collage at Texas A&M University. They fell in love and married soon after their senior year. Their fathers where shocked but they themselves where fifth cousins and she was adopted so wasn’t really blood related.

The kids had to be found and placed with true family. The kids need to be treated right and not like outcasts. The Shaw name was stained by Carol’s actions. Dana just wanted to save her ass.

So the news of what Carol had done two years ago got out. Dana knew more dirty tricks Carol pulled to get kids away from good parents. It didn’t matter if the parents where strait, gay or even lesbian Carol Shaw didn’t care.

Carol Shaw though she had gotten away with her crimes from the first group home in South Carolina. She had set one up in North Carolina and was able to find a farm to put the boys she saw as sissies to toughen them up and be men.

The girls where put through thing that no young lady should. Carol knew how to cover her tracks. The name of Shaw wasn’t used as a name for the group home and farm. The name Miller was. It was like she had two names but she must have had more names to use.

(Denver Colorado)

Doug Shaw saw the news and knew right then and there that the boy and girl his sister brought him where kidnapped from a loving home wanted to get the two back to their parents. So he made a call to Carol to get the birth parents names. He was shocked when she said “I had them killed and the kids kidnapped”. Then I brought them to you so they are your kids now.

Doug Shaw then called Dana Shaw to get more information of why Carol would do something like that to start with only to get because she can. She was going after a very nice man that took in over twenty kids. With only four being his just because he cross-dresses once and awhile.

Doug I remember that you did that and she loved dressing you up. She used my panties and her clothes. You looked so cute then but you are a wonderful father to those kids and if you fell they need to be with their true family then find their true family.

I’m sure they will be happy to be with them again. Just be honest a turn yourself in but keep to your story and tell all you know. It is bad enough Carol is looking at long prison term you don’t need that on you as well. They would eat you alive in prison baby brother.

(Denver Colorado Police Department)

Nathan and Kellie sat waiting on their dad to finish talking to the lead officer. Doug told the story of how the two kids sitting outside the office came to him. The officer didn’t believe him until he played the phone call with Carol. That got the officers attention and asked if they could check the kid’s fingerprints.

The fingerprints would help find their next of kin and give the kids true family to be with. Doug was a single father at the time as his wife left him days before the kids came. The prints came back saying Nathan and Kellie are from North Carolina and have been missing for two years now.

Carol Shaw was in really deep trouble now. She was wanted for three major crimes in North Carolina and two in South Carolina. She was looking at a long time behind bars. Justice will be done.

up
87 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A great start

Interesting start to another great story, Mario...

TGSine --958

reply

Thanks

Wolf_0.jpg

Good start

To a new story in this saga and I'm really starting starting to enjoy this whole saga you have going Mario. Keep it up!

Hey Mar,

I usually skip stories with diapers, poop, etc. Could you please put 'diapers' in the heading info, possibly with a warning, in your next story like this?

Could you also try a proofreader or editor? I read the 1st half of your story about 5 times (on average) trying to figure out who was doing what and what their gender was. Early on characters' referred gender switches between paragraphs (maybe within paragraphs, it was hard to tell). I think it's fine to refer to a character in/with different genders, if there is some way to tell which character you're referring to.

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Or it could have happened in

Or it could have happened in Bristol, TN depending on which side of the center line on the street you are standing. Strange town, where two States run through the center of the city.
Also a very interesting story line.

Considerate kid

Jamie Lee's picture

The more I read, the more I wanted to read. These two chapters make a very nice beginning.

Ashley is a very considerate kid. The pink colored metal car his dad helped him assembly, was pink to make his sister happy. Then his present to his sister for her fifth birthday was to be her sister for the day. These are very considerate acts from one so young.

Mom's mom and dad were wrong to express their opinions in their daughters' home. It wasn't up to them to correct how the parents let the twins dress. They did realize their error but their deaths came before they could apologize in person.

There is one question that was answered within the story, why Ashley and Dallas were still wearing diapers. They like the attention they got when the diapers needed changing. This doesn't bode well as they get older.

It isn't wise to disregard what a principal says, as Dana found out. Still, why is the boy still using a pacifier?

The name Shaw is mud with regards to the sisters. Keeping Doug in the dark should help him stay out of jail. It didn't hurt that he notified the police once he found out what Carol did. Carol needs to take a long walk off a short pier.

The anti-bulling started at north school. How does this affect the other school? And how does it affect the twins?

Others have feelings too.