Cat on the lap

Printer-friendly version

Cat on the lap

By: Set3

Garnet was at his computer in the living room of the small two-bedroom house he shared with his college room mate working on his paper for class. His roommate, Troy was sitting in front on the sofa watching TV. Loudly.

Garnet sighed to himself as he continued typing while Troy occasionally shouted suggestions at the screen until he called for Garnet's attention.

"Hey Garnet, come over here. Look at this!" he called sounding really excited.

Garnet growled to himself as he got up from the computer and walked over. It was easier to cave in so he could get back to his school work, otherwise he'd keep badgering him until he caved anyways. When he got there, he could see his cat sitting on Troy's lap.

"I got a pussy on my lap," he told him with the biggest shit eating grin on his face.

Garnet groaned at him, "Troy, come on. I have a really important paper I have to write for class tomorrow. Cut out the jokes for just tonight," he pleaded.

Troy chuckled as he pushed the cat off his lap, "Come on man, that was funny.

"Troy," Garnet said with the look of all seriousness on his face, "I mean it."

Troy waved him off, "Yeah yeah, go finish your thing," he said as he went back to his TV.

Garnet grumbled to himself as he trudged back to his computer and got back to work.

An hour later, Troy called him over again. When he got there, the cat was sitting on Troy's lap again and Troy, once again, had a shit eating grin again.

"I got a pussy on my lap," he told him before breaking into a laughing fit.

"God damn it!" Garnet shouted as he turned back to his computer, "If you call me over to waste my time again..." he let it hang as he sat back down at his computer.

"Lighten up Garnet," Troy called back, still chuckling occasionally.

Troy stayed quiet, relatively, for another three hours. To which, Garnet was thankful for. However, just when Garnet was settling into his groove, he heard Troy call him over again.

"That's it!" Garnet shouted as he slammed his hand on the desk. He then grabbed a device that was the subject of his paper. It looked like a slightly oversized TV remote, and pointed it at Troy and pushed a button. A red beam shot out and his Troy.

"There! Now you really do have a pussy in your lap," he told him as he put the device back down and went back to his paper.

Troy, just sat there feeling weird. He couldn't tell what was wrong but something just didn't feel right. The cat, deciding she had enough of Troy's antics, jumped and walked off. It was this act that directed Troy's attention as the motion didn't cause the right movement in his crotch. With a curious hand he reached towards his groin. The tent in his pants deflated as his hand pressed further into his pants.

And further.

Troy was getting nervous as he knew he should have reached his junk before now. When he finally reached something solid, he jerked at the alien sensation he felt.

"The hell?" In a sudden fury, he ripped open his belt and tore his pants open and finally pulled his underwear out as he opened his legs to get a look at his groin. What he saw made his brain skip a beat. He first saw a trimmed patch a pubic hair instead of his usual bush and below that.

"THE FUCK DUDE," he shouted as he stared at his crotch. Instead of his junk, a smooth patch of skin sat there broken by a line making it look like a vertical pair of lips.

True to what Garnet had said, he really did now have a pussy in his lap.

THE END

up
135 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It was.....

Andrea Lena's picture

purr-fect...

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Well that was a different way

Well that was a different way to cross over the gender divide. "MEOW".

Loved it

Loved it

Pussy in Boots has got competition now

SamanthaAnn

Your wish be granted

Jamie Lee's picture

A commercial once denoted how it wasn't nice to try and fool Mother Nature.

Troy didn't get the hint the first time that it wasn't nice to fool with a desperate Garnet when a paper was due the following day.

But his joking day about a puss in his lap are over. He annoyed the wrong person one too many times at the wrong time. He now has what he joked about.

Others have feelings too.

It had escaped...

... my attention a year ago and it's good.