Gokachuu - Chapter 7

Printer-friendly version
Gokachuu
Chapter 7

Luka sat lounging on the sofa on board Seri's Flanker, wearing a t-shirt and panties. She whined to Seri, who was in the cockpit, "Are we there yet?"

"Half an hour. Quit asking, you have a watch." Seri said cynically. They had slowed from trans-light speed to cruising, nearly in the bounds of the system which Rathit belonged to. Soon, a communication channel from Rathit opened.

"You have entered the Rathit system, state your business." said a man over the radio.

"We are docking to Orphe along with the T66 that is behind us." Seri replied.

"Confirmed, you're to meet with Dr. Jack when you dock." the channel closed.

"I heard that!" Luka said.

"Come, we're getting into the shower, so we're clean when we land." Seri said, stripping off her lounge clothes and beginning to remove her bra and underwear.

"Right behind ya." Luka said, sneaking up behind Seri and groping her.

"Don't you become another Zhuang on me."

Both of them cleaned themselves in the cramped shower and put on their exosuits, Luka had trouble zipping up her's, so she asked for help from Seri.

"You're so tight around the chest. Sure you didn't gain weight in your tits?" teased Seri as she pushed and pulled the suit until Luka was tightly zipped up inside.

"It's tight, it squeezes my tits and not in a hot way..." Luka complained.

"Bear with it." Seri said, beginning the docking process.

"This is Orphe. Land your ship at dock 3." the traffic controller said.

As this was not a docking bay, Seri maneuvered the craft sideways using the air thrusters to align its bay door with the dock. After several tense minutes of slow maneuvering, the dock latched onto the door and the bay opened. Before Luka and Seri was a female-looking scientist. She had long brown hair and a kind face, yet something was off about her appearance.

"Hi, I'm Ruri, one of the scientists here. Jack is meeting Zhuang at dock 4 now. Come with me to the meeting room." she said cordially. As they walked, Ruri asked, "So, this alien, how does it feminize people?"

"Well, it's not exactly fun to watch. It sticks a spine down the victim's pee-hole, and then rapes the victim, depositing eggs into the anus..." Seri replied uneasily.

"Fascinating! So why do you think it feminizes the host?" Ruri became excited.

"No idea. Zhuang is the scientist, not me." Seri said impassively.

In the meeting room was a medical table, and Jack and Zhuang were talking, the aliens in tanks before them. There was also a glass room marked "TEST ROOM" through which a window and intercom was there.

"Ah, you must be Luka and Seri." Jack said, extending her hand. "We'd like to begin a demonstration immediately. Ruri volunteered for the task. Ruri, introduce yourself briefly."

"I'm Ruri, I'm a born and raised Rathitian but I've spent most of my life on board here, due to the masculinization process on our planet. However, even brief trips have rendered me a male body." She stripped in front them, and true to her word, she had a penis, testicles and a flat chest. She entered the test room with an alien. She opened the tank, and promptly the alien latched onto her, raping her. However, in her case, she neither screamed or resisted, instead contorting her face in pleasure as the alien had its way with her. As it released her, it flopped to the floor, and she turned to the glass, where everyone was watching. Jack said,

"Ruri, do you feel any different?"

"I... I don't know..." until she fell to the floor, her body rapidly feminizing. Jack quickly opened the room, the alien had already retreated to the corner of the room and promptly died, they laid Ruri on the table where within an hour, her body was restored to female form. She then writhed in pain as the alien babies were ejected from her anus. Five in total.

Jack turned to Zhuang. "Let's repeat the experiment. This time, my turn." Ruri woke up from passing out and donned her lab coat again. She turned to Zhuang. "I'm back to normal, now let's hope it works for Jack.'

"It will." Zhuang said.

Ruri cleaned the test chamber with a press of a button then lead Jack inside with an alien in a tank. Jack stripped, and her male body was now evident. Only Ruri watched as the alien raped Jack, all the while Ruri was feeling her breasts and blushing happily. Soon, the alien released Jack, who had blown a load of semen on the test floor. Jack walked out of the chamber, breathing heavily before Ruri grabbed Jack and put her on the same table. Jack's body rapidly feminized, her age regressing somewhat as her body changed. As it finished, like all before her she writhed in pain as her anus opened and ejected three alien babies. She soon regained her composure, put some clothes on and then met with Zhuang, Seri and Luka again.

"I apologize for my earlier appearance. Jacqueline is my real name, and I'm happy to be back to normal. As promised, 30 million credits and the battlecruiser. However, I do want one final test. Wait here with Ruri, I'll bring in one other researcher to test it out. I'm going to go to Rathit, once I land I'll dial in and and see if I feel any different." Jacqueline left quite quickly. Soon, the other scientist entered.

Ruri introduced her. "This is Meta, she's new to Rathit as an immigrant. Unfortunately she spent three days on the surface and promptly grew... unsightly things in her words. She would like to try."

"I'll go prepare." Meta said, heading into the restroom to change.

"This is dragging on too long," Luka complained.

up
92 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos