Adventures of Kim Possible: The Amazon Women 4

Printer-friendly version

4 New lady and Amazon Preparations for invasion

Keira walked into the throne room she saw Kim sitting there on her throne Kim's mother had retired to her room she was very tired. Keria says “” your highness when the royal guards was on patrol we caught 2 outsiders”. Kim asks “ who Keira?”. Keira answers “one male and one female I put the female in your quarters”.

Kim asks“ why Keira?”.Keira answers “ the male was blue and the female had a green and black suit on” Kim thought who it was straight away and says“ Shego is my slave looking after her “ Keria replies “ yes your highness”. Kim says “ I will go and see her before Ann Possible is freed of male influence”.

Kim orders “ Monique can you come here” Monique came walking over to her princess and answers “ yes your highness” . Kim orders “Can you go and see Gaia and ask her what she wants done with Dr Drakken”. Monique replies “ yes your highness I will go and see her” Monique left and headed toward Gaia Laboratory.

Monique walked past she saw Ann Possible in a cell, Ann yelled out to her Monique went back to Ann Cell and asked “what do you want Prisoner?”. Ann replies “Monique not you too you have become like Kimmy a Amazon” Monique says “I am one of the princess personal royal guards of the Amazon empire now prisoner”.

Ann looked at her shocked and pleads “please Monique you need to snap out of it we need to find away out of here and get away to help
Kimmy again” Monique replies “why would I want to leave here for I am at home I am a Amazon girl my princess has shown me the real ways and soon you will too be shown the right way as well”.

Monique left Ann and headed towards Gaia's laboratory as Amazon warrior she didn't know Gaia was formley James Possible now the Amazon number 1 scientist Monique walked in an said “ excuse me Gaia her highness wants to know when she can see you as she has a woman to be freed of male influence and also what do you want with slave Drakken ”.

Gaia replies “if her highness wants I will see her in about a hours time as we need to go down to slave area and pick new warriors for the upcoming invasion of Middleton”. Monique looked at her and said “finally we are starting our conquest to get control of the male world” Gaia says “finally we women will rule the world”.

Kim returned to her quarters and Ron was doing his chores she was accompany by Keira as her personal body guard . Kim walked and saw Ron and asks “where is the Prisoner slave?”. Ron answers “My mistress the prisoner is eating at the moment”. Kim replies “good I will go and see her”

Kim walked into the area where Shego saw Kim was in her black leather Amazon uniform and black leather thigh high boots .Shego looked at her and say “hello Princess”. Kim replies “hello Prisoner”. Shego says “Kimmy it me your enemy”.
Kim responds “your not my enemy any more Shego I want world domination for my Amazon women”. Shego says “doofus said that you have changed a lot”.Kim walked up to Shego and Kim walked behind her and says “ why should you listen to my male slave for at all I know he is a doofus and I will show you how much I have changed now”.

With evil sound in her voice Shego was now shocked. Kim started massaging her breasts and Kim says “yes I have changed I don't believe in global male justice view I have been freed of male influence and I love my new Amazon life”. Kim continued massaging her boobs and asks “you love this don't you baby?”.

Shego was in a trance as Kim continued massaging Shego's breasts. Kim started nibbling on her neck Shego was getting sexual aroused. Kim says “you want more don't you baby?” Shego replies “yes your highness”. Kim made her hand way down to her clit and started finger her gently.

Shego began to moan and says “fuck I love you Kim I am a bisexual woman”.Kim kissed her lips and says “ so am I baby I need you to fuck me”. Shego was in shocked that Kim was like her bisexual. Shego asks “ what your bisexual?”. Kim replies “ of course I never been into men when I was that pathetic global justice girl”.

Shego answers “ I have loved you for a while”. Kim says “ yes join me and help me take over the world as a Amazon woman and as my lover”. Shego was getting sexual aroused when Shego says “ then fuck me lover and I will be yours forever as Amazon woman and help you take over the world as your girlfriend and your lover forever”.

Kim took off her Amazon uniform off and boots , Shego saw how big and beautiful her body was now as Amazon woman her boobs were bigger and Kim was now pefect specimen of a women's body her do gooding days were ove they made love together Shego finally had her girl and Kim will be her lover forever as long Km stays evil.

Shego was licking her princess vagina out she was now her princess girlfriend Kim while moaning as Shego licked her out and Kim says “you will be now called lady Shego and your are my lover and will help with female domination ”. Shego continue licking Kim until she cum all over face. Shego says “yes babe I will be your lover”.

Shego was given the Nano-bot needle she screamed at first and then her body changed a bit she kept her plasma power but now she was a Amazon woman like her lover Kim. Shego says “ thank you for freeing me your highness and I love you so much”. Kim still naked next to her says “your welcome Lady Shego and I love you I finally have my woman”.

Ron walked in by accident and saw Shego and Kim naked he says “ excuse me mistress” Kim looked at him with a evil look and responds “ fuck off slave”. Ron says “ but mistress”. Shego fired her plasma and says “ you heard your mistress slave fuck off”.

Ron left the room he had a message to see Gaia in a hours time he went back to his chores about 10mins later Kim came out in her gown and says “ you ever come in my room you fucking useless male I will fuck'n kill you”. Ron replies “ yes mistress I just wanted to tell you that Gaia will be ready in 50mins.

Kim replies “ tell her I will be there in 1 hour and I will be with my lover lady Shego” Ron answers“ yes my mistress”. Km returned to her room. Ron left give the message to Gaia he was still stunned the way Kim spoke to him he knew that was not his Kim from elementary school she was now very evil and Shego is now her lover/girlfriend.

Ron arrived at Gaia laboratory and says “ mistress Gaia, my mistress and lady Shego will be here in 1 hours time” Gaia replies “ ok slave you can return back to your mistress quarters and do what you were doing”. Ron answers “ yes mistress”. Ron headed back his mistress quarter.

Ron walked by cell area and he saw Dr Ann Possible there in a cell he couldn't say anything as his collar would shock him as he walked back he saw Monique and Keira talking Monique body had changed too she was now beautiful and looked strong like Kim now she was Amazon woman in her black leather Amazon uniform and black leather thigh boots.

Then Ron heard Stop it was Monique, and Monique asks “ where are you heading now slave?”. Ron said “ back to my mistress Kim quarters”. Keira says “ the slave is her highness personal slave”. Monique replies “ he would be better as a Amazon girl he is still a threat from the male global justice”.

Keira says “ tell her highness that you think he should be a Amazon girl”. Monique said “ I will since we are her personal warriors”.Ron was very scared now if Monique wanted him as a Amazon girl and if she get her way he will be like her and Kim.
Ron says “ excuse me mistress but I have to return to my mistress what mistress Gaia had said”. Monique replies “ ok slave I will talk to her highness make you a female like us”. Ron says “ yes mistress”.

Ron arrived at his mistress quarters Kim was back dressed in her black leather Amazon uniform and thigh high black leather boots and so was Shego she was dressed like Kim as he walked in they were kissing each other on the lips he waited and says “ mistress Gaia is waiting for you my mistress” Kim ask “ why were you late slave?”.

Ron answers “ mistresses Keira and Monique stopped me on the way back they thought I was escaping”. Shego says “ babe he wouldn't leave you now he loves you so much the pathetic little man”. Kim evilly laughed and says “ I will never love you slave your just a pathetic male”. Ron knew it was Amazon nanotecnology talking to him not his friend Kim.

Kim orders “ slave you will come with us as well”. Kim went back to her room and got her lead and hooked it up to Ron's collar and Shego , Kim and Ron left and headed towards Gaia laboratory as they approached the laboratory Kim and Shego saw Monique.

Monique says “ your highness I would like to talk to you about your slave”. Kim replies “ go ahead ”. Monique says “ your slave here is a member of male global justice service”. Shego says “ and so was her highness but she has been freed from that” Monique says “ that what I am trying to say lady Shego maybe he should be like us a Amazon girl”.

Kim ask“ you think he should be a female a Amazon woman?”. Monique said “ yes your highness if he is one of us we will not have any problem when we invade Middleton”. Kim replies“ we will decide that after Ann Possible becomes one of us as a Amazon woman”.

All four amazon women walked into Gaia laboratory with Ron following behind and Kim asks “hello Gaia how are you?”. Gaia replies “I am good your highness”. Kim says “Keria can you bring in the prisoner Ann Possible”. Keria went and got Ann as they returned Ann saw Gaia and responds “ James not you too”.

Gaia looked at her and says “ I have been freed of my masculinity I love being a woman now”. Ann replies “ they used your own invention against you” Kim orders “ silence prisoner you will be prepared to become a better woman as one of us”. Ann was strapped to a chair, Gaia walked over and says “welcome to Amazon Race Ann”.

Gaia injected the needle into her neck and Ann began to scream as she began to change into a new improved woman as a Amazon women she broke the straps as she fell to the floor. Ann was now finished she looked at Kim and said “ thank you your highness for freeing me of male influence I will now help Gaia as we get ready to invade Middleton”.

Kim looked at Ron and thought what if he was better as a girl she could help with the invasion of Middleton. Kim said “ slave come here”. Ron said “ yes my mistress” as Ron headed towards Kim he was scared she was going to turn him into a Amazon girl.
Ron got to her and Kim said “ I have decide that Monique is right you will become a Amazon girl, and you will help us in the invasion of your hometown of Middleton”. Ron was scared he was about to change sex and become a girl. Ron was strapped to a chair. where Ann Possible was.

Ann had return in her black leather Amazon uniform and thigh high boots. Kim said “ don't worry Ron you will love being a girl like us”.
Ron pleads “ I don't want to be a girl I love being a boy”. Kim says “ why Ron being a girl is so much better and you will be a Amazon warrior too”. Ron pleads “ please Mistress don't make me a girl”.

Kim says “ the reason your scared is Ron you were born the wrong gender”.Ron pleads “ mistress I know I am the wrong gender you women are superior to me but I want to stay as male”. Shego says “ you will loose being a stupid doofus too”. Kim orders “ enough of this bullshit Ron you will become a girl now Gaia prepare him to become Veronica”.

Gaia says “ yes your highness”. Gaia came over to Ron and put the needle into Ron's neck. Gaia says “ this will hurt as your body changes you into a girl. It wasn't to long before Ron began to scream as his body started change he notice his hips had widen and he had nice plump bum.
Ron's blond hair grow past his shoulders his arm and hands got feminise and his legs too the last thing he saw as he was in pain has her boobs were growing up from her chest she now also had a clit and Vagina now, she was now a female Amazon name Veronica.

Veronica says “ thank you your highness for freeing me from my masculinity I love being a girl and Amazon Warrior”. Kim replies “ good Veronica you will help in the invasion of Middleton”. Veronica answers “ with pleasure your highness we will start the invasion of the man's world and finally women will rule the world”.

Veronica still had some memories of being that doofus boy that Lady Shego called her but she was a amazon girl she would help her princess invade man's world.

Gaia says “ your highness you will need to go down a get a new slave now since Veronica has been changed”. Kim replies “ ok Gaia you and Shego will go with me”. Shego asked “ we are going into slave area babe?” Kim says “ yes baby we are going to select a new slave”. Shego says “ Drakken is there I think babe”.

Veronica returned in her Black leather Amazon uniform and Black leather thigh boots Ann said “ by the time you have selected your new slave your highness we would have advance the mind control on the male's collars”.Kim said “ good with the advance in these collars we will be able to control male's world and finally women will rule”.

Kim and her entourage headed over to the slaves retraining area. Veronica says “ your highness while you are here with Gaia and Lady Shego, I will go with Monique and Keria and prepare our forces for the invasion”. Kim replies “ very good idea Veronica take Monique I am proud of you”. Veronica says “ thank you your highness”.

Veronica and Monique headed down to where the invasion force was getting ready to invade Middleton and then everywhere. Kim , Gaia and
Shego arrived at slave retraining area followed by Keria as they walked past Drakken saw Shego walk past he yelled out “ Shego”. She ignored him and followed her girlfriend and Gaia with Keira

Kim was looking for her new slave she walked along the cages at the males she knew her new slave would be trained here before he would be coming to her and Shego quarters. The Amazon women looked along the cage when Shego suggested Drakken.

Kim went up to him and said “ slave you will do guards take this slave have it trained and collared and put it in mine and Shego room”.Guard took Drakken and put a collar on him and took him to be retrained and at the same time thousand of Amazon hover craft left for Middleton and the invasion.

Shego says“ well babe the invasion has begun of man's world”. Kim replies “ yes and finally we will be victorious”. Kim and Shego boarded the Royal hover craft with Veronica, Keria and Monique on board as they headed towards America and to the town of Middleton not far from Go City.

Middleton Invasion

When the Amazon women arrived over Middleton they landed and captain Guyanna said “ you know what do my Amazon women attack the law enforcement and then we will have the national guard of America”. Warrior says “ captain you think the military men will kill us”. Captain said “ you are to use Gaia new weapon”.

The police force in Middleton was hit and they all became amazon women and on due time the national guard came and they all became Amazon women once they were Amazon women they began rounding up men and women and boys and girl the Middleton Mud cheerleaders were hiding the high school Gym and deputy principal.
When Kim arrived they saw the Amazon women go straight and full control over the military base and the police force the main men of Middleton were rounded up and put into a Camp the Mayor Came up and Surrender control to Monique which she gave to her princess then.

Kim says “ ok put the force field up around the town we know control the town of Middleton and Veronica get some forces ready to search the schools and local areas for men and boys and get the women and girl ready to be freed of male influence ”. Middleton belong to the Amazons.
A few days have passed since Middleton became under the control of the Amazon women occupation men have been rounded up and have been told to wear a short brown skirt and brown scuffs Veronica had arrived at Middleton High area as ordered by her princess she was to search Middleton high and surrounding school.

At Middleton High vice principal Mr Barkin is in his office to scared to come out he knew Middleton was under Amazon women occupation but he didn't know the Amazon women and with their Captain Veronica and Captain Guyana had return back her Amazon Village look after her majesty as more Amazon women land from the village

Veronica was walking through the school with her Amazon women looking for men and women that have been holding up there she had her orders from her princess if male resist kill him. Veronica approached the Gym area she saw 4 teenage girls sitting there scared in their cheerleader uniforms it was Viv, Liz , Hope and Marcella.

Veronica says “ hello”. Liz pleads “ please don't kill us”. Veronica replies “ why would I do that your a female like me we Amazons do not hurt females you will become like us Amazon women and where is the other girls”. Liz replies “ Bonnie and some others have fled to Go City when you invaded we thought it was safe to stay here”.

Veronica says “ good call you will become like us and then you will help in invasion of Go City”.Liz says “ you look very familiar to me “. Veronica ask “ how I am a Amazon girl?”. Viv responds “ you look like Kim best friend Ron Stoppable”.Veronica says “ I was that boy once but I was freed of my masculinity by my princess and I love being a girl now”.

up
25 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

OK Wade down

Renee_Heart2's picture

Now you need to get the Tweebs Jim & Tim they will make GREAT amazon girls!

Love Samantha Renee Heart