Mark's Wish 2

Printer-friendly version

Mark’s wish 2

While Mark was becoming Marion, Mike and his other sons were on the way to Vermont to snowmobile. Their car, a 1978 Ford Country Squire, was towing a trailer with 3 snowmobiles - 1978 John Deere Spitfire, a 1977 Rupp Sport and a 1980 Arctic Cat Pantera. Driving up I-91, around Springfield the sky started to grey and by Northampton, it was snowing and by Greenfield, it was a blizzard.

Mike was quiet on the trip thinking about Mark. ‘Why is he trying to be a sissy instead of being a boy,’ he thought to himself. ‘He gets upset so easily and he looks like a fag. He needs to cut his hair, and when we come home, I’ll insist on it.’ He looked at Mike and Myles who were looking out the window at the falling snow. Mike and Myles had medium length styles.

As they got to the Route 2 exit, in Greenfield, Massachusetts State Police closed the highway. The snow caused a multi car pileup which was a fatal to 3 and injured 5. They, like all of the travelers, had to detour onto Route 2 East to Route 5, which was going to make traveling harder.

Route 2 East went through Greenfield’s downtown, then turned left onto Route 5, due to the snow and the traffic being detoured, it was slow going. When he got off I-91, they stopped at a gas station - convenience store that just opened - ‘Kraxberger Farms’, which because of the detour and the weather was busy. They decided to go in and get something to drink and to fill up the wagon.

Kraxberger Farms’ is a newly built store of 1000 square foot. The store had a deli and a coffee area, so Mike bought Mike and Myles hot chocolate and a cellophane wrapped sandwich, while he bought himself a coffee and cellophane wrapped sandwich, along with gas.

As they were in the store, they heard a bit about the accident. It seemed that a speeding car slid in front of a semi, which couldn’t stop in time, the trailer fishtailed and hit another car, which hit another car. The driver of the speeding car was killed, along with the driver and passenger of the car the trailer hit. 2 of the injured are in serious condition, and the third is in fair condition. They didn’t know 2 other cars were involved.

Mike knew that the detour traffic would make it slow going, so he decided to get a room for the night. He saw a motel, so he looked at his boys and said, “Boys, I think we should stay at a hotel for the night. The cashier said that Route 5 is backed up and the state police closed Route 2’s hairpin in Florida. Let’s see if they got a room.”

Mike and the boys went and got a room. They saw other families affected by the detour getting room, but they got a room until the storm is over. Mike and Myles were tired, so they slept on one of the two queen-sized beds in the room. Mike looked at the news to see the weather then he went to bed.

Mike woke up and turned on the television to see the news. The local news said that I-91 is still closed, but Route 5 is open. The news said that one lane of I-91 might be reopened in an hour. Mike decided to wake up Mike and Myles, then took a shower, then the boys took theirs so after they got dressed, they checked out and hit ‘McDonald’s’ for breakfast, before heading on I-91 to Vermont. It was slow going for 2 miles, but after the crash site, it was plowed so they kept at a safe speed. Soon, they got off I-91 and took Vermont 9 west until they got to the condo they are renting for the time.

While Mike and boys were spending the night, Maria and Mary Ellen were having fun - and Mark having fun - being a girl. Mark - or Marion as his mom called him, were playing dolls with Mary Ellen. He was in a lilac colored nightgown with panties under them. Marion looked at Mary Ellen and she had her Barbie in a wedding dress.

Mary Ellen looked at Marion, who was playing with Skipper and Ken. Mary Ellen said that Ken is the groom. Marion looked at Mary Ellen and said, “Wedding?”

Mary Ellen looked at Marion and said, “Ken is Barbie’s boyfriend, so they are going to get dressed up to get married. I can’t wait to be a bride.” Marion said, “I wish I could be a bride. I wish I could be a mommy, too.”

Mary Ellen saw their mommy standing at the door and looked at Marion. “Mommy,” Mary Ellen said, “Do you think Marion could be a bride and a mommy?”

Maria looked at her daughters, her real daughter and her girly son, smiled and said, “You both can be a bride if that is if you want to. Yes, you can be a mom, too. Maybe, Marion can’t have a baby, but she could adopt. But, that will be in the future and now my girls got to go to bed.”

Mary Ellen looked at Marion and said, “Good night, sis. Tomorrow, we can play with our dolls some more.” Mary Ellen gave Marion a kiss and then got into her bed.

Maria took Marion to her room and got her into her bed. Maria said, “Honey, did you enjoy your time as a girl?” Marion nodded, so Maria said, “I think you want to be a girl for the rest of the week, while your brothers and daddy is snowmobiling. Am I correct?”

Marion hugged her mommy and said, “I had fun with my sister, mommy. I can be a girl until daddy comes back?” Marion smiled. Marion then did something Mark never did for a while, hugged her, then said, “Thank you, mommy.”

Maria hugged her back and left Marion’s room. Maria saw that Marion - nee Mark - was happy, so she decided to talk to her family, her family the Rossi’s. Her parents are socially liberal except they were against abortion, so they might like her new daughter. She knew her in-laws will hate her, but she decided to call her parents. She thought to herself, ‘Marion is happier as a girl. Mike needs to understand that, or she might kill herself.’

Maria decided to talk to her parents, but she knew that she needs to talk to a psychiatrist. Her brother, Gino Rossi, is a doctor, so she might talk to him. Maria decided to see if they would like to go out and see a play tomorrow. ‘It might be good to see if Marion is truly a girl.’ She went to sleep and had a restful night.

When she woke up, it was a cool day. She had the news on and heard about the weather in Massachusetts, but she heard about the weather being sunny but cold. It was a Wednesday, so she decide to take her girls to a movie, shopping and out to eat. Maria got dressed in a dress and then woke up her daughters.

Maria woke up Mary Ellen and told her to take a bath and wear a dress, then went back to her room and took a light pink dress, pink panties and white stockings and woke up Marion. “Honey,” Maria said. “It’s time to wake up.” We are doing something special today, so want me to give you a bath?”

Marion said, “Morning, mommy.” She saw the dress her mommy was holding, so Marion looked at her mom and said, “Is that dress for me, mommy?” Marion felt the dress fabric and said, “Would you give me a bath, mommy?”

Maria gave Marion a bath, and then helped her into the dress. Maria, Mary Ellen and Marion met in Marion’s room and Maria said, “We are going out. I got to show off my two beautiful daughters.”

Marion looked at her sister and then at her mommy and said, “I’m beautiful, mommy? Mary Ellen is beautiful.” Mary Ellen was wearing a light green dress.

Mary Ellen said, “You are beautiful, sister.” She looked around Marion’s room, then said, “We need to get some boy posters for your room, sis. Are we going shopping, mommy? My sister needs some boy posters for her walls.”

Maria laughed and said, “She does, honey, but I’m sure she’ll have a girlish room by June. We are going out to breakfast and we might go to see a movie later. Are you ready, darlings?”

They went to the garage and they got into Maria’s 1985 Plymouth Voyager, a 7 passenger mini van. Marion was a bit nervous, but she wanted to go out. Before they went to the Voyager, Mary Ellen went to her room and got two dolls for her and her sister. When she was in the Voyager, she gave Marion a doll.

Maria drove out of the town they live in, Withington, a small town in Connecticut and drove to Narboro, 15 miles away. Narboro, a small city, had an outlet of their favorite restaurant ‘Konz Family Table’, a 7 outlet buffet chain specializing in breakfast and comfort food.

Konz, as the local citizens call it, Narboro outlet is in the new Brock well Farms Shopping center. The restaurant is a stand-alone building that looks like a cottage. They parked, and they walked into Konz, where they were met by a hostess.

The hostess, who said her name was Julie, showed them to their table and said to Maria, “Your daughters are so beautiful. I hope they had a great holiday. Would you like some coffee?”

Maria smiled, looked at her daughters and said, “Girls, say thank you to the nice lady.” She then looked at Julie and said, “We are going for the breakfast buffet, Julie.”

Mary Ellen and Marion both blushed, but they did say ‘Thank you, ma’am’. Julie smiled at them and said, “Very polite young ladies you have. You must be proud of them.”

Maria smiled and said, “True. My husband and I are proud of them. My husband took our sons to Vermont to snowmobile, so we are having girl time.”

They went to the buffet and started to load their dish. At the buffet, Mary Ellen and Marion were being checked out by two brothers, who almost collided with their sister. Maria saw it, so when they came to the table, Maria said, “You have some admirers, girls.”

Mary Ellen smiled and said, “I know. They are cute though. Marion, weren’t they cute?”

Marion blushed, since she thought those boys were cute, but she said, “They were looking at you, sis. They weren’t looking at me.” Maria said, “Yes, they were looking at both of you. I think they would like to be friends with you.” She smiled when Mary Ellen and Marion both said, “Mom!!”

At another table, the boys’ mom smiled and said, “Are you boys looking at girls? You almost bumped into your sister watching them. They are cute, boys.”

Jason Wilcox, 12, looked at his older brother by 30 minutes, Jonathan, and shook his head. He didn’t want his mom to embarrass him, but said, “Alexi shouldn’t have stepped in our way. She was looking at them.”

Jonathan smiled and said, “Mom, sorry. They are cute. Sorry Alexi.”

Alexi said, “Which one do you like more Jonathan? I think I know which one Jason likes. Jason is still looking at her.”

Jason blushed and said, “I’m not looking.” When his mom laughed and smiled at Alexi, Jason said, “The girl in the pink dress is cute. Both are.” Jonathan said, “I like both, too, but the girl in the green dress is beautiful.”

Their mom laughed, looked at Alexi and said, “We thought they were not looking, right honey? You are beautiful, too.” Maria looked at their table, smiled and said, “Are you going to get some more? Your friends are going back to get more.”

Mary Ellen looked at her sister and said, “Want to, sis? They are cute and we can bat our lashes at them. Mom said we can flirt.” They looked at their mom and smiled before they went to the buffet to get 2 more waffles and blueberry topping.

Mary Ellen and Marion were getting some blueberry topping when Alexi said, “Excuse me. My brothers are busy looking at you two. May I get to the strawberry topping?” They let her through, them Alexi said, “I’m Alexandra Wilcox. Please call me Alexi. Those are my brothers, Jason and Jonathan. Please excuse them “I guess they never saw two sisters before.” Alexi smiled at Mary Ellen and Marion, then at her brothers.

Mary Ellen said, “I’m Mary Ellen Keyworth and that is my sister Marion. It’s nice to meet you to. Are you from here?”

Alexi said, “Our dad got transferred to the sub base, so we are out having breakfast this morning. We moved from Jacksonville. We are looking for a house, so we are staying at the Howard Johnson.”

Mary Ellen said, “Our friend’s mom is a realtor, so maybe she can help you. We live in Withington, so you will have fun. Marion, ask mom if she has a card for Brandi’s mom in her purse. No, never mind let me introduce you to our mom. Brandi is our friend and her parents own a real estate development company. If you move to our town, we could have fun.”

Alexi said, “Got any brothers?” Alexi was looking at her brothers.

Mary Ellen said, “They are with our dad snowmobiling this week. Mom decided to do girl things with us, while our dad and brothers are snowmobiling.” They - along with Alexi - went to the table. Maria said, “Girls, who is this young lady?”

Marion said, “Mom, this is Alexi Wilcox. Her brothers are the boys looking at us. We want to know if you have a business card for Brandi’s mom in your peruse. Alexi’s dad got transferred to the sub base and they are looking for a house.”

Maria said, “Hello, Alexi. You are very beautiful. I believe I do have a card.” Maria opened her purse and rooted around. After a few minutes, Maria said, “Yes, I do have one.” Alexi’s mom came over to the table, looked at Alexi and her new friends, then said, “Alexi, who are your friends?”

Alexi said, “Mom, these are Mary Ellen and Marion Keyworth and their mom, Mrs. Keyworth.” She then said, “Thank you for saying I’m beautiful.”

Maria said, “Good morning. Your daughter said that you are moving here, so my girls wanted to know if I had their friend’s mom’s business card.” She handed the card to Alexi’s mom and said, “I’m Maria Keyworth. Your daughter is beautiful.”

Alexi’s mom said, “I’m Shirley Wilcox. It’s nice to meet you. I was wondering what was going on. Your daughters are so beautiful, too.”

Marion and Mary Ellen both said, “Thank you, Mrs. Wilcox.” They looked at their mom and smiled, then talked to Alexi about her old town and their town.

Shirley looked at the card and said, “We were looking for a realtor. Is she good and honest? This transfer just surprised us. We had to take the kids out of school. Christmas in a hotel is not too great.”

Maria said, “She is a hardworking and she’ll get you the right house for you.” She looked at Marion and Mary Ellen and said, “Girls are you finished?”

Shirley said, “Thank you, Maria. Is Withington a good town? If we like it, Carl might stay in the town after he retires from the Navy.”

Maria said, “Withington is ranked as one of the best towns in the state. This whole area is part of the best parts of the state. Narboro, this town, is the worst ranked in the area, yet it still above average.”

Shirley smiled and said, “I hope we move to Withington. Alexi might enjoy your daughters and their friends.” She looked at her sons, she then called them over, so Shirley said, “These boys are Jason and Jonathan. Alexi and I think they like your daughters.”

Maria laughed and said, “I was kidding my daughters about having boys looking at them. My boys are snowmobiling in Vermont this week with my husband. We are having girl time, while my husband is having boy time with our sons.” Maria looked at Jonathan and Jason and said, “Nice to meet you, Jason and Jonathan. These are my daughters, Mary Ellen and Marion.”

Jason and Jonathan said, “It is nice to meet you, ma’am. Hello Mary Ellen and Marion.”

up
86 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

So Mark/Marion has only been

So Mark/Marion has only been a girl for a day and a quarter, and already has boys looking her over? She must be a lot more feminine looking than even her dad believes. Looks like everyone believes her to be a girl, sooooo, what is the brother who is a doctor going to tell his sister about the "new daughter"?

Maria helped Marion...

What happened was that Maria (the mom) wanted to make sure Mark/Marion was going to look like a 9 year old girl. Since Mary Ellen is 10, Maria knew what Marion needs to look like as a 9 year old. (Her birthday will be in April, and the family will be on a trip). Maria, helped Marion look like a girl and with her long hair, looks like Mary Ellen's little sister. Since Mary Ellen started puberty at 9, Marion decided to 'help' Marion with budding breasts so Marion looks girlish...

TGSine --958