The Curse 2: The Cursening, Chapter 2: In Which Things Occur

Printer-friendly version
The Curse 2: The Cursening
Chapter 2: In Which Things Occur

With this chapter, you'll all be caught up with where the story is on TG Storytime. I'm hard at work on the next chapter, though. It's slow going, sadly.

1.

The outfit that Mom had picked out for me was more modest than I thought it would be: A simple blue shirt and tan shorts. I wore a pair of Amy’s flip flops, because my feet were smaller than the girls’ shoes that I owned. That wasn’t a big deal, I sorta figured they would be. I’d luckily bought bras that fit perfectly when they had boobs to support. That was an odd, yet comfortable feeling. Nothing feels weirder than having something lacy touching really sensitive skin, but at the same time, it felt great to have a reason to be wearing one of these things.

The sight in the mirror was more surprising with clothes on than it was with a simple nightgown. The girl looked so comfortable, so normal, it was hard to believe that she’d been male twenty-four hours before. For some reason, I felt more like I was dreaming after getting the clothes on than I had when I was actually dreaming.

I stood there, staring at the mirror for a little while longer. Suddenly, everything was rushing at me. I was about to go outside. Like this. With this face and body. In these clothes. I’d never been outside in these clothes, even though I actually had the right shape to wear them. It was hard to breathe now, and I slowly backed down onto the chair behind me. I was scared now, frightened of being seen in public like this.

There was a knock on my door. “Hey, Kendra, hurry up!” Amy said through the door. “I know just the place to go!” I didn’t answer, didn’t move. I just sat there, looking up at the mirror over my dresser. The door opened and Amy stood there. “Hey, what’s up?”

I actually found my voice for once. “I… Don’t know if I can do it.”

“What? You were all for this before.”

I nodded. “Yeah, then I looked at… At Kendra.”

She walked over to me and looked at the mirror. “You mean at the cute girl sitting in a chair?”

“Yeah.”

“Wow, so this is what it’s like to be the one with more feminine knowledge. Look, Ken,” she didn’t say Kendra that time, “I personally think you’re gonna do just fine. You look great and you have at least some reflex action for being a girl, nobody’s gonna know except us and Gabby.”

The girl in the mirror didn’t look relieved. She didn’t even look like Amy’s words had given her some comfort. I took a deep breath and slowly nodded. “You’re right. I’m a big b - girl, now. I should just get up and enjoy the day, because it’ll probably be the only one I have.”

“Well, it doesn’t have to be the only one, but I can understand if it is. Just be happy Ms. Malski got rid of your body hair in the transformation. You have no clue what kind of hassle it is to shave your legs.”

I had to admit. That brought on a laugh. “Actually, I do. I’m a crossdresser, remember? I’ve actually been wearing skirts longer than you have.”

Amy let out a defeated sigh. “You’re right about that.”

2.

I felt outrageously self-conscious as Amy and I walked through town. If people were staring at me, they were doing it behind my back. Which almost concerned me more, because it meant they were staring at my ass in tight shorts. I hoped that we were close to reaching wherever the hell it was that Amy was taking us, but something told me I still had to endure a little while longer of walking in hot weather. If only Mom hadn’t needed the car.

I glanced at other girls that were out. Either because of my own natural curiosity or because I’d become female for day, I compared myself to them. Not as competition, or anything like that, but just… I noticed how they walked, how they stood, how they managed in their clothes or with their jewelry. Some looked trashy, some looked really girl next door, and some looked like no guy would date them unless they were the only two people on the planet.

Finally, we reached a clothing store that I’d never noticed before. Despite all the clothes I had in my foot locker, I didn’t actually go to any trendy fashion stores, I stuck to places like Walmart or Goodwill, places that catered to both genders who wouldn’t actually care if I were buying clothes for my “girlfriend”. But this place that Amy had walked me into was probably the closest thing to a high end fashion boutique that I’d ever seen.

“Okay, are you ready?” she asked, a smile on her face. That smile disappeared when she turned around and looked at me. “You don’t look ready, why aren’t you ready?”

“What are we doing here?” I asked in response.

“You’re here to get your first real taste of trying clothes on with a girl body.”

“Couldn’t I have done that at home?”

“It’s one day, enjoy being in public for a day.”

“I don’t really need to.”

“No, but it’s more fun this way.”

“For me or you?”

Gabby’s voice suddenly asked, “How about for me?” She stopped then, a bundle of clothes hanging over her arm, and she stared at me. “Holy crap, you’re… You’re… Holy crap.”

I felt myself blush. “You really don’t have to say it like that.” I was doing that nervous girl thing where I looked away from her. Why was I doing that? Gabby could stop staring at me, for one thing. “Staring at me is also something I wish you’d stop doing.”

She shook herself out it, like a dog shaking the water off of itself. “Oh, yeah, sorry. You’re just… So cute. And I never thought you’d turn out blonde.”

I nodded. “Yeah. Dad’s hair. I guess it only makes some kind of sense that more of him would rub off on Kendra than it did Kenny.”

“Kendra?”

I nodded again. “That’s the name I picked. I can still be Ken if I’m Kendra.”

She giggled. “Yeah, that makes sense.” She held up some of the clothes had. “Well, are you two ready to get started?”

I looked back and forth between Amy and Gabby. “Did you guys plan this?”

“Duh,” Gabby answered.

“We wouldn’t be here if we hadn’t,” Amy added.

I sighed. “This is gonna be a whole lot of awkward, isn’t it?”

Gabby giggled more. “Well. Not totally awkward.”

3.

I had the distinct impression that I was trying on more clothes than Amy or Gabby were. Amy was already back in the outfit she’d started the day with, and Gabby had only tried on a couple of them, while I’d been forced to try on a dozen different combinations of shorts and tops. They left the pants aside, which was comforting considering the heat. The skirts I’d seen Gabby grabbing worried me, but I knew that Amy was buying at least one of those for herself.

I had to admit, though, trying on the clothes was fun. Just the sight of myself in the mirror, of Kendra wearing clothes that were the right sizes for her and made certain features emphasized. Not just my boobs and butt, either, but just the color of my skin or my facial features, too. The idea that the color of a shirt would actually draw attention to my eyes was just… Unexpected. (Mainly because guys would rather be looking at the things covered by the shirt.)

A part of me wanted to stay this way just for the thrill of trying on clothes.

But at the same time, I still got to try on clothes as a guy, I just didn’t have the body that fit the clothes. I didn’t hate being a guy or love being a girl, I was still indifferent to all of it.

As I changed back into the outfit I’d worn to the store, the door to the changing room quickly opened and Gabby slid inside. “What are you doing in here?!” I asked, quietly, frantically.

“I wanted to see.”

“Me naked?”

She rolled her eyes. “Please, you’re not naked. You’re wearing a bra, the puppies are covered up for now.” She poked my breasts. “Wow, you’re kinda squishy, too.”

“Stop!” I caught sight of my increasingly red face in the mirror as I brought my arms up to cover my breasts. “That’s… Super weird, okay? Don’t do it!”

She giggled. “Sorry. I couldn’t resist. Poking your own boobs isn’t as fun as poking your best friend’s boobs.”

“Why would you poke your own boobs?”

You have never been a twelve year old jealous of the mean girl in school who teases you for wearing a training bra.” She grabbed the shirt I’d just taken off. “Put this back on, you’d look totally cute in it.”

“When it’s paid for.”

“You wait here and I’ll go pay for it,” she said, then as quickly as she came inside, she rushed out and left me alone again. I just sighed. She was having way too much fun with this. I liked the shirt, sure, but what was wrong with the one I’d been wearing? I sighed.

I pulled my shorts back on and sat down on the small seat provided in the dressing room and waited. Gabby was taking forever for some reason. I wondered if she was talking to the clerk, telling them all about me. I was getting anxious just waiting there. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket (a phone right up against your ass is uncomfortable; understand this) and found an email from someone I didn’t recognize. I was about to click on the email when the door to the dressing room was opened again and the shirt Gabby was buying thrown in my face.

“C’mon, time for food.”

I sighed again.

4.

“Why can’t we get cheeseburgers?” Amy asked, looking at the salad in front of her. I had a matching salad and Gabby of course followed suit. “Are you against meat or something?” she asked Gabby.

Gabby shook her head. “No, I just had a craving for salad. I dunno why, I dunno how, just, the whole time we were trying on clothes I wanted salad.”

I shrugged. “I can’t say I’m a big fan of salad, but I’m not gonna complain when I’m not paying.” I dug in. “Where are we going after this, anyway?”

Amy shook her head. “I don’t live in this town, so it’s your choice, local girl.”

Gabby nodded. “I have an idea.”

“Please, nothing uber-girly or embarrassing,” I said as I scooped up a tomato with my fork and dropped it in my mouth.

“Nowhere like that,” she said through a mouthful of lettuce. “Well, okay, somewhere like that.”

I glared at her. “Where?”

“This cute romance movie that starts playing today.”

I gulped down some carrots. “You want to go see a chick flick? I didn’t even think you liked chick flicks.”

She shook her head. “Just because I don’t go see them very often doesn’t mean I don’t like them. I just wait until they’re on Lifetime.”

Amy munched on some croutons. “Is it at least a chick flick with some hot actors?”

Gabby scratched at her head. “Um… I don’t know, actually.”

“I won’t go see a chick flick unless there are hot guys.”

I set my salad bowl down on the table. “So, getting magically changed into a girl doesn’t automatically mean you like chick flicks?”

She shook her head. “No. I can’t tell you how many really gory movies I’ve dragged Steve to that he’s almost thrown up at. And he’s not that squeamish.”

That made me giggle. What little I remembered about Steve from the last time I visited Amy, he was kinda dweeby and not all there. He seemed like a nice guy, though. I wondered how good a boyfriend he was for Amy.

And then I wondered if I was thinking that because I was a girl for now. Most of my thoughts hadn’t changed at all. I thought of the things that interested me before and they still interested me. Nothing girly interested me, save the clothes that always interested me. I looked over at guys in the food court but didn’t find any interest in them, and girls still looked great to me.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Gabby asked, a concerned look in her eyes. “You look like you just got kicked in… Well, you don’t have nuts right now, so… Just kicked.”

I shook my head. “Just taking stock of some thoughts, is all. Nothing to worry about.”

Amy looked at me with a cautious eye.

5.

“What was the title of that movie you wanted to see?” I asked Gabby as we stood outside the movie theater. None of the movies that were playing looked like chick flicks in the slightest. “I see Warcraft, Finding Dory, Central Intelligence and Independence Day 2. Correct me if I’m wrong but none of those are chick flicks. Finding Dory comes closest, but it’s a family movie not a girl movie.”

She sighed. “I guess it’s not playing anymore.”

“What was it?”

She rubbed at her chin. “Now that I think of it, I can’t remember. I just know it had that guy from Hunger Games and Emilia Clarke in it.”

Amy rubbed at her chin. “I don’t think I know what that is.”

I shrugged. “Neither do I.”

“You haven’t seen commercials for it at all?” Gabby asked.

“Nope.”

“You either?”

Amy shook her head.

Gabby sighed. “Fine. I guess we go see Warcraft.”

“Why Warcraft?” I asked.

“You like fantasy movies.”

“I’ve never played Warcraft, though.”

“So what? It’s still a fantasy movie.”

I sighed, then looked over at Amy, who just shrugged. “Okay,” I said, “let’s go see Warcraft.

6.

As we sat through the movie, I munched on popcorn and felt that Gabby was getting just a little too close to me. More than once, I felt her hand on mine and then she quickly moved it to grab at the popcorn. It just seemed… Wrong. Gabby was hot, yeah, but she’d never been like this with me when we were at the movies, and we’d gone to plenty of movies together.

I put it out of my mind quickly each time, however, as the movie was really good. The CG was better than the Hobbit movies a couple years back, and the acting was decent. I was actually considering a subscription to World of Warcraft thanks to this movie, and I used to make fun of people who played that all day long.

Gabby’s hand landed on mine again, and this time she full-on grabbed my hand and locked fingers with me. I looked at her out of the corner of my eye, but she didn’t look like she was doing anything other than watching the movie, and occasionally drinking from her soda cup. I didn’t move or pull my hand away, because it wasn’t unpleasant, it was just somewhat weird.

Was Gabby turned on by me as Kendra?

7.

I stretched when we got back outside. “Well, there was a pleasant way to kill a couple hours,” I said, then took a large gulp of my drink. “What’s next?”

Amy yawned. “I dunno. Can we head back to your place for me to take a nap? Going to the movies always makes me tired.”

Gabby nodded. “Yeah, I say we just spend a few hours hanging out at your place. Maybe you can try on some of your other clothes.”

“Works for me. It actually would be nice to see how my other stuff fits me.”

I couldn’t get the hand holding out of my head. Gabby hadn’t taken her hand off of mine the whole rest of the movie and the urge to ask her what the hell was going on was almost too much to bear, but I held my tongue. If Gabby was into girls - which was a distinct possibility - I didn’t want to accidentally out her here, or anywhere where it wasn’t just the two of us.

I had to wait until we got back to my place.

8.

I rooted through the foot locker, looking for something I’d considered wearing since I got up that morning. I set aside some of my clothes, which Gabby looked through like she’d never seen them before, despite the fact that she’d bought most of them for me. I’d paid her back for all of them, but still. I pulled out a pair of tops I’d never worn before and finally found what I was looking for.

“Okay, there is no way I was anywhere near you when that was bought,” Gabby said as she saw the slinky black dress I was holding. “Why haven’t I ever seen it before?”

I giggled. “I got it at the Goodwill, told the clerk I was buying it as a Mother’s Day gift. She seemed pretty jealous of Mom because of it, too.”

“Uh, yeah, I can bet. Do you know how long I’ve been looking for just the right LBD?” She took it from me and held it against herself. “And you find the perfect one for you when you don’t even have the assets to show it off? Girl, you are lucky.” She handed me back the dress. “This would be a big deal for anybody, but you’re gonna do something that a lot of natural born girls haven’t done yet.”

I pulled my shorts down. “Seriously? It can’t be that much of a big deal in a girl’s life.”

She shrugged. “It’s not, really, I just wanna exaggerate this moment.” She walked around me and I felt her grabbing her my bra. “Now, off with this.”

I pulled away from her. “What?! Why?”

She looked at me like I was crazy. “Um, look at it this way. The straps on the dress are like twigs, and the straps on the bra are like trees. Wearing that bra under that dress is like trying to hide the tree with the twig.”

I blushed. “So… Ya mean I have to go braless?”

“Girl, you’ve been crossdressing for years, this can’t be new for you.”

“I didn’t need a bra when I was crossdressing, I only wore them when I wanted to go with the full package.”

“Well, you’re just fine without a bra now. You’re perky enough to go braless for fifteen minutes while you wear that dress.”

I sighed. “Okay, but… Just let me take it off, okay?”

“Jeez, what’s up with you?”

I was starting to freak out a little bit. I didn’t want to outright tell her that I thought she was into girls. “Uh, nothing, just… Having somebody grab my bra was a little weird.”

She sighed. “Oh. And here I thought this was gonna get weird.”

I chuckled nervously. “Weird, right.” I turned away from her and reached behind to finish unhooking my bra. I pulled it off and then I was pulled around face-to-face with Gabby and she was staring at my boobs. “What the hell are you doing now?!” I screeched, quickly covering my breasts.

“Kenny, dear, please. I’m looking at you naked.”

“Why did you just call me dear?”

She shrugged. “It’s what my mom told me when she wanted to teach me how to do my first self examination.”

“That’s not what this is about, is it?”

She shook her head. “No, I just wanna see what your tits look like.”

I was certain I was red as a beet. “Why?!

She reached out to touch me, but I pulled back. “C’mon, I know how to handle boobs, I’m not gonna hurt ya. Don’t you get how weird this is, Kenny? The only guy friend I have now has bigger tits than I do, this is intriguing to me. Are you telling me that if I was to suddenly turn into a guy, you wouldn’t be even a tiny bit interested in seeing how big my dick was?”

I shook my head rapidly. “No! Why the fuck would I be?!”

She shrugged. “I dunno. I thought guys had literal dick measuring contests all the time.”

“Not literal dick measuring, just metaphorical.”

She sighed. “Whatever, just lemme see the boobs.”

“Why?”

“Kenny, I’m not gonna do anything weird, just lemme see ‘em.”

Letting you see them is weird enough!”

“Why? It’s not like seeing naked tits is something I don’t do everyday.”

“Seeing my naked tits is something you don’t do everyday!”

Gabby grabbed me by the shoulders. “Look, Kendra, you’re only going to have these magnificent mammaries for another five hours, you’re not risking anything by letting me see them!”

I clutched at my boobs a little tighter. Ignoring the fact that I thought she liked girls, it was still creepy as hell that she wanted to see me topless. “Just, please, no looking, okay?”

She sighed again. “Fine. You get this dress on and then we’re gonna have some fun.”

I gulped as she turned away from me. The concept of “fun” worried me.

9.

“Oh, baby, you look fantastic!” Mom said, amazed. I filled out the dress a little more than I thought I would, and my legs were completely exposed, to say nothing of the cleavage I was showing off. I smoothed the dress under me and sat down at the kitchen table.

“Thanks,” I said, nervously. Gabby sat down across from me, and Mom sat at the remaining seat. “I didn’t honestly think this would look good on me.”

“Please, girl, everything looks good on you,” Gabby said, an odd sparkle in her eye. “I just wish I looked half as good as you do in those outfits.”

I felt myself blush. “C’mon, you’re hot enough.”

“Whatever.” She leaned back in her chair. “So, when does your cousin leave?”

Mom answered, “Tomorrow morning. She’s napping right now.”

Gabby and I knew that already, but there was no way Mom could have known that we knew. Our conversation proceeded from there to everyday topics: Mom asked Gabby about her parents, we talked about what Gabby and I planned to do over the summer, and just anything. It was no different than any conversations I had with my mom on a daily basis, but something felt different about it, and not just the fact that I was wearing a dress.

My thoughts began to drift. I began to focus on what might be different about this. I couldn’t get it out of my head. That was when I realized I was looking at Gabby’s chest on accident, and looked away as quickly as possible. She was wearing one of her tighter shirts, and it was stretched across her like it was holding on for dear life.

“Honey? You okay?” Mom asked.

I nodded. “Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. Just, thinking about stuff. And things.” I got up from the table and started for my bedroom. “I’m gonna get changed and go for a walk.”

“Okay, baby. Be careful! I’m sure there are some boys you’re gonna attract around here.”

“Yeah,” I muttered under my breath, “I know.”

10.

The sun was starting to set as I made my way back home. The walk did wonders for helping me clear my head, which was exactly what I left the house to do. I prayed that Gabby would be gone when I got back to the house, otherwise I’d actually have to talk to her about it, and somehow I felt our friendship wasn't surviving that conversation.

Unfortunately, my mind was made up for me when Gabby was leaning up against a street light a couple blocks away from my house. She had a weird look on her face. “Um… Are you okay?” I asked.

“No.”

“Why?”

“Don’t change back.”

I felt surprised, even though I thought this was the conclusion we were going to end up with anyway. “What? Why are you saying that?”

She rubbed at her arm. “Look, Ken… You’ve gotta have it figured out that I haven’t exactly had a boyfriend. Like, ever.”

“So?”

“I don’t like guys. Attraction-wise, I mean.” She looked away from me for a second. “C’mon, you’ve gotta have that figured out by now.”

I shrugged. “I sorta got the idea from earlier. And then the I wanna see your boobs thing didn’t help.”

“Oh, good, so this isn’t a total surprise for you. Please, please, ask your cousin to tell her witch that you wanna stay a girl.”

I folded my arms under my breasts. “Are you saying you wanna date me, but you don’t wanna date guy me?”

She sighed. “Basically, yes. I’m just not attracted to guys, okay? I’m gonna be honest and say I don’t even know if I like girls, but I like you as a girl. Does that make any sense?”

I took a moment to think. “It makes a little sense. But you could always ask Amy to have that witch turn you into a guy, y’know.”

She shook her head, rapidly. “No way. Just because I don’t like guys doesn’t mean I wanna be one. Guys have hair in places I like being hairless, and I happen to love playing with my boobs and fingering myself - speaking of which, you should totally try both of those things before you change back.”

I blushed. “Uh… I’ll think about it.” Granted, not like I hadn’t thought about it a lot of the day. “But, look, this is kinda weird, y’know? I mean, I really wasn’t expecting this.”

She nodded. “I know, but I needed to get it out. You’re the only guy I’ve ever had something resembling a crush on, and now that you’re a girl, you’re perfect. I… I know it’s selfish, but I want you to stay this way.”

I saw that she was serious about this. It was a look I’d never seen in her eyes before, and I’d seen all kinds of looks. The only words I could muster were, “I need time to think.”

11.

“I don’t know what to do.”

Amy had a surprised look on her face. She sat cross legged on my bed, a concerned look on her face. She rubbed at her chin. “This is serious.”

“I know.”

“You need to think about this.”

I know.”

“And I think you really need to get a dog.”

I sighed. I clicked on another picture that the website showed of the Huskie. He was a beautiful looking dog, and the idea had crossed my mind more than once. “Really? Dogs are hard work.”

All pets are hard work.”

“What if Mom doesn’t like him?”

Clearly, she’d been listening to the conversation, as I heard Mom shout from down the hallway, “Buy the dog if you want a dog!”

I glanced back over at Amy, who was doing her best not to burst into laughter, and I couldn’t blame her. I was almost there, myself. After about a minute, the both of us just gave up and started laughing loud enough that we could probably wake the dead.

Ten minutes of laughter and one email about the dog later, Amy and I were finally calming down. I started wiping tears from my eyes, as I’d been laughing too hard. When the both of us actually stopped laughing, I told her the one thing I’d been putting off ever since I got back home. “Gabby wants me to stay this way.”

Amy sat there looking surprised. “No way.”

“Yeah.”

“But, she didn’t seem like a lesbian.”

“I guess I’m the only guy she’s ever had a thing for.”

“Holy shit.”

“I know.”

“What are ya gonna do about it? I can text Ms. Malski, if you want.”

I shook my head. “I don’t want to just make this decision now, if you know what I mean. I wanna put careful thought into this.”

“That’s a great idea, but you sorta have until midnight, which is only a couple hours away.”

And,” Mom said, standing in the doorway, “you have to think about how that would affect more than just you and Gabby.”

I felt myself blush. “You heard that, huh?”

“I did. I assume you were going to talk to me about this, as well?”

I nodded.

“Good. I don’t want you making this decision lightly. If you stay Kendra, you’re running into a whole mess of problems with school next year, with getting your ID changed, with relatives. And that’s not even considering the anatomical problems you’re not having to deal with in your little twenty-four hour party here. Being female every day of your life isn’t the picnic you boys think it is.” That was said with a smirk. “I love you either way, baby, and you’ll still be my child either way, but think about everything that’ll change if you decide to stay Kendra.” Mom turned and walked back down the hallway, away from my room.

I sighed and turned to Amy. “Is there any chance your witch friend can give me an on/off switch?”

12.

Gabby started talking before I even had a chance to open my mouth. We’d agreed to meet at our usual hang-out spot, which would be a make-out spot to anybody else, as it was a hill that overlooked town. In fact, there were probably dozens of couples we knew that used this place as a make-out spot.

“I know what you decided,” she started. She lied down on the hood of the car, which had to be hot considering the temperature and the fact that I’d just killed the engine. “I know what you decided, and I’m just gonna havta be okay with that. I freaked you out earlier, didn’t I?”

I nodded. “Yeah, but, I haven’t made my decision yet.”

She sat up. “Huh?”

I crawled up on the car and laid beside her. “I said I haven’t decided yet. I’ve only got an hour and a half left, so I’ve got to make my decision soon.” I was holding a bottle of Mountain Dew and unscrewed the cap. “I’m sorta confused on where to go.”

“Look, I’ve thought about what I said before, and I really shouldn’t have pressured you like I did.”

I shook my head. “Don’t worry about it. I’m sure if it were you that was going through this gender change thing and I was the gay one, I’d probably do the same thing.”

She giggled. “Yeah, I’d just like to see you as a gay guy.”

I shrugged. “If I stayed a girl, I’d be a gay girl.”

“Still. How much to which side are you?”

I shrugged again. “I dunno. On the one hand, we’re so close that I don’t think our relationship would be screwed over badly if I went back to being a guy. On the other, I can’t say the idea of dating you isn’t something I’ve thought about before.”

“Okay, the double negative sorta confuses me. So, are you saying that you have thought about dating me?”

“Yeah.”

“So, is this a 50/50 shot that you’ll stay Kendra?”

“Yeah.”

“Is there something I could do to sway your decision?” she asked with a smirk.

I laughed. “No. But there’s something we can do, either way.”

“Huh? What?”

I put the cap back on my Dew and dropped it to the ground beside the car. I didn’t answer her with words, I just rolled on top of her and put my lips on hers. Our tongues met quickly, intertwining. My hands gripped her face, and then I felt one of her hands on my boob. The feeling was really, really weird, but I just kept kissing her. That hand finally slipped under my shirt, and then I felt her fingers working their way into my bra. Her fingers rubbed at my nipples, which were starting to harden.

I let go of her face but I kept up the kiss. One of my hands went down to her shorts and I unzipped her. I slid my hand into her panties, completely on autopilot now, and inserted a finger into her vagina. I began to rub at her private area and pulled my face away before her teeth clamped down on my tongue.

“Ooh, sorry… You’re just… So good at this…”

The hand that wasn’t playing with my nipple moved to my pants, unzipped them, and worked its way into my panties. For the first time in my life, I felt a finger inside me. The sensation took my breath away, and then I started to feel the juices inside me flowing. Almost as if we were in sync, Gabby started to moisten up as well, and while the feeling was odd, it wasn’t unpleasant.

We were both moaning at about the same time.

I pulled my hand out of her panties and pulled my shirt and bra off, doing for her now what I’d refused to do earlier. She did the same, and I saw her exposed boobs for the first time. I brought my head to one and started licking at her rock hard nipple, which caused her to moan even harder. Once again, her hand slipped into my panties and I felt her finger inside me again.

Gabby pushed me away from her tits and then rolled us over, putting herself on top. She paid me back for my nipple suckling by doing the same to my boob, and yet another new feeling hit me straight in the chest - literally. The feeling of her tongue on my nipple and her finger in my cunt brought me to orgasm quickly, and this wasn’t the same as when I came as a guy. My whole body shuddered, as the pleasure rolled over me. I moaned so loud I was afraid somebody in town would hear me.

I kissed her again, our tongues touched once more, and then our nipples touched. The feeling was electric, erotic…

Exciting.

13.

I woke up with Gabby’s hand on my boob and my hands on her’s. I went to get up, but she was on top of me, like she had been before I fell asleep. About three seconds after trying to get up, I realized her hand was still in my panties, her finger resting exactly where it had done such wonderful things last night. I eased her hand out and gently slid out from underneath her. Clearly, everything we’d done last night had worn her out more than me.

I quickly found my discarded bra and shirt and slipped them back on, after making sure there wasn’t any dirt to rub against my skin. My body felt a little more sensitive, oddly. I wondered if it had anything to do with all the contact or just sleeping on the hood of a car all night long.

I reached into the car and pulled my phone out of the glove compartment. It was almost dead, of course. I’d left it on the whole night. Before I shut it off, I noticed a dozen texts from Amy. That was when it hit me: I was still Kendra. I hadn’t changed back yet, even though I was supposed to change back at midnight.

I moved back over to Gabby and gently tried to wake her up. “What?” she asked when I finally got her awake.

“I’m still Kendra, in case you didn’t notice.”

“Oh. I was kinda hoping you’d decided to stay that way.” She sat up and put her clothes back on. “Wait, you haven’t decided to stay, right?”

“No.”

“Then why are you still Kendra?”

“I don’t know! Lemme just drive you home, and then I’ll go home and find out what’s going on.”

She nodded, then hopped in the car and fastened her seatbelt. Before I started the car, she leaned over and gave me a kiss on the neck. “For somebody who’d never felt the inside of a pussy before, you sure knew what to do with one.”

14.

I shut the engine off and just sat there in the car for a little while. What would I do? I could stay female and actually have a girlfriend, or I could go back to being male and Gabby would just be a girl who happened to be my friend. Neither seemed like bad options. I wished I had hours to think about it, but I needed to get inside and explain to Mom where I’d been all night.

I grabbed my phone again and walked up to the house, opened the door, and there was Amy carrying her bags. “Geez, what took you so long? My bus leaves in a half an hour.”

I sighed. “Sorry.”

“I tried calling you last night. How come you didn’t answer?”

“Sorry, sorry. I was just… Well…”

She rolled her eyes. “You don’t have to tell me every detail. So, you gonna change back or no?”

“Which should I do?”

“Uh, that’s your decision, cuz. Did you enjoy being the girl in the relationship for a day or do you just wanna go back to being the guy you didn’t have a problem being?”

I sighed again. “Just lemme go apologize to Mom real quick, and then we’ll go, okay?”

“Yup.”

I took a deep breath and walked inside the house, where Mom was sitting on the couch, watching TV. She looked over at me and smiled. “I was worried about you.”

I nodded. “I know.”

“Have you made your decision yet?”

I shook my head. “No.”

“Well, don’t leave this up to a coin toss, understand? Now get your cousin to the bus station and hurry home. Her sorceress friend said you have to be asleep for everything to change back if that’s what you decide.”

I nodded. “Yeah, I’ll do that.”

“Ken,” her voice took a softer tone, “it doesn’t matter which you choose, pick the one that makes you the happiest.”

I nodded.

15.

I turned the ignition off when we got to the bus depot. I sighed. “I still don’t know what to do.”

Amy looked like she was about to burst into laughter. “Seriously?”

“Yeah.”

“Have you and Gabby talked it over?”

I shook my head. “Well. I mean, if you count the pre-sex stuff.”

She smacked me on the back of the head. “I said I didn’t want to hear the details.” She unbuckled her seatbelt. “What did you talk about?”

“She just basically asked me if I’d stay Kendra.”

“Really? A basic question like that and then you were scissoring like maniacs?”

I shot her a glare. “We didn’t scissor. And you said you didn’t want details.” I tilted my head back and looked up at the ceiling of the car. “Why does this have to be complicated?”

“Because you found out your cousin knows a sorceress, your best friend is a lesbian and you’ve been a girl for a day. Girl brains immediately complicate everything.”

I unbuckled my seatbelt. “I guess.”

“Look, Ken, not to rush you or anything, but you really do need to make a decision.”

I sighed. “I know. I know! This is just the hardest decision I’ve ever had to make.”

She smiled. “Oh, please, fashion choices were a tough decision for you before you got the body to show them off.”

“Not my point.”

“Yes or no.”

I took a deep, deep breath. I had some real consideration to do here, and only a minute or two to do it. I didn’t have a problem being either boy or girl, and nothing really big would change either way. Mom would still be there, Gabby would still be there. The only change aside from my body would be that if I stayed a girl, Gabby and I could actually date.

But then there were the problems with staying a girl. School, periods, getting hit on by guys. None of those actually seemed horrible, but they were hassles. School was the biggest problem, because it meant either exposing myself as transgender or passing myself off as somebody new. The girl named Kendra hanging out with all of the boy named Kenny’s friends would screw up that illusion quite quickly.

I exhaled, finally, and said, “I wanna go back.”

I looked around the car and realized that Amy was nowhere near me. I got out of the car and found that she was pulling her bags out of the trunk. “Sorry,” she said, you were taking too long.” I rolled my eyes. “So, did you choose?”

“Yeah, I’ll go back.”

She hugged me. “Okay, I’ll text Ms. Malski while I’m on my way home. Just go home and take a nap, and you’ll wake up Kenny again.” She backed away and picked up her bags. “Well, time for me to go, cuz. Don’t hesitate to call or text, got it?”

I nodded. “Bye, Amy.”

She flashed me a smile, then walked up to the bus she was taking and waved to me just as the bus passed by. I waved back, then sighed for the billionth time and got back in the car.

16.

I pulled the car in the driveway and sat there. I wasn’t tired, yet. I knew I would be, eventually. I got out of the car and walked into the house, gave Mom a hug, then went into my bedroom. I had time to kill before I eventually felt the need to take a nap. Now I just had to find out what to do to kill said time.

My phone rang, Gabby’s picture popped up on the screen. I wasn't sure if I wanted to answer it. Even though she had said that she’d accept my decision, I couldn’t help but feel she’d be disappointed in my choice. I held the phone to my chest and waited for it to stop ringing.

I set the phone to vibrate and set it down on my desk. I reached into my desk drawer and pulled out the notebook I’d started that elf story the day before. Writing always passed the time, and I could even use my experiences in my transformed body as research. What better way for a guy to write about a voluptuous female elf than having been a voluptuous female himself? Granted, I had no experience on the elf part, but nobody really did.

Seven pages later and I’d been proved right about the time passing. Suddenly it was dark outside and I was struggling to keep my eyes open. Had I really written for so long that it was night time now? Sure, Mom had dropped by and left me a sandwich in the meantime, but that was the only thing I remembered aside from writing. I’d skipped right past naptime and straight into bedtime without even realizing it.

I looked over what I had written. That was something I did whenever I considered myself done for the day. I’d gotten my elf maiden from her hometown to a dwarf kingdom not far away, and given her a bow for a weapon. I’d even introduced a love interest in a human guy who’d pledged his life to her in exchange for lifting a curse on his village. It actually seemed kinda sweet the more I thought of it, though the idea of a guy falling in love with me was creepy.

“Are you finally done?” Gabby asked. She was sitting behind me, on my bed. When had she come into the room?! How hadn’t I noticed her walking into the room?! “I’ve been sitting her for three hours waiting for you to get out of your little trance there.”

I blushed. “Uh… Whuh when did you get here?”

“Like I said, three hours ago. Your mom even brought in a plate of sandwiches and had a conversation while you were out of it.” She took a drink of the soda I didn’t notice. “You ate most of the sandwiches, by the way. You’re lucky you’re going back to being a guy tomorrow, otherwise you’d have to start paying attention to fatty stuff.”

“Why didn’t you say anything?”

She shrugged. “You only get like that when you’re really into it, and I thought it might be like people sleepwalking, y’know? I didn’t wanna accidentally hurt you or anything.”

I sighed. I guess it wasn’t impossible that my writing trances were like sleepwalking. I didn’t think I got into them enough that Gabby had ever noticed them, though. “Okay, I’ll take that. How come you came over, anyway?”

“You weren’t answering your phone and I wanted to know if you wanted to go see a movie.”

“We just went to the movies yesterday.”

“Yeah, but that doesn’t stop me from being bored today. You wanna see a movie?”

I shook my head. “I’m actually starting to get tired. You wanna just watch TV with me till I fall asleep?”

She smiled. “Now that sounds like couch cuddling.”

“More like my bed.”

“Ooh, even more fun.”

I walked over to the bed and poked her in the chest. “Not that kind of fun. As good as it was, not when my mom’s in the house.”

The smile faded. “You’re no fun when your mom is home.”

I sighed. “Whatever. Move over, I’m laying down. You pick a movie.”

17.

Of course she picked something on Lifetime. I was kinda bored watching it, which did wonders for my fatigue. More than once, I had to struggle to keep my eyes open. I would have just let myself sleep, but I wanted to make sure Gabby went home before I did. As much as I enjoyed what we did the night before, I didn’t want her doing anything with me that could potentially keep me stuck as Kendra.

“Why aren’t you crying?” she asked, wiping at her eyes with a tissue.

“Because I’m just about asleep and do I really need to cry about a woman winning a court case? Why isn’t she happy?”

“Because her husband is innocent and she knows it! She wanted it all thrown out, but her lawyer went ahead anyway. This is actually depressing!” She wiped at her eyes with another tissue. I had to admit, that was awfully sweet to know she had a tender side. “So help me, I will find a movie to make you cry.”

I yawned. “Not tonight, you won’t. No offense, but can you go home before I fall asleep?”

She sighed. “Fine, I’ll go. I was a little interested in seeing how the process worked, but I’ll go just to please you.” She was smiling.

I laughed. “Whatever. I’ll see ya tomorrow so we can see how my new stuff looks on me without boobs.”

“Not as good, but still adorable.” She hugged me. “See you tomorrow.”

18.

I could see both my bodies floating in the air. My male body was sitting down, looking all sullen and sad, like I was regretting something. My female body had a similar look, but more hopeful.

I possessed neither body, and simply seemed to be some sort of floating nothing. I moved toward my bodies and tried to reach for them, but I couldn't.

My male body fell off of what it was sitting on, and began to convulse. I tried to help it, but being a floating nothing, I just couldn't do anything.

Help me! my female body screamed, an expression of pure pain on her face. I looked down at my male body and watched him die. What could I do? Become! What did that mean? Become?

She put a hand to her chest, over her heart, and nodded. I moved closer to her, but she backed away. She shook her head and pointed at my male body. Become.

I realized what she meant. She wanted me to become one with my male body. I moved into him and the convulsions stopped. I opened my eyes and my female body smiled. Happy. She began to fade, but her smile and her warmth remained. In spite of that, I felt like I would need her.

The warmth remained, but her presence was gone.

19.

I woke up and immediately knew that I was male again. Lil’ Kenny was standing at attention, no doubt thanks to the panties I was wearing. I took a deep breath and let it out. At once relieved and depressed at the same time.

I walked over to my desk and turned on my lamp. I looked at myself in the mirror and laughed. Two days female and it was like I was rediscovering myself. Surprisingly, the thing I missed the most about my female body was the blonde hair. I wondered if Mom would have a problem if I bleached it.

I pulled out my notebook and sat down to write. I didn’t much want to go back to sleep. Alleviating my fears that my elf maiden story was just Kenda expressing herself, I was just as lost in my writing as before. So much so, in fact, that when Mom walked in, I didn’t even notice until she threw my pants at me.

“Get dressed,” she said, “and as cute as those panties are, you should probably wear boxers.”

“Why?”

“The doctor. You have a scheduled physical before school starts, remember?”

I sighed. “Oh, yeah. I’ll be dressed in a minute.”

“Good.”

“Hey, what would you say if I bleached my hair?”

“Just so long as that's all you bleach. Keep the manscaping to yourself.” She smiled, then shut the door.

I laughed. Mom probably gave me too much freedom.

up
103 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wasn't expecting any of that,

Wasn't expecting any of that, so all in all very interesting indeed. Wonder if Ken will decide later to become Kendra and stay that way. If the woman can change her, perhaps she can also change history so that Ken has always been a girl, so her ID and school and 'normal' life is okay.

Ken is

A bit of a dork!! Unable to realise where happiness, love, acceptence can be obtained. Instead wobbles around with indecision and choosing to remain within status quo.....frustrates me to no end.
Hopefully Gabby will be able to talk/demonstrate some
comments sense logic..and a touch of love..
OK...I'll try and calm down..
a

alissa