Cresswell Industries -40-41-42-43-

Printer-friendly version

Cresswell Industries:
40 - The New Year's Ball
41 - Night's End
42 - Future Females
43 - New Year's Day

Cresswell Industries

by Keshara
Chapter Forty

The New Year's Ball

Annabelle reveled in her newfound freedom, especially when she had been so desperate to be treated as girl for so long. Wendy had taken her to the mall to fill her wardrobes and draws with all the female items she had once thought she would never ever get to touch let alone wear.

Yet the biggest surprise for Annabelle Robinson was when her mother took her to the salon, not just for the makeover she so dearly wanted, but to introduce her to the girls she would be working with after New Years Day.

Grace could not help checking her monitor whenever the blonde headed Annabelle was around, for unlike Michelle and Hayley, Alan's fusion from young boy into young girl had been a gradual and long one. For despite the hardship he endured at school and at home during the summer, when his brother and then his father became so feminine, the thought that one day he might become a girl was what drove him on.

Hayley had been pampering Annabelle all day, for though she too was also going to be on parade tonight, Madame Grace wanted Annabelle looking perfect and had insisted that both of her parents got involved in preparing her.
However with the morning turning into early afternoon Wendy had to force her away from Annabelle so she could cut Hayley's hair into the style she had decided she was going to have for the next month or so. Secretly though, it was an excuse for her to give Hayley a good fucking, to take her mind of off the oncoming engagement or so she explained to Hayley.

Wendy was the first ready and had chosen to wear a beige flared trouser suit and tight fitting stretch white top and a pair of eight-inch beige Italian pointed stilettos.

"Come on girls!" she shouted out to her entourage, straightening out her shoulder length blonde hair over her shoulders.

Hayley was the first to appear and dizzily made her way down the stairs, constantly touching her very short auburn hair, enjoying the way her huge gold hoop earrings bounced against her neck. Her six-inch high ankle strap black stiletto heels clacked against the wooden hall as she stepped of the last stair and drew the attention to her dress as she did.

"You look absolutely divine Hayley Anne Robinson!" Wendy complimented her shemale wife.

Hayley Anne gave a small curtsey as she acknowledged her Mistress's compliment. The hem of Hayley's black dress fell half way between her knees and ankle, showing just the right amount of her flesh toned nylon encased legs, yet as she walked, the dress was purposefully flounced, so that with every stride her slender knees appeared through split in the front.

"Here you go sweetheart!" Wendy held out a matching soft black wool shawl that would hide her bare slender shoulders as the top of the dress hugged her small breasts tightly and ended at a halter neck.

The smell of Hayley's perfume was very intoxicating for Wendy and as much as she wanted to unzip the dress and take her back upstairs, she had to make do with kissing the nape of her neck and placing the shawl around her shoulders.
Hayley cooed with feminine abandonment as she felt her Mistress's lips touch the back of her neck.

Michelle already knew what she had to wear and considering Wendy had already curled and styled her hair in the morning, she had only just finished dressing when Wendy called.

Hayley clapped as Michelle appeared and Wendy commended her on her choice of dress. Hayley had made sure that Michelle wore the most girlish outfits possible when she was away from school and with the New Year Ball being a chance to dress up, she made sure that Michelle's dress would be the most girlish she could find. With her brown curls and ribbons and matching blue and white silk flared party dress and white-laced ankle socks and blue sandals, Michelle looked every bit the Shirley Temple from the Wizard of Oz.

However the Belle of Ball was now descending the stairs slowly and nervously.

"Oh my!" Hayley held her hand to her mouth as she finally saw Annabelle.

"You look absolutely delightful!" Wendy also joined in with the appraisal.

"Oh Annabelle you are absolutely gorgeous!" Michelle finished the compliments.

Annabelle reached the hallway and smoothed out her silver blue ball gown. Her shoes where low and sparkled with blue glitter as she moved and as she walked the front of the ankle length dress opened right to her knees to reveal her white stocking legs.

"Turn around and let's see you!" Wendy indicated to her new daughter.

Annabelle exhaled in her newfound femininity and turned around, her very female shape was enhanced by the white corset Hayley had bought her secretly the day before.

"Oh I love the big bow at the back! It's so gorgeous!" Hayley moved over to her daughter and straightened the big bow that hung from the arc of her back, but the most endearing part of her dress was the top. Because it was strapless it revealed all of her soft pink shoulders, while the tightness of the dress that clung to her chest, revealed the very prominent bust line. For her cleavage was well and truly the focus of the dress as it was staring at everyone from the V-shape gap in the centre.

Wendy placed another blue chiffon shawl around her new daughter's shoulders and ushered her and all of her transgendered family out of the house to where Ivan stood with the door to the limousine open.

Entering the limo Hayley smiled wide as she saw that Joan and Mr Finnegan were already sitting in the back.

"Ah Hayley me girl, come and sit next to me!" he smiled broadly in his Irish accent offering his shemale neighbour a seat next to him. Hayley accepted the offer with a broad smile.

"My... Oh my and this pretty young maiden is?" he asked as Annabelle entered the limo.

"That's Annabelle my eldest!" Hayley introduced proudly as she squeezed in next to Mr Finnegan. "And this is Michelle my youngest!"

Annabelle smiled as she sat down opposite Mr Finnegan, smoothing her silken ball gown beneath her. Michelle sat down and spread her petticoats out as Wendy entered the limo last and sat next to Madame Grace.

Annabelle could see the anxiousness in Joan's face as Mr Finnegan virtually engulfed her with his body and when his hand moved on to her knee she tried desperately to move her legs away.

"Joan it's impolite not acknowledge your date for tonight's ball!" Grace warned her housemaid.

"Yes Madame," she instantly moved her legs back next to Mr Finnegan so he could place his hand on her knee again.

Hayley was obviously feeling a little jealous of the attention her friend was getting from Madame Grace's gardener and made sure her knees where leaning up against his. An invitation the smiling Irishman accepted as he placed his other hand on her knee.

"So how are you enjoying school Michelle?" Grace asked to elicit some kind of conversation from the young tgirl.

"It's absolutely wonderful Madame!" she replied joyfully, her innate femininity flowering before everyone as she neatly placed her hands into her lap and fluttered her eyes.

The journey took two hours and when they finally arrived Joan could hardly have been more pleased as her black sequinned pleated dress was half way up her leg, due to Mr Finnegan's continued pawing at her knee.

As they exited the limo Hayley was forced to give out a little shrill as Mr Finnegan's wandering hand cupped her buttocks to help her out of the door.

Wendy held out her arm and Hayley instantly took hold of it. One by one they all stretched their legs and breathed in the frosty cold evening air as they all glanced up at the huge doors to Lady Cresswell's mansion.

Annabelle took very shaky steps as she followed behind her Mother and Aunt while Michelle grabbed a hold of her arm.

As they reached the steps of the mansion a very handsome young man wearing a tuxedo met them.

"Good evening ladies, if you would like to follow me I will escort you to the Ballroom. However I do insist on leading one of you into the Ballroom so I can introduce you all."

"I'll take you up on that offer!" Grace stepped forward, for Ivan was parking the limousine and she did not want to enter the Ball on her own.

Lady Melissa had watched most of her guests enter the Ballroom from her monitor, but as it was early in the evening she knew that they were all the people who worked in her complex and to be fair to Celeste it was as much her night too.

Celeste made the perfect hostess as she greeted all the early arrivals and those who were staying for the duration of the holiday, but as the evening wore on the guests were beginning to overcrowd her. Lady Melissa was soon at hand to help out her adopted daughter.

In fact Melissa had been waiting for two arrivals to the ballroom and as Julia appeared she greeted her with a warm hug. Following behind her was Julia's son Luke.

"Hello Luke and how is your pretty shemale fiancee?" Lady Melissa smiled at both of them.

