The Lucky Charm Chapter 6

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

TG Themes: 

Permission: 

The Lucky Charm

Chapter 6: Journeys

While I had been busy changing my clothes, mom and Darla had come home and started making dinner. Keara explained to them all that I had revealed to her since I had not said to keep it from them. That was actually a godsend, as I didn't need to repeat all of what I had said to her.

I entered the kitchen to a quiet group of women. Keara smiled to show she supported me in all of this. As I started to speak, to further explain myself, mom interrupted me by giving me a much needed hug. She said, "Well, it's about time you've finally admitted who you really are. And I'm very happy for you, daughter of mine!" Darla nodding to show her approval before she joined in the hug.

I asked, "You knew? But how could you know?"

Darla explained, "It was all quite easy, really. The way you always liked to play, first with me as a little girl, then later after Keara was born. The fact that you were never really upset when we called you anything other than a masculine form of your name or non-male gender specific pronouns. And as long as you're happy being my big sister, then I'm happy for you too."

And mom even said, "As long as you're happy, and I know you are, since I've not seen you smile so much as you do now. And that's all that matters."

Keara said, "You've always been Aunt Georgie to me. You've always been there for me. I love you Georgie!"

We all got together to make fast work of finishing dinner. While we were eating, Darla said, "I see that you've changed enough that you are wearing Keara's shirt, though it looks a little snug on you, it looks cute on you. With a little bit of makeup, you could pass as a young girl who is just tall for her age."

Mom asked, "I don't suppose that your old clothes fit anymore, do they?"

I shake my , "No, and what I wore to work today was something old from picture's day in like freshman year of high school, which is fine, since I'm not going back to my job again, I won't need any of those clothes anyway."

Mom said, "It's a good thing that your father took such good care of us with his insurance policy, as we sure aren't hurting for money right now, provided we keep on the thrifty side. So we can get you new clothes as long as we don't go completely crazy."

Darla and Keara yell together, "Yeah, shopping!"

As much as I was looking forward to a shopping trip for new clothes to fit the new me, I had to also be the voice of reason, "Hold on, that wouldn't be the best idea right away, as I don't think that my changes have finished completely." They looked confused, till I added, "It may be much smaller, but I still have an outie instead of an innie." Laughing at the horror on their faces.

The Keara said, "Besides, for right now, SHE, can always borrow from me and mom, right?" I was so happy, Keara said she in referring to me, I think I was practically glowing. Keara and the others saw it and smiled at me.

Later in the evening as we sat watching the TV, sipping some hot cocoa, geez chocolate tasted so good. I told them all what I thought about most of my changes happening during my sleep. And they all seemed to agree with me on that. I also said that I felt that when the changes were over, then the bracelet would probably come off without needing to resort to cutting it off. They were less inclined to believe that though.

Keara said, "If that's the case, we'll be very quiet in the morning when we leave, so you can sleep as long as possible. Your journey of change may be coming to an end, but your journey of womanhood will just be beginning."

*****************************

As I headed of to bed a little later, mom reminded me that she was off tomorrow and would be available if I needed her for anything. I gave her a hug. It was strange, here I was, almost the woman that I always wanted to be, hugging my mom. Except for the few times since I started to change, we hadn't hugged in a long time. I really missed this. Soon, though, it wouldn't matter, cause women were allowed to hug. While men can hug, it is looked at as unusual. I never could figure that out, but maybe I was never meant to.

I layed down in my bed, wrapping the blankets tightly around me, like a catepiller wrapped in a chrysalis, hoping to awake the next time as a beautiful butterfly, though in a whollly human kind of way. Unlike previous nights, it took a while to fall into sleep. It gave me time to think what I might become.

*****************************

When sleep finally came, I again found myself in Dr F office, sitting in the comfy chair. The doctor smiled at me as she usually did, I still thought she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. And that made me think, really think about where my orientation lay.

She leaned forward in her chair, "I sense you are questioning certain things about yourself. I know what they are, but please, speak of them, so you get them out. Nothing you say can hurt you here, or anything you do. You will always be safe here, I want you to know that with certainty, Okay?"

Closing my eyes, I thought to myself, 'Okay, you can do this! She has never passed judgment on us, we can say what we feel.'Steeling myself, I opened my eyes, "I was just thinking that I still find you attractive, sexually I mean. Does that mean there is something wrong with me?"

Sitting back in her chair, chuckling a little, "Does there have to be something wrong with you? Can't any person just like any person just because? Maybe you're bi-sexual, what does it matter? Let me ask you a very frank question, just be honest with yourself about this."

She gave me a few moments to think about it, finally I nodded that I was ready.

"Okay, now to be completely open and honest. You are becoming a woman, a younger woman than your actual age. This is because you have many new things to learn about yourself, this is just one of the many things you need to figure out for yourself. Now the question is, how do you feel about the opposite sex? That now being, men, or rather boys."

Wow, she wasn't holding back on her punches. Taking a deep breath, and letting it out slowly, "Well, I don't know for sure. If you're asking, do I, as a female, want to be, or am attracted to males. Right now, I'd have to say, No, I do not find men sexually attractive." Thinking deeper, "Does that mean that I will ever think they could be seen that way? How can I possibly know that with any certainty."

She smiled at me like the Cheshire Cat, "That is exactly right! How can you possibly know what your future holds for you, don't put labels on yourself that have a finite definition, just be you. The you, that you are in your heart."

I was sure that I understood now, "You're saying, I'm not gay, not straight. That I just am!"

Now the smile she gave me was magically radiant, "That's my girl! You've got it!"

As we continued to talk, we moved to a sofa. We chatted as friends do. One of the things we talked about was my apparent age when I finished changing and what I would need to learn, as they seemed to be tied together.

Dr F says, "As you have already figured out, all, or most of your changes happen while you are asleep, and tonight will be your last night of change. When you wake up, you will be who you are for the rest of your life. You have had thirty plus years as a man, but less than a day as a woman or a girl. So, you are going to start over at the age of fifteen, almost sixteen. You will go back to school, with your niece Keara, so she can watch over you, as you have done for her."

Letting that sink in, she then continued, "You are, Georgette Marie Lawrence, the younger sister of Darla, and still the daughter of your mother. All your records will be as they should. For all this, all I ask is that you become the best young woman you can be. That and to enjoy your future life. Just know this also, that I have set you out on a simple quest, I may have need to call you to help others when the time is ripe."

I told her, "I will do all I can to prove myself to you on this quest you set me on. I won't let you down! But how will I know when the time has come?"

She smiled again at me, "Child, you will know when I, FREYA, call you. Until then, go my child, and know that I watch over all my children." With that, she flared in brightness until I could no longer see.

*****************************

I sat up, stretching, and let out a big yawn. God, I felt so good right now. No, not god, goddess, thank the goddess. I went to the bathroom to go for the first time as a woman, it felt a little different, but not much. I looked in the mirror and took in my new complete look. What I saw was just what I had hoped I'd look like, nothing spectacular, just an average, good looking young lady. To myself, I thought I was kinda cute.

I figured I needed a shower, so I started the water running. Undressing as the water warmed, I realized that Keara's shirt fits better than before, but my boy shorts were tight on the hips. I might still be a bit taller than Keara, but it looked as though we'd be able to share clothes from now on. FREYA had said that I was almost sixteen, and with the right makeup, I could probably pass for almost eighteen.

In the shower, everything felt so fresh and fun. I loved the way the water ran down my new body. Though it all felt new, it still felt like me, and I was very comfortable in my skin right now.

Mom must have heard the shower running and was waiting for me in my room with some of Keara's clothes. Mom said, "I looked in on you earlier this morning to see how you were doing, since you slept till noon, I figured you might need more of Keara's clothes, cause you looked like you were done transitioning." Smiling at me, I could feel her love for me.

Since I knew she was accepting of me, I knew I could trust her opinion. And knowing that she had seen everything I had before my change and that between Darla, Keara and herself, my new form was nothing new, well, relatively. So I dropped my towel and said, "So, what do you think mom? How do you think I look now as a girl?"

All my life I had wanted to hear exactly what she said next, "Sweetheart, you are a beautiful young lady." She smiled as she said it, then, "Now my dear new daughter, I think you should put some clothes on. When you're done, dressing, I'll help you with your hair and makeup. Okay?"

Goddess, I was so happy now!

End of Chapter 6

Thank You for reading!

Mopar

Goddess Blessings!

up
233 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Welcome back, Goddess!

Bobbie Sue's picture

There is a name that hasn't appeared for a while, but it signals promise in the coming chapters. Now my interest is peaked! I guess that I should have seen it coming but I didn't.

Thank You!

Mopar's picture

Thanks Bobbie Sue. Until now I had thought about it, but there is a place in the descriptors for the stories that let you place them in a set universe. Maybe mine should be set in the Freya Multi-verse.

Mopar

Goddess Blessings!

Thanks!

Mopar's picture

Thanks Dorothy. I see from the time that this was posted, you were up late. Sweet dreams!

Mopar

Goddess Blessings!

Welcome back, Freya. Always

Welcome back, Freya. Always seems there is a lot more on the horizon when she appears. Will be interesting to find out what.

Thank You!

Mopar's picture

Infinite universes, infinite choices and possibilities.

Mopar

Goddess Blessings!