The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 90)

Printer-friendly version

By the year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after around 40yrs ago an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . Now at the age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this our story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power.

90 The new cure for males under 18yrs and new laws

As we arrived back Lady Taylor said “ we have the new boy slaves ready at the experiment area”. I said “yes my lady we have done everything which were required by her highness Princess Arianna yes and we have the location of the resistance planet”. she said “ her majesty will be happy with us”. I said “yes I know. if please excuse me my lady I want go down and see how our new girl is going”.

I arrived down in the transformation room she was looking over her new body I walked in and said “Hello warrior”. she said “ hello supreme commander”. I said “ how do you feel?”. she said “ wonderful I feel liberated from my masculinity I love being a girl now”. I said “good your Black leather Amazon uniform is over there”. she said “ thank you supreme commander”. I said “ once you are dressed you have your PTA”. she said “ and the slaves I came with are they at the science building”.

I said “yes”. she said “good commander I want go over there and watch Jake and James be used as experiments for the cure now I am a woman I fucking hate them more”. I said “ all males are pieces of shit they need to be extinguish from this galaxy”. she said “ I agree with you commander to think I was ever a boy yuck I am a amazon woman and proud”. I said “ have you go your new name now?'. she said “ yes I have sorry commander I am Peyton”..

I said to“ok Peyton it is time for your PTA”. she said “ yes commander”. and we both left and head to the PTA area she said “Commander how long does it take”. I said “ up to 20 mins or less Peyton”. she said “ thank you commander”. she then walked into the room she was there for around 15 mins.

Peyton walks out and says“ I am now lieutenant Peyton of Amazonia Earth military and police force”. I said “congratulations Lieutenant”. she said “thank you commander”. we left the PTA area and headed back to main command I said “Taylor I am leaving now to head to the science building and to see the progress”. we saw main Scientists Jessica and Clara

I said “how the slaves going?'. Jessica said “we have had one boy so far change and the other start to then died”. Peyton said “ which boys have not been tried yet”. she said “ some names” it didn't include the one Peyton was after Jessica said “ we need 3 more boy slaves to transformed successfully and we can bring the cure out Galaxy wide and end male gender from 18yrs down”. Peyton said “ the end of boys finally a world without boys and then soon a woman utopia”. .

We were there when James was brought up by a guard. Peyton looked at him he said “ why am I here bitches”. I said “you were sent here to part of experiment”. he said “what the fuck you bitches are using us boys for your experiments”. Peyton said “ you males are our property of us women and we can do what we want with you as we are concern men are scum you are burden on the Amazon society”.

He was taken the into a room and was told to drink this drink the cure. he began to scream as he started to change into a female we watched as he body became feminine and become a girl very fast she said to us “I love being a woman”.

Jessica said “ she is number 3 we need 2 more to go” The guards brought 2 more boys they both became women with ease. Peyton was with female version of James she was now calling herself now Janet she said “I feel so liberated from my masculinity I love being a female now”. Peyton said “ Janet you will come with me and will take you down for your PTA”. she said “Peyton were you a boy?”. Peyton said she was a yucky boy but is happy she is a girl now after Janet's PTA Janet said “ I am now worker at Tong prison camp I will be charge in the transformation of all males under 18”. .

Peyton said “come we will be going to see last males get changed in front of Lady Taylor and Lady Nicole and her highness Princess Hailee”. They came and saw the 3 royals.

We saw Jessica and Clara Jessica said ” welcome your highness my lady and supreme commander and and other guest here”. Peyton sat next to me the we saw Janet bring a boy he was put a seat and told to stay the next boy came in and sat and then came Jake he was told sit he said “fuck off Bitches”. Jessica said “now male what is your name?”. He said “ my name is Jake and I am 17yrs old”. she asked the same question to other boys she then said “now boys there is drink in the cup holder”. they looked at it she said to them “drink what is inside and you will be free to go”.

2 boys picked it and drank it Jake saw then drink at he thought it was ok so he thought he drank his drink he sat there and then he saw boys next to him begin to change he saw their hair begin to change and he saw their hips begin to widen then he felt the pain as he began to change now too he looked at Janet and said I don't want to be a woman he began changing more he saw his boobs appear I meant her breast the other boys were now female they were looking over their new bodies princess Hailee said “Jessica you have done well ”. she said “ thank you you highness we have got rid of their testosterone and the masculinity now any male under 18yrs old can become a female”. .

Princess Hailee said “we will now make the law all males form 13yrs to 19yrs will go to a slave camp and will be transformed to to woman”. I said “your highness we could use the process centres and set transformation camps”. she said “no supreme Commander Tara there will be a special camp”. Peyton said “ why don't we use a female country for the transformation camp like for example Like Liverpool in England”. her highness said “Good Idea Lieutenant we will set up there you will commandant of the camp and we will have a trainer there that woman”.

I said “ private Janet she was one trial convert with success”. her highness said “ she will bet the trainer and we will PTA area set up”. Peyton said to her “and draining facilities”. she said “ yes and one of them commandant Peyton”. she said “ good your highness”. I said “we will send slave construction crew there and we will use their old Football stadium”.Construction began on the new camp for transformation and draining and Post Transformation Assessment the slave stay in their area of An-field stadium.

We saw her highness leave for home Janet had taken down the new females to the PTA area then male that was known as Jake is now known as Holly she said “she is so happy now she is a female and will hep in extinction of male gender”. she was given a trainer job at the new transformation camp all Males will go there now we saw the new cure leave here for Amazonia Terra and Amazonia home we are still keeping the eye on the resistance planet the new laws are ready.

The new Laws from today were

1. All males have no rights and are slaves or prisoners and property all Amazon women
2. All Earth and Terra women must be upgrade to Amazonian women
3. All male slaves will have id collars and their dresses will be all so have their mistress name
4. All Males over 19 will be selected for slavery or upgrade to Amazon women at Tonga prison and re-education camp
5. All Amazon teenage girls will have compulsory National service from 15yrs onwards includes new girls (some girls and woman are exempt)
6. All teenage Amazon girls will do exams to decide your ranking and position in the military force.
7. All girls receive an automatic upgrade from age 6yrs old
8. All males are banned from leaving processing centres in their city
9. All boys will attend the processing centre from ages 13yrs old to 19yrs old and will go for processing to Liverpool Camp re-education camp in England
10. All men must call all females Mistress
11. men are forbidden to wear any other clothes beside their dresses
12. all girls will attend amazon girls schools
13. All males at Tonga prison and re-education camps are under her majesty shock troops any escape will cause in death or spending time at amazonia Terra prison planet
14. All Amazon women and girls want a male slave must go through the process with Tonga Commandant
15. Amazonia Home , Amazonia Earth and Amazonia Terra are under Marshall law exceptions are Australia England Ireland and Amazon city
16. a holding of boy under the age of 19yrs old for not accepting the upgrade of the boy will result in execution of that person
17. All house duties are perform by male slaves
18. All slaves can have their names change by their mistress at any all males are the property of their mistress and amazon women
19. some men can be upgraded to women if they are considered important enough.
20. All countries are part of Amazonia Earth and the Empire
21. any Male caught in Australia England Ireland will be executed
22. Any Male caught killing a woman will be executed
23. Any Countries that has shock troops in control will under strict Marshal law
24. all Marriages between A Man and woman are Banned
25. All governors are subject to change with out notice of the citizens of Amazonia Empire
26. all males must attend all science building or at new camp Liverpool and Tonga re-education camp
27. All laws are subject to change with out notice by the Royal Family of Amazonia

(Admiral Sapphire P.O.V)

the new laws were sent out every where I was happy now all processing has been going now we saw the males approach and we saw group of 16yrs old boys come up . They were caught in Las Vegas they were hiding in old casino all cities near Amazon City are sent here for processing and now we have the Liverpool Transformation Camp and now military training camp for the new girls now we estimate by the time all boys will be girls by 2242 our estimation with boys under 13yrs is taking longer than we though so whole population will take more than generation we are still keeping an eye on the resistance from Amazonia Home here.

as Admiral of Amazonia empire my job is make sure the resistance never leaves their home planet if they do we will be ready for them Supreme Commander Tara on Amazonia Earth her military has now implemented the new laws we have so by resisting our new laws her majesty has said to us “we need processing of males on Amazonia Terra to Liverpool transformation centre any boys that escape form there will be shot by new security shock troops .

(commandant Peyton P.O.V.)

I have started my new position here at Liverpool transformation Camp here in England we have new security shock troops guarding here as England is a female only country Janet walks and knocks on my office I said “ come in”. she said “ we have our second load of boys commandant”. I said “good put in them in debriefing room before we commence there conversion so all the new boys between 13yrs and 19yrs old were put into the debrief room

I said “welcome boys to Liverpool transformation camp”. a boys said “ I thought we were here at a re-education camp to become slaves”. I said ” well you are wrong in a way but you will get re-education here as a female you will train in amazon military training and you will help in eventual end of all males in the galaxy and you will be loyal to our empress”.

another boy said “ and if we refuse to this what happen to us”. I said ”come up here boy”. He walked up to me then I said “you look good in your green dress and flats but you will look better in Amazon leather”. I told to of my guards to hold him and I said “ drink this now so he did then he began to scream and stuff he tore his dress off and in front of the whole boys they saw him change into a girl it took less 20mins.

she got up and I said “how do you feel?”. she said “I feel better commandant I feel liberated from my masculinity and I love being a girl and will help our empress in getting rid of male scum for her”. I said to my troops “guards take her to PTA area and she can wait for the other girls when they are done”. , there was 30 boys drop off I looked at the other boys and said “as you can see it very affective on you now see so you will be put in groups 7 of you at a time will be taken and transformed like our new girl here you will accept your new life as females”.

The boys were put into groups of 7 and one group of 8 the first lot were taken to become girls the first lot were drained and then taken to a room they were given the cure after 20mins they were girls they were then taken to a room for their PTA and them given their new leather uniforms and taken to the huts and will be train now as Amazon warriors some will become my guards the first new girl is a being trained as my head of security the rest of the girls will assigned their new positions after their basic training is complete I am very pleased with our new camp . Then a special boy comes in they said to me” it is resistance colonel son”.

up
32 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos