Mommy I don't want to try out for the baseball team again Part 3

Printer-friendly version

Part 3

Mommy I don’t want to try out for baseball again!
By Princess Pantyboy

Me, Kelly, Kellie 9-year-old boy
Miley 5-year-old little sister
Mommy 42-years-old looks 21-years-old
Grandmother 77-years-old acts like 100-years-old

All,
I added a few paragraph’s from Part 1 so my story would be easier to read. I hope you enjoy my story, I am sure I missed a few spelling an especially grammar so please forgive I am trying.
Hugs Princess

The real Miley looks at the clothes in grandmother’s hands and smiles at me. “Yes sweetie but I will help you get dressed since we are in such a rush, now lift your arms over your head sweetie.” I lift my hands over my head so I do not stand here wearing the girly plastic panties and the pink diaper. Wait I am even thinking of myself wearing a diaper instead of the pull-up it really is. Oh, well at least no one will see them under my clothes. “Kelly will you carry the diaper bag for me please?” I watch grandmother as she hands the diaper bag to the real Miley referring to her as Kelly, which is my name.

“Grandmother can you tell Kelly to get out of my room while I am getting dressed please?” What the heck, I just called the real Miley, Kelly. My life is so messed up. I feel the tee shirt being pulled over my head. My small arms pop through the tiny little puffy short sleeves. I look at the color and it is light pink or light red with large white circles all over it.

I open my mouth to complain about wearing such a girly pink tee shirt. “Now pull the hem down sweetie like this okay? I will put your socks and shoes on while you do that.” I feel grandmother take my hands and she puts my fingers on the bottom of the girly shirt to pull down. Grandmother quickly puts socks and shoes on my feet then grandmother stands up.

“Come on sweetie we are going to be late.” Grandmother takes my hand and we walk quickly out of my new bedroom and downstairs. We stop while grandmother takes her purse off the kitchen counter and puts it over her shoulder. I turn and see the reflection of all three of us in the mirror that is almost from the floor to the ceiling. I see the real Miley start to smile from ear to ear when she notices that I just seen what I am wearing.

My mouth drops open seeing our reflection in the mirror with the real Miley carrying the diaper bag over her shoulder with me holding grandmothers hand with my hair in pigtails. I am not wearing a girly tee shirt like the one I thought. I am wearing a little girl's dress that is so short you can almost see my plastic panties. I have matching light pink ankle socks with the lace ruffles folded over and matching Mary Jane shoes. “Come on sweetie you look very pretty wearing that dress, you don’t have to stare at your pretty dress so much we have to go.”

Grandmother pulls me outside locking the front door, I feel myself start to pee my diaper when I realize I am wearing a dress and am now outside and going to the baseball tryouts. “You know you look so pretty in that dress little sissy, you should always wear dresses.” You remember saying that to me when mom asked how I looked wearing that same dress for your baseball tryouts. I told you I would get you back LITTLE sissy brother hehehe.” The real Miley whispers to me so grandmother cannot hear us.

“Well that was very nice of you to say Kelly; I agree Miley does look very pretty in her dress and should always wear dresses. I noticed in your suitcase Miley you only had pretty dresses and little skirts no pants at all so that will be easy to do for you little baby girl. I want to cry feeling my diaper getting wet.

I want to cry so badly when I realize I now look like a girl, and a little girl at that. Oh my god how am I wearing a dress? Why is my long hair in pigtails with my bangs cut super short? Oh know and how am I wearing a diaper, and plastic panties. Oh, my god I wet my diaper what is happening to me, I feel like everything I do is somehow twisted into being super girlish. My life is so messed up, now we are outside, I feel a warm breeze blowing my short dress up in the air.

“Come on Miley hurry up, we are going to be late to baseball tryouts.” I hear grandmother saying to me loudly while she pulls me closer to mommy's mini-van. I notice my reflection again on the side of the van and there is no way anyone would ever think of me as anything but a little girl. I look closer and you can see the bottom of my pretty plastic pink panties peaking (say that 3-times fast hehehe) out from underneath my new dress, I mean the dress I am wearing that is my little sisters.

I rub my head trying to figure out how I got into this situation. I feel grandmother pick me up and strap me into Miley's car seat, not a booster seat a baby car seat. The side door of the mini-van is closed before I can even react to being placed in the baby car seat. The real Miley is staring at me from head to toe smiling at what I am wearing and where I now sit looking totally like a small toddler girl. If she only knew I have sank so low that I even peed in my diaper my life would be over. You look so pretty back there in your little pink girly car seat looking like the true sissy baby girl you really are.” The real Miley whispers to me.

Ten minutes later, we are pulling into a packed parking lot. This place must be ten times as big as the place I tried out for baseball. Looking out my window, I see a large sign that says Saint Luke’s baseball tryouts all welcome. You could land an airplane in this parking lot it is so big. All of a sudden, we stop and I notice we are in a parking spot and grandmother is taking me out of my car seat. “You are so light sweetie I will carry you until we get closer okay?”

“Grandmother I am not a baby I can walk by myself ya know?” I say, I turn and see Miley smiling from ear to ear staring at me for some reason. If I was a fly on the wall, or someone took a picture of me being held by grandmother they would see that my new dress is wrapped around me displaying my pink plastic panties, and bulging diaper for the whole world to see. My legs are straddling around grandmothers hips, with my arms around grandmother’s neck to keep me from falling.

I start to daydream about the ride over here, and how I did not complain at all. I did not say a word when she buckled me into the car seat, which of course up until today was the real Miley's. Now unfortunately it seems like I am the new owner of a pink Barbie baby car seat. Man why does everything that was bought for Miley have to be pink? Grandmother shuts my door and the real Miley of course jumps up to the front seat next to the driver, which of course used to be mine. I am not going to give in with this new role of mine being the little one and grandmother thinking I am the real Miley and making me wear this pretty dress. I mean it is a lot more comfortable in this heat but every time I feel the wind, it seems to go up my new dress and give me a tingly sensation in my pretty panties.

What the heck am I thinking? This is a dress not a pretty dress, boy's do not call their dresses pretty, what am I saying boy's don’t have any freaking dresses so why would they call them pretty. Oh, my god I am starting to think and act likes a girl. I had better get a grip before mommy gets back. Mommy is always teasing me about having long hair like a girl, and of course, baby Miley always had to put her two cents into it and tease me until I wanted to cry. Miley would then tease me more, and call me more of a sissy because I was now going to cry. I just cannot win.

I look up and get back to reality hearing grandmother telling the real Miley to listen to the coach and try his best. “Okay Kelly is it, why don’t you go over to second base and we will hit a few to ya okay?” The coach says to the real Miley. I cannot believe how much she looks like me even hiding her long pretty hair under her baseball cap. Wait her hair is not pretty, well it is but boy's don’t use the word pretty at all. Okay, mental note to myself watch what I say before I say it making sure it does not sound girly. “Nice catch Kelly.” I hear the coach yell out to the real Miley who is now throwing the ball back to the pitcher.

“Wow did you see that Miley that boy hit the ball to Kelly and somehow he was able to catch it. The ball was hit so hard I didn’t think Kelly would catch it, did you think your big brother would catch the ball?” I want to tell grandmother to shut up but that would be to disrespectful, and I am sure I would get a spanking.

I look up to grandmother who is staring at me while I am twisting my long hair around my finger as I was daydreaming. “Umm I guess I did see him catch it grandmother, I wasn’t paying attention. I really don’t like baseball, are we going to be here for long?” Grandmother shakes her head at me but with a big smile as she tugs playfully on one of my pigtails. “Hey grandmother don’t pull my hair you will mess it up.”

“Oh I am sorry did I mess up the little princess’s hair? I guess I should of let you bring your Barbie's with you so you could play with them while your big brother try’s out for the team.” I look at grandmother like she is out of her mind but, if you really think about it that is how she would be treating the real Miley, I need to start to stand up for myself. If nothing else I need to tell her she is out of her mind; thinking I am Miley. I had better think of a better way of telling her she is wrong. If I tell her she is out of her mind, grandmother would take it wrong. I guess it is massively disrespectful. The way my day is going I would probably get a spankings.

I start watching the try-outs and it looks like the real Miley is doing pretty good. Miley is fielding the ball really well and she can throw the baseball fast, I mean like superman fast. Miley also can aim really well, meaning whomever she aims to throw the ball to gets it. “Okay Kelly let's see how good you do at bat okay?” We watch the real Miley pulling her baseball met off and runs as fast as she can to the batter’s box. “Slow down we are in no rush Kelly okay?” The coach says to her.

“Okay coach, I guess I am a little bit nervous and super excited. I love baseball but there is no one at home to practice with.” We hear the real Miley saying when she runs up to the coach and grabs the first bat she sees and does a couple practice swings.

The coach smiles and raises his hand at the pitcher to start. The first pitch is over her head and the next is close, but still nowhere near the plate. I smile actually hoping the real Miley hits the ball. We watch as she leans in and hits it to the outfield. “That was a good hit Kelly but wait for a good pitch you like, the pitch you hit was way out of the box.”

“I am sorry coach I was getting tired of waiting for a good pitch.” We hear the real Miley saying to the coach.

“Did you see that one Miley your big brother hit one?” I look over at grandmother smiling with her eyes glued to the field like she wasn’t even blinking.

I start to get excited for the real Miley and hope she does better than I did. What am I thinking she already has done much better than I have? I hope she does not tease me about her being better than I am at baseball. On the other hand, if she gets on the team she will be gone a bunch and hopefully she will be gone, hopefully picking on someone else. “Yea grandmother I seen her hit that one was good I hope he makes the team.” I say and I smile at grandmother when she looks over at me saying something nice to the real Kelly.

“Well that was very nice of you to say.” I smile back at grandmother. The real reason I hope he makes the team is so he will not be around to tease me and make me cry. Wait did I just think of the real Miley as a HE, I sure hope not. I continue to twist my long hair around my finger as we watch.

A couple more pitches are nowhere near Kelly. “Umm are you getting tired there Steve?” we turn hearing the coach yelling out to the pitchers who’s name must be Steve.

“No sir I am just trying to get the ball closer to the plate.” The pitcher says and stands back on the pitcher’s mound.

The coach is scratching his head now but still watching. “BANG” we hear and the ball is going, going and it is gone over the fence. “Wow that was a great hit hit almost went into the parking lot.” Grandmother and I are jumping up and down in excitement. “Okay hold up Steve take a break.” The Steve guy walks up to the coach and hands him the ball.

“Sorry coach, when I try to throw the ball hard I can't get it to close to the plate. The pitch he hit over the fence was a slower pitch but it was an awesome hit sir.”

The coach takes the ball from him. “Yes it was a great hit but you are the pitcher and you’re supposed to throw the ball so the other team doesn’t hit the ball out of the park like Kelly just did. I also am getting tired of telling you Steve you need to call me coach no matter that you are my step son or not okay?”

“Umm yes sir, I mean yes um coach.” The coach starts to shake his head and then he looks down at me.”

Miley looks up at the coach like he is in trouble. “Okay Kelly you said you have no one to practice playing baseball with, so I am guessing you never tried to pitch, would that be correct?”

“Yes coach that is true I don’t have anyone to practice with and never tried to pitch to anyone, I do have a strong arm though.”

The coach smiles. “Yes I think we all seen the way you fielded the ball, I would say you have a very strong arm. How would you like to throw a couple pitches, just don’t throw them very hard I want to see how your control is okay?”
“Okay coach I can try if you want me too.” We watch the real Miley run up to the pitcher’s mound. I mean she looks kind of scared, I mean she looks really, really, scared. I watch as she throws the ball to the catcher with no one at bat. To me it looks like she is throwing the ball pretty fast but we heard the coach say not to throw the ball fast just throw it slow so they can see what kind of control he has.

I am watching and the real Miley is throwing and throwing and all the pitches look good to me but what do I know. “Kelly is doing a good job; don’t you think he is doing great Miley?” I play with my long hair nervously. “You are such a girly girl, you play with your hair all the time Miley. Didn’t you hear me about what you think about your big brother is doing great out there.”

“Umm yea he is grandmother.” Opps I just referred to the real Miley as a ‘HE’. I need to start being more careful referring to the real Kelly as a boy, but she sure is playing baseball like the other boy's if not playing better than they are.

We watch the coach looking at his notebook. “Okay Kelly that’s great I told you to pitch softly you don’t need to pitch so fast okay?” The coach says to the real Miley but he is still smiling at her not yelling like he is upset.

“Umm coach I am pitching softly, do you want me to throw it hard so you see the difference?’ the real Miley says.

The coach looks surprised by the real Miley's comments. “Okay Kelly throw it harder but still maintain control and throw it into the catchers met.” I watch the real Miley whined up like they do on TV baseball, and “POP” is the sound you hear when the ball hits the catchers met. “POP another than more wow she is strong seeing how fast she is throwing.

“That was great now try it with someone at bat. Hey Steve get you helmet on and see if you can hit a few son.” We watch as the old pitcher Steve gets his gear on and runs out to the plate to be the next batter.

The new batter swings the bat a couple times then steps in the batter’s box. Miley whines up and “POP”, that was loud hearing the ball hit the catchers met. A swing and a miss. “POP” another swing and a miss and “POP” three strikes or three swings and you are out. “Wow dad I mean coach I could barely see the ball Kelly throw it was so fast.”

“Okay that’s great Kelly I think we are done for now.” Grandmother and I watch the real Miley and she is talking to the coach, her face totally lights up and she jumps up and down in excitement. While she was jumping up and down her baseball cap falls off her head, all her long hair hangs down her back in a long braided ponytail.

The real Miley sees what happen, stops jumping, and looks like she is going to cry. The coach sees her very long hair and starts walking away from the dugout, all the other boys are already with their family’s and leaving the park. They both walk away so we cannot hear the conversation. Grandmother and I just look at each other wondering what is going on.

“Umm Kelly I don’t know how to say this too you but. Umm we can really use you on the team especially with that strong arm of yours but this is St. Mary's school league and they have a lot of grooming rules for you boy's then the public schools. I know it is not very fair but they are very strict about boys with long hair. Even the girls have to wear there school uniforms for all school activities. See them over there wearing the short plaid skirts the one with blonde hair and pigtails is my daughter Karen.” The coach puts his arm around Kelly, I mean the real Miley, and they continue to walk away from the crowds.

“I am sorry but you will need to trim your hair up. Your hair looks very umm nice, but a smaller or shorter ponytail would be more appropriate not hanging all the way down your back like the girl's over there have. I would talk to your mom and dad okay. We will be having practice tomorrow at 1300 that is 1pm in military time, Oh hi Karen.” The coach looks away, smiles at someone else.

The real Miley turns around and sees a pretty blonde girl wearing a schoolgirl’s uniform. The girl is looking at the real Miley up and down smiling for some reason. “Umm daddy will we be leaving soon?” The pretty girl says to the coach. I see the girl now staring at Miley smiling, she turns a little to the left then to the right smiling at Miley while her feet aren’t moving just like she is twisting back and forth smiling, waiting for Miley to say something.

“Umm sorry sweetie, oh this is Kelly by the way he was trying out for the team and he is going to be our new pitcher, I mean he might be our new pitcher. He will need to get permission from his parents. Kelly this is my daughter Karen.”

I see the girl all smiling. “Umm, oh hi Karen its, umm a pleasure to meet you.” Grandmother and I can see that Kelly is very nervous probably from talking to the pretty girl.

“Hi Kelly I don’t want to sound cruel but I thought you were a girl from behind seeing your long pretty braided ponytail. Up close I can see you are all boy, I hope I didn’t hurt your feelings.”

Grandmother and I watch wondering what they are saying. “Stand up sweetie looks like we are the only ones left here might as well go down there and pick up your big brother. From here the way that pretty girl is talking to him he may have a new girlfriend.” The thought of the real Miley having a pretty girl think she is a boy starts to make me giggle uncontrollably.

“HEHEHE that is so funny grandmother HEHEHE.” I say cracking myself up but I cannot tell grandmother I am sure I would be the one in trouble like usual.

Grandmother takes my hand shaking her head after hearing my comment. We start walking down the bleachers. “Don’t tell Kelly but from here it looks like he is a girl and there is two girl's talking with his hair hanging down in that long braided ponytail.” Grandmother says, and she makes me smile.

“HEHEHEH yea dah there is two girl's out there with ponytails grandmother. Kelly is more of a girl than me; I mean she is a girl.” I say not believing I called the real Miley my name again. I have to admit with her ponytail under her baseball hat she does look like a boy but I will never tell her that she will hurt me.

I feel grandmother smack my bottom through my dress and diaper. “We are going to walk over to your big brother. Enough of teasing Kelly you say that again, I will put you over my lap lift your pretty dress pull your diaper down and spank your little bottom sweetie. Do you understand me little girl?” I hear grandmother’s comments and I want to cry. “Do you hear me little girl? Will you be a good little girl?”

Yes grandmother I will be a good girl.” I sniffle making me appear to be more like a little toddler, while I twist my fingers through one of my pigtails. Oh, I cannot believe I said I would be a good girl my life sucks so badly I need to get a grip and not cry like the little toddler I look like. I hold onto the hem of my dress because the wind keeps blowing the bottom of my dress high into the air and if I do not hold the dress down everyone will see my panties.

(Back to the real Miley, the coach and his daughter Karen’s conversation that grandmother and the real Kelly can't hear.”)

“Hi Kelly I don’t want to sound cruel but I thought you were a girl from behind seeing your long pretty braided ponytail. Up close I can see you are all boy, I hope I didn’t hurt your feelings.”

The real Miley lifts her hand touching her long braided ponytail that almost touches her bottom. “Umm yea Karen I used to think it was, umm cool to have long hair like the umm rock stars, I think I have out grown that and really don’t like my long hair anymore.” Karen smiles at the real Miley while she is playing with one of her ponytails.

“Okay you two I guess we will be going I hope to see you tomorrow Kelly if not I understand.” Miley turns hearing the coach saying something but we cannot hear them.

Grandmother and I get closer as we see the coach waving to us and start walking away. “It was great meeting you Kelly I hope to see you around, bye.” Karen says while she is smiling from ear to ear and we are close enough to hear the girl's comments.

“Yea I hope to see you too Karen, bye.” We hear the real Miley saying as she turns seeing us and she walks over. “I made the team, and the coach wants me to be there starting pitcher too. I am so excited.”

We are all three walking back towards the car. “You did super great Kelly we knew you would make the team while we were watching how good you were playing right Miley?” Grandmother says squeezing the hand of mine, she is holding waiting for me to respond.

“Yes, owe grandmother you squeezed my hand to hard. You did a great job Kelly I mean; umm well you did really great.” I can see when I called her my name by accident she started smiling with even a bigger smile.

I feel her play with my other pigtail as we walk but I ignore her. “What was your coach saying looked like you were going to cry from where we were sitting Kelly?” Miley holds my other hand with me now in the middle. I can feel my dress being blown up in the air; I cannot hold it down since grandmother and the real Miley are each holding on to one of my hands. The whole world can now see my pink plastic panties.

“Well grandma the coach said the school has a lot of rules about long hair for boys and I need to get my haircut if I want to be on the team.” The real Miley's says.

Grandmother looks over at the other boy's on the team that are getting into their cars in the parking lot. “Yes I did see you had the longest hair of any of the boy's on the team. I seen a few boy's with smaller ponytails, and other's with hair covering their ears touching their shoulders which must be okay because they already had there baseball uniforms on already.”

“Yes grandma so I need to get my hair trimmed up a bit okay? We have practice tomorrow at 1pm if I get it trimmed by then.”

I laugh to myself but it is weird that the real Miley does not care about getting her long hair trimmed. I see my reflection in someone else’s van and with my hands being held by grandmother and the real Miley it looks like my dress is blown up so high all you see is all of my plastic panties with the diaper bulging. Looks more like I am wearing pink plastic panties and a tee shirt.

“Well Kelly I will have to call your mother and ask her that is more of a decision that she has to make okay?” We arrive at mommy's mini-van and she hits the button, and the slider opens up. I feel grandmother lift me up and put me back in the pink baby’s car seat. Before I can complain, I am buckled up and the door is closing. Grandmother and Miley sit up front, I see grandmother pulling her cell phone out making a call.

The phone is ringing and all of a sudden, the car speakers start to display the ringing sound from grandmother’s phone. “Oh I guess your mom’s car has Bluetooth because my phone is now linked.”

“Yes mom’s van is super modern all you have to do is talk you don’t even need to hold the phone grandma.” The real Miley says as she turns around up front and sees me playing with one of my pigtails. “You look so pretty in your dress Miley. Did you see me out there playing baseball I had so much fun.”

Before I can respond which I was thinking about ignoring the real Miley's comment about how pretty my new dress is I am wearing mom picks up the phone. “Hello, hello can you hear me mom?”

“Yes Christina, we are just leaving baseball try-outs for Kelly. I have you on speakerphone or whatever it is called with your voice coming out of the speakers. Kids say hi to your mom.”

We both say hi and the same time but for some reason I said hi mommy and the real Miley just said hi mom. “”Hi, kids I hope you are being good for your grandma. I can't talk for long but how did Kelly do at his try-outs did he make the team this time?”

“Yes he did you would be very proud of him. The coach even wants him to be the new starting pitcher on the team.”

There is a silence and it is like mom is crying. “Are you alright honey? Can you hear me?” We hear grandmother saying.

“Oh yes I am just so happy that he made the team, I am so proud of you Kelly I knew you could do it if you tried hard enough. Well thank you for calling and giving me this great news, but I need to cut this call short.”

Grandmother is smiling at Kelly, the real Miley is smiling, and I want to cry that mommy is so proud of the real Miley for making the team but she thinks it is me that made the team. “Before you go Christina the coach said the boys can't have really long hair like Kelly's and he needs to get it cut if he wants to be on the team. Many of the boys have their hair over their ears and some even have smaller ponytails but none is allowed to have their hair as long as Kelly’s does. Is it alright if I take him to get his haircut and maybe even-up Miley's bangs a bit?”

“Oh yes I have been trying to get Kelly to cut that hair for a very long time. He can have his haircut anyway, he likes. I am so proud of him and yes Miley’s bangs can get trimmed but nothing off the length okay mom?” We hear our mom saying. “But I have to go I miss you all and love you all very much bye.”

I hear the real Miley saying bye mom, and I respond saying bye mommy we miss you. Man I really need to stop calling her mommy so much. “Okay kids looks like we are going to the mall.”

The last thing I want is to have my bangs cut anymore I cannot believe how girly they look already. The mall is right down the street and we are pulling into the parking lot. We all get out of the van and grandmother picks me up and holds me with each one of my legs on the front and back of her. I am just like leaning against her hip like I was a toddler.

“Okay I think I am going to get my nails done while you both get your hair trimmed.” We hear grandmother saying.

I look into grandmother’s eyes as we walk into the hair salon waiting at the counter. “Grandmother I don’t want my bangs trimmed again they are short enough.”

“Well sweetie they are un-even and they are just going to even them up and if you’re a good girl maybe you will get a surprise how does that sound?” I guess my hair is already looking so girly, I guess it cannot look any worse.

I continue to twist my fingers around my one pigtail relaxing now that I will get a surprise. “Okay I guess grandmother.”

“Grandma, Mom said I can get my hair cut any way I want right?” I turn see the real Miley asking grandmother.

We all turn and see the pretty hair stylist standing at the counter. “Yes Kelly you can get your haircut anyway you want is what your mom said.” Grandmother turns to the pretty hairstylists.” Yes Kelly here is overdue for a long needed haircut and his mom said he can have his haircut anyway he wants and little Miley here just needs her bangs evened out, and I was thinking of while I wait if you had anyone that could do my nails would be so great.”

“Great my name is Candy, and we can for sure help you. Wow that sounds so special all three of you will be getting some neat attention. Okay can you all follow me?” We start following her and then we stop. “Hi Alice this here is Kelly and his mom said he is way over due for a haircut and he can have his haircut anyway he wants okay?”

We turn and see the pretty red head staring at the real Miley. “Sounds good looks like you are way over due for a haircut young man. How about you jump up here.” The pretty red head says pointing to the hairstylist chair.

“Okay little one let me pick you up.” I feel her pick me up and she puts a booster seat on her hairstylist chair then sits me down in it. “Okay you be a good little girl while I bring your grandmother over to the nail stylist.”

Grandmother looks at me. “Miley don’t you move and I will tell Candy here to give you a pretty surprise okay sweetie? So you will be a good girl right?”

“Yes grandmother I will be a good girl.” I say then see grandmother walking away. I turn seeing the real Miley smiling at me.

I want to tell her to bug off. The hairstylist puts a blue smock around the real Miley, and it cover her completely except her head sticks out. “Yes you be a good girl little Miley hahaha.” I hear the real Miley says to me.

“Okay sweeties don’t move.” I hear Candy saying to me, I look and see she is back behind me now. I relax until I see the pink smock put around me and leaves my naked legs and baby girl socks and shoes in full view. I cannot get a break nothing ever helps cover up my girly looking clothes. “Your grandmother told me what your surprise will be if you are a good girl okay?”

I feel so embarrassed being called a girl so many times but I am wearing a dress so no sense complaining since I am dressed like a girl. “I am just going to wet your hair a little bit sweetie.” I hear candy saying so I relax and see the real Miley talking to her hairstylist as she un-does her braided ponytail.

“Okay sweetie I am going to un-due your pretty pigtails but don’t worry I will make them look pretty when we are done little one okay?” I hear Candy saying to me. I look over at the real Miley and her long hair goes almost to her bottom is now out of the braided ponytail and Alice her hairstylist is brushing it down behind her.

I feel Candy un-doing both my pigtails I look in the mirror and see my hair looks so girly not even in pigtails. I need to get a hold of how everyone is treating me. I sure wish I could of told them to stop dressing me like a girl. I also wish I went potty before we came into this hair salon; I needed to go potty back at the baseball field. I just keep my legs together that will help.

“Okay so how do you want your haircut Kelly?” I hear the real Miley's hairstylist saying to her. I cannot hear what Miley is saying because her hairstylist is on the other side of her and Miley's back is to me even though our hairstylist chairs are right next to each other. “Are you sure Kelly I know it’s up to you?”

I feel Candy using a comb now in my hair standing in front of me. “Open your legs sweetie so I can lean closer to you.” What no way I need to go potty so bad. I feel her legs moving my knees apart, I feel a little pee squirting, but I stop the pee only letting a few drops of pee going into my diaper I hope. The last thing I need it to have a diaper soaked like I was a real baby.

“SNIP, SNIP.” I hear the scissors opening and closing in front of my eyes. I see only very short pieces of hair falling on the pink smock, which is a good sign. I still cannot see what my hair looks like because she is in front of me. “Almost done little one try not to move.”

I turned my head when I heard a buzzing sound coming from the real Miley. I look and see the real Miley's hairstylist holding on to clippers. Miley is staring straight ahead smiling until she seen me staring at her as she turns smiling from ear to ear as we look into each other's eyes.

“Buzz is the sound I hear as it gets lower from the clippers being held against Miley's long hair. I watch as long pieces of hair over two feet long falling onto her smock. Her hairstylist just keeps buzzing and cutting more and more of her hair as I sit in shock.

Oh, my god I stare not being able to move or even blink my eyes watching. “Okay Kelly ready for your surprise?” I do not respond as I stare into Miley's eyes while her long pretty hair drops to the smock then to the floor. “SNAP SNAP” what was that? I still stare at Miley watching her long hair falling. My hairstylist moves over to the other side of me, and “SNAP SNAP”. I see Miley's face even smiling bigger while she stares at me. I ignore the sound and stare while Miley's hair stylist moves to her other side while I watch large clumps and clumps of long hair falling down her shoulders and into a large pile of hair on the floor.

I watch in total shock, the hairstylist pulls the clippers up, and down the back of her head cutting her hair down to the skin then doing the same on both side of her head. Only leaving a little bit of hair about an inch long on the top of her head. A few seconds later, I hear the clippers shutting off. I stare at my little sister Miley's new hairstyle; she now has a crew cut.

“WOW that feels so great now.” I hear Miley saying while she runs her hands over her head. Miley's hair stylist starts pulling her smock off and starts sweeping up the large piles of hair that used to be my little sister long pretty hair.

I am in total shock, I hear Miley. I look down and notice that my nails have been painted a bright pink, my shoes and socks are off. I look down seeing the top of my stylist head and she is painting my toes the matching color.

“Oh my god.” I look up into my reflection in the mirror and notice I now have two earrings in each ear, one set is a baby pink colored stone and the other is bright pink gem. I can feel tears running down my face not realizing I have been soaking my diaper watching my little baby sister get all her hair buzzed off and now she is the proud owner of a crew cut hairstyle. I guess I was wrong my life could get worse.

The End of Part 3?

I hope you have enjoyed my story. Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me an email or chat we me on yahoo messenger. Let me know your thoughts, and if I should continue this story.
It really helps me when we get feedback from our stories.
Thanks again Hugs,
Princess Panty boy

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess_pantyboy

up
64 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This could be your best story

This could be your best story yet, I urge you to continue with several more chapters