"I'm very well thank you your Ladyship!" Stella curtseyed on queue as Luke bowed.

"Well you two have a wonderful time and run along!" Melissa waved them away.
Stella was dressed in a black and white polka dot pencil dress that clung to her body like a second skin and from the look on Luke's face he enjoyed the way she dressed for his hand was continually courting her bottom.

Both Melissa and Julia laughed as they watched Julia's future daughter in law wiggle as she walked.

Stella relished the sensation of her seamed black nylon stockings on her legs as they rubbed continually together as she walked and knowing that Luke was also pleased at the way she was dressed, caused her to deliberately click her six inch stiletto heels on the marble floor further more.

"So Melissa is everything going ahead as you have planned?" Julia asked her dearest friend.

"I will explain everything later Julia, so for now just enjoy the Ball!" Melissa replied.

"Mr And Mrs Arthur Yates!" the dark haired handsome doorman announced the next guests.

Arthur looked very pleased with himself as he heard his and his young shemale wife's name called out. Although he had been working as a caretaker at the prep school he only knew a few of the teachers and staff by name only, however Denise instantly spotted some familiar faces as she glanced into the ballroom on the arm of her husband.

"Theresa Anne! Is that you?" Denise called out to a fizzy-headed blonde who was standing next to a very burly looking brown haired man.

"Denise Trewick, is that you?" she replied as she saw her former class mate.

"My look at you... You look absolutely gorgeous!"

"Why thank you Theresa!" Denise replied.

"I heard that you are a nurse now?"

"Yes I am," Denise beamed back as she held her former training colleague's hands. "And who is this dashing young man?"

"This is my Master, Gordon Phillips," she proudly introduced him to Denise.

"And this is my husband Arthur!" Denise introduced her man.

Standing over the opposite side of the ballroom two very strict and Victorian dressed ladies giggled amongst themselves as the silver headed one pointed over to where the Yates's were conversing with some other guests.

"It makes all the more sweeter to see your husband so... so very feminine doesn't it?" Agatha remarked.

"Oh yes Agatha it does... But I can't believe what a tramp he's turned out to be!" Lorna returned with certain disgust in her tone.

Denise was once again wearing the shortest dress imaginable and from the way her nipples poked through the flimsy laced material, Lorna wondered whether it was worth wearing a dress at all.

Arthur, however like all the men who were now paired with a feminised male, loved the way his shemale partner was dressed and continually drew satisfaction from sliding his hand up the back of her dress to caress her soft shemale bottom.

Theresa informed Denise that she was still just a maid at her true Master's household and that Gordon was only her escort for tonight. For her true Master had only given her permission to attend with one of his nephews. Denise could tell from the glances that Gordon was giving her friend, that they were obviously much more acquainted.

With the evening continuing Denise could not wait to get Theresa on her own to find out if her perceptions were right.

"Madame Grace!" announced the doorman.

Instantly Celeste and Lady Melissa turned towards the entrance.

"Grace my dear how are you?" Melissa welcomed her.

"Good evening your Ladyship and Miss Celeste!" she gave a short curtsey in accordance to her own position within the organisation.

"Are they here?" Celeste asked with excitement.

"Yes the Robinson family are here!" Grace replied.

"Oh goody I can't wait to see how my work has progressed!" Celeste returned swishing her long black evening gown around her legs.

Whilst Grace stood and exchanged greetings with Celeste, Melissa temporarily replaced her doorman.

"Ladies and Gentlemen I would like to grab your attention for a few minutes!" she called out.

The entire ballroom soon took notice of their main Hostess.

"Thank you," she paused. "Now before I let my doorman here continue with his job, I would like to announce the arrival of our next guests. They are a family that has a very important role in the future of Cresswell Industries, and I know a few of you are all aware of my daughter Celeste's involvement with our transgender projects. Well tonight you will all see for yourself the incredible results of her work, but I must also give credit to my goddaughter Grace, for without her help none of the results would have been achieved without her skill and charm."
Lady Melissa motioned towards two of her grey uniformed maids to let the guests in.

"First of all I would like to introduce the head of the family and her former husband, Mrs Wendy Robinson and Hayley Anne Robinson!" Lady Melissa announced.

Applause broke out around the room as Celeste's project walked into the ballroom. Tears welled up in Hayley's eyes as she walked in on her Mistress Wendy's arm.

"Now then next we have the youngest and sweetest of the family... Miss Michelle Robinson!"

Michelle walked into the reception and curtseyed with awe at the feet of the woman she and all her school friends idolised.

"Oh what a sweet young thing!" Lady Melissa pointed down at the young. "It's alright my child you may rise!"

The applause and chattering increased as everyone caught sight of the very polite and endearing youngster. All of them agreeing that the image of which they saw, was indeed the image that every boy should portray in society from now on.

"And before I introduce the last of the family, I would like to elicit a warning to the young males that are here tonight... You can look but not touch!" the ballroom whispered its way to an expectant silence. "Last of all, may I introduce to you the Belle of the Ball... Annabelle Robinson!"

Annabelle grasped her chest with absolute disbelief at what she had become, especially considering that two weeks ago she was still attending school as a boy. Slowly she entered the ballroom to the sound of her name and as she stepped into the large crystal chandelier and marble orientated ballroom her heart fluttered wildly.

Applause echoed throughout the ballroom, as Celeste's project was finally unveiled. Wendy clapped with admiration, as her eldest son finally became a daughter to the outside and as Annabelle walked across the divide, she came face to face with Madame Grace and the lady who had introduced her.

"Madame!" Annabelle curtseyed gently and as she did gave Celeste, Grace and Lady Melissa an ample view of her bosom.

"Oh my he's developed so fine!" Celeste held her hands up to her face.

"Thank you Miss!" Annabelle replied, knowing full well as to what the young woman was talking about.

"Hello my dear I am Lady Melissa Cresswell!" the black and silver haired very elegantly dressed lady introduced herself.

"Hello your Ladyship," Annabelle curtseyed.

As the audience began to dissipate back to their own conversations and the myriad of grey uniformed maids and handsome looking butlers attended the needs of their owner's guests, two scruffy individuals made their way through the gardens of the estate. Both had slipped past the surveillance cameras at the far end of the estate that bordered on the health and hospital facilities of the compound and both were sure that they were on the way to an easy haul of drugs. Especially considering that all the people who usually attended the hospital and health areas were engaged in seeing in the New Year.

With Grace and the Robinson family all introduced, Melissa waited for her last and very awaited guest. She did not have long to wait for five minutes later Gabrielle arrived with two very sullen looking young boys in tow.

"Melissa it is so good to see you!" Gabrielle wiped a tear from eye as she hugged her dear friend.

"It's so good to see you too, and what is this you have here.?" Melissa hugged her dear friend.

"Well I've decided that I'm going to leave Switzerland, the memory of Klaus is everywhere and... Well I've got to move on!" she spoke woeful as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Well if you want to stay here all you have to do is ask!"

"Thanks Melissa, but I have already bought an apartment in the capital," she smiled regaining her esteem.

"So what are these two delightful young boys doing with you?"

"Well I've decided to start a family and I have adopted these two tearaways as respect to Klaus's vision!" Gabrielle smiled clicking her fingers to get her two adopted sons to come to her.

The two boys walked over to her rather reluctantly.

"Calum... Wayne say hello to Lady Melissa!"

The two boys just nodded their heads with disdain.

"Well you two boys have a problem don't you?" Melissa smiled a plan already hatching in her mind as to what punishment she would give the two of them. "So what are your intentions with these boys?"

"Well I've heard you have an excellent school here?" Gabrielle responded with a wry grin.

"Well I think that these two should meet one of our model attendees!"

Calum and Wayne looked across to where their adopted mother's friend was pointing. Wayne had already seen the blonde curly headed young girl when he entered and had hastily pointed out how cutely prissy she was dressed. Calum had agreed and expressed his own desire to run away from their adopted mother, especially when she had already told them that this was the place where their new school would be.

"Michelle would you mind showing Wayne and Calum around the ballroom and introduce them to your family, they are both intrigued at how well your schooling is going here?"

"Oh yes your Ladyship thank you!" Michelle curtseyed, an action that caused both boys to cringe. "Come on you two boys follow me!"

Gabrielle laughed as she watched the young tgirl waltz off grabbing a firm hold of both of her adopted sons.

"Celine!" Melissa grabbed hold of a very pretty blonde-headed maid.

"Yes your Ladyship," she curtseyed instantly.

"The two boys who are with that darling young girl over there, can you make sure that both of them have my special lemonade!"

"Yes your Ladyship!" Celine curtseyed yet again.

"My lord she is so pretty?" Gabrielle looked at the maid with disbelief. "Is she?"

"Gabby you know all my maids are shemales!" Melissa responded with a grin.

"Yes I should have, but she was so pretty it was a little hard to guess!"

"Gabby I'm glad you have decided to move back to this country, I've got a lot to show you. Now I know you have not sorted out anywhere to live so instead of staying in the capital I'll arrange for you to move in with Grace she has plenty of room for you and your two boys. Now speaking of them do you intend on keeping them that way?"

"I must admit I have thought about it, but I'm not sure I could make them become girls without them making the decision," Gabrielle spoke honestly.

"Gabby we only force that option on the ones who deserve it and I'm sure that you have done a background check on them?"

"Yes both of them are real tearaways, they've both been adopted before and both of them gave their adoptive parents a hard time."

"Then I'll rest my case, for without your intervention they would surely only grow up to be criminals!"

"Yes I could see that, but?"

"Listen tomorrow I will give them a truth serum and then you will see for yourself how they intend on treating your kindness!"

Celine did her task well and Calum and Wayne soon found their attraction towards Michelle growing for they were both talking and chatting with her as if they had known her all their lives.

Chapter Forty One

Night's End

As the evening progressed Lady Melissa called her more notable guests into her large study for a very important meeting. Grace left Ivan to escort Annabelle and make sure that no other males attending tried to sweep her of her feet. Gabrielle was astonished at how quick her two adopted sons where now coercing with the pretty young tgirl called Michelle and from the looks of it both where obviously going to try to win her affection.

With the jaded alcohol now working its way through the guests who had been given it, the ballroom was now getting into full swing with many of the guests taking to the dance floor.

Hayley dragged Wendy up and also brought a very bashful Annabelle with her, for she could feel all the male guests' eyes on her as she moved. Denise continued to chat to Theresa while they danced and both of them found the subject of their absent friend and fellow trainee Olivia's unbelievable luck in having two handsome men taking it in turns to fuck her every night, an excuse to chat for a further hour or so.

Joan was now fighting a constant battle with Mr Finnegan's wandering hands as they continually caressed her knees as she sat and then her bottom as they danced, yet as the evening continued Joan found herself more and more attracted to the thought that a man found her so exciting.

Michelle was also revelling in the attention she was getting from Wayne and Calum and soon had both of them pushing each other to dance next to her.
Then as the clock turned ten o'clock Ivan whispered to Wendy that it was time for Annabelle and Michelle to be taken to their rooms, as the ball was going to become a little to hot for their eyes.

Michelle deliberately gave Wayne and Calum a kiss on the cheek each as she sauntered off behind her sister, who seemed to be overawed at the thought of being escorted to her room by Ivan.

Wayne and Calum were also taken to their rooms and continued to bait one another on which one of them would eventually get to date Michelle outside of schooling hours.

With the younger guests all securely out of harms way, the ball began to heat up. With over five hundred people attending, most of them employees of Cresswell's attached Health Farm and Preparatory School, several couples began to pair off.
Hayley was now sitting cross-legged on Wendy's lap enjoying a very passionate French kiss with her, while Joan had loosened up considerably under the alcohol for she was allowing Jerry's hands to rub her knees and even continue up her skirt onto to her thigh.

With midnight passing many of the guests began to depart, except for those who had travelled a long distance, for they were all given rooms for the night.

Denise and Arthur were one of many couples who could not keep their affections to one another under wraps for as one of the maids showed Wendy and Hayley to their room they had to step over their former neighbours as they began to get it on in the hallway.

Hayley smiled deeply as she caught sight of Arthur's cock being sucked by a half naked Denise, for she was wondering what the maid who had been ushering them to their room had thought of them not following her.

Joan's mind was in turmoil as the ballroom began to clear, she had thought that letting Mr Finnegan caress her knees and fondle her buttocks when they were dancing to be enough for her to keep him under control.

Yet the safety of being surrounded by everyone else during the limo journey home was not to be.

Maids were ushering couples to their rooms and when a pretty brunette maid approached her and Mr Finnegan as she sat on his lap, she realised that she could not say that they were not together.

"Mr Finnegan your room is prepared for you and your friend," she announced.

"Well me lass it looks as if they want to clear up!" Mr Finnegan smiled at Joan.

"Err... I err?" Joan mumbled as she desperately sought an excuse not to join him in his room.

"Err do you have a room ready for me too?" she asked the maid nervously.

"Oh I'm sorry Madame but Mr Finnegan has already expressed a wish to her ladyship for her to let him room with you."

Joan was left speechless and as she slipped from Madame Grace's gardener's knees as he stood up she felt his strong arm grab a hold of her.

"Come on my dear the young girl wants us to follow her," Mr Finnegan smiled as he put his arm around Joan's waist.

Joan wanted to scream for help, but knew that she had got herself into the situation, if only she had managed to avert his advances and had not consumed so much alcohol.

The journey to the room of what was to be Mr Finnegan's conquest was a journey of expectation. Joan began to tremble as every corridor threatened to leave her on her own with lustful man who wanted nothing more than to fuck her senseless.

For over eight months she had steered off his advances and even though she continually reminded him that she was man beneath her skirt, it only spurred the tall Irish man on.

"Well me lass tonight's the night I finally get into those panties of yours!" he announced with a broad smile.

Joan felt her stomach knot as the maid opened the door and ushered them in. "I hope you enjoy your stay," she curtseyed with a very wide smile as she looked up at Mr Finnegan.

Joan wanted to offer the room to the maid, for she could see that she fancied the red headed man herself. Yet before she could arrange a sentence in her mind, Mr Finnegan pulled her hastily into the room and closed the door.

Joan was trapped and for the first time in her life felt vulnerable.

True she had been man and had somehow given into the feelings of being woman, but sexually she had always tried to defeat the urges her feminised appearance seemed to give her.

Yet now here she was alone in a room with a man who's only intention was to have sex with her.

"Look err... Mr Finn?" she began to stutter.

"Jerry! Please call me Jerry... After all we are going to become very intimate friends aren't we?"

Joan wanted to reply by telling him to fuck off, however before she could muster the words, Jerry pulled her to him and kissed her on the lips.

Shivers ran down her back as his warm lips melted her defence and as his hands gripped a firm hold of her bottom her mouth opened in defiance of her own wishes, for her body was now taking control of her situation.

"Hmm... Please..." she tried in vain to stop him but her weak feminine strength was no match to the six foot four Irish man's.

Jerry's tongue pushed past her mouth and then her teeth until it found hers and then he began to lap.

Then a hand moved up to the back of her black sequinned dress and began to unzip it in rhythm to the movements of his tongue and before she knew it her pleated dress was falling to the floor.

'Get a grip of yourself!' she told herself as she tried to think of a way out of her predicament, yet her body was responding to the man's every move.

Jerry pulled away from their kiss and helped her step out of her crumpled dress and as he did he span her around and breathed in her perfume and then pulled her in towards him.

Joan felt his breath on her ear as he pushed her black curls aside and bit her lobe an action that caused Joan's neck to tingle.

