Demon Witch Cheerleaders (part 11)

Printer-friendly version

my friend and I were at the wrong place at the wrong time when the cheerleaders come back then we were caught by them something was going to change me forever.

11 Texas tour continues and Fall of demon Hunter

I woke up and headed for some breakfast my demon witches were eating Jasmine said “ my queen Clara has informed us that princess Lily school has started your new curriculum” I said “good the new Principal there is doing what I have told her”. Rachel said “ she would now my queen since she is your minion”.

I said “ we have any problems last night”. Rachel said “ no my queen it has been very quiet and that I don't know if you can sense it my queen but I feel a demon hunter some where around here”. Jessica said “ I can not feel any demon hunters all I see out side is pathetic males”.
I said “ Rachel can you please hold my hand”. Rachel said “ why my queen?'. I said “ I need to check what type of power my father has given you since you were an ex demon Hunter”. Rachel said “ I am not proud of that my queen”.

Rachel held my hand I closed my eyes and I saw she had been given the gift to detect demon hunters so I could be safe I let go of her and said “ Rachel you are head of my protection in this coven”. Rachel said “ my queen if you want me to be”.
I said “ my father your master has given you the gift you will be in charge of looking after my demon witches as well as yourself and you will help me hunt demon hunters” Rachel said “ yes my queen I feel honour to help you and the master”.

Jessica said “ you have been given a special gift from the master Rachel he see you were meant to be us and our queen in her conquest to supreme ruler of this world and make sure the master plan works” Rachel said “ I really feel honoured” I said “ Rachel go with Jasmine and find the demon hunter you can feel”.

Rachel and Jasmine left to find this demon hunter of supernatural power. Jessica said “ my queen are you ok” I said “ yes I am I can feel what Rachel is feeling too” Jessica said “ then why has the master given her this special power”. I said “ I have no idea”. Jessica said “ I will go and see if mistress Isabella is up and Candace”.

Jessica left me to see if my girlfriend was up she knew I was about to contact my father I started channelling my thoughts to him he appeared and said “ what do you want my daughter?”. I said “ sorry my father but I need to know why demon Rachel has been given a special gift”.

Father said “ don't be concern Jade you are still very powerful woman”. I said “ thank you father as you know I am now queen of America and our minions are all women” he said “ you still want the world to be all women”
I said “ yes father women are better than men they are easy to manipulate and women are more Easy to corrupt ” Satan said “ you are doing well my daughter” I said with evil laugh “ of course father I am daddies little girl”.

Satan said “ you are my little girl who has been dying to get out hell for years”. I said “ thank you father for releasing me here on earth”. He evilly laughed and said “ you will do very well my daughter”. I giggled and said “ I am evil bitch father I take after you father but I will do you proud by making the earth the new kingdom of hell”.

My father left me I returned to my room and got dressed Isabella walked in and said “ are you ok babe ?”. I said “ yes I was talking to my father Rachel was ex demon hunter with her new power she will be able to help me hunt them down and destroy these fucking do gooders”.
Isabella said “ ok babe we need for you get ready you are going to see the governor at his residence” I said “ ok but remember once the governor is a woman and the new vice president you bring Candace” she said “ok baby” I got in my black leather dress and my knee high boots and headed out.

Jessica said “ are you ok my queen”. I said “ yes Jessica as we were leaving my floor Rachel and Jasmine return with 2 men and a woman.
Rachel said “ My queen I found the demon Hunter and his followers” I looked at him and said “ you look disappointed you have been captured hunter”. The priest said “ we will destroy you evil spawn”.

I walked up to the followers and said “ you want die following him around” . The male follower said “ he saved my life from a vampire so I will follow him any where”. The girl said “ I am not sure if I want loose my life over this babe”. He said “ but the father did save us” she said “ I am unsure now”

I said “ I can give you a choice if you want?”. She said “ what then?”. I said “ leave them and join me or die”. She looked at her boyfriend and said “ babe I don't want to die”. Jessica was in her mind telling her it is better to join the mistress and become a secret service women and hep her mistress.

Chantelle said “ babe I am going to follow my mistress then him he will get you killed my mistress is the right way to be under her loving care”. She walked away from her boyfriend and said to me “ I pledge my loyalty to you mistress Jade”,
Chantelle clothes started changing she had now black leather pants ankle leather boots on black blouse and black leather jacket like other women my family emblem appeared on her right boob she was enjoying the changes .

Chantelle said “I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade , my master our lord Lucifer mistress Isabella and you as my queen Jade ruler of the demons and vampires and women states of America”.

The male follower said “Baby please your entering a world of darkness and evil. Chantelle said “ I will never listen to you again I will obey my mistress she has freed me from you Mathew”. I said “ Chantelle is there any others like them ?”.

Chantelle said “ no mistress once they knew you were here and they left”. I said “ thank you Chantelle your now head of the secret service”. she said “ thank you mistress I will not let you down and the prisoners here “

I said “ take them to secure area I will deal with them later” Chantelle said “ yes mistress my agents have secured your route and will make sure you get to the governor safely”

Chantelle called some women agents and they took the 2 males down to a cell she and her agents had set up” Rachel said “my queen the main male is a priest I fell conflict in there for his soul” Jasmine said “ I can feel it too my queen”. I said “ it seems our priest here has been bitten by a demon likely a vampire”.

I walked towards the lobby I saw madam president she said “ mistress we are ready to see the governor “ I said “yes”. The president and our entourage have left the Hilton hotel in Austin and headed towards to governor mansion Jessica said “we are going to have problems my queen here “ I said “Chantelle is already with her secret service”.

Jessica said “ I hope so my queen” we arrived at governor Mansion he had security staff surrounding the mansion I said “ Jessica go and change all them into women now”. she said “ yes my queen”. I arrived the secret service unlocked my door I got out and said to the congresswoman “is everything ready?”. She said “ yes mistress”.

By the time I was ready to walk in with the president and the senator Jessica came back and said it has been all done my queen”. All the governor security guards were women wearing my emblem on their boobs and wearing a tight black leather uniform with thigh high boots. Jessica said “they have sworn loyalty you my queen”.

The entourage walked into the governor mansion he said “ what have you done to my security team I said “ why should I tell your not even suppose be governor” he said “I am republican Governor I do not believe in the women have become to power” the president said “ I can have you sacked as the governor here”.

I said “I am giving you a choice stand down as governor “ he said” I will not stand down I looked at Rachel she nodded and started infiltrating his mind she was going to be in control soon.

The governor said “ and if I step down mistress” his male staff looked at him I said “ I will be happy” he said “ I will step down then my mistress for the good of the women superior party and the women states of America.

The he walked up to me and said “ I pledge my loyalty you my mistress jade”. His body began to change and he started getting boobs and his hips widen her penis disappeared and replacing it was her clit and vagina she then had a tattoo on her right boob with my family emblem

Her clothes changed from a male business suit to leather skirt and boots she said “I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade , my master our lord Lucifer mistress Isabella and you as my queen Jade ruler of the demons and vampires and women states of America”.
Then Isabella brought in Candace I said “ this is new governor of Texas” the new women said “ and me mistress”. I said “ your now vice president of women States of America . She said “ thank you my mistress “ the other staff member of the old governor were turned into women and my minions.

Candace arrived to take up her new position and she said “ mistress if I have any problems who do I come to?”. I said “ your a member of the women superior party you report to Madam vice president here”. Candace said “ yes my mistress” .

The new vice president said “ mistress I now live in Washington not the royal capital of the women states of America Hades city” I said “ yes you will live in Washington with other members of congress and senate as the president” she said “ yes my mistress” .

I walked up to president Hillary and said “if you tour any country and they are women you convert them to one of my minions”.she said “yes my mistress”. I said “.I am upgrading you to a demon grade 3 with powers to change men to women or turn women into my minions”.
she said “thank you my queen”.

All my demons call me my queen and they call my girlfriend mistress Isabella. Jessica , Rachel, Nina , Jasmine , Clare , Julia , Madison , call me my queen but the other demons must call them mistress. I said “Madam vice president” She said “yes my mistress”. I asked “how many cult sects here believe in any religion”.

she said “.I have no idea my mistress last count was 2 big ones, the FBI was investigating one male and a female one”. I said “the female one who is the leader ?”. she answers “we believe that she is call her lady Hassler” I said “ok thank you”

I went over to Chantelle and said “can you get the secret service to investigate this cult?”. she said “yes my mistress I will ask FBI head to help us”. I said she shouldn't be any problems Chantelle she is one of my minions”.

Chantelle said “I didn't know FBI head Anderson was one of us mistress”. I said “her daughter goes to my school she is a junior cheerleader” Chantelle got one of her agents to get to see FBI head in Washington if Dianne has problems with that Chantelle will ask Dianne to contact me.

I got a call from Dianne she said “ mistress I will help the secret service any way I can” I said “I want the female cult here in Texas investigated and the women there transformed into my minions”. she said “ they do worship the master mistress”. I said “ it should be easy for me to get control” she said “ the other cult mistress”.

I was about to leave the governor mansion when I decide would have lunch here Madam Vice president said “ I will organise some lunch mistress I know I am no longer in charge here new Governor Candace is I will help her here with staff” I said “ that would be good “. we saw ex security guards now my women soldiers of the women states of America leave.

My entourage had lunch at that I said “ Jessica we need to get going home soon to Iowa” madam president said “ we will be heading back to Washington too mistress I meant my queen”. The president was now a class 3 demon I said “ when you get there ask Madison and Clare to return home to Iowa”. She said” yes my queen”.

Chantelle had Hassler the leader of the cult who was great supporters of my father she was dress in black had a crown on her head I said “ you support the devil cult leader” she said “ I did until I was captured and brought to you”. I said “ your cult is not that big only 15 women”.

Hassler said “ we will expanded once the lord devil is ready to send me a sign” . I evilly laughed and said “ you have not notice that America is now a woman country and all women have signature marking on their right breasts” she said “ I saw all the secret service and FBI are women” I show her a the symbol that is on all my demon and minion's breasts.

Hassler said “ that is the one”. She looked at me and said “ your my lords daughter”. I giggled and said “ yes I am daddies little girl I have been released women superior party is mine I rule America now” she said “ I am sorry daughter of hades”.

I said “pledge you loyalty to me Hassler”. She said “ I pledge my loyalty to you mistress Jade her clothes changed to black dress and pumps and on her right boob my family emblem appeared on their she was now one of my minions.
she said “ I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade , my master our lord Lucifer mistress Isabella and you as my queen Jade ruler of the demons and vampires and women states of America”.

I said “you will be a minion and servant here for the governor of Texas”. she said “yes my mistress and the my former Cult “I said “they have been transformed into my soldiers and will help if required by the governor”. she said “yes mistress”.
With the cult business out of the way I headed back to my hotel area where my other 2 prisoner were being kept Jessica said “My queen the president and the other politician have headed back to Washington we are ready when you are to head back home to the Palace in Hades city Iowa”. I said “good we will take the prisoners”.

Jessica said “yes my queen”. Jasmine said “my queen the secret service has destroyed the other cult they are all your women soldiers”. I said “good we will soon be invading Canada with my new technology for my women soldiers Canada will soon be part of my realm” Jasmine said “once you have establish our selves my queen we will turn men into women like here”.

I said “ yes we will become even more powerful” Jasmine I have told Clara to stop all oil supplies to Canada as we prepare to invade Canada” I was in my room I turned on my television and saw a reporter for Canada.

The reporter said “ the government here has requested to speak to WSA President but WSA President said “she will only talk with our prime minster here the Canadian government has spoken to U.N. Secretary she said that will need to talk with WSA president or the Queen of the women states of America the president of WSA has said she is not interested in speaking to male”.

I switched to HNN and saw Anna Cohen she said “ the owner of the worlds oils which owns this media it company spokeswoman Clara said “we have banned all oil to Canada has the think we are not a established enough as women”. Anna said “ the queen who is still in Texas sent her spokeswoman she said we will not send any oil to Canada until they recognise our queen”.

I told Natalie Morris to get my women soldiers ready for invasion of Canada I was spending tonight here and by tomorrow I will be queen of Canada and the women states of America I told Natalie to invade Canada my guns don't kill men they just turn them into women soldiers the invasion took around 3 hours Canada surrendered.

The Canadian Prime minster Announced “As from now I surrender all powers of Canada over to the president of the women states of America Canada is now part of the women states of America , the Canadian men were in shock now as women will now rule their country and I was now their queen”.

I got a call from the President she said “ the Canadian prime minster is sending his foreign minster to see them of the forms of surrender I was planning on going home tonight but I have decide to go Washington.

I told my entourage that we were leaving , I told Chantelle to get some soldiers and take my 2 important prisoners to Iowa and put then in the palace cells. She said “ yes mistress” I gave Natalie a call she told me “she was now running Canada for me now she has turned all the soldiers of Canada into women soldiers for me now”

Canada has new name now it called the Canadian States of women states of America all men now will become only workers all the wealthy family will surrender their wealth to their queen me, we flew out of Texas on air force one to Washington I will turn the foreign minster into a woman and she will become the Premier of the Canadian states of Women States of America

I click my fingers and reality change as far as UN was concerned Canada is Part of the women states of America my flight arrived in Washington the secret service made sure that everything was safe we got on board my limousine which is designed for my protection I arrived at the white house.

All the staff there are my minions one came and said “ mistress the foreign minster is already in the oval office”. I said “ I want the ex prime minster brought here as well”. She said “ yes mistress “ she called Natalie Morris and told her get the ex prime minster here.
I walked into the oval office and the madam President said “ welcome to Washington my queen” I said “ thank you” she said “ this is Ian Connelly he is was Canada foreign minster” I said “ Nice to meet you” he said “ your majesty as part of the ex Canadian Government I wish to apologise for our rudeness”. I said “ I accept your apologies” . He said “ thank you”

I was in his mind he was coming around and he said “ please mistress free me from this ugly body and make me a woman” I said “pledge your loyalty to me Ian”. He said “ I pledge my loyalty you my mistress”.
Then his body began to change as he became a woman her clothes change from business suit to a black leather skirt and black knee high leather boots and she had a tattoo on her right boob with my family emblem.

She said “ I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade , my master our lord Lucifer mistress Isabella and you as my queen Jade ruler of the demons and vampires and the Women States of America Including the Canadian States of women states of America”.
I said “ welcome Premier Marcie Connelly of the Canadian State of women States of America “ Marcie said “ thank you mistress I start implementing your laws and Curriculum for education of girls and boys the Canadian state of Women states of America is part of new female era”.

up
33 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos