My Brother, is my She-Male Twin 3

Printer-friendly version

(Back in Bristol Viginia)

We turn twelve on Saturday. We still wear diapers of course. All of our friends know we do but they don’t care. The girls in our class love changing our diapers at school and of course Ashley is changed in the girl’s restroom at school and none of other girl says a thing.

The school had to set up two tables in there so we could be changed like real babies. Ashley is the only boy in the school that can wear a dress to school. The only reason Ashley is allowed in the girl’s restroom is he’s getting breast like me.

There’s this one girl that says I’ll change Ashley when ever he needs it. Ashley always goes red in the face when she changes his messy diapers. The teacher’s assistant keeps a close eye on her with Ashley.

It was a Friday and our friends where coming over. Tabitha Hays is the one who always changes Ashley. The way she does it it’s like she’s changing a little baby not a twelve year old. Tabitha has a secret that no one knows except her family.

Well Mommy picks us up with three of our friends. Tabitha’s mom says “I’ll have her there in an hour”.
Tabitha was scared and didn’t want to go but she made a promise to go. Her mom says “I know you don’t want to but you said you’d go”.

Tabitha said “what if I have an accident. I know when I have to go but I don’t want them to know that I wear them”. Janice Hays says “I saw the way you looked at Ashley as she got into her moms van”. Tabitha giggles saying “Ashley is my boy friend he just dresses like that because it’s easy for the teacher to change him”.

Jackson walks into the room dressed and ready to go as well. Tabitha says “Jackson why are you dressed in my skirt and girly t-shirt’. Tabitha hugs Jackson and says “dressed like that I’ll have to call you Jackie”. Kay-Kay and Starla saw this and thought it was odd that their brother was dressed in a skirt and girly t-shirt but said nothing.

News of Carol Shaw’s crimes where adding up. The more crime popped up the longer she would be in prison. She was already looking at the death penalty in South Carolina. Twenty-five years in North Carolina and time in what ever other states she had committed crimes in. She would be better off in a Federal Prison with all the crimes she has committed. The question was what state would get the first crack at her or would the team up against her at one time.

The kids knew what was going on but it was Kay-Kay that was scared of what might happen. Kay-Kay knew the good times would end soon but she didn’t know if she would stay with the family she was with. Starla didn’t want to be taken away again but had to calm Kay-Kay’s fears.

Nathan and Kellie have been living around the corner from us for the past five years now with their Uncle Billy (the Bulldog) Zaborowski. We always called him Mr. Bulldog he’d always smile and wave at us as we went by. Freddy was no longer trouble and had to be there to help his cousins get settled into their new home even though they saw their uncle on TV they thought he was a mean guy. He was nothing like they saw on TV. He was nothing but a puppy but when he was mad you knew you where in trouble.

Freddy Flanders saw Nathan and Kellie Flanders and wonder why they where living with his uncle. He soon realized that his Uncle Tony Flanders was his dad’s brother. Uncle Tony and Aunt Dawn where killed seven or eight years ago. Nathan and Kellie went missing soon after that. He had two cousins to care for and help look after.

The Shaw Family was about as bad as the Quill Family. The few good members tried to tell the others about the Finn family but they didn’t lesson. They thought they knew it all but now they are behind bars. The Quill boys are the ones that thought that. The Shaw family was like I don’t care who had more pull than us we always get our way.

(Denver Colorado)

Doug was shaking when he was cuffed and taken in for his part of the kidnapping. Dana was still free for now but for how long she didn’t know. She would find out when ever her sister was caught. Dana knew she would be rated out by Carol.

Dana had one shot and one shot only. That was to tell everyone all the truth. Dana was the good child well she could do no wrong. She was a daddy’s girl and got what she wanted within reason. Doug and Carol had to work and fight for what they wanted. Their parents had a rule if you came up with half or better we’ll help with the rest.

Doug worked hard and got a car first. Carol decided to cheat her way to a car a year later. Dana ended up with grandma’s car. It was like a tank but ran like a dream. It was well taken care of and had all the bells and whistles.

Carol was told by grandpa that she would get the car but when the will was read the car went to Dana. Grandpa had died seven years earlier and once grandma passed things changed. The funny thing was that was mom’s mom not dad’s mom. The car Carol was promised was stolen and set on fire. Carol now had what people call a P.O.S. No wonder she went to Darwin.

Darwin is the half brother of the Shaw kids. He lives with his little girl that we all know how he got her. We later found out through a blood test the she was his daughter. Her mother was not fit but that was unproven.

News of Carol Shaw got to a Federal Judge named Kelly Winrox Wapser. She wanted a crack at her but knew that she wasn’t ready to sit in and make a ruling that would be fair. The truth was that she wanted to see Carol Shaw squirm in her set when the charges where read. Kelly Winrox Wapser is the daughter of the toughest judge in the land.

Calvin A Winrox was known as a hanging judge. His ruling was law no one over turns his rulings if they knew what was good for them. If they did they would never forget it.

(Bristol Viginia)

Kay-Kay has a break down and starts to cry. Starla asks “what’s wrong”. Kay-Kay says “I miss Eve and Sydney and wish I could be with them”. Starla hugs Kay-Kay and gives a sisterly kiss on her cheek.

Kay-Kay hugs Starla back as a thank you. Starla knew things would change soon and it would just be her Tabitha and Jackson. They had friends but Kay-Kay was the glue that held them together. Kay-Kay wasn’t happy and was having trouble in school. All started soon after Carol Shaw had taken her away from her loving mothers and sisters.

Jack Hays starts looking into finding her sisters and hit pay dirt when he saw that they where in the care of someone by the name (Mr. Mario Davis Sr.). That was where the trail ended but he needed more information and made a call to a trusted friend to get the contact Information.

As Jack Hays was looking into finding her sisters and he hit pay dirt. He had found some information he liked and some he didn’t. What he liked was that Kay-Kay’s sisters where alive and well, but what he found was that this Shaw woman was a sick and twisted person.

When he saw that they where at on time in the care Mr. Mario Davis Sr. but now in the care of two people in Winnisimmet. Then he saw the name of a case worker that had no business being one to start with. She had ways around the red tape that other people had to go through.

Carol Shaw tried her hardest to get Kay-Kay because she knew something that could give her the needle for her crimes. Kay-Kay Hays was as safe as any little girl can be. The best part of where she was living the address said Bristol Virginia but the really live in Bristol Tennessee. Virginia DCF hands where tied and couldn’t help Carol Shaw.

Carol Shaw didn’t want to back track and get caught so she moved on to try to get the family that caught her cousins to start with. She had some pull still but it was all crashing in on her. She had gotten to someone in Winnisimmet Mass.

Jack was sick and had to stop looking into this. He knew he had to help Kay-Kay get back with her sisters. He just needed to find the right person to help.

up
90 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A different perspective

Jamie Lee's picture

Twelve years old and still wearing diapers?? Why?? Do they have some type of physical problem or psychological problem?? And teachers and kid at school are changing them?? This is so not right.

Looking at Carol Shaw's activity from a different perspective shows that many more were worried about what she was doing. And that she was not worried about anyone but herself.

She was a real piece of work who caused a lot of people a lot of trouble.

Others have feelings too.