"Oh me lass you're one sexy lass!" he breathed into her ear as he pushed her forward slightly and expertly unclipped her white laced bra.

Joan could not help but enjoy the feel of her breasts falling into his cupped hand.
Then he began to kiss her neck as both of his hands moved along her breasts and onto her nipples whereupon he began to tweak and pull them.

Stirrings in her groin caused her to try to get a grip of her feelings, she had managed to evade the man's many advances before but now she was beginning to be putty in his hands.

However before she could gather her thoughts and attempt to move away from the randy Irish man, his hand then moved down from her breast and began to glide down across her stomach and then make its way into the top elastic of her white panelled panty girdle. A small part of her wanted to pull the man's hand away from her but as his kisses and nibbling continued on her neck and earlobe her resolve was lost. With a hand pulling on her erect nipple and the other now buried between her panty girdle and her flesh toned pantyhose the next movement caused her shemale mind to take complete control.

Jerry's hand was now rubbing her mesh-encased cock and the feeling of his touch was beginning to affect her groin.

"No!" she sighed wantonly as his hand-grabbed hold of her small cockette and began to rub it into submission.

Jerry knew what he was doing and his years of making love to shemales showed he knew what they wanted and knew how to make them bend to his will.
Pulling his hand out of her panty girdle, he knew she would weaken further and that was exactly what he wanted.

Joan did weaken for her heart raced as his hand slipped away from her groin and her breast. However his hands were now on her waist and had began to work their way into her panty girdle elastic on her hips. Slowly he began to roll her panty girdle down off of her hips and then down to her thighs. Joan held her breasts and looked behind her slightly as she watched him kiss her bottom.

Then he slowly moved his hands up her thighs and stood upright again with his hands on her pantyhosed hips. "Joan you are one sexy lass!" he whispered in her ear as he pushed her black curls aside with his nose and nibbled on her lobe again.

Joan could feel her cock growing and as she thought about an answer to her conquerors words his hands moved quickly onto her mesh encased cockette.

"Oh!" she sighed as his hands gently toyed with her shemale sex and for the first time ever she felt as though she should give in and let this man do what he wanted to her. However the very thought that she was becoming putty in his hands caused her to find a little resolve.

"No please I?" she grabbed a hold of his hands. Yet his next move was as if he knew what she was going to do, for he grabbed her wrist and span her around to face him.

"Here it's only fair me lass!" he brought her hand to his crotch.

Joan was stunned for her hand was now pressed firmly against a man's crotch and as much as she wanted to pull it away her body just would not.

"That's me girl," he winked at her as he let go of her wrist and left her to rub it.

"I... I... I've never?" she began but before she could utter another word, Jerry pulled her towards him and began to kiss her again. Her hand trapped between her stomach and his very large bulge.

Tenderly he pulled on her nipple as he thrust his crotch into her hold. Joan could not escape. Jerry was seducing her and she knew he was going to make her his and their was nothing she could do about. What would Trudy say if she was to find out, but then she was nine months pregnant and owned by a Latin Porn Baron. And Elizabeth, what would her shemale son say if she were to see her caught in the embrace of another man. Yet Trudy's Latin lover was also fucking Elizabeth for Madame Grace had shown her films of Elizabeth, Trudy and their Latin lover all making out together.

"Remove them!" he pulled her other hand onto his belt and like a good obedient maid she did.

Joan began to undo Mr Finnegan's belt and when his trousers fell to the ground she was then instructed to pull him free of his pants. Joan felt a shiver run down her spine as her eyes looked upon her lover's manhood it was already erect and was about eleven inches long and very thick, even her small cockette was never as huge as Mr Finnegan's before she became a shemale. Slowly and very nervously she grasped it with her hands.

"He's a beaut' ain't he me lass?" Jerry smiled down at his shemale companion.
"An he's gonna be inside you an take you to heaven me girl!"

Joan could not deny it he was very well hung and as her hands moved down his impressive shaft and then onto his shaven balls he pulled her away from him.
"Come on sit here on the bed and you can get used to having one of these in your hands to play with, I know you're a virgin so I won't rip into you," he smiled down at her.

Taking her by the hand he pulled her over to the bed.

Joan could not help but feel special and when she looked at her own small but adequate cock virtually erect in her pantyhose, she knew that her body was in control of her destiny for tonight.

Female thoughts flushed through her mind as she sat down and wrapped a hand around Mr Finnegan's cock and as he began to tease the tip of her own cock she sighed. "Please be gentle with me Mr Finnegan!"

"Call me Jerry!" he replied pulling her head to him to kiss her.

The kiss seemed to spur Joan on for she began to increase her movement on his shaft and after several minutes of tongues locked fully together, Jerry pulled away and told her to stand up in front of him.

"Now turn around!" he ordered her.

Joan did what she was told and guessed what was going to happen next.

Jerry took hold of the top of her pantyhose and slowly began to roll them down over her hips and onto her thighs. Joan watched her small cock bob free of its mesh encasement as they stopped just below her groin.

Then Jerry moved his hands to her well-rounded bottom and began to knead her buttocks. Pushing her slightly forward he then spread her ass cheeks apart and could see the object of his task, her small pink and untouched shemale love-hole. Rubbing his cock he tugged on the tip of his penis and smothered out his precum across its head to make it more slippery.

"Ok Lass sit back slowly!" he ordered her as the tip of his cock now touched the entrance of his desire.

Joan felt helpless as she eased her bottom back on to Jerry, then she felt the head of his cock as it brushed the entrance of her rosebud.

Jerry prized her rosebud open and gently seated the tip of his cock into it.
Joan shuddered as she felt the Irish man's bulbous head find its spot.

"Don't worry me girl after a couple of weeks of me cock going in and out of you, you'll enjoy this part."

Joan gritted her teeth as Jerry grabbed hold of her waist and moved forward. True she had got used to sticking tubes up her passage to douche but never had they been as thick as Jerry's cock. Slowly but surely Jerry's cock slid deeper into her and as it did the uncomfortable feeling she felt began to have a mixed affect on her, for his cock was now brushing her prostrate.

Jerry pulled his conquest all the way down onto his lap. "How's that Joan me'girl?"

Joan was in two mires, the feeling of fullness excited her, but the thought that a man's cock was now deep inside her ass scared her, however as Jerry moved forward she felt her own cock becoming more and more aroused. Slowly Jerry pulled Joan upwards and as he did, Joan could not help but give a moan of delight. The pain subsided for a second and became absolute ecstasy and with her cock becoming solid at that same instant, she knew that what was happening to her was what her body craved.

Jerry decide that the time for gentleness was over so he forcefully shoved her into his groin.

"AAAGH UMMM HHMMM!" Joan gave out a cry as the mixed feeling of pain and pleasure increased.

A smile broke across Jerry's face as he finally broke his hardest ever challenge, for eight months he had tried to get into Joan's panties. Even from the first meeting he had with her when she came in her panty girdle upon his touch, he knew that this was the woman for him.

She had once been a man and had been transformed into a forty-five-year-old shemale.

He had seen pictures of Joan before her transformation and when he looked at her it excited him further to think what a raven headed temptress she had become.

The rather broad nose had been reshaped into a small and upturned one while her once manly cheekbones had been sculptured into high and pristinely delicate feminine ones.

Her hips were gorgeously flared and her 36 C breasts hung temptingly from her chest. Bringing his head into her black mop of curls he breathed in her perfume and instantly increased his rhythm.

Joan's breasts began to dance as her cock began to flop up and down and as Jerry's hands held her waist tightly she knew that the night was going to be a long one.

Suddenly Jerry pulled her off of his cock and then pulled her onto the bed. Then with experience he moved her legs together and told her hold the back of her knees. With her pink hairless shemale genitals before him he drove his head into them engulfing her limp shemale cockette in his mouth.

"Ohhhhhhh... Jerry!" she moaned with absolute delight as she felt his mouth sucking her small cock.

Then as he sucked a little harder he slipped his finger into her love-hole and began to finger fuck her. For several minutes he did this until he suddenly pulled away and then placed her shemale cock and balls neatly back inside the mesh of her pantyhose.

"Oh I love seeing a shemale's cock and balls inside a pair of pantyhose!" he declared as he moved up onto the bed and then positioned his cock for another entry into her shemale pussy.

Chapter Forty Two

Future Females

For the first time ever Melissa had all the people that were important to the day to day running of Cresswell's before her. In fact her large study now looked rather small with the twelve or so people now in attendance.

"I would like to welcome you to my home," Lady Melissa began. "I know a few of you have never met before, but I'm sure after tonight you will all know one another further. Now some of you have met my daughter Celeste and for those of you who are not familiar with her, she is the mastermind behind of all of Cresswell's biological and DNA experiments. "

Celeste stood up and curtseyed as everyone applauded her achievements.

"Thank you all, but if it was not for the rest of you none of our successes would have been achieved!" Celeste smiled and commended all the other women. "Now as you are aware my experiment with the Robinson's is still not complete, the agenda for our transformation of male subjects has been reached, but the more complicated female agenda is still not near completion. My science teams are working around the clock to reach our deadline for this summer and it is here that I would like to express my deepest thanks to my mother's dear friend Mrs Julia Stroud. For she has been chosen and has gratefully accepted the position of being our first... If you would excuse the rather poorly chosen term... Our first Future Female!"

Voices began to conspire as those who were not in on the step of the agenda wondered what a Future Female was going to be.

"Ladies I would like to explain to you what a Future Female is but you will all know when the summer is upon us, providing we have no setbacks!" Lady Melissa broke the sea of whispers. "And as much as Julia here is going to help us, we cannot forget that if it was not my dear Grace here then we would not be in the position we are in to today."

As the evening proceeded the other agendas attached to the other attendees were unveiled. Trisha was informed of the new drugs she would be using in her beauty parlours and Grace was told what to expect over the next six months. For Arthur and Denise's house was to be torn down to make way for an apartment block, which was going to house more of the males that were going to play a vital role in Cresswell's future. Agatha was told that her school would continue to run as a correction facility and that her intake was going to double over the next year.

Lorna, who now sported a more natural colour shade of brown hair, had spent the last three months under Dr Von Getz's tuition, was still getting used to being accepted as a member of Lady Melissa's group. She was informed of the role that she would now play in a village two hundred miles away.

The village was a very quaint and quite place with properties already owned by Lady Cresswell and now it was ready to have one of Cresswell's chosen to instigate the complete transformation of its inhabitants.

Gabrielle was formally introduced to everyone, for although everyone had heard of her and her part in building Cresswell Industries, only Dr Von Getz and Trisha had ever met her.

Grace welcomed Gabby with a huge smile and expressed how honoured she was to have such a distinguished guest staying at her home, but even more she was looking forward to having two young boys to transgender as well.

With the meeting over Melissa ordered Dr Von Getz and Celeste to accompany her as she intended to take Julia on a tour of the hospital and science wing of her estate. She had several important things to show her, but considering the news she had heard earlier about two ruffians caught breaking into the hospital, she could not believe the timing of their intrusion.

For now she could show her friend the full extent of the estates medical facilities and the advancements her engineers had not only made in gender
reassignment, but also in the speed they now transformed their subjects.

"This place is enormous Melissa!" Julia gasped as she continued through the massive complex that was Cresswell's estate.

"Now Julia I must ask you to never speak of the area we are going to, upon first impressions it does look like a government facility but all our experiments are carried out on males that society would rather forget."

"Melissa it's a shame you could not have put my husband through your girl making machine," Julia laughed. "But seriously what is this Future Female you mentioned?"

"Julia all will be revealed have patience!" Melissa replied placing her hand onto a scanner.

When the door opened Melissa was met by a very large heavily built coloured woman who was dressed as a security guard.

"Your Ladyship," the guard nodded reading the card that Melissa was holding up for her.

"Good to see you again Raiser!" Melissa acknowledged her security guard. "I take it the intruders are incarcerated?"

"Oh yes your Ladyship they both tried to fight but Dr Ginny got them both under sedation and fully doped up on the truth serum."

"Good work, I'll be along to see them later, first I want to show Mrs Stroud our technical and development laboratories. It's alright I know the way!"

Julia followed her friend and they entered a very heavily secured area of the building, which was full of white coated lab assistants all working at various incubators with different utensils to aid them in their work.

"Ah Desiree there you are, I would like to introduce you to Mrs Julia Stroud!"

"I must say this an honour to meet the woman who holds our destiny in her hands!" the very pretty lab assistant bowed as she acknowledged Julia.

"I will hand you over to Desiree, she will inform you of everything from here on."

"Yes Mrs Stroud," Desiree nodded. "First I will show you to our preliminary tests and hopefully it will show you what we are trying to achieve after Mistress Celeste's breakthrough!"

"Here are our first ever genetically made," Desiree showed Julia to an incubator that contained what Julia could only guess were penis shafts severed from castrated shemales, however they did not appear to have any visible heads.

"Yes they look like the real thing don't they?" Desiree remarked. "But they are not... These specimens were created from DNA samples taken from Mrs Robinson's swab tests. But all our efforts to construct one kept failing, that was until Celeste broke the code!"

"It was rather staring us in the face!" Celeste suddenly intervened. "Its alright Desiree I'll take it from here!"

"Yes Mistress Celeste!" Desiree bowed and hastily went back to her work.

"You see when we restructured Mr Robinson's male DNA, we realised that the key to our success was the development that is always sequenced in a womb. It is common knowledge that a foetus is both sexes when first developing. And using our bone restructuring serum on him actually reversed this process and turned him into a woman. Although he does not have a fully functional vagina or anything like that, but nevertheless his genitals have become virtually feminine. His cock has grown smaller and his balls have almost disappeared and this has left us with a mass of loose flesh and a penis that is beginning to retract into his body. Anyway with this knowledge we realised that if a male's sex can be changed so radically then a female's can too... If you would like to follow me!"
Celeste showed Julia to a collection of metallic containers and pressed a button on the side of the first one. Dry ice escaped from the container as a long tube also rose with it. When the misty ice had cleared Julia was face to face with a ten-inch long penis.

"This is what we have grown from Wendy Robinson's labia sample that we took when we fitted her with her false penis," Celeste announced with a wide beam of excitement.

"How long did it take to grow?" Julia asked astonished at the breakthrough they had made.

"That depends on how large and long we want to make it, when Wendy is ready to have it surgically attached it should be at least twelve inches long. But this is not the success of our experiments. Tomorrow we will be performing a small operation on her that I'm sure will eclipse all the achievements we have already made in feminisation of males."

"My word... What more could there be?" Julia asked with admiration for Lady Melissa's highly intelligent adopted daughter.

"You will see tomorrow when I have Wendy on the operating table!" Celeste replied with a look in her eye that reminded her of Melissa.

"I hope what Celeste has shown you, has not frightened you?" Melissa asked her friend.

"Well I... Err... Well I suppose it has a little," Julia replied, for she knew that everything she was being shown was eventually going to happen to her. "Will I have to have one of those false penis's you spoke of when you take a sample of my labia?"

"No Mrs Stroud, you will not, I have made breakthroughs since then, the most important phase will be the experiment on Wendy tomorrow. In six months time I hope to have perfected it to just two simple injections!"

"How many more women are on the list to have this done?" Julia asked with concern on her face.

"Only carefully vetted women like you to begin with and believe me when Celeste has finished this project you will enjoy every aspect of it!" Melissa wrapped her arm around Julia's waist. "Just imagine the fright on your ex husband's face when he sees how powerful you will be!"

Julia could not wait for her long awaited revenge on her ex-husband and despite the fact that she was even willing to undergo a very drastic change in her life, she could not wait to see the look on his face either.

Not only will he be horrified when he sees that his son has just married a transsexual, but providing the tests on Wendy went ahead without any glitches, she could only imagine the look on his face when she shows him how powerful she too had become.

"Now if you would excuse me Julia I will retire. Celeste will show you our more profitable wing of the institution, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it, because we are indeed fortunate to have two knew guests to work on tonight!"

Celeste took Julia through to another part of the complex that did not appear to be so welcoming. It was still hospital clean but the corridors were bathed in red lights and there were many doors leading from it.

"Relax Mrs Stroud, these rooms are not as menacing as you may think," Celeste pointed out upon seeing a very concerned look upon her face. "These rooms are normally in use but because of the holiday, the staff who work in them have been allowed time off... Here pick one and I'll show you!"

"Err... No that's ok... But why the red lights?" Julia enquired.

"It's just a precaution, just in case one of our transformee's manages to hold out on us without us suspecting. The red light distorts their sensory vision and makes them unable to focus on where they are going. It's due to the strobe lighting that is used during their programming. However with the new breakthroughs Dr Von Getz and I have made these rooms are going to have be demolished."

Reaching the end of the corridor Celeste brought her to a room that led to a set of stairs and upon reaching the top they opened out into a large circular glass partitioned auditorium that overlooked four split sections of operating theatres.

"You are the first visitor to my newly refurbished operating circle!" Celeste announced.

Julia was stunned to see that two of the rooms below contained occupants.

"Oh yes and these two unfortunate imbeciles are the guests who never had an invitation, we caught them breaking into the hospital wing. From the initial interrogation of the weaker one we know what they were here for and now we intend to extract who was behind them being here from the leader of the two. Take a seat and watch our methods they are highly technological, however there will be a point when we begin a certain surgical operation upon one of them that you might want to leave. If you do just press this red button on the display panel, one of my guards will escort you back to your room."

Julia took her seat nervously wondering what performance she was going to witness. She knew what Lady Melissa was capable of, after all the life she had once lead had brought her to dislike men full stop, but now that Celeste had basically taken over from her, she prayed that she did not inflict needless pain on her captives.

It did not take long for Celeste to appear below in one of the rooms, where strapped to a silver upright table was a naked greasy haired young male.

"Hey you fucking bitch you better let me outta here fer I break yer face!" the young man shouted, desperately trying to shake free from his incarceration.

"Now then Jimmy or should I call you James?" Celeste took off her white coat and revealed her stunning party dress that clung to her every curve.

"Hey bitch when I get free of this I'm gonna fuck you good'n proper!" Jimmy crudely informed her of his intentions.

"I doubt that somehow... Now where was I...? Oh yes your colleague Mr Saddler has told me all about your reasons for being here!"

"Oh... he's a fucking dimwit! e'll tell yer anythin u'ask'im," Jimmy laughed hoarsely.

"Oh yes but you're gonna tell me who sent you here and how he knows about this place." Celeste moved over to a tray of syringes and then filled it from a small vial. "Now we can go about this an easier way or I can just inject you with a truth serum?"

"Suk my cok bitch!" Jimmy replied spitting at her.

"Patrice if you would care to wheel our well groomed guest into the other room please!"

Before Jimmy could utter another word a hand attached a ball and gag into his mouth with precise ease. Then he found himself being wheeled into the adjacent theatre where his colleague was strapped upon a similar silver table. Except this one was an operating table for as the faceless driver of his table brought him nearer, the table began to reshape causing his friend's legs to be held up high in stirrups.

Mumbling his distaste at the now very visible scenery of his colleagues well shaven genitals now resting on a silver tray, he felt his own table begin to move. Positioning him high above his sleeping and very serene looking friend.

"Now then Jimmy," Celeste began again. "As I said before we can do this the easy way?"

Jimmy felt the gag slip from his mouth, but once again his abusive mouth let rip again in a barrage of insults all directly aimed at Celeste and very graphic in there intent as to what his cock was going to do to her.

Once again the gag was put into place.

"You know considering you had a chance to speak to your friend, I find it hard to believe that in your position all you can think of is having sex with me?" Celeste nodded as she cleared the syringe of any air. "Dr Ginny are you ready?"

"Oh yes Miss Celeste!" Ginny appeared wearing her operating gown.

Jimmy watched the very overweight surgeon move into position and as she did he watched Celeste empty the syringe into his friends hip then when she had finished she brought forward another and did the same to his other hip.

Biting the rubber ball in his mouth Jimmy tried to fight off the pain of the injection for the woman had rammed it into his hipbone.

"Now then Jimmy are you ready?" Celeste nodded at Ginny.

With all the insults forming on his mouth withheld by the gag, Jimmy's eyes completed his sentences for him as he witnessed exactly what the threat was.
Expertly and cleanly he watched the overweight surgeon slice open Charlie's scrotum and severe his testicles, then he watched mortified as she cleanly removed his five inch penis with one flick of her knife.

Just then his table was quickly retracted from the operation on his friend and he soon found himself back in the room he was in before.

This time he saw the face of his driver. It was a very heavily built woman who obviously worked out everyday for her biceps were as large as his thighs. The realization of his predicament had finally set in, he was held captive in a place full of women who obviously hated males.

"Now then James, I'll call you James as for the moment it suits you... Now I believe you have something to tell me?" Celeste spoke as she watched the young man's gag fall from his mouth.

"Err... Yessss I have!" he stuttered with fear wavering on his tongue. "But only if you don't cut my balls... Please!"

"Very well if I feel that you are holding back from me I will. Is that clear?" Celeste threatened the very frightened young man.

Celeste listened intently to Jimmy as he explained who he and Charlie were and that he only knew the man he worked for as Mr Jinx and that he had sent him and Charlie into the compound to steal some morphine and other drugs. He also explained that Mr Jinx had many runners working for him and that if any of them found out that he and Charlie had been caught and had squealed on him they would both be dead meat.

Celeste comforted Jimmy and told him to relax, because Mr Jinx would never reach him in this place.

"Wha'd'ya mean? I've told'ya wha'ya wanna know?" Jimmy replied with a frown on his face.

"You told me yourself that if Mr Jinx found out that you were caught and squealed you would be dead!" Celeste informed the young man. "So it only seems right that I protect both of you isn't it?"

Before Jimmy Leyburn had time to reply a nurse appeared beside him and injected his arm.

"Whaaaa... Wha'ya doin!" he enquired nervously.

"James your life is going to change for the better. Never again will you have to steal or cheat your way through life, what I just injected you with was a truth serum, for I need to record everything about your miserable life. Charles has already told me all about his and surprising for you he did know Mr Jinx, in fact he is cleverer than you believed for he was waiting for you to slip up so that he could take your position as one of Mr Jinx's favourites!" Celeste informed Jimmy as he slipped into a more docile and pliable mood. "You and Charles are going to become very close over the coming months, especially with him now becoming a her!"

"I don't understand why you put him through the agony of watching his friend being castrated first?" Julia enquired upon seeing Celeste.

"Julia it's that compassion of yours that caused you so many years of heartache!" Celeste replied. "That lying cheating scumbag has made many peoples lives insufferable he's a thief, drug runner rapist and well I don't need to go on. Anyway we found out everything there was to know about him from the other scumbag!"

"Well I suppose you are right, but what about this Mr Jinx how are you going to stop him from targeting here again?"

"I believe that my mother is very familiar with Mr Jinx!" Celeste smiled as she opened the door for Julia.

Chapter Forty Three

New Year's Day

Joan opened her eyes and began to focus in on her surroundings. She had been dreaming as she awoke and felt relieved that the dream of her and Madame Grace's gardener was just that -- a dream. However as she gained her vision she felt something she had not felt since the days when she was a man, an arm around her. Pulling back the sheets slowly she prayed that the arm did not belong to whom she thought it did. Pulling away from the arm she slipped out of bed and saw the unmistakable sleeping face of Jerry Finnegan. Horror flooded her thoughts and instantly she tip toed to the bathroom and closed the door quietly behind her. Then she began to feel a very unusual sensation from her bottom and as she placed her hand to the dampness the realization of what had happened hit her. Jerry's sperm was now leaking from her love hole and from the soreness of her ring she realized that he had come inside her at least four times that night.

Hastily she searched the cupboards for a recognizable item and when she found it a small bit of relief hit her. Pulling out the douche kit she ran the shower and quickly inserted the tube into her passage.

'How could I have been so stupid!' she began to sob as she began to remove all the evidence of Mr Finnegan's protrusion from her passage. Then when she had completed the task that she had been doing three times a day since she could recall being a shemale, she repeated the procedure just to make sure there was no repeat of Jerry's sperm accidentally seeping from her again.

Then as she closed her tear-filled eyes she began to drift calmly into the rhythm of the shower as the heat and mist relaxed her body. Suddenly the door to the shower opened and before she had time to respond Jerry was in the shower with her.

"There you are me lass!" Jerry smiled as he closed the shower cubicle door and pushed in behind Joan. "Just what I need after a night of passion!"

Joan could not escape as the confines of the shower meant she could not even turn around. Straight away Jerry's hand was on her cockette and pulling on her erect nipple.

"Please Mr Finn?" she tried to thwart his advances, but before she had time to finish his hand had moved from her cockette and was now exploring her anal passage.

"You were fantastic last night Lass!" he pushed his finger into her.

Joan was caught in two minds as Jerry's finger went in further. She wanted to pull away from him but the pleasure she felt from his finger moving around inside her caused her to move her bottom against his finger.

"Here this is what you do to me Lass!" he whispered through the splattering of the shower, as he took hold of Joan's hand and pulled it down onto his very erect cock.

Joan could feel the enormity of the Irish Man's penis and wondered how she had managed to accept such a huge thing inside her. Yet once again her female needs were beginning to surface and with her hand now rubbing along the wet shaft of his cock she knew her feminine voice would take control.

"Give in Lass, it's pointless fighting it!" he whispered into her ear as he removed his finger and then rubbed his cock in preparation for another entry into his chosen shemale lover.

As Jerry's finger slipped from her passage she felt a sudden feeling of emptiness, her body was taking control again and before she had time to even contemplate a reply to Jerry's words, his cock slipped deep into her.

"Unnghhh...Ohhhhhhh!" her body quivered under the force of his entry and when his hands moved back to her cockette and her breast she had to submit fully to the feeling of being a another man's woman.

Jerry's rhythm increased as he pulled frantically on his lover's small cockette and with every thrust Joan let out a moan of feminine delight.

Joan looked down at her crotch and found the sight of Jerry's hand pulling on her cockette even more surprising, for once again her small cockette was growing with every thrust of his cock and pull of his hand. This time she knew it had nothing to do with alcohol and as much as she tried to find some excuse for her not to enjoy it, she knew that she did.

Jerry's balls were now slapping hard against her ass and the feminine moans coming from his lover's mouth told him that she was now his.

"Oh yes... YESSSSS!" Joan ejaculated under the intense pressure of Jerry's hand and cock movements and as she did she felt her whole body shudder to an enormous orgasm. She loved the feel of Jerry's cock inside her and as much as the disgust at what she was doing with her body was still haunting her, she craved it even more. "Oh Mr Finnegan... Mmmmmm... Ple...Please Mmmmmm!" she moaned loudly as she grabbed a hold of her limp cockette and began to rub it and her balls.

With his catch now panting for more Jerry could not hold back anymore for as the shower rained down upon him and ran down her back and across the wobbling ass his thrusts were causing upon her buttock cheeks, his cock erupted deep inside her.

Joan found herself ejaculating again as the feel of his seed sprouted within her and when he removed his cock the most unusual feeling of emptiness filled her body.

'Oh my goodness!' she thought to herself as she realised how much she had enjoyed having a man's cock fucking her. Yet whether her male persona was still gnawing away at her somewhere inside of her head or not, she just wanted Jerry to leave her alone.

"Ah me Lass you are one good Fuck!" Jerry sighed catching his breath, as he proudly cleaned his half-erect penis in the downpour of water, deliberately making sure that his cock ran across her wet fleshy buttocks as he did.
Then he opened the shower door and disappeared into the heavy misty air leaving Joan to wallow in her confusion.

After douching yet again and drying herself off Joan crept out of the bathroom and lucky for her Jerry was not there. Just then there was a knock at the door and the pretty young maid who brought her to the room last night appeared.

"Excuse me Miss Lownes? But... Madame Grace has insisted that you leave here dressed ready for work!" the pretty young girl smiled as she placed a grey maids uniform on the bed complete with an all in one panty girdle brown two inched laced shoes and flesh toned pantyhose.

Joan thanked the girl and began to dry her hair and apply her makeup, then she began to dress.

"At least I've got rid of that nasty man's mess from my bottom!" she sighed to herself as she pulled up her hose over her waist and then put on the one piece panty girdle. "Ughhh... I hate these things!" she shook her head as she had to attach the hook and clasps of the gusset of the panty girdle.

Putting her feet into her shoes she finished dressing and attached the white apron to her waist and put the matching bonnet on her head, however just as she was about to move towards the door, it opened.

"Good morning Lass!" Jerry stood in the doorway. "I've come to escort you to the limousine!" he smiled.

"Thank you Mr Finnegan," Joan replied rather embarrassed for she could not even look him in the eye, for every time she did all she could think of was his cock thrusting in and out of her bottom.

Moving over to the door Jerry grabbed a hold of her wrist.

"Mmmmm you smell delightful me Lass!" he sniffed in her perfume, as he pulled her to him.

"Please Mr Finnegan... Madame will be waiting for us!" she tried to unravel herself from his hold.

"No we have half an hour before we meet Madame in the main reception hall and besides I've already had an early breakfast so I suppose its time for lunch?" he sunk his face into her black curls and began to nibble on her earlobe.

"Oh please Mr Finnegan, I haven't got time to get undressed and dressed again!" she stated desperately, whilst trying to fight of the growing excitement her groin was beginning to find.

'Oh please not again!" she fought with her bodies response and wondered why her sexual organ was getting aroused when her mind was not.

"Shhh me Lass, I don't need to undress you," he breathed in her ear as he pulled her over to the bed.

Before Joan knew what was happening Jerry's hand was up her skirt and rubbing her sex hard then he roughly pushed her onto the bed and ordered her to lift her dress and put her arse up in the air.

She did not want to and was about to answer him when he once again began to rub her groin. What could she do her small cockette was aroused and in control, her body wanted him and as much as she tried to fight her mixed emotions she knew that she was not strong enough to stop him.

"Good now unhook your gusset and slide your pantyhose down low enough for me to enter you!" Jerry smacked her buttocks as he did.

As Joan did as she was told Jerry had time to un-strap his trousers and release his member. Then with his shemale fancy's pussyhole waiting for him he thrust it into her.

Joan clenched the bed linen as his huge cock invaded her yet again and as he bucked in and out of her love-hole, she prayed that he was low in semen, for she knew that Madame Grace would not allow her time enough to change.

Grace giggled with Lady Melissa and Gabrielle as they watched Joan's shemale pussy get yet another fill of her gardener's large cock.

"Oh Grace you are wicked!" Gabby laughed as she watched Melissa's old enemy's transformed son being fucked hard by a strapping Irish man.

"I know, but the best part of it is she won't be able to douche until her break at tea time today, and considering I arranged for her to wear an all in one underneath her uniform it's gonna be fun watching her battle with the leakage she's gonna get!"

Melissa switched the huge monitor off and pulled on a more serious face.

"Now then Gabby onto more important matters, it appears that luck favoured us very well last night, for the two hoodlums who broke in here last night work for a rather unscrupulous individual who I'm sure you're familiar with!"

"Who's that?"

"Mr Freddie Gilkes!"

"Mr Jinx?"

"Yes!"

"Oh my goodness how is the man?"

"He's still pimping in a way, but more importantly he has sent you a belated Christmas Present," Melissa smiled warmly as she sat back in her leathered chair. "In fact it's two presents!"

Wendy positioned herself on the operating table and opened her legs. Although she enjoyed the imitation penis they had given her she was rather pleased that they were going to remove it.

Hayley had been sent home in the limousine to help Madame Grace arrange the rooms required to house Lady Melissa's best friend and her two adopted sons, though she would be returning to the estate to undergo another test in two weeks time when Wendy's test results were confirmed.

Celeste was very excited as she began to remove the silicone extension. Wendy was levered up to watch the procedure and was absolutely amazed at what having the device attached to her had done.

"Good girl Wendy you kept the urinal tip clean as asked, I was worried that it could have given you an infection. The filters obviously did their job!"

"Oh yes... Hayley made sure the tip was cleaned three times a day. She enjoyed doing that!" Wendy giggled.

Slowly Celeste primed away the skin that had grown over the base of the device and when she removed it fully Wendy gasped as she saw the increased size of her once very small clitoris and labia.

"Oh this is perfect!" Celeste beamed as she unfolded it to its fullest extent. Then pulling back the folds of flesh she prized out a very large and swollen clitoris. "Excellent!"

"Hazel get me the serum!" she ordered.

"Yes Mistress Celeste!" Hazel responded as she brought forward a very large syringe.

"Now Wendy I'll have to ask you to lay back. The pain block drug should have completely numbed your womb and lower abdomen so let me know if you feel anything?" Celeste fastened some clamps onto her vagina and widened her entrance.

"No Mistress Celeste I can't feel a thing!" Wendy relaxed and looked up at the ceiling with a smile. Although she seemed perfectly happy to let Celeste intrude into her vagina, the thought of asking what they were doing to her never crossed her mind. In fact she accepted what they were doing as an everyday task for her to complete.

With expert precision she injected the fluid into both of Wendy's ovaries.

"I gather that this is what you'll be doing to me in a few months time, but what does this procedure do exactly?" Julia asked Melissa as they overlooked the operation from above.

"Wendy's ovaries will become testicles!" Melissa smiled.

"Oh my goodness!"

"Female testicles my dear, you see I envision this to be given to females who have gone through the menopause. Men have had it easy for centuries, for when they reach middle age they still consider themselves in their prime, but for females they have to accept they are past their sell by dates... With this procedure all that will change!"

"But surely this woman is still able to reproduce?"

"No we accelerated her menopause so her ovaries will accept the change. She will have to be kept here under watch for the next two weeks until they have changed," Melissa smiled.

"Two weeks... But surely it must take longer than that?"

"By the time we give this to you, we are hoping that the whole change will take place in under a week or less!"

*******************************************************************
Epilogue

Lady Melissa closed the door to her bedroom and danced merrily over to her wardrobe. Normally she would have one of her favourite shemale maid's to attend her, but she had given all of them different chores, what with the New Year bash.

Unzipping her dress she was suddenly taken back by movement from the shadows of the corner of her room.

"Oh Grace you startled me?" Melissa held a hand to her chest.

"That was my intention your Ladyship!" Grace replied with a very serious tone.

"I thought the maid had shown you to your room?" Melissa's voice wavered as she held onto her black dress to stop it from falling.

"I do not feel tired!" Grace returned moving out of the shadows into full view.
Melissa was totally shocked to see an obvious streak of ill discipline in one of her girls.

"Oh please Melissa you should not be so shocked by my attitude after all I am what you created... Now please sit down!" Grace demanded.

Melissa did as she was told.

"I came here yesterday thinking that at some point in the evening you would tell me the news that I... And I repeat I... would find more interesting. I have carried out every instruction you wanted and in return I have waited patiently. But still you do not tell me what I yearn to hear!"

"Grace... I?"

"No!" Grace held a finger up to her lips. "Listen to someone other than yourself, Gabrielle or your enchanted Celeste," Grace sat down on the huge bed opposite to Melissa. "Now as I have said, I have done everything you have asked. I have helped you reek revenge on all those people who have made your life so miserable and yes I have enjoyed turning men into shemales like me, but as I have said I have been patient in all this time. But I'm afraid my patience has run out!"

Melissa looked across at the young man she had transformed into such a beautiful and intelligent shemale and instantly realised what the poor girl was so upset about.

"Oh my goodness!" Melissa held a hand up to her mouth, "I have been so selfish in my ambitions, I have forgotten my promise to you!"

Grace stood up and walked over to the long mirror that hid Melissa's walk in wardrobe.

"Grace please forgive me it is true I have left you in a void concerning the answer you seek, but I have not forgotten about my promise to you and for the love of your mother Karen, I could never forget what Bernard had done to her... But he is not an easy man to destroy you must understand this!"

"But you never speak of what you intend to do about him and when you will attempt to do something... I have only the words of a letter given to me by you to believe what you say is true?"

"Grace... Please I'm so sorry!" Melissa stood up and went over to Grace and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Oh Melissa I miss Sarah so much!" Grace turned around and began to cry.

"You are right to be angry my dear," Melissa pulled Grace into her shoulders and comforted her. "It must appear so cruel to not let you know about my plans for Bernard... But soon you and me will have the power to take him down and then you will hear from his own lips why I kept you and Sarah apart!"

"Why? Why can't you tell me?" Grace pulled away and wiped her mascara from her cheeks.

"Look at me Grace!" Melissa grabbed a hold of her. "The power you have, you could have come in here and taken control of me, but you did not... And the reason you did not was because in your heart you know what I say is the truth. True I have been cruel in my own search for revenge, but as you know I have helped achieve revenge for a lot of people... But for both of our lives, Sarah's and your poor mother's memory, we must still be patient. Bernard is a very powerful man, he has no heart or soul and he cares nothing for you or Sarah. He's acceptance of both of your disappearances was proof enough."

"But surely after everything you have achieved you are in a position to strike him?"

"If we was to go for Bernard's jugular the whole of Cresswell's will be brought crashing down. He has to be brought down politically and financially, if he was to just disappear our operation would be exposed and we would all be jailed or worse be assassinated... Bernard accepted Sarah's disappearance, because he always knew that one-day something like that would happen for he has very many enemies. You see Bernard belongs to a very old secret order that lives by a code that people like him have sworn too... I have always stayed clear of these people, for they are cold, malicious, wealthy and dangerously powerful and as much as it is hard to accept that what I have created has been totally overlooked by these people an attack on Bernard would draw attention to us instantly!"

Grace sighed and turned back to her reflection in the mirror.

"Patience is a virtue Grace and I know you posses that... Once again I ask you to accept my words and wait, for when the time is near I will inform you straight away," Melissa finished removing her dress. "Although I will tell you that Julia is going to play a very important role in bringing Bernard and all those other organisations to their knees!"

Turning back to face Melissa, Grace smiled. She knew that with her power she could have taken control of Melissa and all of her expanding empire, but she had three major attributes that set her aside from that of a male who would have taken full advantage of such a situation.

For Grace had the heart and soul, but most importantly, the mind of a woman and for that she was indebted to the woman who had captured her and transformed her from a naive and imperfect male into the woman she now was.
The foundations of Lady Melissa Cresswell's dream were now set in stone.
Cresswell Industries had grown in stature and influence and together with all of its associates and sympathisers it was going to change the world completely.
But what of the outcome of all the people's lives that Lady Melissa had touched you ask?

up
26 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos