Finding Julia - Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 4

holiday.jpg

‘Eve, come on please tell me what’s going on. Why is she so friendly?’

‘Don’t worry about it. We met last year and we’ve communicated on Facebook and Snapchat that’s all.’

‘So why was she so rude to me. She knows I’m Julian right?’

‘Of course she does it was her suggestion that you changed but she’s not about to make a fuss just look around you. Do you feel out of place?’

‘I don’t see anything. What do you mean? Well other than there are lots of women at breakfast and they are all gossiping. Am I missing something?’

‘Well you are right that there are lots of female guests this week because 3 hotels are hosting some events that are very popular.’

‘What sort of events? There are still men here as well so it can’t be exclusive to women.’

‘Well a lot of us have the same interests and there are actually a few more men than might be apparent at first sight. Some of these women have experienced life as men. It took time for them to understand and accept their true sexuality.’

‘Strange. But then why are we here? Was it like this last year when you came with your girlfriends.’

‘I’ll explain later. I’m famished after last night’s work out.’

We were served coffee that was most welcome after last night’s drinking. It was nice to sit in the sunshine and gather my thoughts whilst Eve loaded up a plate and a small basket with cold meats and bread. I served myself with yoghurt and fruit.

‘Tell me more about why we’re here please Eve. You’ve tricked me and I’m beginning to think you planned dressing me in this garb.’

‘Don’t make such a fuss. You know I like to explore my sexuality and this convention helps people like us’

‘What do you mean like us. What’s it to do with me?’

‘Come on Jules you are a little bit mixed up sexually. You easily pass and you’re not exactly macho are you?’

‘Yes but I know what I like and I like what I know.’

‘Then explain last night then. Didn’t it turn you on just a little bit to try something different. Our relationship was in decline but if dressing you like this improves your performance then who knows? It’s like it released something inside you.’
‘You make me feel embarrassed. It was down to you not me. You were really turned on and I suppose it had a big effect on me. I’m very shy in bed as you know. I’m not exactly the sort of guy women are attracted to am I. In fact I was lucky to meet you and at work at least I can relate more to female colleagues now and understand them a bit more.’

‘Except for your boss. You seem to struggle with her and it’s held you back. We need to solve that if we’re ever to get married since you should be above her on the ladder with your qualifications. She was just a secretary so how did she jump over you?’

‘Leave it please Eve I don’t like to think about it. We’re on vacation and she has a lot more confidence than me that’s all. ‘

‘OK but I have a motif in inviting you to come here with me instead of coming with my friends. I hope you’ll join in with me and particularly come to some of the meetings this week that are more social events than anything.’

‘You’ll have to be a bit more honest and let me know what this is all about before I commit. I wanted to get a nice tan on this vacation and chill out with you.’

‘OK we’ll go register after breakfast and there will be an events list where we can pick and choose what we do.’

‘But my priority is my suitcase after breakfast and I can’t register like this. Do they allow men to join in I’ve got the impression it’s a convention for women.’

‘Look this is just an organisation called Biocom and I joined last year. Mostly it’s UK people of a like mind who might be classed as gay or transgender or of mixed sex etcetera.’

‘But we aren’t any of those we are normal.’

‘Really? I have thoughts and feelings that this organisation helped me understand and I’ve considered my relationship with you and even discussed it with your mum and your sister.’

‘Eve that’s a bit much don’t you think? I could fall out with you if you aren’t careful.’

‘I didn’t do anything wrong. They were both very open about you and some of the problems you had growing up. They were pleased about our relationship. Relieved in fact. ‘

‘So that’s like you were checking me out insn’t it? Am I a freak or something?’

‘Not at all, I just wanted to help you. Look now I know you had very few friends that explains your shyness. I gather that you played with your sister and her friends a lot. She told me you liked dress up games but that you told her you’d grown out of it. That’s all we’re doing here isn’t it?’

‘I did play for a while but I stopped dress up after my sisters friends started treating me as a girl whenever we met. It was too embarrassing. Anyway that was a long time ago.’

‘Well it might explain why you were so convincing last night at dinner. You were very natural and walked easily in my wedges. Maria was very impressed with how quickly you changed.’

’Oh yeah. Is that her name. I thought it might have been a set up.’

‘Well she did help me set it up. I thought you might resist and it took a bit of preparation. I’ve wanted to see what you look like for a while now. You are a natural and I quite fancy you like this. I don’t mind if you want to explore a bit more. It doesn’t bother me like it would to some. I quite like feminine men and I’ve had relationships with girlfriends as well as boys.’

‘Look this is awkward for me. I’ve lost our respect and your buddy Maria will be laughing behind my back. I thought she had a downer on men. She must like to humiliate them.’

‘No she doesn’t and she is much more open than you might think. She meets lots of people like us and she suggested this venue last year for this convention. There are quite a few people here already and I hope we can both attend. I can nominate you for membership if you like.’

‘So the convention was a set up as well was it? I thought this was a bonding vacation but it seems like it was all a trick. I’m learning new things about you every day. What sort of convention is it and why drag me into it. In drag as well.’

‘It’s more a fun weekend it’s nothing formal. It’s social with chance for people to bring friends along and it’s a mix of people who are bisexual or like to experiment or try something different. The organisation is called BiCon and I’ve met some great people. You’ve met some of them. Philippa and Jenna are coming and Fran and Nicky from work. Vicky is bringing her boyfriend who you’ve met but not as Claudia.’

‘Oh my God I’ve been sucked right in haven’t I?’

‘No you haven’t. It’s up to you. There will be a mix of people and there are a few men who attend. They do tend to hang out together though.’

‘Eve I’m not happy about this. I don’t know what’s wrong with me these days and now I just want to cry. It’s all a bit of a shock.’

‘Look let’s eat and enjoy the sunshine and we can chat about it. I promise I won’t force you to do this if you change your mind. But on the other hand we can just relax and explore a new slant on our relationship. I’ll take the lead if it helps and who knows you might find it turns you on.’

‘OK I’ll go with your suggestion.’

Great we’ll have a fantastic time I promise.’

‘No I mean I’ll stay like this and have breakfast and a chat. After that I’m not promising anything. You’ve a lot more explaining to do.’

up
210 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good Series So Far

I'm enjoying it. Hope Jules will see that Eve really is doing her best to help both him and their relationship.

Julie, thanks for sharing.

Thanks

Hi, It's long time since I received a comment from you and it's welcomed. Comments are helpful to me.

Jules

Forced Femme?

joannebarbarella's picture

So Eve HAS been planning all this for quite some time. Does the end justify the means?

Julian is vacillating even though he's putting up resistance.

Forced or Coaxed ?

Maybe he just let himself fall for it? I gave my story a tweek after comments on earlier chapters. Maybe he is more obvious than he thought.
Thanks for your comments that always give me encouragement.
Jules

Jules

I really like that idea.

I look forward to seeing how it plays out. I'm hoping that they'll all end up having fun with it all.

I find it fascinating that she talked to Julian's

Mother and sister, and that they are happy about the relationship.

I would be absolutely pissed about the manipulation, but hopefully she'll be able to convince him to try it. Convince, not manipulate.

I'd be pissed if all those people were coming already knew about Eve's manipulation.

At least, unlike 'A Change In Lifestyle' there isn't the hint of cheating.

I do hope he enjoys things. 'A Feminine Fit' implied the wife did things in a misplaced sense of getting even for cheating that didn't happen.

All three imply a level of condescension for the male not being agressive at work.

Thanks for the feedback

and the comparison of some of my stories. I do tend to reflect my own experiences where I can. Gender roles at work have changed and some men do feel uncomfortable with women who take management positions. Women seem a lot more competitive and like to show they are better than men and that's what I tend to reflect in some stories.

Jules

Thank you for your kind and thoughtful response

Though some of your stories make me uneasy, I find them all compelling.

I like 'Jacqui and me' the most. But I Iike even those that make me uncomfortable. That makes me respect your writing even more.

Token resistance

Jamie Lee's picture

Although this chapter, Julian has been offering a token resistance to the plans Eve has for their vacation. And how he's dressed. Had he been adamant in refusing to dress as he is, they never would have ended up at the hotel or have done the other things Eve referred to.

Because Julian has no self gender identity Eve has no trouble getting him to dress as she wants by using logic to reach him. Had Julian been confident in his gender identity her logic would have fallen on deaf ears.

As confused as Julian is at the moment, Eve will have no trouble getting Jules to attend the convention and meetings. Even though Julian will offer token resistance. Jules really wants this, but Julian isn't wanting to be the one who decides.

Others have feelings too.

Cha Lucy! Choo 'ave some 'splainin' to do!

Giggles! Eve's been a badddd girl, and still hasn't come clean about the pills! Julian's life is changing right before his eyes. The question is will "he" wake up before Julia is here permanently? Jules dear, I suspect a couple more twists before your done here. Loving Hugs Talia

Move over, I'm in

Patrice Ana's picture

Move over, I am in girlfriend. I would join in the fun and willing go for it, if it depended on the relationship moving forward. Good story.
Looking forward to reading more.

You can't fix stupid even with duct-tape.