Mommy I don't want to try out for the baseball team again Part 4

Printer-friendly version

Mommy I don’t want to try out for baseball again! Part 4
By Princess Pantyboy

Me, Kelly, Kellie 9-year-old boy
Miley 5-year-old little sister
Mommy 42-years-old looks 21-years-old
Grandmother/Elizabeth(Liz)Wilmington 77-years-old acts like 100-years-old
Alice Goodyear/ Sister Alice Principle of St. Mary’s school
Samantha(Sam) 5-year old girl

All,
I have added a few new characters to my story, I have a brief description of them above. I added a few paragraphs from Part 3 so my story would be easier to read. I hope you enjoy my story, I am sure I missed a few spelling an especially grammar so please forgive I am trying.
Hugs Princess

“Okay so how do you want your haircut Kelly?” I hear the real Miley's hairstylist saying to her. I cannot hear what Miley is saying because her hairstylist is on the other side of her and Miley's back is to me even though our hairstylist chairs are right next to each other. “Are you sure Kelly, I know it’s up to you?”

I feel Candy using a comb now in my hair standing in front of me. “Open your legs sweetie so I can lean in closer to you.” What no way I need to go potty so bad. I feel her legs moving my knees apart, I feel a little pee squirting, but I stop the pee only letting a few drops of pee going into my diaper I hope. The last thing I need it to have a diaper soaked like I was a real baby.

“SNIP, SNIP.” I hear the scissors opening and closing in front of my eyes. I see only very short pieces of hair falling on the pink smock, which is a good sign. I still cannot see what my hair looks like because she is in front of me. “Almost done little one try not to move.”

I turned my head when I heard a buzzing sound coming from the real Miley. I look and see the real Miley's hairstylist holding on to clippers. Miley is staring straight ahead smiling until she seen me staring at her, she turns smiling from ear to ear as we look into each other's eyes.

“Buzz is the sound I hear as it gets lower from the clippers being held against Miley's long hair. I watch as long pieces of hair over two feet long falling onto her smock. Her hairstylist just keeps buzzing and cutting more and more of her hair as I sit in shock.

Oh, my god I stare not being able to move or even blink my eyes watching. “Okay Kelly ready for your surprise?” I do not respond; I stare into Miley's eyes while her long pretty hair drops into the smock then to the floor. “SNAP, SNAP” what was that? I still stare at Miley watching her long hair falling. My hairstylist moves over to the other side of me, and “SNAP, SNAP”. I see Miley's face even smiling bigger while she stares at me. I ignore the sound and stare while Miley's hair stylist moves to her other side, I watch large clumps and clumps of long hair falling down her shoulders and into a large pile of hair on the floor.

I watch in total shock, the hairstylist pulls the clippers up, and down the back of her head cutting her hair down to the skin then doing the same on both side of her head. Only leaving a little bit of hair about an inch long on the top of her head. A few seconds later, I hear the clippers shutting off. I stare at my little sister Miley's new hairstyle; she now has a crew cut.

“WOW that feels so great now.” I hear Miley saying while she runs her hands over her head. Miley's hair stylist starts pulling her smock off and starts sweeping up the large piles of hair that used to be my little sister long pretty hair.

I am in total shock, I hear Miley. I look down and notice that my nails have been painted a bright pink color, my shoes and socks are off. I look down seeing the top of my stylist head and she is painting my toes the matching color.

“Oh my god.” I look up into my reflection in the mirror and notice I now have two earrings in each ear, one set is a baby pink colored stone and the other is bright pink gem. I can feel tears running down my face not realizing I have been soaking my diaper while I was watching my little baby sister get all her hair buzzed off. Now she is the proud owner of a crew cut hairstyle. I guess I was wrong my life could get worse.

Candy removes my smock that is around my neck and shakes the little bit of hair that was on it to the floor. “Okay sweetie pie here we go.” I feel Candy picking me up and putting me on the floor next to the real Miley’s hairstylist chair. There ya go sweetie all done your new earrings look very pretty on you and I could not stop myself from painting your nails to match your pretty new earrings.”

“Oh yes your earrings do look so pretty on you Miley. I love how you now have matching pink finger nail polish on too hehehe.” I turn seeing the real Miley with all her hair buzzed off.

I ignore her but she looks taller than me for some reason. “Wow why did you do that to your long pretty hair Kelly, I mean Miley?” I stare at her having a boy’s crew cut now and I just shake my head. “Mommy is going to be so pissed at you when she finds out that you had all your pretty hair shaved off.”

“Yea well you my little sissy brother who has his hair in pigtails with now baby girl bangs hehehe.” The real Miley giggles at me. “Oh and we can’t forget your pretty pink earring all four of them two in each ear like only girls have. Speaking of what only girls have you are wear my old toddler dress and pink pull-up which looks like you went pee in because they are sagging. Hehehe.”

The real Miley continues to giggle teasing me. “Oh you won’t be saying anything to anybody about my hair because if you do I will tell all your friends about you being a little sissy and who enjoys wearing dresses and diapers hehehe.” I hear Miley and I am so screwed. “Oh and before I forget I have been watching you and you look like you have been trying to tell grandma that I am a girl and that you are a boy, well forget it little sissy brother. You had better get used to wearing dresses or I will tell everyone that you’re a little sissy boy hehehe.”

“Well I don’t care you can't force me to wear your dresses.” I feel the real Miley pulling my arm up by the waiting room away from everyone. “Hey what are you doing Miley?”

We stop up in the waiting area and the real Miley pulls my arm hard. “You will listen to me you little sissy and that is that.” I feel Miley pulling my arm behind my back, my arm starts to hurt more and more. “You will be the girl in this family from now on, and I am the boy and that is it that, you got it sissy boy?” I don’t answer because Miley knows that our word is our bond and I rather her break my arm then give in. Miley pulls my arm slower harder and harder I can feel sweat dripping down my face.

“No, no stop it please I will be good, I promise Kelly stop hurting me.” I say aloud “Okay you win Miley I mean Kelly.”

Some old lady holding on to a little girl’s hand comes over and sees me crying. “Hey their young man why are you hurting that little girl? Don’t you think you are a little old to be picking on your little sister like that. I mean look how small and tiny she is, you apologize right this second.”

“I am sorry little baby sister; I didn’t mean to hurt you. I guess I don’t know my own strength.” I stare at the real Miley and if I didn’t know any better I would say he, I mean she is being truthful. Or he is a really good actor.

I just stare at him. “What is going on over here? Did you hurt you little sister Kelly?” We both hear grandmother saying while she is walking up to us.

“Yes grandma I did, and I just apologized to Miley telling her I was sorry and I didn’t know my own strength.” Grandmother doesn’t look happy hearing that Kelly or the real Miley was hurting me.

I rub my arm from the pain. “It’s okay Kelly just be careful but I will probably live hehehe.” I say because the real Miley did look sincere.

“Your grandson seemed to get carried away but he did apologize to the little one just before you came up. My name is Alice, Ms. Alice Goodyear, it is a pleasure meeting you ma’am, oh sorry dear and this is little Samantha.” I watch as the little girl holding onto the lady was pulling her arm.

Grandmother looks up at her hearing that name. “I am Elizabeth Wilmington the pleasure is all mine; I am sorry my grandchildren were getting out of hand. Kelly here just tried out for the baseball team and he is going to be the new pitcher and we were just going to dairy queen and celebrate. I guess he was a little too excited.”

“Oh it is no problem at all. Do they go to St. Mary’s school they seem to have very good manners like the students their?”

Grandmother takes my hand. “No they do not, I have heard it is a wonderful school. St. Mary’s is supposed to be a very hard school to get into also. Their mother is out of town and I am watching the children while she is away Ms. Goodyear.”

“Call me Alice please. Well school starts next week and here is my card. I am the principal of St. Mary’s and if these two are still here we can have them enrolled at my school if you like. Especially since your grandson is going to be our new baseball pitcher, I hope they will be sticking around.” I am in shock and the real Miley looks at me smiling.

Grandmother is smiling, she reaches out taking the card. “Well thank you very much Alice and you can call me Liz. Would you like to join us at Dairy Queen Alice?”

“You know we used to go there all the time and seems like since all my family moved away I don’t go their much. So yes, we would love to join the three of you celebrate. How about you little one? You want to go to Dairy Queen Samantha?”

Of course, the little girl looks excited smiling at me for some reason. “Yes I would love to go to Dairy Queen?” The little girl says smiling at me. “What is your name, my name is Samantha but everyone calls me Sam for short?” She must think I am slow, I heard the old lady tell us her name.

“I am umm Miley and this is my brother Kelly.” Oh, my god I said that so easily like I have been saying that forever. I play with one of my pigtails nervously. I look at the little girl closer she really isn’t a little girl she is actually taller than me.

I look away trying to stop the conversation as we are walking out of the hair salon with grandmother holding my hand. “Ms. Wilmington can I hold little Mileys hand please?”

“I don’t have a problem with that as long as Miley and her grandmother don’t mind.” That was weird she called her grandmother Ms. Wilmington instead of grandmother.

Grandmother also must have noticed the comment because I can see a weird look on her face. “I am fine with that. So not to be nosey but you let your granddaughter call you by your first name Alice?” I feel Samantha come next to me holding my hand like she is my big sister.

“Oh I am sorry Samantha lives next door to me; I am babysitting her; she is not my granddaughter. I am Mother Superior or Sister Alice. I usually wear the normal habit over my hair but when we sisters aren’t in church or school we can wear normal civilian clothes. “Her dad is the main coach on your baseball team Kelly. Samantha doesn’t like sports especially baseball so I said I would take her with me and we would spend the day together.”

Wow this is definitely a small world. What are the chances that we would meet the baseball coaches daughter and her babysitter? “Well what do you think of that Miley?” Grandmother looks at me while we all walk down the street on the sidewalk to Dairy Queen. “Little Samantha doesn’t like baseball just like you were saying during your big brothers try-outs. Maybe the two of you can hangout during your brothers practices and games since you both don’t like baseball?”

“Oh that would be so great Miley you could come over my house and we could play Barbie’s all day and then Ms. Wilmington can babysit us both, doesn’t that’s sound fun?” How do I say that would really suck to have to play Barbie’s with another girl all day? Wait did I just refer to myself again as another girl meaning I am a girl too? Oh, my god I am so messed up.

How do I say she is out of her mind but say it nicely so I don’t get in trouble and don’t get a spanking? “Umm yea I guess, umm.”

“Oh don’t say you aren’t excited Miley you are always bugging me to play Barbie's with you but I am the boy in the family and only little girls like you and Samantha like to play Barbie's all day every day.” The real Miley says, while she smiles from ear to ear.

I want to scream but then the real Miley will pick on me more and twist my arm behind my back and make me cry again. Plus, if she tells everyone I have been wearing panties and diapers not to mention I have been wear girls clothes since we got here. We walk past a large window and I see our reflection how can I say anything I am wearing a little toddlers dress.

“We can have so much fun too little Miley; we have a really big in the ground pool where we can go swimming when we aren’t playing Barbie's.” Oh, my god I wish the ground would just swallow me up and make this pain of embarrassment all go away.

I guess I should be happy this isn’t happening to me at home than I would have to hide from all the kids I know from school and our neighborhood. Well it’s not like I have a lot of friend since 99.9% of them didn’t want to be seen with me or even hangout because I am so small and they always teased me about being a tomboy whatever that means. Oh, yea that’s right a tomboy is a girl that acts like a boy.

“Here we are children, looks like it's pretty crowded but I see a large table over there. Girls why don’t you run over there and hold our spots while we get in line to order. What kind of ice-cream do you two girls want before you go?”

I look over at Samantha and she looks at me then we both look at grandmother and Ms. Goodyear. “Vanilla with sprinkles.” All of us look at each other because we both said the same thing at the very same time. Samantha starts to giggle, then I start to giggle too like we are two little girls.

“I don’t know about those two, they are like two peas in a pot. Both of them seem to like the same things and say the same things at the same time. I think the two of them would be just as happy playing with Barbie's day and night. Look over at the table, Miley is playing with one of her pigtails and Samantha is twisting her own hair around her finger as she talks.” Grandmother says to Ms. Goodyear.

I look over behind them and see the real Miley smiling from ear to ear for some reason. I wonder what grandmother is talking about? Whatever it is, it sure is making the real Miley smile, which means it is bad for me.

“Grandma, can I ask you a question?” The real Miley says while waiting in line to order the ice-cream’s. I am watching the real Miley starting to talk to grandmother. “Grandma does it look like baby Miley wet her diaper? Sure, looks like it is sagging down underneath her dress?” Maybe grandmother and the real Miley see me staring at them talking, while I am standing up on the booth cushion’s. Samantha and I are holding this booth for when our ice-creams get here.

Grandmother is shaking her head staring at me. Oh, I wonder what I did this time? I wonder if the real Miley is setting me up to get in trouble again. Oh, well whatever she does there isn’t much I can do about it, no sense in worrying about something I can't control. “Miley I really like that dress you are wearing, where did you get in from?” Samantha asks me.

“Oh umm, well my mommy bought this dress like all my clothes I have. I have no idea where she was shopping.” I look over at Samantha smiling at me like I am supposed to say something, maybe I’m supposed to make a comment on her dress. “Umm your dress is umm very pretty too Samantha, where did you get it, I'm sure your mommy got yours too?”

I watch as Samantha’s face starts to smile, I guess that is what she wanted, like I really care where she got her pretty dress from. I mean it is a pretty dress but boys don’t say pretty so I better watch what I am saying. I am wearing a pretty dress too so maybe it doesn’t count calling stuff pretty when I'm dressed like a girl.

“Yes my mommy bought me my pretty dress, but we went to the mall and I picked it out at the dance store. I also was able to get this pretty pink leotard and matching tights too.” All of a sudden she stands next to me on the cushions and lifts her dress up to her head, I see she is wearing a pink leotard, and tights as she flashes everyone in Dairy Queen what she is wearing under her pretty dress, I mean under her dress.

I'm in shock not knowing what to say with Samantha pulling her dress up almost over her head. “Oh umm I didn’t know they had pretty clothes at a dance store especially in the mall.” I try to say something so she will pull her dress back down.

I am in shock seeing her dress pulled up over her head, the whole place is seeing a little girl showing everyone in Dairy Queen what she is wearing under her dress. “Hi girl’s what ya doing?” Grandmother says looking at me than at Samantha, her and Ms. Goodyear or Sister Alice stare at us holding our ice-creams. The real Miley is smiling seeing me looking towards grandmother when she made a comment referring to me as one of the girl’s.

Samantha and I are still standing on the booth cushions, Samantha still has her dress pulled up almost over her head. “Samantha why do you have your dress pulled up over your head little one? You know everyone can see what you are wearing under your pretty dress.” We hear Ms. Alice saying.

“I was just showing Miley she said she thought my dress was pretty and asked about where I bought it from. I was telling her my mommy bought it for me for dance class. I told her my mommy took me shopping at the dance store in the mall, and she was asking what other pretty stuff they have there. I was showing her my pretty leotard and tights too.”

Grandmother looks at me smiling. “I guess Miley really is a girly girl her mother told me last year she was out growing that stage and becoming a full-time tomboy. I guess she is mistaken about her little baby Miley. She is definitely a girly girl don’t ya think Alice?”

“Oh yes I can see little Samantha and Miley are doing all the fun things little girly girls do for sure. Ya know it is good having someone like you to talk to Liz. I am surrounded with little boys and girls all day every day. I love my fellow sisters because we all have married Jesus not an earthly man. I am just enjoying so much being able to talk to another woman who has the same things going on.

Wow this is not going good; I try to think of something to say that I am not a girly girl and that I am not even a real girl while I listen to Ms. Alice or sister Alice talking. I need to ask her what she wants me to call her. “You are enjoying your granddaughter Miley and your grandson Kelly. I am helping my neighbor out by spending time with little Samantha while her parents are doing all that sports baseball stull. I am sorry for going on and on but little Samantha never had anyone to play with her, and do all the girly girl stuff she likes to do. I stepped in so she wouldn’t be bored spending time with her big brother Steve and doing baseball boyish stuff.”

“I guess what I am saying it looks like I am the one also who needs time away from all my responsibilities at the school and perish and being able to un-whine and relax with loving people like you and your grandchildren.”

Oh, my god she is starting to tear up and I see tears sliding down her face. I didn’t know nuns could cry, I always thought they were too busy beating the student with wooden rulers and making them follow the rules. “Oh you are okay Alice relax we are your friends.” I hear grandmother saying as she gives the real Miley our ice-creams and she hugs Ms. Alice. I know you gave your life to Jesus to be a nun, but we are here for you.”

“Here Miley give this one too your best little friend.” I hand it too Samantha and she smiles saying thank you. “Here is your ice-cream little baby sister.” I hear the real Miley calling me her baby sister, how am I going to correct her since she is black mailing me and will beat me up too. I can't wait for mommy to get home so we can go back to normal.

I give the real Miley a mean look but she just smiles at me so I stick my tongue at her. “Oh that was awfully grown up of you baby sister sticking your tongue at me.” The real Miley says teasing me even more. “Ya know grandma I think if BABY Miley spent more time with Samantha that would give Ms. Alice some time for you two, to do grown up girls stuff together like whatever girls or women do when kids aren’t around.”

“How old are you Kelly?” Grandmother responds after hearing the real Miley’s comments saying I should spend more time with this little girly girl, I want to smack her in the head but my life would be over but maybe it would be worth it to shut up the real Miley. “That was a very grown up response Kelly. I think little Miley loves Samantha’s pretty dress and asking her about dance and ballet we will let her join ballet with Samantha if there is an opening.”

Oh, my god she can't be serious, I mean I never said I wanted to spend time with Samantha or join any kind of dance anything. “I know Samantha’s teacher very well that is how I was able to get little Samantha enrolled. I know Samantha loves ballet so much.”

“Why don’t we walk over there after we finish our ice-creams and see if we can get little Miley enrolled also. I think she would really enjoy ballet and she would have some type of sport like her big brother is doing baseball. Kelly will be spending a lot of time in baseball with practice and games. Miley will be able to spend all her extra time with Samantha doing ballet practice and her little recital’s too.” Ms. Alice finishes saying.

No freaking way oh my god, I guess when you think your life can't get any worse it can get way freakin worse. Oh, god please let there be no openings when we go to the dance studio pleaseee. I say a short prayer but with my luck I don’t want too even think about it.

“I think that is a great idea, Alice. So, girls and Kelly lets finish our ice-creams quickly.” I want to cry so badly knowing we are going to the dance studio after ice-cream. “Alice now I know you are mother superior and a sister. How do I say this? How would you like to be called, you have so many titles? Sister Alice, mother superior, or just Alice? I just don’t want us to disrespect you or your faith.”

We are eating our ice-creams and at least Samantha stopped holding her dress over her head but her and I are still standing on the cushions while the others are sitting listening too grandmother.

“Oh well Liz you are an adult, you can call me just Alice. When we are away from the church or school since we are friends now. The children can call me Ms. Alice while we are away from the school or church. When we are at the church or school it is most proper too call me by sister Alice. Only the other sisters and priests call me by mother superior mostly. Some parents of the children also do but they are more of the older generations.”

Grandmother smiles. “Okay thank you Alice for clearing that up I have never had a friend in the clergy so thank you.” Grandmother makes eye contact with me, I don’t realize that the real Miley has lifted the bottom of my dress showing off my wet saggy diaper. “Kelly leave your baby sisters dress alone. It is not proper for boys too lift girls dresses up okay?”

“Yes grandma but I thought I smelled, umm well, I thought I smelled urine and I wasn’t sure if it was on these cushions till I seen baby Mileys diaper sagging between her legs. I am sorry I won’t do it again.”

Grandmother gives me that look and I feel her hand go up under my dress in-front of everyone. “Well I guess someone wet her pull-up, and I don’t have another pull-up.” Grandmother says aloud for everyone to hear. I see the real Miley smiling from ear to ear. I am so embarrassed I put my head down as my ice-cream is almost done. I finish eating it not having eye contact with anyone.

“I am sorry grandmother I just couldn’t hold it in anymore. I am sorry.” I never raised my head to look grandmother in the eyes, I just said my comments with my head down looking at my feet.

Grandmother shakes her head staring at me clearly disappointed. “Well I am sorry everyone I don’t have a diaper bag with any pull-up’s, I clearly will have to start carrying a diaper bag when I take baby Miley out of the house.” Oh, god I want to disappear into the floor so no one can see me, and grandmother is saying she is going to have to have a diaper bag for me now.

“So we will have to take a rain check on going to the dance studio Alice.” I don’t think I have ever been more embarrassed in my whole life. It is bad enough I am wearing a girls dress and am wearing a diaper but now everyone knows I also wet my diaper or pull-up, is more what I'm wearing not much difference to me though. Oh, wait maybe this isn’t so bad, yes thank you Jesus we won't be going to the dance studio.

I almost start to smile knowing we aren’t going to the dance studio to sign me up for ballet classes. “Excuse me for being nosy but I didn’t mean to over hear your conversation but I have a pull-up you can have for your baby girl.” We all turn and see a mother and baby sitting behind us.

“Really that is so sweet of you Ms. That would be so great, I will pick some up on our way home.” Grandmother says smiling at the lady.

Oh, there goes any hope of getting out of this. I watch as the nosy woman sitting behind us hands grandmother a pink pull-up. “Do you need any diaper wipes did you baby go poop in her diaper too?”

“Grandma I can't smell any poop this time, when she goes poop in her diaper we will all be able to smell the stinky baby Miley.” We all hear the real Miley saying. Great now everyone thinks I pee and poop in my pull-up.

Everyone turns and looks at me like I am supposed to say something. “Little Miley did you go poop in your diaper and pee or just pee this time?” Grandmother says while everyone including the lady sitting behind us is staring at me.

“No grandmother I did not go poop this time only peed my diaper I mean my pull-up.” I say. What the heck did I just say? I did not go poop this time referring to the other times I did go poop. Oh, man I really need to start to pay more attention to what I say before I say it. I am sounding more and more like a little girl, maybe now even sounding like a little baby girl.

We watch the lady sitting behind us turn around. “Thanks again ma’am. Okay Miley lets go to the ladies room sweetie so we can change your baby diaper, or pull-up in this case.” I start to slide out of the booth. I try to pull my dress lower so my saggy pull-up isn’t so obliviously showing.

“Ms. Elizabeth I can take baby Miley I am a big girl; I don’t wear diapers anymore. I have to go potty I can take her to the girls room and help her change her pull-up since I have to go potty anyway?”

Grandmother and Ms. Alice hear Samantha and both look at her. “Well that would be very nice of you to go with baby Miley sweetie. Stay together and don’t talk to anyone okay girls?”

“Yes we won't talk to strangers.” I cannot believe we both said the same thing at the same time again. I am again acting and sounding like a toddler girl.

I shake my head watching the real Miley getting up also. “Grandma I have to go potty, I mean use the bathroom too so I will be using the BOYS bathroom while Miley is in the GIRLS bathroom so they won't get in trouble okay?”

“Now that is very sweet having her older brother wanting to take care of his baby sister isn’t it Liz?” We hear Ms. Alice saying to our grandmother.

Grandmother is smiling as we walk away. “Yes I guess I raised my daughter right because certainly she has raised little Miley and Kelly with very good manners. I am glad Kelly is protective of his baby sister, thank you for the sweet comment Alice.”

“Come on girls I am here to protect you so no worries.” Samantha and I hear the real Miley saying as we follow him towards the back of Dairy Queen were the restrooms are. I see the girls bathroom and realize I have never been in the girls bathroom. Oh, my god if someone finds out I am a boy wearing a dress and using the girls bathroom I will go to prison for life.

I stop in-front of the girls bathroom not knowing what to do. “Go inside Samantha I want to talk to baby Miley and give her the pull-up. Samantha make sure you wait for me outside the restrooms if you come out before I do okay little girl?”

“Yes I am not a baby like Miley who wets her panties, or wets her diaper.” We hear her being very rude or mouthy as she walks into the girls bathroom alone. “Okay my sissy little brother go in the girls bathroom like the little sissy boy you are hehehe.”

I want to smack her but she will beat me up. “Just go into one of the stalls in the girls bathroom, close and lock the door and pull your wet pull-up down. Put the dry pull-up on and make sure your pretty dress is pulled back down over your diaper hehehe. Sometimes if you do it quick that short dress could get stuck inside your pull-up and everyone will see your wearing a baby pull-up, okay my little sissy brother hehehe?” I hear the real Miley whispering to me so no one else can hear what she is saying.

“Yea I guess so but you will be here when I get out right? I don’t want to talk to any strangers while I'm wearing this baby dress and pull-up okay?”

The real Miley giggles. “Yes I will be here just make sure you hurry up baby sister hehehe.” The real Miley says while giggling at me as she walks into the boys bathroom like it is the most natural thing in the world for my baby sister to be doing. Why am I so scared it is like I am the real baby and the real Miley is really my big brother instead of being my baby sister? I guess I shouldn’t call her my baby sister she maybe younger than me but she hasn’t had to wear a diaper in a long time and here I am wearing a pull-up and I soaked it with pee. My life is so screwed up. I start walking into the girls bathroom holding my pink pull-up.

“Oh excuse me little girl are you allowed to use the girl’s restroom alone?” I hear a total stranger saying to me and taking my hand. I want to cry, I am so scared she is going to find out I am really a boy wearing a dress.

Samantha walks up to us. “It is okay ma’am she is with me she had a little accident and wet her diaper.” I relax a little but I can feel myself starting to pee in my pull-up again I am so scared. Oh, she said I was wearing a diaper like a real baby, instead of this pull-up. I guess if you think about it only baby’s wet themselves like I did in my pull-up.

“Oh okay than, I just wanted to make sure your baby sister had someone with her so she wasn’t alone.” I notice Samantha didn’t correct her about not being my sister let alone being my big sister.

I shake my head but I do feel better besides I totally super drenched my pull-up is even sagging farther from the weight of my pee. “Okay little sister go into the stall, do you want me to help you sis?” I look at her weirdly when she calls me her sister let alone her little sister. “I know I'm not your big sister but it does feel neat having others think I have a real sister since I only have my big brother, like you do.

“Oh okay I guess but no I am not a baby even though I did wet my pull-up I can get changed by myself Samantha.” I walk inside the bathroom stall, I close the door, and I put the pull-up on top of the toilet paper dispenser. I start to pull the pull-up down and I can see I wet my pull-up so much it soaked through and is dripping on the floor now.

I close the toilet cover and put the soaked pull-up there. I put the dry pull-up on and it feels so thin and tiny. I had better be more careful going potty in this one because I bet it would soak through and drip down my legs then the whole world would look at me, and know I was a baby girl. I open the stall door holding the soaked pull-up by the ends so I don’t get wet.

“Oh there you are sweetie, I was wondering what was taking you so long so I sent your big brother who was waiting by the door back to the table and I would check on you. Are you okay baby girl?” I hear grandmother saying to me, and looking very concerned.

Grandmother looks down and sees my pull-up dripping on the floor than looks back at me for a response. “Yes grandmother I am okay I just umm, wet my pull-up and am embarrassed.”

“I understand sweetie. Let me have your diaper and I will toss it in the trash for you.” I hand the soaked diaper to her, great now she even has me thinking I am wearing a baby’s diaper. “I see your diaper is dripping pee so I am glad you didn’t wet your pretty dress sweetie. Does your mommy have you wear plastic panties when you are wearing a diaper sweetie? I bet she does because it would be very embarrassing if you were peeing in your diaper and it started to drip down your pretty legs into your sock and shoes.”

How do I tell her this was totally a one-time accident? I mean it would be really sad if she is right and I did pee my diaper and dripped down my legs maybe plastic panties would be better to wear over my diaper. “I see you are thinking about it sweetie. Do you want to wear plastic panties over your diaper sweetie so if you have another accident you won't wet your pretty dress?”

“I guess so grandmother.” I still can't believe I just asked my grandmother to wear plastic panties over my diaper. Grandmother takes my hand and we walkout of the girls bathroom and over to our table.

Everyone looks ready to leave when we arrive. “Oh good you both have perfect timing I just paid the bill so we can leave ladies and young man.”

“Oh how much do I owe you Alice?” I hear grandmother saying as all five of us walk out of Dairy Queen.

I pull my short dress down because the wind is blowing my dress up and everyone will see my pink pull-up if I don’t hold it down. “Oh don’t worry about it was my pleasure Liz.” We hear Ms. Alice saying to grandmother as we walk down the sidewalk.

“Okay than thank you and I will get it next time. Kelly, you and your baby sister say thank you to Ms. Alice.”

I turn and look up seeing the smiling Ms. Alice “Umm thank you for the ice-cream Ms. Alice.” I say while I am holding my dress down so it covers my diaper.

“Yes thank you Ms. Alice.” The real Miley says to Ms. Alice while she watches me struggling with holding my dress down in this wind.

I feel grandmother take my hand. “You are both very welcome it was my pleasure. Is it okay if I hold your other hand Miley?” I hear Ms. Alice asking. Before I can respond we, all turn hearing Samantha.

“Can I hold her hand Ms. Alice and you can hold my other hand. Then all the girls will be holding hands?” Oh, no I look down seeing Samantha's dress flying up in the air as I hold her hand and Ms. Alice holds her other hand. Samantha isn’t even making an attempt at holding her pretty dress down, I mean holding her dress down. I smile at her and I can see her pink leotard totally on display. I giggle aloud, watching Samantha she is just giggling away also staring at me for some reason until I see the real Miley start walking in-front of us. Kelly, I mean the real Miley turns around with his iPhone and starts taking pictures of us for some reason.

I look over at grandmother holding my hand and her other hand holding her dress down. I look over at Ms. Alice she is holding onto Samantha's hand with her free hand holding her dress down. Oh, shit I look down and my pink pull-up is on display for everyone to see. My dress is blowing so far up you can see my tummy with all of the pink pull-up on display as we walk into the dance studio.

“We are here girls.” We walk inside and see a whole bunch of girls around Samantha's age and my size but definitely younger than me but maybe taller than me unfortunately. Finally, I see Samantha's dress back in place, I notice my dress is also back in place covering my pull-up nicely.

A tall skinny lady walks up to us, Samantha jumps up and hugs her. “Well that was a very nice welcome little Samantha. Now who did you bring with you today?”

“Oh this is my best friend in the whole world Miley she wants to learn how to do ballet like me. I have been telling her all about our class.” I see the lady looking down at me holding grandmothers hand.

I don’t know what to say as Ms. Alice starts to talk. “How are you today Karen?” I watch as Ms. Alice hugs the lady, they kiss each other on the cheek softly. I start to look around and the place is massive, I can see a whole bunch of older girls in pink leotards holding onto some type of long bar along the floor to ceiling mirrors that go the whole distance of the walls. “I brought a couple guests with us little Miley wants to join Samantha's class if you have any openings. This is her grandmother Elizabeth, and little Mileys big brother Kelly.”

“Welcome to you all.” I feel her lean down and make eye contact with me. “How are you little Miley? That is such a pretty dress you are wearing.” The teacher says

It feels like one of those silent moments were everyone is expecting me to say something. “Umm hi, umm I am good how are you ma’am?” I say nervously while I twist one of my pigtails around my finger as I talk.

It is a pleasure to meet you Karen, you can call me Liz. Alice has been going on how much little Samantha enjoys your school. I am taking care of my grandchildren little Miley here and her big brother Kelly while my daughter, their mother is away on business.” I look up seeing my grandmother looking around the large hallway looking out on the older girls practicing ballet. “Your dance studio looks so pretty and everyone is smiling which is always a positive sign.”

“Thank you Liz, we work very hard to maintain a nice learning environment, sort of like sister Alice here does back at St. Mary’s school. If Alice is bringing your granddaughter in here to learn ballet, we would love to have little Miley join our little group. Is Miley going to join Samantha in class today?”

I look up in shock. “What? You mean start today?” My mouth drops open in shock thinking that I will be starting ballet this very moment.

“Oh I think you should start right now little sister they will get you one of those pretty pink leotards, and matching tights like your little friend Samantha has on. I would love to see you wearing them.” I turn and I can't make up my mind if I want to smash the real Miley in her head, or just cry.

I look up at grandmother than over at the ballet teacher, then down at Samantha smiling from ear to ear. “That would be so great if she would be able to start in class today Ms. Karen pleaseee.”

“I don’t see any reason she can't start class right now. We can get you dressed in a pretty pink leotard, and some pink tights we also need you to wear dancing shoes.” I don’t know what to say I can feel tears starting to grow in my eyes but instead I stand in shock.

Ms. Karen takes my hand; we start to walk towards the door that says locker room. I see the real Miley smiling so hard I think she is going to burst, speaking of bursting I feel myself start to wet my pull-up uncontrollably.

The End of Part 4?

I hope you have enjoyed my story. Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me an email or chat we me on yahoo messenger. Let me know your thoughts, and if I should continue this story.
It really helps me when we get feedback from our stories.
Thanks again Hugs,
Princess Panty boy

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess_pantyboy

up
45 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Part 5!!!!!!

Part 5!!!!!!