Cresswell Industries -48-49-50-51-

Printer-friendly version

Charlie had dreams...

Cresswell Industries

48 - Fulfilled
49 - Just Rewards
50 - Winter Blues
51 - Girls' Meeting

by Keshara

Chapter Forty Eight

Fulfilled

Charlie Saddler had always considered himself intelligent even if those around him did not. He thought his life was his own and that every decision he made would bring him closer to his dream of being a rich man with girls surrounding him wherever he went.

Yet as dreams go Charlie knew that he was not going to fulfil his ambition through working in meaningless and low paid jobs and besides he had seen how hard normal people worked and how they never got rich.

Despite being an orphan he never really caused his foster parents any trouble, but it was when he dropped out of school and began to break in to their neighbours houses that his foster parents decided to show him the door.

At sixteen Charles latched onto a small gang who dealt with drugs and by the time he was eighteen he found himself in prison for breaking and entering and dealing in drugs.

Now for most young men his age the horror of being locked away with murderers and rapists would have made them think twice about their life of crime. However for Charlie he seemed to think that it would strengthen his own reputation and that sooner or later he would find his way into a real hard core gang that would inevitable lead to his dream.

Unfortunately he was wrong for no sooner than he was released, he was back inside for another two years, this time for holding up a state of the art petrol station in broad daylight.

Charlie Saddler the big time criminal was now the joke of the prison, but despite the derision he suffered his dream was still there, calling him and beckoning him like a moth to a night-light.

It was during the last six months of his term that Jimmy Leyburn, another young man who had fallen down the same path as Charlie struck up a friendship.

With both of them leaving prison at the same time the two of them went about terrorising all the neighbourhoods they stayed in.

Jimmy was wiser to the world of crime than Charlie had ever been so for the next three years the two of them began running errands for local crime syndicate.

Yet Jimmy had began to get hooked on crack and with Charlie believing that this was the way forward the two of them soon found themselves out of favour and out of money for the syndicate labelled them as liabilities.

Jimmy was not bothered or so he thought, for he thought he knew enough to begin his own little syndicate, but in truth all the two of them ever achieved was to leave three widows grieving from their alcohol and drug induced attempts of mugging.

Eventually the two of them were arrested for a minor drug offence and this was where Mr Jinx stepped in with his offer of extreme wealth and riches to the both of them and with Jimmy being twenty four and Charlie being twenty three, they could not refuse the offer.

When Charlie awoke in the hospital that morning he had believed that he had overdosed on his usual cocktail of drugs and booze, however as his senses returned he realised that he was not in no ordinary hospital.

All the nurses were dressed so sexily and provocatively he guessed that he was dreaming, but as his opened his eyes to a beautiful cleavage bobbing up and down in his face and he regained his full vision, he realised that he was not.

Trying to talk was hard for it felt like a razor blade had got stuck in his throat and as he tried to sit up he soon found that he was strapped to the bed.

Images of Jimmy and himself sneaking through the dark, while a huge party echoed in the distance, flooded his head, then the breaking of glass as they entered a building that appeared to be quite and void of any people clouded his mind.

Suddenly he began to recall steel doors and shutters closing in all around them and then the huge black woman, who knocked Jimmy for six with a punch that a 'Heavyweight boxer' would have been proud of.

This was when panic gripped his mind.

"Hey relax my dear!" a soothing female voice spoke down to him from the end of his bed.

Charlie looked up and saw a very beautiful auburn haired woman dressed in a lab coat.

"Now then Charles, I have so much to tell you," the woman began.

Charlie lay horrified as the woman relayed to him how long he had been at the place and what they had done to him. With desperation he tried to force himself to wake up from his nightmare, but as much as he tried he knew that he was facing reality.

The woman had told him that he was no longer a young man and that for the rest of his life he would be a female and the person responsible for his castration was his friend Jimmy Leyburn.

Charlie wanted to scream as loud as he could, but his throat just did not want to respond. So for comfort he began fill his thoughts on the woman just frightening him and playing with his mind. Yet the woman soon pointed out that the reason behind the pain in his throat was because of the operation to his vocal chords to enable him to speak in a more feminine tone.

Tears filled Charlie's eyes as he prayed and prayed that he was dreaming, but when the bed he was strapped to elevated his head and upper body to the point that he could now see his lower body, he came face to face with a nurse working between his legs.

His legs were strapped to stirrups and the nurse was removing a stream of wading from what could no doubt be discerned as a vagina - his vagina.

"Charlotte! Charlotte!" a soft and reassuring voice woke her from her sleep. "Its time to service your Master!"

"Service?" Charlotte's very sweet sexy voice responded.

"Yes Charlotte... Your Master he is waiting in the boudoir for you!" Stella softly kissed her head.

"Oh yes Master!" Charlotte replied as she quickly got to her feet, her pure white and very thin baby-doll nightie whisking around her slender feminine figure as she got to her feet.

Instantly the former young man went to the mirror and cooed excitingly at his sexy and gorgeous outline, the material of the nightie was totally see-through and every detail of his body showed through.

"Master will be pleased with your choice of night wear dear!" Stella came up behind the second half of her first ever dungeon assignment.

"But Mistress will you not be there?" Charlotte bit her lip sexily as she ran her hands over her erect and sensuous nipples.

"Not tonight dear, you'll be all mine tomorrow," Stella kissed the blonde-headed former male on the neck as her hand slipping under her nightie and began rubbing her small thatch of pure blonde pubic hair. "Now remember what I taught you yesterday!"

"Yes Mistress, I will make sure Master Luke's balls are tenderly stroked and sucked," Charlotte responded slipping her painted pink toes into her six inch heeled fluffy white slippers.

"And what about the other thing, I taught you?"

"Yes Mistress I will make sure that none of his seed goes to waste!" Charlotte replied with a wry grin, for since her visit to Dr Von Getz after her revealing to Jimmy Leyburn, pleasing her Mistress and her Master was the only thing in the world that was important to her.

"And if Master Luke tries to penetrate you at all you will slap him across the face... Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress!" Charlotte curtseyed with a smile and then set off to her for her first ever night with a Master.

The Robinson's were finally left alone and after an hour or so of being prodded and observed Wendy was beginning to get annoyed.

Hayley could sense her Mistress's mood for she new her better than anyone else and besides she was aching to get a proper look at her Mistress's new female penis.

"Oh Mistress!" Hayley sighed with excitement. "It's... So... So huge!"

"Yes Hayley it is!" Wendy sat up and gave Hayley her hand to indicate that she wanted to stand.

Wendy found it awkward to position her legs as she put her feet to the floor, for the size of her female testes felt completely alien to her, though as she grabbed a hold of her eight inch long and one and half inch thick extension she smiled.

"Mistress?" Hayley enquired seeing the sudden change in her Mistress's mood.

"Do you remember when you had one of these?"

"Vaguely Mistress, but I never wanted it!" Hayley replied instantly.

"Come over to the mirror with me!" Wendy ordered slipping to her feet.

The sudden movement of body caused her long cock to swing and her testes to bounce.

"Oh my word!" she gasped as she took a step. "This is going to take some getting used to!"

Hayley held onto her Mistress's arm as they moved over to the long mirror in the bathroom.

"You know Hayley... I can't believe how I let Celeste do this to me?" she questioned as she looked at her very un-feminine feature in the mirror. "Hayley slip of your robe!"

"Of course Mistress!" Hayley did as she was told as her Mistress began to observe her new genitalia.

"My god I feel so powerful!" she exclaimed as she lifted it up and let it drop. Then she swung her hips slightly and watched as it flopped to one side and then the other until finally resting upon her huge testes.

Hayley just nodded as her thoughts were now purely upon something else, for her tiny penis clit was beginning to push out from its enclosure.

"Look at you!" Wendy then grabbed a hold of Hayley and pulled her to her side. "You are so petite and feminine I can't believe you were once a man taller than me?"

"Yes Mistress!" Hayley cooed as her eyes were totally centred upon on her Mistress's dangling sex that was now inches from her.

"Hayley, Celeste and Matron were discussing about having a nurse to look after me full time in here until I get my strength back, and as much as I find the thought of one of those nubile shemale nurses helping me achieve an erection a rather stimulating prospect... I would rather it was you!" Wendy began to run her hands over Hayley's naked body, instantly pushing her fingers into the flap of skin that hid her penis-clit.

"Ohhhhh... Yesssss... Please Mistress!" Hayley shivered as she felt Wendy's fingers probing her own sex.

"Oh Hayley I can't believe how much we've changed... Just look at you... You're just... Well I just want... I want to eat you up!" Wendy's excitement began to overflow, as her fingers rubbed her former husband's very feminine crotch.

Hayley needed no more stimulating as she turned around.

"May I begin now please Mistress?" she purred as her small and delicate hands took hold of Wendy's floppy new sex.

"Of course my dear!"

Hayley instantly sank to her knees and sucked in the tip of her Mistress's long penis and shivered as her own excitement brought her to an orgasm. Closing her legs tightly she felt her own juices running between her thighs.

Wendy looked down at her transformed husband and smiled with gratification, never in all of her dreams did she ever envision such a sight, her husband so delicately feminine on his knees worshipping her own cock.

Jimmy awoke to the smell of perfume caressing his senses and once again he awoke in the same place he had done last time. The perfume was different than the others, for over the weeks or months, he did not know how long he had been there, he began to identify the women around him by their perfume. His so called Mistress, the nurse who always seemed to be below him when he woke and the strange musk smell that always accompanied the masked male, who his Mistress kept informing him would soon be his Master. Yet this sweet smell was new.

Lifting his head he realised that the perfume was coming from across the room.

Groggily he adjusted his eyes to the figure sitting perfectly still on a chair opposite him.

"Good Morning James!" a cute and sexy sounding girl's voice called out to him.

He wanted to reply, but as usual the gag was in his mouth.

"Oh it's such a shame you're a foul mouthed hoodlum... Coz otherwise we could talk!" the blonde girl continued as she moved one leg across the other, revealing her glistening waxed legs. "Anyway I'm Charlotte!"

Jimmy's eyes widened as he looked across at his former partner.

How could he have so easily accepted the changes they had done to him, but before he had time to contemplate further, the steel door opened and in walked the small woman called Mistress, followed by her leather clad companion.

"Good Morning James I take it you've been chatting to Charlotte?" Stella asked the gagged and bound young man.

Instantly Charlotte stood up and curtseyed to Stella and Master Luke.

"Oh she's become such an obedient little wench haven't you dear?"

"Yes Mistress Stella, I only wish to please you!" she responded with a sugary smile.

"Now then James... Today is going to be an important stepping stone for you and for the lovely Charlotte here!" Stella issued her orders with her fingers as Luke took up a position right in front of Jimmy. "Charlotte show James the tricks you've learnt over the weekend so James here can see what will be expected from him!"

Charlotte curtseyed and moved sexily over to her leather clad Master. Purring with sexual abandonment, she ran her painted long fingers over Luke's leather encased groin.

Jimmy looked on mortified and desperately wanted to avert his gaze, however Stella came up besides him and positioned his head straight so he could see what a good girl his partner had become.

"Charlotte would you like Master Luke to take your virginity?" Stella asked vehemently as her free hand moved across Jimmy's fleshy breast tissue. "My... James you've got a lot of catching up to do with Charlotte here?"

Jimmy took no notice of his Mistress for he was trying to take his mind off of the sight of Charlotte's hands needing the man's groin lustfully. 'Please let me outta here!' he thought loudly, for the sight of his former friend and partner in crime accepting what they had done to him so easily gave him more than a cause for concern.

Charlotte continued with her display of kneading her Master's crotch then when Stella decided she had done enough tempting she ordered her to drop the thin straps of her light pink flowery dress from her shoulders.

Instantly she obeyed and as she did she made sure that Jimmy got a perfect view of her small but very adequate breasts.

Master Luke soon covered her breasts with his hands and began to repay the compliment to her as he began to caress them softly, deliberately pulling on her elongated nipples as he did.

With the creaking of leather sounding behind her, Charlotte leant her neck to one side to allow her Master to kiss it.

"Oh! James isn't she sweet?" Stella began to copy Luke's movements on his small breasts. "I bet you can't wait to see Master Luke's cock sliding in and out of her can you?"

Jimmy closed his eyes he did not even want to contemplate the thought of Charlie eagerly accepting a man's cock so wantonly, but as soon as he closed his eyes the small woman squeezed his nipple hard, causing him to open his eyes.

"Now! Now! James... We can't have you missing Charlotte's wonderful moment," Stella smiled up at the very petrified young man. "Now this is exactly why I only let Master Luke place a mouth gag on you, because if I did not want you to see anything... Then I would put a full mask and gag on you!"

Jimmy was once again forced to control the bile rising in his throat as he watched his former partner now enjoying a man's hand slipping into his white-laced panties.

Charlotte gasped as her Master's fingers parted her labia and began to massage her clitoris a movement that made her turn around and frantically begin removing his leather encased crotch.

Instantly Luke's cock sprang forth to meet Charlotte's waiting mouth and holding on to the new-girl's blonde hair he began to thrust in and out.

Charlotte cupped her Master's balls and began to massage them as the taste of pre-cum triggered her new nymphomaniac commands, moving her free hand into her groin she began to rub at her sex and from the position she was in, Jimmy could see the gusset of her thonged panties.

"Oh Jimmy look she's so... So wanton, wouldn't you like to have her suck your cock while Master fucks her?" Stella could feel her own excitement building in her panty girdle as the sight of the former young man's feminine bottom.

After five or so minutes of frantic sucking Charlotte's Master succumbed to her lips and teeth as he filled her mouth with his sperm.

Charlotte had learnt not waste any of her Master's seed, so standing up she turned to face her former friend.

"Oh look Jimmy I believe Charlotte wants to share Master's gift with you!" Stella remarked as the girl moved towards them.

Jimmy began to struggle in his incarceration and as he did he felt his jaw suddenly being forced open.

"Oh James the device you have in your mouth is controlled like the rest of this appliance from this panel!" Stella pointed towards the control panel at the side of her torture contraption, despite knowing that the poor man could not possibly see it.

Jimmy felt himself being lowered as Charlie, turned Charlotte, moved up to him face to face and he could smell the semen on her breath as she opened her mouth and kissed his rubber encased lips.

The contraption held his head at an angle that would no doubt make Charlotte's gift to him easier to swallow and slowly but surely Master Luke's seed passed from her open lips and seeped into the opened mouthpiece.

The sperm began to slide down the rubber casing and onto his tongue, furiously he fought with the warm salty liquid, however his Mistress had anticipated his move and as easily as he mouth opened it closed.

Tears fell from Jimmy Leyburn's eyes as his swallow reaction carried the salty horror down into his gullet.

"Oh Charlotte look tears of happiness!" Stella remarked cruelly as she wiped the tears from his cheeks. Then she pressed the panel again and her assignment regained the posture he had before.

"Oh James we are going to have such fun pleasing Master!" Charlotte smiled at her former partner as she then began to run her fingers over his nipples.

Jimmy wanted to smash Charlie's head in for what he done, but if he thought that was bad enough the realisation that he was now sucking his nipples and playing with his balls caused his anger to make him forget the taste of the seamen.

Once again he tried to struggle from the device that held him captive however the next thing he knew was that his nipples were beginning to respond to Charlie's teeth.

'Fuck! this can't be happening!' he cried in his thoughts, while his former partner began to suck and bite on each nipple at regular intervals.

Stella motioned to Luke to begin the next stage.

Eagerly Luke obeyed as he knelt down behind the former male.

Charlotte knew what was going to happen so she quickly moved down onto Jimmy's hairless and lifeless cock and sucked it into her mouth.

Jimmy watched in horror yet again as the leather clad man knelt behind Charlie and tore away his panties and then after placing a condom over his huge an erect again penis sink it into Charlie's pussy.

Charlotte moaned with pleasure as her sucking on Jimmy's cock increased and the feel of a man's cock now filling her new sex while his strong hands wrapped around her waist sent her reeling into an orgasm.

Stella was finding it quite uncomfortable watching the new girl enjoying her lovers cock and now that need to please and be pleased was driving the girl frantically forward with fervour onto Jimmy Leyburn's cock and balls, she decided to heighten the pace.

Moving behind her incarcerated assignment, she opened up a draw from a chest that was behind him, taking out a small butt plug she coated it with some jelly and then moved up behind Jimmy.

Jimmy felt the force of something being inserted into his anal passage painful and because of his binds he could do nothing but accept the pain.

"Now then Jimmy you will wearing butt plugs from now on, for you've seen how well endowed Master Luke is... The one you are wearing today is only an inch in diameter, but by the end of the month you'll be up to five inches!" Stella spoke to him as she twisted the object into place.

Charlotte was now panting for more as her attention on Jimmy's groin waned, her new sex was being used and the constant ramming of her master was finding every crucial spot that Celeste's surgeons had created in her vagina.

With a scream of ecstasy that caused Jimmy to start, Charlotte writhed on the floor her fingers now rubbing her own sex as her Master continued his assault on her deep vagina.

"Fuckme...MMM.... Yesssssss Fuckme!" she issued her own orders.

"Oh James just look at her isn't she a darling!" Stella remarked from behind the young man, as she caressed his buttocks and then ran her hands under his crotch and onto his testes.

James wanted to scream as his former partner orgasmed heavily at his feet as his, well now her, pleasure was being taken, while the leather clad man fastened his rhythm causing Charlotte's juices to slurp.

Then with a sudden jolt Charlotte's Master shuddered to his own orgasm as she was left panting and thanking him for taking her virginity.

"Oh James I bet you can't wait to please Master as Charlotte has done today?" Stella now pulled on Jimmy's flaccid and saliva soaked cock up between his crotch.

"Now Charlotte it's only fair that James shares the fruits of your labour!" Stella commanded.

"Oh yes!" Charlotte panted as she caught her breath.

Jimmy then felt the familiar movement of his jaw being prized open.

Charlotte waited for her Master to slip his cock free from her pussy and when he did she instantly began to unroll the condom for him, carefully making sure that she did not loose any of its contents. Although she wanted to lap up the rest of her Master's juices from his flagging tool, she knew that would have to wait, for the sperm in the condom was destined for someone else.

Charlotte then stood up and went over to Jimmy whereupon she squeezed the white goo of her Master's seed into the opening of the gag's mouthpiece.

"Oh James I can see that you are gonna become addicted to the taste of a man!" Stella remarked with sarcasm as she watched her lover's juices being force fed to him. "Charlotte you have done magnificent and as a reward you may clean Master up and then you may tighten James's corset another inch!"

It had been over a week since her unveiling and although Hayley had bathed cleaned and played with it everyday since then, Wendy still could not believe that she no longer possessed the genitalia nature had given her. Also she had become increasingly frustrated at the fact that her wonderful new sex had still not shown any signs of stimulation.

Hayley however was not so hasty to see her Mistress obtain a full on erection for despite enjoying Wendy's rather large silicone extension and other more robust phalluses inside her shemale pussy, she was slightly concerned that her Mistress's new cock would be too big for her.

Hayley zipped her beige slacks into place and as she did ran her hand down into her crotch. She loved the feeling of the smoothness she now had and now that Wendy insisted that she always wore slacks instead of skirts to show off her very feminine feature she made sure that her choice of colours accentuated that smoothness too.

By the time Hayley had got to Wendy's room Celeste was there looking over her Mistress's large testes rather crudely.

"Well Mrs Robinson every thing appears fine!" Celeste replied puzzled at Wendy's concern for her lack of sexual prowess.

"But it does not grow even though I try to put my mind to it!" Wendy replied anxiously. "Hayley tell Madame that you've tried your hardest!"

"Hmmm... Well it might be that you're trying to hard... I think it's time that I moved both of you into one of the estates guest rooms then you'll be under no pressure from any of my staff!"

Hayley greeted the news with a small shrill, for she had missed sleeping with her Mistress and now that the thought of her huge penis being pressed against her at nights she quickly began to gather Wendy's things together.

"Look your sexless husband is eager to move you out!" Celeste laughed crudely.

Wendy could not get her mind of the fact that her cock was never going to work, however after two nights of sleeping quietly with Hayley in her arms the tension of her concerns finally faded away.

It was five o'clock in the morning when Hayley, who was used to waking so early to do her daily chores, snuggled her soft feminine bottom into Wendy's lap.

Wendy was asleep and already had her hands wrapped firmly around Hayley.

Hayley snuggled her bottom in closer and pulled her satin baby doll free of her bottom so her skin was now tightly against Wendy's. Then with an excited shiver she open her legs and placed a hand between them and felt around for Wendy's cock. With her Mistress's sex being so long she found it easy to pull in between her thighs, pulling on the head of Wendy's cock she rubbed it against her own tiny penis clit however as her own juices began to flow from her flaps a sudden thought entered her mind. Covering Wendy's head in her juices she then opened her legs and began to rub the cock against her shemale rosebud. Slowly but surely she slipped the flaccid tool into her sex and gradually eased it in further.

The feel of her Mistress's cock, although soft and slack inside her excited her and drove her on and when she felt she had pushed enough of it into her she began to move her bottom in and out of her Mistress's lap.

Wendy groaned as her dreams centred upon her having sex with a muscular young stud and while his cock was ramming her ass her own fingers were yanking and pulling on her own monstrous phallus.

Suddenly Wendy awoke from her dream and when she felt Hayley's bottom grinding into her lap a very unusual feeling struck her. Pulling Hayley closer to her she wondered if she was dreaming but when her hand made it's way down to her ex-husbands tiny feminine type sex the dampness and hardened state of her penis clit told her that she was definitely not dreaming.

Hayley shivered more as she realised that her Mistress had awoke and expecting her to reprimand her for her insolence at taking advantage of her sleeping condition, she was very much pleased when Wendy grabbed a hold of her crotch and her tiny breast.

"Hayley you slut... How dare you?" Wendy sighed into Hayley's lobe as she kissed her ear and nibbled it.

"I... Hmmmmmm... Ohhhhh... Mistress!" Hayley sighed as an unusual growing sensation began to fill her anal passage.

"Oh Hayley... Yes you little minx you've done it!" Wendy began to realise that Hayley's plan for her own self-enjoyment had finally released Wendy from her worries.

Hayley began to move her bottom more rapidly as Wendy's cock began to grow inside her.

Wendy soon took the initiative as she felt her balls tighten and her penis grow and the fact that it was growing inside of Hayley's shemale pussy drove her forward with venom. With her superior strength she grabbed a hold Hayley and turned her face down on the bed and began to ram her increasing penis hard into her.

Hayley was ecstatic as she felt the full force of her Mistress's ever hardening cock and with every thrust she wondered how much bigger it was going to get.

"Oh yes you lil'whore I'm gonna fuck you silly!" Wendy cried out as her huge cock sank in and out of her transformed shemale former husband's love hole. Hayley's pussy had become very adaptable and took every thrust well despite the fact that it was beginning to hurt her, but sound of her mistress's moaning told her that she was pleasing her.

Hayley orgasmed a second time as her Mistress continued with her assault on her and all her concerns about whether she would be able to take such a huge cock where answered, for Hayley began to jolt as every thrust dug deep into her.

Wendy could sense that her new sex was too large for her and she did not penetrate her too deeply in case she did her love hole some damage. However as she pulled her huge member from Hayley's shemale pussy, Wendy felt a compulsion to grab a hold of her huge silky balls as her enormous thick sex began to teeter on the brink of something she had never experienced.

A need to do something else to Hayley other than fuck her filled her thoughts.

So pulling Hayley's waist up into the air she forgot all about how uncomfortable it had been getting for Hayley and began ramming it violently in and out of her using one of her hands as a buffer between her groin and Hayley's womanly bottom.

With a huge gasp her cock erupted.

Cheers rang out from a monitor room somewhere across the estate as Celeste's experiment finally achieved its mark and as Celeste smiled warmly she ordered Dr Ginny to go and retrieve a sample of Wendy's fulfilment from her ex-husband.

Wendy pinned Hayley to the bed as she rolled and squeezed her huge testicles, revelling in the wonderful new sensation she had in her lower abdomen.

"What have I become?" she sighed as she slipped her massive cock from Hayley's ass.

"Ohhhh Mistress... Thank you!" Hayley breathed sensually through her mixed feelings of pain and pleasure while from below her, her fingers felt her Mistress's withdrawal

As soon as Wendy removed her penis an unusual sensation swept through Hayley.

Over the months since her change she had grown accustomed to the emptiness she felt when Wendy removed her extension or a dildo from her, but that feeling was gone, for now she felt something else. As she lifted her bottom up to allow Wendy's massive organ to slip free her muscles retracted and a warm flow of liquid squirted out of her rectum.

Wendy was amazed as she watched the clear gooey liquid erupt from Hayley's hole, then taking a hold of her new sex she ran her fingers all along the shaft and began to roll her testes with her other hand.

Hayley orgasmed again as she fought furiously to control the liquid flowing from her bottom while her tiny penis clit, just visible from between her labia folds, yearned for attention and as fingers mixed the juices of her Mistress over her tiny penis clit she orgasmed wildly and fainted.

Wendy continued to caress her twelve and a half inch solid cock marvelling at the incredible power she now held in her hand and when Dr Ginny entered the room she smiled wickedly and stood up.

"Get me one of those little shemale nurses now!" she ordered a very surprised looking Dr Ginny.

"Err... Yes of course but?" Ginny replied also amazed at the sight of a real female standing naked before her with a two and half inch thick penis rearing to over a foot hard before her.

"My Hayley's spent I need another shemale to fuck!" Wendy growled.

"Err yes... Of course Madame!" the doctor soon opened the door and clicked her fingers. "Will Miranda do?"

Miranda appeared, she was not quite as petite as Hayley but her two larger helpings of exposed cleavage made her the ideal candidate.

Wendy tore into Miranda like an animal and as Dr Ginny collected the sample from Hayley she could not help feeling aroused at the sight of Celeste's test subject's huge cock impaling the shemale nurse before her.

Chapter Forty Nine

Just Rewards

Jimmy awoke once again to the familiar feel of Charlotte tightening his corset and as it tightened he wondered how much tighter they could possibly get it.

Mistress Stella appeared dressed in her normal pencil skirt ensemble followed by her leather clad man and quickly she clicked her fingers to get Charlotte to her side.

Jimmy watched as Charlotte daintily skipped over to what he had no choice in thinking of her as anything other than his Mistress.

"Good James I see you have come a long way in this last few weeks... Your waist is nearly eighteen inches and your breasts are really beginning to take shape!" Stella moved up to him and instantly began to caress his small but very defined mounds of feminine breast development.

He did not want to admit it but when his Mistress touched them he liked it.

"And it seems you have acquired a rather good taste for Master Luke's juices," Stella clicked her fingers and ordered Charlotte to remove Master Luke's penis from it's confines.

Moving back from James she pressed a switch and lowered him down to a more comfortable position.

"Oh look at your two little globes they hang so sweetly now!" she cupped his breasts as they dangled helplessly from his chest.

Once again Luke positioned his growing cock into the opening and enjoyed the feeling of Charlotte sucking his balls, however it was the thought of James eventually getting to suck them that spurred him on.

While her lover continued to enjoy his ball licking, Stella moved round to the back of James and looked at his very soft and rounded feminine bottom. The last few weeks had seen his masculinity succumb to the drugs and his once hairy male genitals had become soft and half their original size.

Removing his three inch butt plug her groin twitched as she knew that James's conditioning had now come to the part she had been waiting for, his next vital step that would condemn him to future life.

"James... I think it's time we moved your training a step closer!" Stella smiled as her finger rubbed the soft entrance of what was going to be his shemale love hole. "Oh yes I think it is time... Luke I want Charlotte to get ready!"

Luke was just getting to enjoy the feel of Charlotte's mouth sucking on his hardened testes and had no choice but to allow the fully sex changed girl to stop.

Charlotte it's time!" Stella clicked her fingers.

Charlotte pulled away from her master's balls and licked her lips. "Oh thank you Mistress!" she curtseyed as she began to slip out of her silky camisole.

Jimmy could feel the force of his Mistress's leather man's cock hitting the back of his throat, but over the past week he had learnt how to handle the gag reflex. Out of the corner of his eye he could see Charlotte's naked and very feminine shape grasp hold of a strap on dildo and wrap it around her waist and between her crotch.

A tear fell from Jimmy's eye, for he knew just what was going to happen next.

He felt his Mistress remove the butt plug and when she had gently rubbed his opening he knew that the plugs he had had inserted were only there to hasten his defining finale to his changing appearance.

Charlotte positioned herself eagerly and her wicked smile told Stella that her deep-rooted programming had left a very strong desire to inflict as much indignity on her former partner as possible.

With Stella positioning James for his first ever sexual encounter with a strap on, Charlotte threw away the jelly that Stella had told her to use, she had no intention of making Jimmy's first ever fuck a comfortable one.

Tears of pain showered down Jimmy Leyburn's face as Charlotte forced her black silicone phallus deep into him and as Stella witnessed the young man's last ever thoughts of his own thinking, she knew she was going to find it hard to keep her own erection under control.

"Now you're a bitch like me!" Charlotte shouted with every thrust into her one time partner in crime.

Stella walked casually into the bedroom deliberately making sure her stilettos announced her arrival. Pulling back the curtains she allowed the daylight of new day to shower into the room and cascade upon the two silk sheet covered bodies asleep in the bed.

"Wakey! Wakey! Com'on girls up you get!" Stella clapped her hands.

Slowly two blonde headed girls faces appeared from beneath the sheets.

"Oh sorry Mistress Stella!" Charlotte instantly apologised.

"Hurry up girls it's an important day for you two today!" Stella reminded her two transformed assignments.

"Jane come on you'll have to stop turning Charlotte on at nights then perhaps you two would get some sleep!" Stella reprimanded the other blonde girl.

Both girls blushed as they looked at one another.

An hour later both girls where lying naked on the operating tables and awaiting the arrival of Madame Celeste, as they had been informed to call her.

"Stella you have done well and in the acquired time given too... Now you may return to your normal role, thank you!" Celeste waved Stella away.

Stella was sad that her time in the dungeon had come to an end and sadder that the two former young men had now crossed over. Yet she knew that Luke had filmed all their night-time activities with both Jane and Charlotte and that thought caused her small penis to inflame.

Celeste looked down at the two former ruffians, who with her drugs had now been transformed into pure blondes with the exact same height and build. Their breasts were small and very pert and their nipples were also a delightful untouched pink in colour. Moving around to their groins she smiled as both of them had the same triangular patch of blonde pubic hair.

However their transformations were still not finished, for her Ladyship had requested something specific for both of these two cute blondes.

Clicking her fingers she watched as her nurses injected serums into both of the blonde headed former criminals' arms.

"Now then Charlotte and Jane I want you to listen to what is going to happen to you... Today is a very important day for both of you, because I am going to make changes to you that have never before been done!" Celeste held up a small plastic container and pointed out to both of them the objects within it. "These are a new type of contact lens, but unlike normal lenses these will be surgically attached to your retinas and as you can see they are a very bright blue... And this brings me to the other operation I'm going to perform on you. As you are both aware we have turned your bodies into exact replicas of one another, apart from your small disposition that is Jane... Well when you awake from my procedure you will be identical in facial looks too... In other words you will both be identical twins!"

Melissa watched her prot�g� finish of fusing the bright blue lens to the one called Charlotte's eyes and when she had finished she switched on a small monitor that had been set up next to her. After several minutes of the picture distorting the image became clearer. The image was of Celeste's face moving in and out of the camera's frame.

Melissa stood up and clapped as Celeste's latest invention worked completely.

"Well done my dear it works!"

Celeste was surrounded by applause as her specially devised contact lenses proved a success.

"Celeste tell me more about this wonderful invention?" Melissa pleaded with her to tell her everything.

Celeste explained that she had been working on the lenses when she had been with the military, they had invented a very uncomfortable lens that could only be worn for an hour before it began to slip from the retina.

Though, Celeste had deliberately made sure that this was exactly how long they lasted, for she knew that if they had succeeded then they would have began to secretly use them on innocent civilians.

Melissa left the theatre to Celeste to oversee the plastic surgery that would complete the change of Gabrielle's husband's murderers faces into identical twins. Making her way to her study she keyed in a number on her phone and waited for an answer.

Grace replaced the receiver with a smile. "At last!" she sighed as she turned and faced the bright sunlight filtering through her bedroom window.

"Who was it?" Ivan enquired as he glanced upon the delightful image of his shemale wife's beautiful silhouetted shadow against the large window.

"Her Ladyship... With news that I've been waiting to hear for a long time!" she turned and laughed with gratification.

"Oh... I see!" Ivan turned around and pulled the silk sheets over his body, knowing too well that Grace and Melissa would never inform him of any plans unless they required something from him.

Grace skipped down stairs and hurriedly looked around for Joan.

Joan was just loading the washing machine when her Mistress suddenly entered the utility room.

"Oh Madame... I'm sorry... I?" she began to position herself into a curtsey.

"Joan it does not matter, I will overlook it this one time," Grace responded with a wicked smile. "Now Joan do you recall me saying that I would consider lightening your load!"

"Err yes Madame?" Joan curtseyed nervously, for she did recall her saying something along the lines of getting her some help, but had guessed that it was just one of her jokes.

"Well in light of the great news I've just heard I've decided to keep that promise... In fact I'm going to give you a task I think you will enjoy!" Grace leant up against the wall as she looked at her housemaid closer. "I'll tell you all about it when the girls return for half term!"

Chapter Fifty

Winter Blues

With half term arriving and the thought that he would be spending the entire week in the company of his wife, Brian McKinley's thoughts were far from being excited, for since her promotion she had become rather head strong and very pushy. For the way he saw it he knew that spending a relaxing week with her would be nothing more than being told what odd jobs needed doing and constantly reminded that they needed doing.

Lydia had become obsessed with her role as Director General and although the money she earned had given them this huge house, Brian could not help feeling that his position within their relationship had become a more domineered one.

True they had enjoyed a wonderful Christmas together with their son Robert, who had finally come home to visit from his third year at university, but Brian's feelings towards his wife had become a little strained. A fact that he could only assume centred upon that she never seemed to have any time to talk or listen to him other than tell him what needed doing around their big house.

Lydia was fifty-two and the same age as Brian and despite both enjoying a very active sex life up until her new job last Autumn, it had seen their bedroom activity reducing itself to zero.

Brian perceived this as the reason for his rather strange obsession with Wayne Straus's guardian, Miss Robinson, for Lydia was always too tired to make love, or so she explained, and this is what Brian believed had led him to begin masturbating frequently over this petite woman.

Fantasies of having sex with Miss Robinson every night had become such a turn on he had even taken to fulfilling himself secretly in his office for just the mere thought of her walking into his office gave him a raging hard on that just had to be dealt with.

Lydia was also looking forward to the break, for she had put in so much work at her new office lately she knew that the rest would do her the world of good.

With the snow falling on a cold mid February Saturday morning, Brian awoke to the same dream yet again, Wayne's guardian demanding sex from him in his office.

Lydia could not believe her eyes as she watched her husband play with himself beneath the sheets unaware of her presence.

"Who's Miss Robinson?" she demanded, for over the last few nights she had heard him talking in his sleep and every time mentioning her name.

"Uh... Oh... I?" he jumped from his self indulged daydream. "I... Well I don't know?"

"Well you obviously want to fuck this woman, if you've haven't already!" she remarked.

"Please Lydia I have not... I've been to busy sorting out the school problems!" he tried to find a reason behind his action.

Lydia did not want to discuss the woman any further because seeing what he was doing beneath the sheets was proof enough for her that he was contemplating on having sex with this woman at some stage.

"All I will say to you Brian is this... If this woman is one of the mother's of a boy at your school I will see to it you are struck off!" she glared at her husband and then turned around and left the bedroom.

Lydia was upset and as hurt as she was, she knew that she had to compose herself for she had always been the strong one in their relationship even when they were both studying to be teachers.

Going downstairs into the kitchen she made a coffee and pulled out a cigarette and hastily inhaled on the white stick as she thought furiously with her nerves.

'How could the bastard do this to her!' she thought as she blew out a cloud of smoke, especially after all she had done for him. For if it was not for her he would still be an assistant principle instead of a head principle at one of the top schools in the county.

Anxiously she grabbed a hold of her purse ready to go out, however as she did a card fell out of it, a card that some woman who she had been talking to at the seminar she had attended a few weeks back had given her.

The woman, whose name she had forgotten, had mentioned that taking on the job she had been offered was a position that could be a very stressful one indeed and as she looked at the cigarette filled ash tray, she realised that the woman had been right.

Picking up the phone she called the number.

"Who was you talking too?" Brian asked, as he appeared fully dressed and looking rather sheepishly.

"I'm going away for the break!" she announced as she picked up the phone again and called for a taxi.

"Where?"

"I need to sort my head out Brian... And the image of you pulling your penis about does not make me feel any better either!" she spat at her husband angrily as she began her conversation with the taxi firm.

"Lydia I'm sorry... But honestly I have not and I," he was about to explain his excuse for what she had seen.

"Fuck you Brian!" she cut him short as she rolled her fist into a ball and whacked him in the chest. "You're not going to turn this around onto me you bastard... It was you who pushed me to go for this job because of my credentials and you're just as eager for me to run for Mayor!"

"Yes Lydia I know... But?"

"But nothing... Now get outta my sight I'm going to enjoy this break on my own and to a place where no men are aloud!" she stated as she pushed past him and went upstairs to pack her things.

Brian was lost for words and had no other answer than to agree that he had fucked up their week together before it had even started. Yet as he held his head in shame he realised she had left the card of the place she was going to visit for the week by the phone, which he noted was Cresswell's Health Farm.

Lydia arrived at the farm and was amazed at how secluded the place was, she also appeared shocked by the very buxom girls that worked at he place.

"Good Afternoon Mrs McKinley!" a blonde assistant with a gleaming smile and a cleavage that wanted to spill out from its confines greeted her at the desk.

"Oh yes good afternoon!" Lydia replied.

"Curt here will take your things and show you to your room!" the assistant motioned towards a strapping olive skinned young man who was standing by a double door.

"Madame!" he bowed as he took hold of her baggage.

Lydia followed the young man and wondered what she had let herself into by coming to this institution.

Cameras followed the new arrival secretly as she turned every corner and as they did Melissa smiled to herself. Tonight Mrs McKinley would be enjoying sex with Curt and as the week progressed she would be introduced to whole host of other young men who had been commissioned by her Ladyship for this assignment.

Curt towered over Lydia as his huge cock powered into her for the tenth time that evening, all thoughts of Brian and her job had been replaced by the needs of a sexually frustrated woman.

Of course the day did not start out with Curt seducing her, for it was she who had tricked the muscular young stud into her room and as she lifted her pelvis up to meet his thrusts she groaned loudly with pleasure.

The next morning Lydia watched with a very gratified look in her eyes as she watched the young man who she had virtually raped last night pick up his clothes and get dressed.

"What time do you want me to service you tonight Madame?" Curt asked as his ten-inch cock dangled temptingly before her.

"Oh I'll let you know when I see you!" she replied trying hard to take her eyes of the young man's superb manhood and as soon as he had left her room she hastily ran into the bathroom and filled the bath.

"Oh Lydia girl what are you doing?" she sighed aloud as she slid into the warm and soothing bubbles and as she let the perfume and steam loosen her muscles a new inner voice also loosened control of her normally rational and sensible mind.

Stepping out of the bath she began to dry herself off, however as she glanced at the image of herself in the long mirror, her hands moved to her small and slightly sagging breasts. A voice in her head was telling her that she should get them enhanced and not just another cup size, for young men always looked at women with huge breasts. Then she looked at her waist and very droopy looking bottom.

"Lydia you're gonna have to do something about that too girl!" she grabbed a hold of some excess skin on her belly.

"Huh! I can afford it!" she made up her mind instantly as she recalled one of the nurses saying that the facility had a whole range of expensive hi tech drugs and treatments for women who considered themselves past their prime. "I'll book myself in!"

"Julia I'm so glad you could spare some time to join me!" Lydia smiled at her new friend. "You know I'm glad I took your advice and came here!"

"That's really good Lydia!" Julia replied with a warm smile as she fastened her large towel and sat down besides Lady Melissa's latest assignment for her. "I understand that you have undergone a course of the farms fat reducing drugs?"

"Oh yes... I must say it does exactly what they said it would do!" she opened out her robe and showed Julia her very flat stomach, which was covered, in glistening sweat from the sauna they were both sitting in. "I can't believe how rapid they work either!"

Julia nodded with a smile that hid her admiration for how easy her Ladyship could change some ones outlook on their life, to see things exactly as she wanted them to see it. Yet what amazed her most was how quick Lydia had succumbed to the suggestions that she should make her, her greatest confident.

By the end of the week Julia was accepting the new vacancy, which Melissa's hypnotist had programmed Lydia to create, as her Personal secretary.

With Lydia at the health farm, Brian spent the week fantasising about Miss Robinson and on several occasions he nearly picked up the phone and rang her. However the impulse to see her was becoming far to strong to beat, so on Wednesday afternoon he dialled the number he had taken from the school registry.

Hayley had just finished ironing Annabelle and Michelle's dresses ready for Madame Grace's half term Sunday lunch in which she loved to have all of her girls attend, when the phone rang.

Michelle was nearest and instantly picked up the phone.

"Hello may I speak to Miss Robinson please?" the voice asked on the phone.

"Sorry... But which one sir?" Michelle replied very politely.

"Err... Miss Hayley Robinson?"

"Oh Auntie Hayley... Yes of course, who should I say is calling?" Michelle asked.

"Oh I err... It's Mr," he cleared his throat, "Mr McKinley!"

Delicately Michelle placed the phone onto the table and went off to inform her Aunt.

"Aunt Hayley there's a gentlemen on the phone asking to speak to you!" she found her Aunt in the utility room hidden behind a stack of ironing.

"A gentleman?" Hayley held a hand to her chest, "for me?"

"Yes, he said he was Mr McKinley!"

"Oh my word, look at me I'm not prepared!" Hayley began to feel flustered.

"Aunt he only wants to talk to you on the phone!" Michelle smiled as she watched her Aunt loose all control over her mystery man on the phone.

Michelle could not help but giggle to herself as she watched Hayley touch her hair and brush down her slacks and wondered if she would become so weak kneed if and when she had an admirer.

"Hello!" Hayley spoke nervously into the phone.

"Hello Miss Robinson... I err... Well I?" Brian stuttered from his own nerves.

"Mr McKinley... What're you doing phoning me at home?" Hayley finally took the initiative.

"Well I know I could loose my job for calling you out of school hours, but... Oh dammit... Miss Robinson I wondered if you would allow me the honour of escorting you out for an evening!"

"You mean for a date?" Hayley clasped her chest, with surprise.

"Yes... Well sort of... Dammit... Yes would you go out on a date with me?"

"You would have to ask my Mistress I'm afraid," Hayley replied.

"Mistress?" Brian asked puzzled.

"Yes my Mistress Mr McKinley... Unfortunately I have to work for my lodgings and she would not take too kindly to me missing out on any chores she has set for me!"

"Then can I speak to your employer?"

Hayley giggled a little as she thought about her response. "Well I'll inform her of your intention towards me, but I think it would be best if you called round tonight and asked her... I will inform her you will be here at eight o'clock dead!"

"Yes... Yes of course, I'll be round at eight exactly... Thank you!" Brian placed the phone onto the receiver and as he did he rubbed his crotch, then he rushed off to the bathroom where he began to work his erection to fulfilment.

Hayley hung up the phone and shivered excitedly, what would her Mistress say to him and how would he respond if she told him that she was not a real woman. In fact the excitement had already taken a grip of Hayley cause like Brian, her tiny penis clit had also become erect.

Luckily for Hayley it was not big enough to make an impression in her crotch and considering Wendy kept her in constant arousal when she was at home, she ignored it and went back to work.

Chapter Fifty One

Girls Meeting

With dinner over and the girls all sitting in her lounge all chit chatting, Grace stood by Ivan as she listened to the questions being asked of Wendy about how it felt now that she was like all the other girls in the maze.

"Oh it's fabulous!" Wendy squeezed Hayley's knee as she crossed her legs to feel the subject of their conversation between her groin.

Michelle and Kelly giggled, knowing full well as to what the elders where talking about, as they fluffed out their petticoats beneath them as they knelt besides their mothers.

"Well I for one don't miss mine!" Gabrielle responded as she reprimanded Kelly for giggling, by tapping her on her shoulder.

"Gabby you're the only one of us who has the right bits between their legs!" Grace laughed as she ordered Ivan out of the 'Girl's Room' as she liked to call her lounge on these occassions, "Now then Joan I want you to go and fetch Wayne immediately!" she clicked her fingers.

"I take it you've decided to allow Wayne to attend our girl's meeting?" Gabby replied.

"Well not for now, but you are correct in your assessment that Wayne's transformation should be stepped up a little!" Grace took her seat next to Gabby. "Annabelle?"

"Err yes Madame!" Annabelle gave a curtsey as she stood behind her mother.

"Annabelle you're sixteen next month and that is a very important milestone for you!"

"Yes Madame... It is!" she said with a big smile.

"Now I have a very big job for you, as you know Wayne is not aloud to attend any of these girlie meetings of ours, for we consider him to be just a boy, well today that is going to change!" Grace was just about continue, when Joan appeared with a very happy Wayne in tow. "Ah Wayne I'm so glad you could join us!"

"Oh thank you Madame Grace!" Wayne gave a perfect curtsey, which caused Kelly and Michelle to giggle again.

"Kelly! Michelle! Your attention should be upon your petticoats and crinolines and making sure they are continually fluffed up while you are kneeling before us!" Grace scolded them.

"Yes Madame!" both girls replied in unison as they both went back to playing with their dresses.

"Now then Wayne... Your mother informs me that you wish to attend these girlie chats of ours?"

"Oh yes Madame I do... I really do!" he once again curtseyed.

"Then I gather you are aware of the rules that will allow you to attend?"

"Oh yes Madame... Mother has been most specific on what I must do!"

"Well... I guess its time for you to move forward then," Grace smiled and motioned for Joan to come to her side.

"Joan I want you to show Wayne all there is to know about housework!"

"Oh yes Madame!" Joan curtseyed as she glanced towards the smiling young Master Wayne.

"Wayne every night you will assist Joan here in her chores, is that understood?"

"Oh yes Madame!" Wayne curtseyed again.

"Annabelle!" Grace caught her attention.

"Yes Madame!"

"I want you to take Wayne under your wing at the salon... I'm sure he will benefit from the experience of working with you during the holidays... Now then," she turned her thoughts back to the young teenage boy. "Wayne you will help Joan everyday even after you return from school is that clear?"

"Oh yes Madame!" Wayne smiled joyfully.

"On Saturdays you will attend the salon and on Sundays you will once again make your self available for Joan. She needs all the help she can get now, especially now that she has a man to cook and clean after!"

Joan blushed as everyone looked at her.

"Oh yes... Of course Madame I will!" Wayne curtseyed with jubilation.

"Ok Joan you may as well start showing him today," Grace motioned for her housemaid to get a move on. "Oh and when you've finished tonight come and see me in my study!"

Joan curtseyed and eagerly showed the young maid to be out of the lounge.

"Kelly! Michelle! You may go and play in the dolls room while we discuss more grown up things," Grace then ordered the two youngest girls from the room.

"Do you wish for me to go too?" Annabelle asked, knowing that Madame Grace always expected her to ask permission for her to leave.

"Yes dear you may go... Thank you for asking!" Grace nodded in reply.

Annabelle curtseyed to Grace and said goodbye to her mother and left to go home.

"I can't believe she'll soon be sixteen?" Wendy remarked.

"Oh yes Mistress I can't wait to buy her a coming of age present," Hayley cooed.

"Well Hayley talking of coming of age I believe you have something to ask me and your Mistress Wendy?" Grace enquired.

Hayley began to blush as all eyes fell upon her.

"C'mon Hayley what is it you want?" Wendy took a gentle hold of Hayley's delicate chin and turned her face to her.

"Well I... Err I?"

"Hayley has an admirer!" Grace replied for the very shy and red-faced shemale.

"Is this true?" Wendy asked her former shemale husband.

"Who is it?" Gabby leaned forward wanting to know more. "Hayley tell us more?"

"It's Mr McKinley Mistress and Madame!" Hayley finally eased the nervousness from her throat.

"The school's principle and head master?" Wendy asked with complete shock.

"Yes it is Wendy!" Grace returned.

"Oh the lecher... How could he he's married isn't he?" Wendy probed her shemale housemaid more.

"Oh great!" Gabby effused the situation further. "I like the sound of this!"

"Yes it's disgusting a married man chasing after my Hayley... Well I'm totally shocked!"

"Oh Wendy stop it!" Grace laughed. "You know that Mr McKinley's wife Lydia is her Ladyship's real target!"

"Yes I'm sorry Madame, but you can't blame me for being a trifle jealous of man wanting to fuck my Hayley!"

Hayley blushed as the thought of Mr McKinley's manhood came to mind.

"You've embarrassed the poor woman!" Gabby remarked at seeing Hayley blush.

"Hayley... Do you like this man?" Grace asked casually.

"Well I?" she blushed again and shifted her legs as her tiny penis began to erect in her panty girdle.

"Of course she does look at the way she moves, I wouldn't be surprised if she's already given herself to the man!" Gabby mocked.

"Oh no Mistress and Madame I have not!" Hayley tried to defend herself, I would only ever sleep with a man on Mistress Wendy's permission!"

"Good that's what I wanted to hear!" Wendy responded by placing her hand back on Hayley's knee and squeezing it.

Hayley knew that her Mistress would punish her later that night and knew that her punishment would be of a sexual one, for ever since Wendy's operation, her Mistress's sexual demands had become quite demanding and had begun to get very rough.

"Hayley you have my permission to date this man!" Grace smiled as she sat back in her chair.

"And I want to hear all about it afterwards!" Gabby remarked with an equal smile.

"Wendy as to what Hayley may or may not do on this date... That I will leave to you!" Grace made sure that Wendy still had the last say in her former husband's future.

"Thank you Madame," Wendy acknowledged. "I will make sure she keeps her virginity to a man intact on this occasion, I mean we don't want Mr McKinley to think you're a little hussy do we?"

"No Mistress," Hayley lowered her head.

"Oh you spoil sports... I was looking forward to hearing all about my Wayne's principle's sexual performance!" Gabby folded her arms in a huff.

With the afternoon drawing in Grace called an end to her girl's meeting for this week. Although they had a meeting after lunch every Sunday, Grace viewed the Sunday's during a school break as her most favourite meetings, for that was when all of her girls could attend.

As Gabby waved the Robinson's off Grace called Joan to her study.

"Madame Gabrielle has giving me strict instructions that you are to oversee Wayne's development!"

"Oh thank you Madame!" Joan curtseyed ecstatically.

"Now... If you succeed in this task I will reward you!"

"Sorry Madame?"

"Well Gabby has expressed that she wants to see Wayne's wardrobe completely changed by Easter and considering he still has to attend a boys school this might not be as simple as it sounds," Grace continued. "I will leave it to you in how you make the change. It may look a simple task, as the moment Wayne shows only slight femininity in his mannerisms, but I intend to increase that tenfold."

"But how is the poor boy going to get through school without drawing more attention?" Gabby asked puzzled at how her adopted son would stave off anymore bullying at the school.

"Wayne will thrive on it Gabby!" Grace returned. "At present his femininity is only at a low level so his desire to become a girl is not strong enough to make him want to dress as one."

"Grace you're either wicked or very clever!" Gabby smiled, "I like that idea, the thought of a young man in a male environment craving nothing more than to be female... Its excellent... But may I ask a favour?"

"Of course!"

"Can we bring his femininity out tonight... I want to see how drastic his change would be?"

"Gabby... And you call me wicked!" Grace laughed.

Wayne stood before his mother and Madame Grace.

"Wayne please take a seat!" Grace pointed towards a chair next to his mother.

Wayne gave a brief curtsey and then threw himself into the chair.

Gabby and Grace both feigned disgust at the way he threw himself into the chair.

Wayne looked worried as he saw their expression perched on their faces.

"Wayne I'm not pleased with the way you've been carrying yourself!" Grace sighed as she stood up and moved towards him.

"Madame?" Wayne looked puzzled.

"Stand up and walk over to the bookcase!"

Wayne did as he was told.

"Yes Grace I see what you mean," Gabby effused.

"Wayne I do take it that you want to attend our girlie meetings?" Grace asked him as she motioned for him to come back and sit down.

"Yes I do Madame," Wayne replied eagerly.

Grace looked at Wayne and then at Gabby. "Wayne relax!" she spoke softly.

Wayne instantly went into a trance.

"Wayne although you are a young man and have a young man's body and over the past months have shown very slight feminine qualities, I am going to increase it. From now on you will behave, act and carry yourself as any young lady would. Every thought, action and decision will be viewed and responded to by your new female persona. You will still enjoy school and relish the fact that all the other boys find you odd, this will in turn make it safer for you. You will be escorted to and from school by one of us, so hopefully this will decrease the chance of any physical abuse by the other boys."

Gabby looked at her adopted son wondering just what to expect as Grace finished her programming, she was a little concerned for his safety especially attending an all boys school. For she already knew how much verbal abuse Wayne had received from Mr McKinley's report.

"Now Wayne go over to my bookshelf please!" Grace ordered.

Wayne daintily stood up and with a feminine grace that looked entirely out of place on a fifteen year old boy sauntered over to the bookshelf.

"Now please sit down again!"

"Yes Madame," Wayne replied as he repeated his walk and then elegantly and very ladylike sat himself down.

"Thank you my dear now you may go to bed and when you return from school you will report to Joan," Grace finished.

Gabby held her hand to her chest as she watched Wayne elegantly curtsey and waltz out of the room, for even his hands and arms now swayed so deliciously feminine in their stride.

"Oh Grace how is he possibly going to avoid drawing attention to himself at school?" Gabby became very concerned for the young man as he left the study

"I'm going to make sure that Mr McKinley does that job, he has already shown his admiration for Hayley and I intend on increasing his desire to see her," Grace replied as Joan entered and curtseyed. "Oh Joan please come in!"

"Yes Madame!" Joan curtseyed once again.

"Now Joan I am giving you the job of pantying young Wayne and you have two weeks to place him in a maids uniform. He will crave his new feminine roll in the household, but I have not pressed any desire upon him to actually dress as a female, so that's your job to ease him into skirts!"

"Oh thank you Madame... I will have him fully attired by that time!" Joan curtseyed excitedly at the thought of clothing Master Wayne.

"Now run along!"

"Yes Madame," Joan curtseyed again and left the study.

up
46 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

These are the last of the

These are the last of the missing chapters from classic BC. All 81 chapters are now available here.

Commentator
Visit my Caption Blog: Dawn's Girly Site

Visit my Amazon Page: D R Jehs