Easy As Falling Off A Bike pt 239

Printer-friendly version

Easy As Falling Asleep
by Angharad
part 239.

I cuddled up to Simon in our bed, actually my bed, but he seemed to spend more time in it than his own. I told him about my concern about the Russian woman and what Henry had said.

"I think he's right. Remember, as my fiancee you are part of the family, plus an employee of the bank."

"I'm a consultant," I huffed, although it was meant as a joke.

"Yeah, course you are," he patronised back, "like the tellers are account advisors. If they pay you, they own you."

"What!" I gasped, genuinely shocked.

"Let's face it, they are paying you a good screw for very little work. Even when you make this film thing with Des, you'll still have been well compensated."

"I know, it's just that I don't know if I want to make a film."

"If the bank wants one, you'll make it. Just put in lots of expenses claims."

"How can I do that if I'm not spending it in the first place?"

"Duh!"

"Simon, that is fraud, it's dishonesty. I won't do that."

"Fine, okay. I'll get them to sponsor your trip to Menorca to talk with the University over there about the captive breeding program."

"Won't I have to pay tax on that?"

"Not if we set up the university programme as a charity."

"But the charity commissioners have tightened up the criteria."

"Look, we have people who do this sort of thing for a living. I'll speak to them. We'll go for say, five trustees, two from your university, two from the bank and one from somewhere important, maybe Tom has an idea of someone we could ask."

"It sounds a bit dishonest to me."

"I suspect the bank would want to do it anyway, it helps with their tax bills, and you also get extra from government for it. Besides, think of it later, when you're on their board as Dr, The Lady Cameron. Titles can impress some people."

"Yes, but I'm not one of them, Simon Cameron."

"Are all women as hard to please as you are?"

"Dunno."

"Hmm," he said follwed by, "Come here wench, and he began to tickle me." This of course ended in me squealing and when he'd got tired of tormenting me, he began to kiss me. I shut up, except for the odd sigh, especially when he stroked my chest while he kissed me. Then the sighs became moans. And despite how much I knew it would hurt, I wanted him inside me.

He declined, saying he would wait until we were married.

"But, Simon, you're a man."

"I wondered when you'd notice," he smiled at me.

"You're only supposed to think about sex, cars, football and more sex, then sex in cars, sex at the football and cars at the football and..."

"Yeah, and you're a woman, all you're supposed to think about is shopping."

"You won't believe this, Simon, but I saw this lovely coat...."

"Oh shut up, you daft female." With that he kissed me some more and I wriggled and writhed under his attentions.

Finally, I felt something pressing against me and gripped it firmly but gently. His body went rigid for a moment. Then I squeezed it rhythmically. For a moment he forgot about kissing me.

"Is that nice?" I asked, knowing full well what the answer was.

"Oh God yes!" he said breathing hard.

"Would you like me to continue?"

"Don't you dare stop," he said desperately.

"Now I have your attention...." I laughed, "only joking."

After he'd changed his underwear and I'd had a wee, we settled back down in bed. "Now it's your turn," he said.

"I'm tired," I said. The initial passion had gone out of things now, and only the memory of the discomfort remained. I'm sure in time I'd be happy to let him play down there, but for now, I didn't. I turned over on my side and he put his arm around me, his hand resting on my breast, which he stroked and tweaked every now and then. It was nice and I fell asleep in very good spirits and probably glad he'd not taken up my offer.

I'd just come out of the bank and I spotted two of them. They looked like Russians and they also looked as mean as it's possible to look without your face actually turning inside out.

I knew they'd made me. I could dash back into the bank and call the police. I turned, there was a third one behind me cutting off my retreat.

For some reason I was wearing ridiculously high heels, so running was out of the question. They were closing on me. My tight skirt meant I wouldn't be able to kick them. I stopped and took off my shoes, they would make effective weapons, the heels were like needles.

The first thug came at me, I ducked and belted him between the eyes with my right shoe. It stuck in his forehead and he fell backwards gurgling. I swung at the second but he grabbed me and I screamed. He grabbed me and I struggled and kicked...

"Hey Cathy, cut it out, that hurt. Cathy wake up, you're dreaming, ouch stop it."

Somehow Simon's voice penetrated my dreaming mind. I awoke, my throat was sore from shouting or screaming, my face was wet with tears and my heart was beating like a fast revving engine.

"Hey, come on babes, it's all right, hush it's okay. I won't let anyone hurt you." He cuddled me tightly as I wept into his arms. It was only a dream, but so vivid. I decided, I would do nothing more about the Russian woman. I was too scared of what could happen.

"Can't you two have sex a bit more quietly?" said Stella's voice from just inside the door.

"Ha bloody ha," said Simon, "Cathy's just had a bad dream, I think she saw you in it, hence the screams."

"Bleh!" she said sticking out her tongue, then the door closed.

"I wonder if she shut the door on her tongue?" said Simon.

For some reason, my reaction to that was hyper and I nearly giggled myself into a choking fit. I also came close to wetting myself and had to run off to the toilet. As I peed I had a picture in my mind of Stella shutting the door on her tongue and I giggled again, only it hurt down below. That stopped me immediately, the giggling, I mean. A few minutes later I limped back to bed with shooting pains down below.

up
160 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Are such pains normal?

Not being familiar with that particular surgery, is her pain after laughing and a pee normal post opp or is something wrong or strange going on here?

Sorry she had to give up on the Russian girl, unless she can help indirectly? Cathy's strong ethical code will clash with the Camerons very soon. I see her distaste for some of the tax dodging shell games already.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

I'm Curious, Too

is it that easy to discombobulate something after your operation?

And I don't think that she *should* give up on the Russian girl but then I'm not the one that has to put herself in danger.

I don't share the disdain for 'tax dodging shell games'. In my experience, yes, it *is* criminal to *evade* taxes but it's not to *avoid* taxes, the difference being that avoidance is using the rules set up by the government to your own advantage (I've used the terms 'evasion' and 'avoidance' according to the definitions made by the Canada Revenue Agency, Canada's version of the Inland Revenue thingy or the IRS in the states). So, while they may 'appear' to be "tax dodging shell games" to some, they are, in fact, legitimate ways of arranging your affairs so as not to incur unnecessary taxes.

The underlying assumption here is that the plan to create a Dormouse Foundation to shelter the money spent is not illegal under UK law. The purpose, at least here in Canada and in the U.S., is to give companies an incentive to invest money in charitable or non-profit ventures such as "Dormice Unlimited"* or "The Lady Catherine Cameron Foundation" or whatever it's to be called.

Yours from the Great White North,

Jenny Grier (Mrs.)

*Here in North America, we have just such a charity called "Ducks Unlimited".

x

Yours from the Great White North,

Jenny Grier (Mrs.)

Oh dear, what can the matter be?

I hope our Cathy hasn't done something awful, like de-flowering herself. Whatever would Simon say, not to mention Stella.

Gabi

Gabi.


“It is hard for a woman to define her feelings in language which is chiefly made by men to express theirs.” Thomas Hardy—Far from the Madding Crowd.

Ignorance

My ignorance has no bounds, so you have painted a really strange picture in my head. I do know surgery to reinstall the hymen is available, so why not here? I can't imagine why it would be done though.

Doctor Lady Catherine Cameron

Simon is a gent and Cathy getting ready to play with her new toy makes for some fun chapters. But we know that she will have to face the Russian Mafia again, hopefully with Stella and Simon.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

That is a picture...

Stella - door - tongue... Though, Simon and Cathy's earlier calentenics may have warrented some comment... But not from Stella.

Nightmares are NO fun!!!

Thanks for an interesting episode!

Annette

What a note to finish on!

Cliffhanger! Ahhhh - I hope that Cathy's just put a little too much pressure on a sensitive, healing area & it's nothing serious - either that, or the Russian mob's found a new way to attack it's enemies, the evil dream machine!

He conquers who endures. ~ Persius

As I think about things.

... The MOB is not something to be laughed at. The US mob is able to acomplish things that the average citizen would be horrified to be aware of. And, catching them at it (in a way that can be prosecuted) is really. I saw it drive someone out of business. They knew it was the mob. They knew who was doing it. They saw the results. They couldn't prove ANY of it. That, and the US mob (from all reports) pretends to be civilized>. Everything I've read about the Russian MOB tends to make me believe they have less restraint and don't hesitate to appear uncivilized.

Yea, Cathy's back to peeing

Yea, Cathy's back to peeing at a drop of a hat again.
What disaster looms ?
To good to be true.

Cefin