Finding Julia - Chapter 6

Printer-friendly version

julie2.jpg

Finding Julia - Chapter 6

I was a little uncomfortable walking in a bikini through the restaurant even though I’d put on a top to cover my chest area. The bottoms left no room for error.

‘Tell me again why we’re here please Eve. I’m still feeling that you’ve tricked me and I’m thinking that you planned this whole thing. Have you drugged me or hypnotised me or something, or is this all a dream ‘cos I can’t understand what’s going on and how I’ve been put in this position?’

Eve just laughed and reached out and touched my cheek.

‘Jules you look so pretty as a girl. Don’t make such a fuss out of nothing. I’ve told you that we are just having a bit of fun.’

‘But I’ve given in so easily. Why? It’s not like I’ve wanted this.’

‘ OK, I only make sure you take your tablets everyday but it’s your choice. Nobody forces you. I only recommended the Chinese medicine shop that recommended them so nobody has drugged you silly.’

‘But I can’t seem to stop myself so maybe I’m dreaming. Ow that hurt!’

‘ So you’re not dreaming then?’

‘Look now everybody is looking. So have you hypnotised me then so I just do as I’m told? ’

‘As if. Why would I do such a thing? You might just like it. That’s what your mum and sister said.’

‘No I don’t. I grew out of that and we just played games.’

‘So did you go onto one of these self-hypnosis websites then because I never used a pocket watch and chain to hypnotise you.’ I smiled uneasily.

‘I don’t go onto any of these stupid websites. I only download games and DVD’s to watch when I’m bored.’

‘Well you shouldn’t accuse me. Just because I encouraged you and we had a good time last night doesn’t mean I want you to change sex and have a vagina and breasts.’

I fell quiet and decided not to say any more for now. I must be dreaming this since I’m sitting here dressed in Eve’s clothes and 2 more women have now accepted me as a girl as well as Maria and the waitress who almost disfigured me with hot coffee and milk.

I guess I was quiet and a little confused as we ate breakfast. There was a sudden rush of last minute diners who quickly scavenged the buffet before it was closed. I suppose most of them had stayed in the late night bars or had been to nightclubs in Rhodes town.

‘Come on Jules let’s go register for the social events and collect your membership card. The desk will be open.’

‘Are you telling me I’m already registered as a member? Who proposed me and filled in the application?’

‘I did it on line before we left. I paid your fees as well.’

‘So do they have male members in this association then?’

‘Yes.’

‘Well I can’t sign in like this then can I so they’ll have to wait until I get my case opened.’

‘You are registered as Jules not Julian so no problem.’

‘Fine, just dandy. You did that as well without telling me. I must be dreaming all this. You wouldn’t be so devious. You wouldn’t would you?’

‘Might, could have done since it’s easier that way.’

‘You mean I’m stuck like this just so we can attend this damn conference? Let’s not bother and let’s just have a normal vacation.’

‘No Jules look at me please. This will be fun and it will be good for you. I promise you’ll not come to any harm and when we get back home you’ll have a new outlook on life. You might even be able to stand up for yourself and get your job back.’

I looked into Eves eyes and then she said something that seemed to confuse me. My knees felt a bit weak and I had to steady myself on a table. Eve made me sit for a while before asking if I was ready to go. I took her hand and we left the restaurant. We cut through reception and I tried to join the queue but Eve reminded me she’d already sorted things.

By the time we reached the meeting room where the Biocom staff were based I was feeling OK again. There were about 4 or 5 young women seated looking at the itinerary and 2 sitting at the desk filling out forms. It seemed they all knew Eve since there was a few minutes of smiling and hugging and then everybody was introduced to me as Eve’s new girlfriend. The next thing was I had a name-badge ‘Julia’ and a welcome pack. Eve was laughing and joking with some of the girls so I sat down to look at the pack. Today was getting to know each other with various activities arranged and lunch by the pool.

A rather good looking girl came across to the sofa where I was sitting. We acknowledged each other with a smile and she introduced herself as Alex. She was wearing a sarong type sundress over her swimming costume and when she spoke her voice was definitely deeper than mine. She had a strong handshake with long fingers compared to mine that I supposed looked so long due to her bright red fingernails.

‘Are you new?’

‘Yes I’ve come with my girlfriend Eve. She’s over there chatting.’

‘Oh yes I know Eve from last year. We keep in touch on Facebook and Snapchat. But she never mentioned you. In fact I thought she had a boyfriend who was pestering her to get married.’

‘Oh really. I don’t know. She was single when we met and I don’t think she is into boys these days. We aren’t so close. Well not yet at least.’

‘Oh that’s a bit of good news Julia. Would you like to spend some time together since I’m here on my own hoping to make some new friends.’

I was struck dumb for a few moments and I felt myself staring at her and especially at her long tanned legs that were smooth as silk. She obviously exercised or swam since she had strong shoulders and toned biceps and calves. I looked for signs of an Adams apple in case she was in fact a man but there were no obvious signs.

‘Well then Julia are you OK. Will you join me today then? Maybe you can bring Eve along if she doesn’t trust you. Are you both an item or not?’
‘Sorry Alex I misled you a little. Our relationship is quite close but no commitments either way as yet.’

‘Oh so you two aren’t tied or engaged so both join me then or should I say would you mind if I joined you.’

‘Err no. I’m sure it’s OK. I’ll have to wait though until Eve tells me what she’s got planned. As far as I know we are making up a team with two girls we met at Breakfast. There is some sort of competition in the pool.’

‘Yes I usually play. It’s teams of 5 or 6 so perhaps I could be in your team. I’d like that a lot. It gets a bit lively sometimes and I will look after you if you haven’t played before.’

I was being pulled by an attractive young woman who was taller and stronger than me. She was A class and here I was unable to believe my luck. I felt a tightening in my panties and tried to get comfortable.

I smiled and said I’d look for her at the pool and headed for the safety of Eve ensuring that Alex saw me link arms and hang on. Eve turned and kissed me that wasn’t as embarrassing as it would have been and I let her extend her arm around my waist. What if Alex tried it on? Better I lie low and stick close to Eve.

‘What’s up babe. Is everything OK. I saw you talking to Alex. I was just coming over. This is Meghan and Natty by the way. They just got engaged. ‘

We shook hands and they leaned forward to kiss so I did my best to respond without any lip contact. In fact I found they were both skilled at greeting like this with just the faintest of contact. Both were wearing nice perfume and I found myself commenting. Both wore engagement rings but Meghans was a simple gold ring whereas Natty’s had three small diamonds on a white gold base.

‘I talked to Alex and she said to send her best wishes. She says you both communicate and you met last year.’

‘Yes babe didn’t I tell you?’

‘No. I think she’s on the look out so she made me a bit uncomfortable.’

Meghan laughed and looked at Eve who smiled in return.

‘Am I missing something? What’s wrong?’

‘Nothing wrong it’s just that she had a crush on Natty last year and Meghan had to warn her off. So she’s keeping a safe distance. She’s blotted her copy book but she’s OK now. I quite like her so did you say she tried to pick you up?’

I found myself protecting her ‘Not exactly. She was just being nice and making me feel welcome. Are you OK if she makes up our team or do we need six players?’

‘We can let her play. If the other sides have six players we’ll still win with Alex on our side. She played a lot of beach volleyball and she is an athletics and hockey coach. Hence her physique. She’s stronger than most men I know and proud of it too.’

‘Oh. I will look a right fool then.’

‘Why’

‘Well I’m no athlete and I can’t swim. She’ll make me look a real weed.’

‘It’s only a bit of fun. It is not the Olympics.’

We excused ourselves and went to hire bath towels and headed out into the sunshine to find a sunbed. Alex was waving to us. She’d saved two beds next to hers in a nice grassed area and she’d set up two umbrellas.
I watched as Eva and Alex hugged and chatted and I looked around at the other guests since I could sense eyes looking at us from all angles. I reached to place my shorts that Eve was loaning me on the arms of the umbrella in the shade and Alex took them from me since she was taller and she examined them.

‘Nice. Where did you buy these? They look like designer shorts so very expensive.’

Eve cut in ‘ She didn’t. I bought them as a gift for her. I had a bonus at work and I like to spoil her. ‘

I looked down to my feet and then up to Alex since I knew she was looking at me and then I turned to Eve who reached an arm to hold my hand which she squeezed. I must have gone red with embarrassment. I was the centre of attention for two attractive women that never happened ever as a boy or as a young man.

I let go and moved towards the furthest bed from Alex to let the sun see my pale legs so Eve was a barrier between us. At the other side of me were four sunbeds with towels spread to secure them for other guests and I made sure that there was enough room between us to gain access.

I sat on the edge of my sunbed and tidied my towel. I tried to sit correctly with my legs to the side to avoid displaying my crutch area. I didn’t want to display any bulges and none were evident for obvious reason. There was not much to worry about in all honesty so I felt safe to wear the bikini.

I took off my top and folded it and Alex hung that alongside my shorts. She stared directly at my chest and the small boobs that were showing and searched for sun cream in Eve’s beach bag where I found two pink baseball caps with the motif ‘Girlpower.’

Whilst I knew we’d need hats to avoid sunstroke the fact they were matching made me more convinced that Eve must have been planning this all along.

up
168 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thanks Julie,

The plot thickens ,a wonderful story and I know you will tease us with it ,as usual :) Well done!

<em></em>

Definitely A Plot

joannebarbarella's picture

But to do what, exactly?

It's just as says on the can

It's just a story about finding Julia but who is finding her? Is it Eve or Julian? Whether or not there is a plot or a motif is touched upon with scope for any readers to comment or even influence the story line that is my normal style except for Solo's, be that a good way or a bad way to write for this site. We have lot's of writers so masses of stories with different slants on the same basic subject matter. This is based on a recent vacation and some of the characters.
Hugs

Jules

Come Watson

Patrice Ana's picture

Come Watson - The game is afoot. Eve is hatching a plot, who is in on it - don't know. It adds spice to the read. Thanks.

You can't fix stupid even with duct-tape.

Thanks for the kind comment

I could watch the old Black & White Holmes films and Basil Rathbone all day long.

Jules

Hmmm, Julia is out numbered.....

And out gunned!(Alex). lol. Jules dear, how is it possible Julian's being so gullible? And just how long has he been taking those "tablets"? Inquiring mind want to know! lol. Loving Hugs Talia

I wonder

Poor Julian. I hope I don't disappoint and maybe things will become clear. I expect you will be one of the first to work it out.
Let me carry on a bit first. The 'tablets' are Chinese Medicine that is very accessible in China, Hong Kong and Singapore and even CM is popular in the UK and in Health Food shops. Most herbal remedies can now be bought on line through companies like Amazon.
The tablets might be unregulated. I bought some great tablets for arthritis pain in my ankle in Hong Kong caused by old sports injuries to my knee and ankle. (Not approved in UK but essential for anybody wearing heels.) Even USA is much more relaxed about selling drugs and medicines over the counter without doctors prescription. Oh I didn't answer your question did I?

Jules

Finding Julia

Once Julia is found, I hope she unfinds Eve, as that woman seems to be lying through her teeth. Even if Eve believes she has been manipulative for Julia's benefit, I see no logical reason for the deceit.

If she has been changing Julia's body without her knowledge it's assault. It might be hard to prove legally, but it would be a huge strike against a relationship IMO.

Oh Dear

It's hard to trust anybody these days and to think he wants to marry her. If he could open his case he might head home.

Jules

Good grief

That got my attention.

Don't trust Eve at all

Rebecca Jane's picture

Really enjoying the story, but I don't trust that Eve is looking out for what's best for Jules at all. She comes across fairly caring at first but the further that Jules is trapped in the role of Julia, I.E. locked suitcase with no way to escape as Julian, Eve just becomes more manipulative and condenseding to our protagonist. It makes me feel that Eve never really saw anything in Julian other than as a target to become Eve's girly boytoy, or worse.

Whatever is causing the changes in Jules is either the "herbal" supplements or something that is being administered during the vacation, the company that is "hosting" the vacation either is behind it or at least is involved the the transformations. The fact there are other women, who are men, that are there is not a coincidence.

I hope the Jules can find his/her inner strength and either come out of this unscathed as either Julian or Julia. Either way I don't see how Jules could ever forgive Eve, even if Eve WAS acting in Jules best interest that loss of trust would be almost impossible to regain.

Looking forward to the next installment :)

Rebecca

I know I’m weird. The fact that I’m trans is probably one of the more normal things about me.

Side stepping questions

Jamie Lee's picture

Julian is asking questions, questions which show his uncertainty, of Eve which she either side steps or gives flippant answers.

As Jules noted, Eve has done things without consulting her, which confuses Julian. Creates anxieties within Julian that Jules will be outed.

Eve has been having Julian take tablets which she assures him are safe. Blindly taking something which he really doesn't know anything about is getting him deeper in whatever plan Eve has devised.

That she has Julian doing all this lends credence that it's Jules she wants and not Julian. And had Julian not followed her lead, he would once again be just the guy who couldn't turn a single female head.

Others have feelings too.

Thanks for your observations

Your comments have been interesting and have provoked me to pick up where I left off. I always try to have options available and so far comments received haven't affected how I intended to let the story unwind.
Hugs

Jules