Gokachuu - Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version
Gokachuu
Chapter 3

Waking several hours after the alien birth ordeal, Kathed sat upright. He looked over his body. Still incomplete, since the penis and bifurcated scrotum and testicles were still there. He wondered when they'd go away. Saying to himself, he said “You know, if I'm gonna have to spend the rest of my life as a girl, the fucking alien could have at least done the job of finishing what it started.” Sighing, he sat up and got dressed, tucking his dick and scrotum under the panties, and putting on a white blouse and blue skirt.

The computer just announced “You're awake. You've been asleep for about eleven hours. Your body is for all intents and purposes, besides the penis and scrotum, essentially female at this point. You can expect that penis and scrotum to become a clitoris, labia and the testes to be reabsorbed by the body eventually. However, you need to sit down and deal with the following things at hand. You need to figure out your name, since you can't really go by Kathed anymore, as well as amending your profile with the hunter's guild. That… will be difficult.”

Kathed sighed. “Guess I should start thinking of myself as a girl now… yeah.” Still under the influence of residual male hormones, Kathed couldn't quite think like a girl just yet. But he sat down wearily and decided on another alias. After much decision, it was down to a few names “Seri, Katina or Altia. Such a hard choice. Hmm..." she thought hard and long before deciding, "Seri it is.” From this point, Kathed discarded his name and identity, and became Seri, the female hunter. She was still shaken from the turn of events, and how to explain it to her connections in the guild and elsewhere. However, she didn't quite have time for that as somebody was banging on the bay bulkhead.

The intercom buzzed into life and a cute girl's voice said over it, “Ohh Kathed, are you awake? I'm really a shit roommate as I forgot my passkey!” The video monitor in Seri's room turned on as Zhuang W'ei, a friend, fellow hunter and roommate in the hideout pressed her face against the camera. Luckily, it was a one-way video connection.

Faking a cough, Seri said, “Yeah I think I'm coming down with something but I'm up. Computer, let Zhuang in please.” Seri didn't quite know how she was gonna tell her, she still resembled herself but entirely female, with hair that had grown and now went just passed her chin.

Zhuang shoved the door open with a bang and ran over to Seri's room and began hammering on the door. Seri froze for a second, before begrudgingly getting up and opening it.

“Huh what the hell happened to you Kathed? You look… different. Don't tell me you've a thing for cross dressing~” she said, flicking her dirty blonde hair out of her face and staring at Seri with green eyes.

“No… sit down actually Zhuang. It's a pretty… bizarre story.” said Seri.

Confused, Zhuang took a seat as Seri did, crossing her legs. “Well, for starters, the events that have transpired over the past 36 hours have caused me to change my name. I'm now Seri, and for all intents and purposes, I'm a girl now.”

Zhuang burst out laughing.

“It isn't funny getting mutated by an alien lifeform, getting raped up the ass and then having to shit out its babies all the while seeing your body change before your eyes!” said Seri angrily.

Zhuang sat upright and stopped laughing, her mouth crooked in a confused look. “I know this is probably not the best thing to say… but girl, you've got some 'splaining to do.”

Seri retold the events of the passed 36 hours. “And so, I'm a chick with 36D jugs now with one of the aliens in containment.”

Zhuang sat with her arms crossed, “Damn, this is dramatic turn of events. I don't really know what to say. How do you feel?”

“Like I got hit by a train, have weights on my chest and a breeze will expose me at any minute.” said Seri.

“Hah, you'll get used to that. And anyways...” Zhuang got up and hugged Seri from behind, “We're pretty much sisters now huh. Oh, and also this-” Zhuang grabbed Seris breasts and began to squeeze and fondle them.

Seri yelped and began to moan all the while saying, “Hey! Stop it you biiimbo!” as Zhuang squeezed.

“Sorry… couldn't help myself. I'm mighty curious, and I know you need support more than molestation, so I'm sorry I'm such a goddamned perv. But I think we need to look at the brightside of things, you know? I can totally start sharing clothes with you and dressing you up all cute!”

“Aren't your measurements like, bigger than me?” Seri eyed Zhuang, she was not fat, but thanks to her mixed human heritage with her mother being Scandian, and her father mixed Zhonghui and Drifter, she had larger than average measurements while being in perfect physical condition.

“Hey I can squeeze into a D outfit… it'll just be a little tight across the chest! Hmph!” she said, blushing and pouting at Seri's deadpan delivery.

“If you two are done joking around, Seri, I suggest you examine our specimen and my notes from study of it.” said the hideout computer. “Zhuang, since you're better at extraterrestrial analysis, you should come too.”

“I'm gonna change first and shower.” Zhuang hurried from the room over to her quarters.

Seri headed wearily over to the containment vessel. The alien had grown to almost the same size that had raped her, except it was more pale coloured. She looked through the notes. The species had no name, but they were hermaphrodites which used female hosts of almost any species with dimorphism. They have structures which can mimic DNA and administer mutagens to male hosts if necessary to change them into suitable hosts. Curiously, they don't use the birth canals, usually preferring the waste canal if possible due to its larger size, greater prescence of nutrients and such. They can also spread by asexual reproduction, and travel in a brown sticky ball that can use gravity assists to collide with planets, ships and other objects in search of hosts. They were not fron the Altix galaxy, judging from their DNA analysis they were likely accidentally introduced by various hosts.

Soon, Zhuang joined Seri's study of the notes, wearing a t-shirt with no bra, her hair down and flowing passed her hip, with just a pair of panties.

“Can't you wear something more decent?” said Seri.

“Why not, we're both girls. I could walk around naked, if you preferred… OW!” Seri had smacked Zhuang with a rolled up magazine. “Alright I get it.”

“Fucking pervert.” said Seri under her breath as she turned back to the notes.

“Ohh it's kinda cute.” said Zhuang. “I do wonder how sexless species like this view gender. Probably not well.

“Focus.” Seri said, passing Zhuang a beer.

Cracking the beer open, Zhuang said, “Well, judging from its sex organ, and the notes from your slime analysis, while the host contributes no DNA, the aliens that grow in the host actually take a few secondary characteristics.”

“Like what?”

“Like this.” Zhuang put on a glove, apron and mask and opened the containment. The computer grabbed the other tentacles as she pulled back the sex organ, showing off the tentacle. It had round sections, almost bead like. “See, it looks almost like anal beads. I know how gross that probably sounds but according to the slime analysis, the other aliens had straight tentacles. Sounds like they try to influence based on adapting to their likely next hosts being of the same species. Could be pleasure related, but I doubt it.” Zhuang put it back in the containment.

“Can we kill it already? It's bad enough I had to shit the fucking thing out.” Seri looked at it with disgust.

“I'm not opposed to the idea once the computer studies it for another few hours. For now, let's just chill. Here, change into these.” Zhuang threw a loose t-shirt and lounge shorts at Seri.

Zhuang and Seri thus sat on their sofa, drinking beer and watching the news and various other TV programmes. Zhuang was already drunk.

“Y'know Seri, I like you better this way. You're soo much more… better.” She flopped down on Seri's lap in prone, her breasts pressing into Seri's thighs. Rolling over she looked up at Seri, who was mostly unamused.

“Drunken pervert. I swear, you're a good hunter, a good scientist, but damn you really like to fuck with me now that I'm a chick.” Seri said. She groped Zhuang's breasts, squeezing them and pressing her nail into her nipples.

“Ughh, ahhh. That feels soo good.” Zhuang's flushed face became even redder. She moaned loudly.

“I'm only doing this because you did it to me. Not anything else. I never got to chance to tease you as a guy because you'd probably slap me. So there's one bright side to this.” said Seri giggling. She stopped a little, because she could have never imagined herself just casually giggling like that. She grabbed another beer and drank it down.

“You knowww...” Zhuang started, laughing to herself, “I wouldn't mind… heh heh heh heh.”

“What's so funny?” Seri looked down at her.

“We should drink… a little more, then I can tell you.” Zhuang grabbed two more beers. She handed one to Seri. “Down the hatch.”

Soon, they were both heavily inebriated. Seri laughed out loud, “Okay you cow what did you wanna say?”

“I was gonna say… I've never gotten the chance to mess around with many girls. Maybe I can take the opportunity to start with you?” she said, getting up and getting close to Seri. Before Seri could say anything Zhuang kissed her. She slipped Seri the tongue who was too inebriated to really care and just went along with it. Grabbing her breasts, Zhuang groped Seri. “Your tits are so firm,”

Seri moaned in pleasure, she grabbed Zhuang's shirt and pulled it off her, grabbing Zhuang's larger, breasts. “Y'know… you're really a big cow but you keep yourself in suchhh… good shape for such a big ass and chest. You're a gross pervert, you know?” Seri pulled her shirt off. “Let's get those panties off of you.” she said, pulling down Zhuang's panties. She started to finger her, as she removed her panties. Seri's penis had gotten hard.

“I forgot you still had that… No matter.” Zhuang leaned in and began to suck it. “Mmm, it smells girly… even if it's a dick.”

Seri quickly orgasmed, and Zhuang's mouth was filled with semen. She spat it out onto the floor. “Even drunkk… I don't swallow heheheh.” Zhuang then went for Seri's breast and sucked on her nipple, sending Seri into a full orgasm. “Is being a girl so bad?”

“No Zhuang, it isn't… Ahh!” Soon Seri's penis was hard again and this time Zhuang took it into her pussy.

“One last time for your cock...”

Seri woke up hours later, naked on the couch. She looked down and saw her penis covered in semen, she felt down further, though and her testicles were gone. “One down, one to go huh.” she said. She then realized Zhuang got her drunk to fulfill her perverted fantasies. Zhuang was fast asleep, still snoring, her pussy covered in dry semen as her face had a happy expression, she was drooling on the pillow. “Ugh, fucking pervert. Doesn't matter if it felt good, I didn't really want to even do it.”

Seri went to the showers to shower off. Getting out she put on her usual blouse and skirt, getting dressed was easier. Still no makeup, no doing her hair other than brushing it. She sighed and cleaned up the place, putting a blanket over the still snoring Zhuang, picking up the clothes and getting herself something to eat.

Soon, Zhuang woke up, Seri sitting across with a stern expression on her face.

“Morning Seri, last night was the shit was it not?”

“You goddamn pervert. I'll think twice about getting drunk around you again!” Seri stood up and walked away.

“Hey! I'm sorry! I couldn't help myself. You were good, if that meant anything! Hey!” Zhuang ran after her. Seri locked herself in the room and began to cry. Sighing, Zhuang picked herself up and washed herself off, cleaning the floor where she spat the semen and washing her clothes. Putting on normal loungewear consisting of sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt, she put her glasses on her head and sat in the lab studying the report, sipping coffee.

Seri sat, feeling sorry for herself. It soon dawned on her that she wasn't really angry at Zhuang, but more at her situation. Sighing, she made a mental note to herself. She was worried sex could complicate the roommate setup, so she wanted to make it clear to Zhuang that, especially with Seri's own body not being yet formed, she wasn't sure of herself and didn't want to complicate things.

“No problem. It's my fault, really. I know I'm a huge perv, and when I saw you I couldn't resist. Let me finish the report and we can look at ordering clothes, I'll show you how to do some things and then I'll call my buddy at the guild and get him to change your info, okay?” Zhuang was in her serious mode, she knew what she had done and that she couldn't do it again.

“Alright. I hope you'll show me how much fun being a girl bounty hunter can be, because thus far I'm feeling more weighed down than anything.” said Seri. Maybe it wouldn't all be bad, but they still had to take care of the alien, and of any future issues that the species brought.

up
102 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I can think of quite a few characters

in others stories that so desperately need to meet this alien!!!!

I would also be very worried about more secondary characteristics from that encounter besides just the sex change. I'm feeling very uncomfortable about Seri not getting checked for that versus a previous DNA profile.

Sephrena

The basis of the genetic

The basis of the genetic mutagen of the organism I've envisioned doesn't really mix your DNA with the aliens it's more akin to how mosquitoes use anticoagulants to keep your blood from clotting while they suck it, it is a mechanism the organism uses to make its host environment more favorable. So this means even though it mutates the DNA it does it predictably based on DNA assimilation of its host. For instance if it's target was another species that wasn't binary in its sexual characteristics then it would mutate the host.

However as you can see it is imprecise and imperfect since the computers calculations have not always been consistent.

You'll see some other points I'm going to throw in regarding various ethical issues.

Not to mention...

She's probably emitting some pheromones.