Shadowsblade: Four funerals and a Movie part 4

Printer-friendly version

This is the story of a man who finds a magic box, one that changes him into a Teenage Drow girl (a dark elf) and he has to deal with the very sudden change. Then handle all the memories of a Drow that was 'made' for a long lost war. This new part of him, has 40,000 years of memories of fighting that war. She has to deal with all that pent up PTSD, her enemy is here, but she loves her. Her old Queen is here and she wants to kill, that Queen ohh so bad!

So far in the story, Rohanna is being sent to a high school for mutants. While in school, she has to learn to keep that temper in check and her vast skills at killing others! She has been attacked in Boston while shopping, by her new lover by accident of fate and by an assassin that nearly kills her.

The last major hurdle in her short new life, is that a science project gone mad! Has made an exact clone of her and linked it mentally to her every thought, it reacts like an extension of her body now.

Now she journeys to LA for work in a film after coping with the loss of the old Queen and other things along the way, all the while dealing with that old human life of 'his' creeping up!

To my readers new and old--the new section is a try at introducing the long story in a short way, But if any of you want a shot at writing it better? Please do so and send me your best!

Copyright © 2016 by Shadowsblade

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including
photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods,
without the prior written permission of the Author, except in the case of
brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other
noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

~o~O~o~

Shadowsblade a Whateley Tale: Written by Shadowsblade
Created for war and forged in pain, dealing with demons within and
without.

In this part, Rohanna lays parts of her past to rest and more will come in the chapters that follow.
This one chapter the trip to LA is on and the studio awaits----Now she deals with that old human past and the pain of it!

To all my readers, thanks for your posts. I do read each one and some of the ones posted recently, they added to my ideas on where to go in long term plot ideas! So keep posting and thinking out there!

---------------------------------------------------------

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~


Tuesday May 1, 5:00 AM
'Top of the mark' Suites floor Six

The alarm clock in my room blares out a radio station chosen at random to wake me up, like I will ever really need one in my new life ever again. That sound finds both of me sitting on the edge of my bed, just staring out the open doors to the balcony beyond and the studio beyond that laying in the valley.

Violet gives the clock a very harsh slam with her boot to shut it up! Then flies over to the table and snatches a cookie from the stack still resting there from last nights little snack I had brought in.

With a heavy sigh coming from me, I lift my face from resting in my hands to see that warm sun filling the valley, "Well time to get up, face this past of mine and I hope this day goes well for me?"

Just as I stand up and wrap a silk robe around both of my bodies. Samuel knocks at my door lightly, "Miss may I come in?"

"Yes Samuel please do?"

After I said that, he and two others slipped quietly into my room and whisked the nights plates away very quickly. Then he placed a large tray in its place and that was soon joined by another. The last person was busy making sure that the small fridge was filled and left several glass pints of juice cooling over ice in the sink, with glasses stacked next to them on the small counter top.

Samuel next very fast, laid out the plates off his tray onto the table, "A plate of chocolate chip pancakes for Violet, cinnamon waffles with lots of butter for Lilac. And for the Miss, both of those dishes, with several eggs served in a few different styles for taste and lastly a huge serving of fresh cut fruits for all." he counted out the setting to me.

"How did you know Samuel what I might have wanted this morning?" I had to ask him, as he quickly did his work.

"I have my ways Miss and you need this to start the day on. I would shower quickly while the tea brews up and the juice is in the sink!...Have a good morning!" he said with a near zing and he was gone out the now closing door.

I took his suggestion to heart, made a beeline to my shower and got quickly cleaned up for the day. In a few minutes I was back in the room, nibbling on the pancakes while the twin me brushed out the others long hair and after that plate of pancakes was finished we swapped places, eating and brushing out long hair.

When that was all done and as ready for the coming day as one could be. I walked into the living room, to find everyone else up and ready. Gwen looked happy and content. Bill was hugging Jineen close and this time she was dressed to come with us.

"Hey did you get breakfast in your room too Rohanna?" Gwen beamed at me.

"Yep sure did, Samuel did a great job and knew what I really wanted, even Violet and Lilac!"

Jineen laughs at both of us, "I can get use to this kind of life, no cooking, no cleaning and lots of time on my hands!"

"Well lets go and see what happens today?" I sigh out in stereo.

"You doing that 'stereo Rohanna' bit will always seem strange to me!" Gwen laughs.

"I only seems to happen when I am stressed or confused. But after Sara helped me, it got a little better...I guess?" I admit to her.

"Yep you did! But lets get going now?" Gwen tells me as she hits the door going out.

"What did Samuel put in your food this morning and got you moving like that?" I had to ask after watching her 'drag ass' for nearly an hour just yesterday at this same time.

"Ohh I had peanutbutter cup pancakes and some tea! Boy was that great." Gwen tells me with a more than energetic bounce in her step.

Right then, I have the happy shrieking of Violet in my head and I know for a fact it is not going anywhere soon! ~"OHHHH I want, I WANT, I WANT!"~

Then she starts for real, "I WANT, I WANT!" Violet howls in my ear.

"Good going Gwen, now she will not shut-up for hours I bet!"

"Glad to help you out in anyway I can!" she sasses me back.

A short time later, all of us had passed through the studio's main gate and hopped onto a waiting cart. When the guards saw me today going in without my illusion, that set them a little on edge looking me over. But that nice PA girl from yesterday was there and stopped any stupidity from happening.

The cart took us to the same stage and dropped us off at a new trailer sitting there. What else I noticed had changed when I peeked into the stage.

Was that the stunt mats from the other days workout, were all gone and the stage had a full wraparound back drop set up. That was in the most bright hideous green color, just like the blue we used in FX shoots back when I was last around?

With that set-up, was a crew making adjustments on a camera and setting up other things I have never seen? One of those items looked like a set of large weird rings, with several small cameras set in them.

"What is all that?" I had to ask the girl.

"That is the FX department and all that is motion capture rigs. The ring, is 3D scanning just for you and crafting costumes that will fit on the first try."

"Wow, that's lots of gear for one person?" I had to question it all.

"Well you are the main villain for most of the film now?"

"What! I thought my part was smaller, much smaller?"

"Nope Peter rewrote the whole part and made it huge! He loved you, your looks and that fight yesterday with Westly, that cinched all the changes to the script."

"Ohh well more money and fame for me I guess?" I shrug.

"Yes, fame for sure! But for now?" she leads me over to a huge trailer and swings open the door at top of the steps for me, "This is make-up and just inside you will find Jeremy or Jerm is waiting for ya. So both of you have a seat and he will get to you soon enough?"

"Okay so what is he going to do with me?" I questioned even needing make-up at this time.

"He wants to see what colors will work on you and if any of your Elvin allergies make it hard for you to wear them?"

"Great, that makes sense to me!" and I hop up the steps. Once inside, I notice a guy is standing on the far side of the trailer from me and add to that, his back is currently turned to me so he does not really even notice I am there till the door closes.

"I will be with you in a minute" he sings to me in a very strange sounding voice.

So I just sat in both chairs that faced the mirror that covered the whole wall in front of a large table full of make-up products. Seconds later he came up behind me and looked me over, "Who sent you in with this FX make-up already on?" he asked, as he flipped a brush through my hair.

"Ahh that is not make-up...this IS me." I state flatly back to him.

"Well the ears are cute but have to go!" he shouts a little and goes to grab one.

~o~O~o~

Next to the trailer, Bill was showing Jineen the whole layout of craft services inside a huge walk-in trailer and grabbing a cup of the greatest coffee he has had in years, the flavor is just perfect! Just as he turned to leave the trailer and watch the crew work on the stage, he noticed the trailer where Rohanna had ducked into... suddenly rock violently side to side.

"AWWWWW shit!" Bill barked at the world, "And this coffee was just too good, I knew it would not last!"

Then the coffee fell into a trash can with a small splash, then he ran to trailer and up the steps as the door flew opened. Just inside he found, a rather thin small man, that was gasping for each breath, as his feet dangled freely in the air and he was jammed up into one corner of the trailer by Rohanna's strong arm.

"Never touch my ears human, you do not have that right!" she was hissing at his face.

"RO, let the guy down. You're crushing his little chest bones?"

"He touched me, my ears and more than once! AND after I warned him not too!"

"Well just let him down and I or Jineen will tell him what he did wrong?" he reasoned with me.

"Okay Bill, but he has been warned!"

Bill watched as the Drow let the man down to the floor gently and placed him into a chair, he guided both of her outside and waved Jineen over to them. "Honey the guy inside grabbed Rohanna's ears, without permission and more than once after being warned. Ro had him pinned up at the ceiling for a bit as a warning to him. Could you please tell him how he goofed?"

"Ohh that was silly of him not to listen!" and she ran up into the trailer to have a short talk with the man.

Bill lead Rohanna over to a waiting bench that Gwen was already sitting on and eating her morning muffin, "What's up?" she questioned the sudden sight of all three of them.

"The make-up guy grabbed Ro's ears." Bill explained to her.

"That was stupid and a death wish!" Gwen snarled.

"Yep, but I am very sure he did not know?"

"I gave him a chance to leave me be and he did not heed that warning!" I growled out now.

"Okay, we will let Jineen tell him the rules and then go back in when she says it's all ready again? But you seemed more than mad back there, is that because of being here today again and what you might see or feel here?" Bill asked more than worried that Rohanna was not really ready for her facing this past just yet.

"I am trying as best I can. Things like what he did are just so wrong?" I almost cried and got agitated again.

"I get it."

"Are ya sure Bill?" Gwen asked.

"I have been told what he did and what that is to a elf?" Bill states back to Gwen.

"Well just to be sure, that is like grabbing boobs Bill!" Gwen warns him again.

~o~O~o~

Inside the trailer, Jineen hands the shaking man a bottle of water and readies a hot wet towel for him. "Jerm is it?" she asks next.

"Yes...and that girl is a psycho!" he shouts.

"No she is not and do you understand what you just did?"

"I was doing my job! I tried to pull off those fake ears and found the glue was on really well. She said 'don't?' But I know my job and grabbed a spray bottle of adhesive release to get them off her. So I can test some other make-up on her and still they stuck!"

Jineen starts laughing at the man, "Do you know why they are so well attached?" she laughs harder.

"No why and I want a cop to arrest her, she hurt me!"

"Jerm...those 'ARE' her real ears. Rohanna is a real elf, A Drow and touching one like you just did...you might as well have grabbed her breasts! As to a Elf, it's the same exact thing to them!" she warns him.

"No way!" he shouts back at her.

"Yes WAY! and I can get Peter Martin in here to tell you...then he will fire you?"

"Ohh shoot! Awwww no, but I should call a cop for that assault on me?"

"And I will have him or her, arrest you for sexual assault on a teenager!" she warns back, "So just drop it as a learning experience and get back to work...shall we?" she grinned down at him like a true predator should that had trapped prey!

~o~O~o~

Jineen waves to Bill from the trailer's door and gets Bill's attention on her with a whistle. After he spins to look at his girl, she says softly to him, "Bill all done in here, we are ready for Rohanna again."

Once she guides both Drow back in with her and to the twin chairs at the mirror, she begins introductions with a wave, "Jerm this is Rohanna and Rehanna, pleases don't ask which is which? Because I sure don't know? But ask for Rohanna and either will answer to that?"

"Ro this is, Jerm and he has been set very straight to what is going on here today. So lets get back to work....humm?" she smiles and moves out the still open door.

"So Rohanna, it looks like I goofed up. But lets start out with doing a make-up formula test on your skin, in a spot that will not bug you because of allergies?"

...."Okay!" the Drow twins sings out....

"Ahh stereo, funny. But what brand do you use at home?"

I tell him the brand that Nikki and Gwen use. A very expensive organic brand that is made in a small shop nearby the school in Boston.

"Humm I know that one, that tells me what you might have issues with and how to go about doing your make-up!" he grins at me in the mirror.

A few hours later, Jerm waves back to me as I walk away from his trailer, "Good seeing you and love that long hair. I have what I need to know and will send samples over to you to test out very soon?"

"Fine Jerm, send them all to my school and I will call you with anything good or bad?"

When I glance back to the stage, I spot him just walking out. A older gray haired man just hitting his sixties, Six foot six and over three hundred. Most of that still muscles at his age. He is balding just a little and wears glasses around his neck to read it looks like. As he walks from the stage loading doors, he limps just a little bit on one leg and favors it when he stands still.

That man and who he is, drifts through my mind or Jack's part of my mind. We met years ago when Jack was just starting out. This man is Arthur Bassett. He was a huge man thirty years ago, a football player in college and some semi-pro football after that, till his right knee blew out. Then he moved on into film work and met Jack...now me, back in the late Sixties.

"Hey cantaloupe head!" I shout at him, while giving him a huge evil grin and place both of my hands just resting on my hips...daring him to talk shit back to me.

~o~O~o~

Arthur, hears drifting from behind him somebody's voice shout out, "Hey cantaloupe head!"

He spun around on his good leg, looking for the one person who world DARE say that insult to him and found a girl staring at him. But not just any girl, the twins Drows that were doing this movie and why he was working here today doing 3D body scans of them both.

Jack Miles was the only person on earth, that ever called him that to his face and lived. That nickname was gained when during a FX shoot with some fire in it. Arthur had accidentally burned off all his hair and looked like a cantaloupe for WEEKS!

It took several poundings on crew members, to end that insult being used by all of them, all but one...Jack and he would not stop. Because he had earned the right to say it to Art, over the many years that they knew each other.

But instead of finding Jack standing there, this girl stood there and her exact twin stood next to her. But as she stood there with her hands on her hips and grinned at him. The look in her eyes, the crooked evil grin, rocking back and forth on her feet, the tilt of her head...just so?

That kid could not be Jack's kid, he was dead long before having any and even if he had one? And he did not know it, that kid would be way over thirty years old or more by now!

"Who told you to say that to me!" he shouted back at her and started to stomp over her way. Looking very much like Godzilla marching on Tokyo! As his crew scattered about and out of his way.

"It's me Art!" she throws up both her arms in protest and shrugged to him.

"NO WAY girl! You tell me what moron on this set, told you to call me that right now!" he bellowed at her again and stomped on closer, while the small crew knew to scramble out of his way or sight.

Now Arthur was mad as can be and who ever told her to say this...was fired or he quit! As he got closer and had to 'move' some PA out of his path with a stare that melted steel.

She spoke again to him, all with that trademark evil grin of Jack's covering her face, "Hey big guy it's me and to prove it...that Hooker that DL sent up to you in the suite in Rio. I still say it was a DUDE and a ugly one!" she smiled at him even more and the eyes she had. Even though they were all white, they had that 'Jack' look to them!

"That man is dead, the only one who knew that about me is DEAD and He died over thirty years ago!" he shouts at her for digging up demons of the past and very painful ones too!

"Hey I am not dead, just a little different is all?" she says back to him and looks to be having issues at even saying it herself. Sad issues at that.

"The only man who knows that is Jack and he is DEAD very DEAD!" he howls at the teen girl now standing at his feet.

She looks up at him and starts to cry to him, "Jack Miles is not dead, he is me and I changed to this Art?" she waved a hand over herself.

"Bullshit! Jack Miles is gone, lost, gone, never found, never buried! DEAD!" Art shouts down at the girl and finds a man walking...no creeping up behind him like someone who knows how to hurt a man and bad!

"Bill, I am okay. Let Art yell himself raw!" she said over Art's shoulder.

"Jack is dead little girl! Some poor soon to be fired soul, they told you his story and is trying to make me mad today!"

"Art, I am him...Jack Miles. I lived north of LA in a small valley, in a blue stucco house that I had built. Heck man, you even picked that damn color for me?" she cried up at him, then ran off to one of the larger trailers and slammed the door behind her with her sister following right behind.

When both twins were gone, Arthur turned his rage onto the man she called Bill, "Who was that and who put her up to this crap, I want answers now!" he shouted at the man.

"Arthur, I will not lie to you, That was exactly who she said she was and I have the videos, plus paperwork to prove it to you? If you want to take the time to see it or don't and just leave now?"

"How can that be, Jack has been gone for thirty years. Him mutating back in the seventies I get...but? He has been missing for decades!"

"We don't understand it either and we are the government buddy?" Bill laughed at huge man, "But in February, he popped up in LA and we took him to some place to look after him. Then during that first few days, he changed into her...that Drow that just ran off...the twin will take a bit more time to explain to you? If you will listen, that is?" he asked.

"I will listen to you, but this had better be true and good or I will hurt you bad!" he warns Bill and is sure he can do it!

This 'Bill' guides him to the same trailer that the twins just entered and sits him down in the living area in one of the only two lay-z-boy chairs that could hold a man that big!
At the room's other end, sits the twin crying Drows and a green haired girl that seems to be soothing her friend right now.

"Jineen honey, do you have your laptop with you and that file of Rohanna too?"

"Yes dear, of course I do. I knew we might need it today?" says a lady as she enters the trailer just behind Bill.

Jineen sets up a very top end laptop, that folds out from a few inches across to nearly three foot screen in size and is very thin! After she opens it, and gets it all set. Her hand touches the screen and a video files plays on.

One the screen, a hospital room shows up and Arthur watches as a man lays in bed there...Jack...jack Miles. Then Jack is sedated by this Bill guy sitting across from him, when the drugs take effect, a few girls and a man come into the room to look him over.

When a teen red head girl comes into the room, they all start shouting at one another, Jack nearly leaps out of bed and something strange happens that almost blanks the screen.

Just before the next file opens to Jineen's touch. The green haired girl, gets up and grabs the Drows by the arms to get them up and moving towards the door, "I don't want to see or even hear this part ever again and I know for sure that Rohanna does not. So lets get some of that ice cream I saw in the food trailer?" she suggests to her friends and shoves them both out the rear door of the trailer.

When all three girls are gone, Jineen touches the screen again and the horror starts! The hospital room was filled with light, the man and girls ran out. A team of doctors ran in and the screams started...horrible screams and shouts of pain...howls of a animal trapped that had no way escaping the agony gripping it.

Arthur watched on, his stomach churned by the sights of a twisting human and his old friend in pain...agony. Being tormented by what ever was changing his body. Jineen slid her finger to the file and tapped the screen and the video file fast forwarded over the hours.

Arthur watched the fast forward video and the small clock in the corner of the screen tick away the hours of horror and pain being shown. Then it finished, he then watched that same girl that just left this trailer, get out of that very same hospital bed and wreck that room!

The file stopped and Arthur just stared at the now still picture, the last one on the file. It showed a teen dressed in a black dress, with white skin and she was helping the Drow out from under a sheet, all with the other green haired girl's help.

"So you are telling me that was Jack and not some movie FX crap?" he had to ask.

"Arthur, I will not lie to you about this today, I might not tell you everything? But lie to you, no!" Bill tells the large man.

"So how did this happen?" Arthur asks trying hard to take it all in.

"Well Jack popped up very near where he disappeared thirty years ago. He showed up laying on top of a bronze colored metal box, one that I have no idea works and she or he is not talking about?"

"So this box did this?" Arthur shook his head at the thoughts.

"Maybe, we just don't know and the only one that does know, she is not talking to anyone? But he showed up with it and that sudden popping up, blasted out so much magical energy in one huge burst! That my company ARC, it was called in to look into it for the government."

"ARC?" he questioned, never having heard the term before just now.

"Arkham Research Consortium, a large company that specializes in this type of work among others. I work there and so does Jineen my fiancé."

"Okay, never heard of it, but go on?"

"Well ARC took him and the box to a complex in north east America and during his short stay. He changed into the Drow or some call them a dark elf that just left."

"And the twin?"

"That came later via an accident...it's a clone of the original and linked mentally. We at ARC are still looking into that. As it just happened a few weeks ago."

"Clone! How did that happen?"

"Well Rohanna...Jack...she goes to a very special school for mutants and one of the other students cloned her. Think mad scientist teenager, that is the only way to reason it out quickly!" Bill laughs.

"So she is learning how to be a elf or Drow at this school?"

"Not really, she knows how to be a Drow in every way. She has the memories of a Drow that lived before the dawn of man and that makes up most of her mind's memories. She only goes to this school, to learn how to cope with being a human changed into a Drow and one that knows so much."

"Does she have any issues with all this?"

"Ohh Rohanna has issues and a whole lot of them! We just take it slow and deal with each as they come along."

"What is wrong?"

"All the old Drow memories are for the most part very horrific. That old Drow part was nearly a slave, then was a warrior for tens of thousands of years and that hurts her at times to remember all that past pain. Next thing is that she has some magic blocking her path in life and we have no idea how to fix that yet?"

"So deep in there...in her head, is what Jack was...the Jack I knew years ago?"

"That Jack is in there, for the last few months she shoved that part of her away. But that caused a huge mess in her mind and that Drow part took over at times. That caused many issues with her not speaking english and using Drow or Elvin instead. On top of that, she got real mean at times, almost vicious."

"Tell me some parts of this thing holding her back part?"

"Well the simple list is, she can't lie...ever! None of the last thirty years she knows about, so she knew nothing of simple cell phones, computers and other things like that. Worst of all...at times she only sees the world in black and white...yes or no...there is no real 'maybe' in her life. She knows the word and the concept of 'maybe' or 'gray', but does not see it at times?" Bill shakes his head to the man, thinking of the times it came up.

"So the Jack I knew is in there and really messed up?"

"In a simple word...yes. And maybe, you can help her a bit during this movie?"

"I can do that, but one thing?"

"Yes Arthur?"

"Jack...Rohanna, She looks like a teenager? Does she think like one?"

"Sometimes she does? Sometimes she is older than all heck when she talks? But most of the time, she shows us a very hard shell and we...the ones very close to her, we know that under that shell is a hurt person that is dealing with all this."

"I will help him as best I can."

"Great and one thing I just noticed...when she talked to you. Rohanna did not call you 'sir' or use your last name. She does that with most adults and no mater how close they get. Once she starts that way of addressing one, she has not changed doing so...yet? So her using your first name, that tells me that she sees you as a real close friend right now!"

"Great, I guess?"

"It is great, and Art. Please remember that it is 'her'...not the 'him' you just used a second ago? She is not changing back anytime soon or ever."

"Got it, I just...it confuses me to say?"

"I know, I was there and I have issues seeing the man deep in there or the girl she is becoming sometimes."

~o~O~o~

Outside in the craft services trailer, Gwen had me mentally tied up making a hot fudge sundae and grabbing a few snacks to have with it. After we finished up, walked out and sat on a fender of a huge towed generator for the stage. I looked at Gwen over my sundae.

"Gwen, Art seemed to be real mad at me just then?" I said as I scooped some ice cream into my mouth.

"Well he is confused, just like you are. You just hit him with a lot just now, that you are alive and a Drow. Give the man a little time to process that...he is not a elf like us and you know humans are real slow at times!" she jests to me.

"I sure did drop a truck on Art just now didn't I?"

"Ohhh ya, you did. Think of me showing up as a human and saying that to you or Sara doing the same?"

"Ya Sara, a human. Now that would be funny!" I laughed.

A short time later, I tossed that empty ice cream cup away and opened a packaged brownie for Violet and Lilac to have. As I sat back down, Gwen hummed to music coming from the trailer next to us full of FX equipment.

"Old tune this one," she hummed on.

"Very new to me?" I nodded back to her with a grin.

"We going shopping tomorrow?"

"Have to see what's the plans for this movie stuff, but I think we can grab some time at a mall and burn that card Peter gave you?"

"We can, but you do know I want to go to Disneyland this week!"

"Sure why not do that before we go home?"

Just then, Bill waved to me from my trailer and I got up off the fender with a hop. "Well it looks like Bill and Jineen got Art up to speed or close to it?"

"We only go back in there, if you swear to me. That if you're feeling this is overcoming you, you leave right then and no delaying it?"

"So sworn Gwen, I know you have got my back." I grin to her.

"Sidhe to the end!" she raises her fist, for a fist bump and I do it with her.

Just a little later, I was sitting back in the trailer on a couch across from Art and Bill was standing in the isle nearly between us. "Well Rohanna, we got Art basically up to speed. He knows that you changed and have some issues dealing with it?"

"Thanks Bill, I knew you had this for me...somehow?" I told him while trying to stare a hole into the rug below my feet.

"Well Rohanna, I would use Jack as your name. But that is not the name for you really anymore?" Art started to me.

"No Art, it's really not. Gaea I did not want to face this now or ever. But I have to in some way or I will not get better?"

"Gaea?" he questioned me.

"Think Goddess for the elves Art and you get the idea. She..."

"She what?"

"I am not crazy, but she does talk to me at times?"

"Lets leave that for later, when I have had some good hooch!" he laughed at me.

"I can go for that some day!" I yelped more than excited.

"Ohhh no you don't!" Bill warned back at me and with a very harsh stare.

"Bill!" I whined back at him.

Art laughed at me right then, "You treating her like a kid, a real teen is funny! The Jack I knew would not stand of that?"

"Legally I am a teen Art, so they treat me like that...most of the time!" I growl at Bill and all he does is grin back at me.

"Well Bill does what he has to do, I am sure of that. But did you want to know what happened?" Art starts to choke up and seeing a man that big get emotional, means he has been carrying this around for sometime!

"Tell me Art if you want too?" I say more than really reluctant to even hear it all.

"Well, no one noticed you missing for almost three weeks, until your cleaning lady Angie came over and found the house a mess. But your car was in the driveway? She looked at what was there quickly, found moldy food in the kitchen, the garbage not taken out, plus smelling bad and noticed your bike was missing."

"I should have know that Angie would be the first one and how is she?"

"I don't know, she moved away a few years later. But I made sure she was paid for her work and I would have given her more? But she flatly and angrily turn me down...she just thought if she had seen that you were missing sooner...That?" Art started to tear up a little.

"I was already gone by then and no one could have helped me." I said flatly and more than a little coldly.

"Well Angie waited for hours not knowing what to do and cleaned nothing. Once she stopped panicking, she called the cops. Who found your phone book and called me, then Sam."

"How's Sam?" I had to ask.

"Dead, cancer tore him apart about seven years later, but he had two nice kids that I keep in touch with?"

"I will have to see them someday and talk about their dad to them?"

"Good idea I have done it, visited them a few times over the years. But the cops searched over the house real quickly to make sure someone did not kill you and then we started to search for you, plus that bike of yours that was missing too."

"That day I was riding over to Sam's when I found that box and this all started."

"Okay, but it took four more weeks to find that bike of yours. Because of all the rain and mud. When they did, I was on a film set in England and could not come to help."

"That one we were going to do?"

"Yep, that is the one and that one changed my career." Art said with some pride showing now.

"I heard it did, who would have thought that crap was going to make big money?" I laughed.

"Yep, light sticks, robots and a bad guy in black cape!"

"Then make, what four more of them?" I asked him

"Five Ro, or six counting them all?" Gwen grinned my way, with the correct answer I was looking for.

"Yep, but soon enough the cops gave up on finding you. But Sam and I did not! We paid like thirty guys to dig up that whole area looking for you, then the city just had to come in and stop us from going on."

"Thanks Art." I had to say just then, about him trying so hard to find something of me.

"Sam and me, we just had to know and had to bury a body! Not leave something like that unanswered for a real buddy, heck you almost got shot in Brazil for me and Sam!"

"Yep bad day that was!"

"What was that!" Gwen asks me, certainly digging for a very good story.

"We don't talk about that ever, just film biz gone mad is all." I say softly to her and with a nod, she drops it.

"Well soon after they gave up, the cops sealed your house and tried to take most of your stuff away to storage. I tried to get them to wait, but they would not. Because you left no will and had no relatives."

"Yes, you and I talked about that many times. All dead and gone, or never there, single kid family mom and dad...so no uncles or aunts. Grandparents died on dad's side long before he got married and mom's died when I was ten." I got even more saddened by the dark thoughts now.

"I kept close tabs on that mess and when seven years went by...they took every CENT you made. The house, cars, bikes, savings and all the stuff inside...your whole life gone. THEN they would not pay for a grave, even when I asked them too! THOSE darn robbers!" Art got so mad, he slammed that ham sized fist of his into the chair's arm in anger.

"Well, it's not your fault. That was all mine, for being dumb enough not to file one. But then there is no stone for me?"

"Nope, I thought about one over the years, but doing that? It was like saying that I gave up on ya!"

"Thanks again Art, having a grave now would be real weird?"

"For a few years I made sure your folks had some flowers, sorry I gave up on that for ya?" he started to really cry now.

"Aww come here you big lug and hug that lost buddy back to life!" I asked as I grabbed onto him and held on for a long while.

Then we talked for a long time, till the conversation was changed to my house by Gwen, "Is her house still there?"

"Yep, but you don't want it now. Some morons bought it, changed it. Then over the years VERY rich a-holes moved into the neighborhood and ruined it! Besides that house was great, just huge he...no she, had it custom built. Nearly Five thousand feet, four bedrooms six baths if you count the one by the pool and a three car garage with work shop built right next to it!"

"Yep I loved that place, I had it built to withstand a BOMB hit! Because I built it after the Seventy-one quake. All thicker, stronger walls, with sound insulation in them, doubled the roof load for snow...just incase? Marble in all the baths and kitchen, that large pool and spa!"

"Yep that house was made for a party or family. Too bad no woman was smart enough to grab ya?" he joked at me.

"Well not that I was not looking?" I winked.

"Yes, but none of them saw what I did or knew."

"What did you know Art?" Jineen asked.

"Jack...or Rohanna was better than well off, with all his work money invested and he wanted a huge family. That money meant, that he could have stayed at home for the most part and waited on his lady hand and foot!"

"I sure would have taken care of my lady and kids. Then that house was fully paid for and had land lots next to it, I could sell them off for years for even more money! Plus what I had in the bank, or invested in stocks."

"Then all of them were very stupid! I know the girl she is now and if that Jack from back then was half of what she is now? Any girl that gave up on that was nuts!" Jineen gave her opinion of me.

Art's phone rang and he answered it with a growl, then quickly hung up, "Well the stage is ready, lets get this over with? I would hop into that body bikini and robe for the first part of the 3D body scan, that takes about thirty minutes. Then the rest is in a 'ball' suit to record your moves from there and we have lots to cover today!"

A short time later, both of me entered the stage and looked around. When I did, Art spotted me and barked at the whole stage right there!

"Now lets get to work and if any of you 'leer', 'drool' or stare at her today! You are mine to hurt, consider this girl as my daughter for today and all days...all of you got it!" Art shouted his warning so loud, that I am sure some kid a mile away on the tour heard him.

As I was lead off by one if Art's crew ladies, he grabbed his cell phone from his pocket and dialed as he exited the door, "Honey, me. Could you please grab that huge fire box from the safe marked 'Jack' and bring it to location for me?.....Yes I know I never touch it, but today is the day when it finally goes home....I know thirty years of me carrying that thing around and you don't know why, just do this for me or I will come get it right now anyway?...Fine Stage Ten and see you in an hour or so?"

Back in the stage, the scanner made a 3D map of my body for CGI and costuming later, then I was moved off to get a skin tight suit fitted on me, that was covered all over in small reflective balls. Gaea how Gwen laughed at me in the silly thing! Next I was made to do many martial arts moves, attacks defends and others with Chris the stunt guy from the other day.

When that looked all done to me, they brought out swords covered in the same things and we did all the moves that I might do and I added a whole bunch to make sure they had a good base of my skills...at least what I would show anyone on film!

After hours of being ordered to...jump here, roll this way, move that way, run, walk, leap and then add martial arts moves to that over and over and over! I was done and they let me go get showered up in my trailer.

When I was done and dressed. Art knocked on my door, "You decent in there?"

Gwen opened the door in a flash and grinned evilly at him, "Rohanna decent? Not since she started dating a Lust demon that we both know back at school!"

"You are kidding me, she dates a demon?" he shook his head at the thoughts and came in with a huge metal box in hand, that he set down on the table with care and that showed it was very important to him in some way.

"Nope not kidding ya, Sara who is staying in our cottage is a Lust demon and real nice too...You saw her in that video of Rohanna changing, the one in black with the white skin? And have a seat, Ro is in the bedroom getting dressed."

"Ohh this school must be a weird place then?"

"A high school for mutants, who would have thought it being strange at all?" Gwen laughed at him.

"I might have to show up and see this place soon?"

"Ohh please do! There are students I could sell tickets to, just to shake your hand and maybe get a signed book or something!" Gwen grinned ear to ear, while thinking of plans to make loads of cash.

"Humm, film students go there too?" Art barely said and watched as two blurs of Pixies flew by him in his seat. Then landed on the table and start eating cookies, with a few fruits from a plate on the far table.

"What the heck!" he almost leapt out of his chair in shock from seeing them fly by him.

"Ohh that's nothing, just Rohanna's Pixies...Meet Violet and Lilac!" Gwen waved to both of them.

They both waved to Art, but only Violet spoke to him with a small bow added in to show respect, "Hello Art, Rohanna just told me to consider you family and greet you as such!"

"They travel with Ro where ever she goes and they are like sisters...only lots closer!" Gwen told Art something of the relationship they all have.

As I exited the bed room, I smiled at Art for being there to greet me, "Hey Art you did not have to stay here. You can go home and see your wife that I bet you have? Or your kids?" I question him.

"Well the wife is already here in my trailer and the kids are on their own now. But I have this for you...please have a seat." he waved to the couch across from him.

Gwen got up fast when this sounded like it might go bad and waved to Jineen, plus Bill out the trailer's back door, "Please get in here, this don't look good to me?" she whispered to them eating a hot dog at the crafty table.

Both dropped the food and ran over instantly, then into the trailers rear door.

Art slowly opened the top of a large fire box on the table, "When I heard they were putting your stuff in storage, I just knew that really meant...'toss everything that has no value into the trash!' So I busted into your old house and grabbed what I thought was important to you. Been carrying this box ever since, only open it to change the humidity deal-ly and close it. Moved a dozen times and this is the first thing I grab to move, right after a few personal things of mine."

Art pulls out a huge picture album, one that looks like someone took their time making 'just right' with lots of loving care.

"MOM'S PICTURES!" I shout and start crying instantly. Art hands it to me and all I can do is hug that book so close to my chest, the cover creaks under the stress.

"I knew you would want that, you said it many times and dropped it off when you traveled, till you got your own safe." Art said softly to me.

"Art, how can I?" I cried at him.

"I just got paid in full right now! Darn thing is off my shoulders and back where it belongs again."

"Now I am alive again, there is something left of that old Jack in me and not just some chalked name on a stage roof beam!"

"Ohh that one!" he laughs now, "that was one long movie and the director was so very stupid!" Art laughed remembering that day, when the chalk name was made.

All I can do is hug that album and Art takes the next thing out from the box to hand to me. A long thin dagger with scabbard, I hand that album to the other me to hold close for all I can. Then take the blade from his large open hand, "Dad's blade!" I cry out.

"Yep, I don't know why that called to me, but I took that with me that day? Maybe I should have took something else?" he asked me.

"No, dad's blade is fine. He carried this all during the war and it saved his butt many times."

Bill leans over and finally sees the blade, "That is a Marine Raiders blade, you never said that about your dad?"

"You never asked Bill?"

"What battalion?" Bill asked now wanting to know about this missed little gem of history!

"The first battalion from day one."

"Crap I missed that in your records, I must be slipping or something!" he slapped his forehead.

"I am not done," Art said again, "this was sitting on top of the photos and I had to grab it. I knew that this silly thing meant something to ya after that one party and drinking all night!" Art smiled at the old thoughts.

Art pulled out a stuffed dog, a German Sheppard by shape and color. One that had seen far better days, this one was loved by a child and anyone could see that.

I snatched from his hand at blinding speed and hugged it so closely, I could not talk any more. But one word I mumbled out, "Max!"

The room stayed silent, all but me crying as I hug that dog to death and rocked back and forth. "max"...then Gwen asked me, "What is Max Rohanna?" she had to ask.

My twin spoke next and everyone turned it's way, as she cried out too. "He was my dog, dad had is dog...Charlie. He got him, just after he got home from the marines, he trained that dog well and Charlie kept him sane till Mom married him. Then I came along and wanted him in my bed, or so mom said to me later on. But dad may have trusted that dog, but not a dog that big in a 'one plus year olds' bed. So mom bought me Max and I never let him go till I was almost seven."

Then even that twin me, she stopped talking and crying was all she did now too. Jineen got up and shooed the guys out the door fast, "Now git you two, us girls have to regroup!"

Jineen sat on the couch next me and gently laid my head on her lap. Gwen hugged the twin, to give it support and me. Jineen just whispered out one thing to me, "Now cry, cry as much as you need it."

An hour later, Jineen came out to both guys chatting over a glass of beer and sitting with Art's wife Linda. She walked over to all three of them and grabbed a glass too, "Well Rohanna is a little better now, but she cried herself out and is tired from all of this emotional rollercoaster stuff today. I think we should just go back to the room, have dinner and call it a night?"

"Sounds like your girl called it a day for all of us?" Art stated.

"Yep she did and I don't fight losing battles!" Bill laughed.

"Well see you all tomorrow or should I call Peter and tell him she is taking a sick call day?" Art suggested.

"Nope, Rohanna will be there, she made a promise to do this and nothing stops this girl from filling a promise made...ever. So we will be here at eight?"

"Yep call for her is at eight, all costuming tomorrow and all that goes with that?"

With plans made, both parties left the stage and went separate directions. Us to our room and Art, with his wife back home.

When we got to the room, Gwen helped get me ready for bed and made sure I have a small snack. She left both of us laying in the same bed, sound asleep and the stuffed Max resting between us both.

I slept like the dead that night, no bad dreams and no tossing and turning at all. Having Max with me again made that happen!

~o~O~o~

Friday May 4, 6:00 AM
'Top of the mark' Suites floor Six

Well Wednesday had gone well with costume fittings all day, we were to do more of them the next day. But someone messed up and delayed it all till Saturday at best. So Thursday was spent shopping all day with Gwen.

Boy did Gwen shop! She killed it all, she learned from a costume lady a hidden secret of Hollywood...where all the TV shows and movies send the used or not used clothes to for resale! She went nuts in those stores, most of what was there for sale. It was brand new, or very close to that and then priced less than twenty percent of store costs at best!

She filled the back of the SUV that drove us around and Jineen helped her too. for the most part, all I bought of note during that trip. Was two exactly the same style dress for the Prom coming with Josh, if I went? The only difference in the dresses, was the trim on one was a different color and just fine for twins to wear.

Jineen had spotted them, then noticed they were custom made for a very tall girl like me and that was the kicker to buying them both. Besides the fact they fit like a glove, made me look sexy as heck and hand made by a top designer label!

But here on Friday morning, Jineen had us get up and get dressed in comfortable clothes, with walking shoes! She had plans for the day and Bill did not even know them? I had an idea of what that plan was and as we hit the freeway south, then switched to the US Five. I knew for sure...Disneyland was the only thing worth seeing down here.

The trip south was not that bad, as the subway in LA over the years must have been added to. Plus the Monorail system lacing it's way through the city above that. In my day here, you took the monorail the far part of the trip and then got off to walk down into the subway for the more local stuff. Then small buses took over from there as needed.

I heard that a bullet train now did the runs between LA, SanFran, San Diego and out to Lost wages or Las Vegas to most! A great addition to the system in the last thirty years!

When we crossed the line into Orange county, you could almost make out the top of the Matterhorn ride and the castle. When we passed one road sign, Gwen read it fast and got very excited.

"We are going to Disneyland! I just thought with the delay, we would miss it?" she sang on more than excited at all of us.

"Well we have the day off, might as well use it right. As we can shop anywhere?" Jineen grinned to her.

When the SUV hit a off ramp that lead into a large parking structure, I was glued to the window and breathed out, "Boy this place sure has changed!"

"What's different?" Bill asks, as he has never been here. Jineen stays mysteriously silent, I am sure she has been her many, many times but will not say it to Bill.

"Well, the parking is one huge change, the park, it's at least double in size and all the new hotels IN the park?" to me a whole new park section was sitting on the space, that once was a huge parking lot.

A short time later, we met up with a guide at the parks gates and she hands us all a ticket each. Jineen turns to us and gives us the days plans, "Peter set us up with a guide for the day and we don't have to wait in lines!"

"Okay, but where is the ride ticket book?... One of me says.

The other finished..."Is she giving us that later?"

The guide glares at me in her surprise at what I just said, like I had lobsters falling out of my ears, "We have not had ride ticket books in thirty years?"

"Ohhh Rohanna and Rehanna, they have heard of them and expected it to be the same as the stories is all?" Jineen quickly explained it for me and lead us onward just behind the guide.

Gwen slowed down to walk right next to me, "What book Ro?" she asked and even Bill listened close, as he did not know what I was talking about.

"Back in the day, they gave you a book of tickets with coupons or tickets in various sizes. Labeled 'A' through 'E', with 'E' being the biggest in size and worth the most. That ticket was good for the best rides in the park and why they say...'E' ticket ride' to this day, for describing great or exciting things."

As we pass the admission booths, Bill sees the price list for getting into the park...Eighty dollars per person! And he just has to ask me, "What was the price back then?"

"Ahh the last time I went here with a girlfriend, it was six bucks in seventy-six?" I shrug to him.

"WOW...it's over eighty now!"

"Makes sense to me, a big mac was less than a buck and now its nearly five?" I say not to sure of the price, as I don't eat meat anymore and have not bought one recently!

Once we are in the park, the guide takes us quickly thought the major rides. I was a bit sad that some of my favorites were gone now, the cable cars, parts of old tomorrow land that may have been a bit wonky but still cool! The whole section of Bear country had changed and the sit down show for them was sadly gone. But the new to me, Toon town was very interesting and Star Tours was very fun! The new rollercoasters I found enjoyable too!

At one part near the Hunted Mansion ride, I showed them a old hang out of mine hidden at the back of the restaurant there, just next to the train entrance. The Mint Julep bar, with it's great mint julep's and fritters, that were like sugar covered fried donuts!

Gwen was easily hooked on those and so was Jineen now. Both of them had three of them while we sat and had a rest. More of a rest for Bill and our guide, then us four that were more than normal humans.

While there, I showed them the hidden in plain sight door to Club 33, the private restaurant in the park and the only spot where alcohol was served here. Right there, I made a mental note to get my membership started and wait for a spot on the list to get in that exclusive club that cost 'Ten K' per year for membership, plus forty K to join! But worth every cent in my mind!

While we were near there, reservations were made for the Blue Bayou restaurant. That was part of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride and over looked it. We would come back here for a early dinner and be in a great spot to leave to main street, so we could shop on the way out.

The part us Elves found fun was Tom Sawyer island, a very near natural place for us Fae to play in and spot that Jineen, plus Bill could sit together without us 'kids' near. We tore through the place and had a blast. Our daring and keen sense of balance kept many of the kids wondering if we lived in the place. But the one part I loved as a kid, the huge western wooden army fort was closed and being torn down.

Once we had our fill of fun, us Elves that is! It was close to dinner time and we left to get to our reservation on time. We sat and ate while watching the ride load passengers into boats that slipped quietly through the swap waters around us and deep into the ride itself.

With the guide now gone for a few hours, or until we recalled her to join us for some need. Gwen asked me, as it was just killing her, "You sure do know lots about this place?"

"I should, my house was near here and we as a family came more than once a year. Then on top of that, I made some films inside here and helped build some the rides in part?"

"What one? Jineen asked I am sure because she rode it!

"Ohh I did lots of the small control work on 'America sings' for the bicentennial stuff?" I say as I keep eating my ice cream.

"What is that?" Gwen asks me.

"It was a circular theater in tomorrowland that you sat in and it rotated to the next part of the show in that circle. All of it was made of those automated animals, each singing songs for the bicentennial. The star of the show, was a silly eagle in red, white and blue stuff!"

Jineen started to laugh at my description of the bird, but lost it when I added the next part, "The best parts were these two vultures, The Boothill Boys, that played depressed undertakers sitting in a tree twiddling their thumbs all the time!" then I mimicked them both.

As we left that section of the park behind, we walked past the castle sitting at the center of the park and unlike all the times I had been here before as a kid, then as an adult. All I cold think of was that the castle's design was utter crap and a moron Drow with one leg could get inside it! My thinking in that new way, it stuck me as really funny and I just had to laugh at it.

With a turn down main street, we stopped and I had a cast member take a photo of all five us standing in just the right spot in front of the now lit-up castle. I had been doing this all day and this was nearly the last one I wanted today. What I was trying to do, was recreate all of mom's photo album of here, but with my new family. Each shot had to be timed just right, so the taker would not notice both Pixies suddenly in the shot, each standing on my shoulders!

Now with most of the day and the park behind us, we went mad with shopping like common tourists all along main street! I ducked into the Disneyana store of collectables and tried real had to kill my credit card's limit with buying a few animation cells and other wants for my room.

When that part was finished with, I drifted over to the rest of the shops and hit up a store with lots of Barbie size dolls in it. None of them really grabbed me as being cute? So I moved into the next room of the long line of shops.

But just behind me, both of my Pixies were plotting madness without me! They figured to try on the Pixie sized clothes right there on the shelf and see how they looked on each other!

Lilac was busy pulling the dress off one doll, while her sister was all together set on trying on one of the 'princess dresses' to see if it fit her. Violet had gone a little mad and had tunnel vision from being so fixated on the dress. So she did not notice the small girl watching her...until it was too late and the kid grabbed her!

All she could do in defense was go stiff as a statue and hope the kid put her back on the shelf soon! And she had no other choice, because of her oath... Pixies never hurt a child! The young girl studied what she thought was a MOST AWESOME Tinkerbell doll in her hand, it looked so real, the leather it wore was so well done and the wings nearly glowed on their own!

She had to have this one! "You're mine! I just have to let mom see you and I am sure she will give in...but where is your price tag?" she said while twisting the doll all about.

"Young one, I am not a doll...I am a PIXIE and one that is not for sale. Could you please put me back down so I can keep shopping for clothes?" Violet calmly and politely asked the child.

"Wow it talks tooo, I have to get this one!"

"Please don't call your mom, I am real...Look on the shelf, my sister Lilac is waving at you to come over to her." Violet asked the child.

When the girl looks at the shelf the doll is pointing at, she spots a twin to the one in her hand actually waving at her to come over and now she is convinced that this is no doll...it's a real Pixie like it just said!

As she gets closer to the shelf, the twin ducks behind a box there and waves her closer, "Please come here and put my sister down here with me?"

"Neat twins...twin Pixies!" she nearly shouts out.

"Hush!" Lilac warns the girl.

"Shhhhhhh!" Violet adds in with a flurry of waving her arms at the girl, "Or our big sister will notice and we will get into trouble!"

"Ohhh sorry?" she whispers and puts Violet on the shelf next to Lilac, "is that better now and can I keep one of you?"

"No sorry we can't come with you, we have to stay with our big sisters or get in trouble that you will not understand?" Lilac tells the young girl.

"Well okay, I understand that. Too bad though, I would love to have one of you at home?"

"Are you alright? No one is hurting you at home, are they?" Violet questions the child.

"Nope, my mom and dad love me!"

"Good and what is your name?"

"Gwen!" she sheiks out and right then Gwen the elf looks her way, thinking someone is calling to her.

Gwen spots both Pixies chatting to a very young girl and mumbles out to herself, "Ohhh no, they got spotted. If Rohanna sees or hears this. She will be really mad at both of them!" and Gwen rushes over to them all.

"Ohhh here comes Gwen and she looks mad!" Violet whispers out.

"What are you two up too!" Gwen says trying to keep her voice down as her anger starts to boil!

Lilac smiles to her, "Gwen meet Gwen! We just met her, as we were looking at doll clothes?" she tries to say innocently.

"The cute sad eyes and looking sorry, they do not work on me...both of you!" she snaps at both of them.

"They are real fun and it's so cool that we have the same name!" the little girl almost shouts out.

"Yes, but we must get going?" Gwen states hoping the girl will lose interest fast!

"Hey I just thought, you see them too! I am not dreaming them up?"

"Of course we are real, SO are elves!" Violet proudly says to the girl.

"You are a elf! Ohhh can I see your ears?" she asks almost bouncing on her toes in joy.

"If I show them to you, can we get going? Because we have to stay with our friends."

"Yes...yes please!" she hops up and down.

Gwen leans down a little to the girl and moves her hair off one of her ears, "Look but no touching, as that is very impolite to do!" she warns.

"Hey they are cute and the ear rings are made just for elves!" she gushes back at her.

"Thanks and we have to be going now?"

"See ya!" the girl says back as she bounces off in a fast skipping walk towards her mom.

"Now you two, both of you are supposed to be watching Rohanna's backside!" Gwen tells them more than angry at both.

"We are, but we took a break?"

"You don't take breaks!" she barks at them both.

"We have Rohanna more than covered, there are dozens of other Pixies here and we asked eight of them to follow her. And keep her safe for us, while we shopped a little bit?" Violet grinned to Gwen.

"There are that many right here, inside the park?" Gwen questions the thoughts.

"Of course there are, with this many kids around! We Pixies would show up for this any day."

"There is a Grove here too?" Gwen keeps questioning both of them.

"Nope, but one is really close by and they just fly over to here everyday. To guard the kids here." Violet says simply.

"Humm you might want to tell Rohanna that later on tonight?"

"Ohh we will!" Lilac says as they fade from sight and back to being invisible.

After a few more stores, we all pile into the waiting SUV and it drives us all back to the hotel. Once back in our rooms, Bill and Jineen are out on their feet and they leave us elves chatting in the living room.

Soon enough Gwen got more than tired and falls off to sleep while we watched TV. So I picked her up and went to lay her in her bed for the night. When that was done, I gathered most of my bags of purchases from Disneyland and went to my room for the night.

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadowsblade here.

This story in a joint venture with a group of fan fic authors, so far this group is made up of Nuuan, then Branek and finally myself. We all got together and after a jumpy start decided to make a group of stories that all take place within the Whateley fanfic universe.

To have an idea about the main protagonist this story's will develop
around here is a short introduction.

Angels Peril a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
Tormented by the past, Angel is struggling between light and dark.

Melvin a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
They say old soldiers never die, Melvin is about to learn that the hard
way.

The Way of the Dragon a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
Born for eternity but vulnerable like a child, dragons shouldn't leave
their nest.

Every Rose has it Thorns a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan
Watch what you say around rose, could give you more trouble than you ever
asked for.
This one is coming soon, bug him for it! lol

Kelly a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan
Struggling with fate, Kelly has to deal with love and loss.

Shadowsblade a Whateley Tale: Written by Shadowsblade
Created for war and forged in pain, dealing with demons within and
without.

Vantier a Whateley Tale :Written by Shadowsblade
Ancient and Powerful Vantier awakens in a foreign world, struggling to
find her place in it.

You might ask yourself what is the Whateley Universe? To make it short,
here is a abstract straight out off the wiki.

Whateley is a Prep School for different teens. VERY different ones. Where else could a kid go to a school that has a resident demon living in the furnace? Or meet magic users, mutants of every imaginable kind, get trained in how to handle some rather odd abilities, and worry about
flunking Freshman English? Come visit Whateley Academy, nestled in the
lovely hills of New Hampshire. Just down the road from a town named
Dunwich... (Mythos jokes purely intentional).
This is the Whateley Academy Universe, a shared universe with over a dozen authors and more than a hundred stories (and counting). The stories range in size from vignettes to novels. It's a Mutant High scenario with both a strong transgender theme and a slightly watered down Cthulhu Mythos theme.

It's also very much a work in progress.'
If you want further information you will find them on.

http://crystalhall.wikia.com/wiki/Whateley_Academy_Wiki

or

http://whateleyacademy.net/

But I have to thank, Both Branek and Nuuan for their vast input and the ability they both have to 'bounce' off ideas and improve them!

To all my readers who have e-mailed me and given support--THANKS!

Please feel free, to add a review to this story and others. As those kind words are 'cookies' that keeps that muse well fed on the 'sometimes' long breaks between stories!

Copyright © 2016 by Shadowsblade

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including
photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods,
without the prior written permission of the Author, except in the case of
brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other
noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

up
231 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Great Chapter

jennifer breanna's picture

I love the thought of pixies looking after little children. Great Work

Jenni

connecting to her old life

that's wonderful, and I love the Disneyland visit!

DogSig.png

More tears

I am glad Ro got to connect to Jack's past and discover that not all that she did lose her human past. The importance of the artifacts from our past are often neglected and lost before we recognize their worth. I am glad Art knew Jack/Ro well enough to rescue and keep meaningful things even when he believed his friend was dead. The strength of their bond stretched through the decades but did not break, I am sure that bond will act as an anchor to Ro's humanity.

Another wonderful chapter to this saga.

Jeri Elaine

Homonyms, synonyms, heterographs, contractions, slang, colloquialisms, clichés, spoonerisms, and plain old misspellings are the bane of writers, but the art and magic of the story is in the telling not in the spelling.

Old friends

I'm glad she was able to connect to an old friend who didn't forget and kept looking. The things he brought her made her day.

Glad to see that with Art

Glad to see that with Art coming back into the life of Rohanna, it is helping her to cope more. Pixies in Disneyland?? Who would have thought???
Where else, when you consider the "Lost Boys", Tinkerbell, and Peter Pan. Always looking out for the children, very nice indeed.
I really remember the old E-ticket Books. They were expensive back in the day, because you also have to remember the cost of living back in the 50's and 60's. Hourly wage was like 75 cents an hour and up depending on your occupation. In 1962, I made $110.00 a month in the Air Force BEFORE Taxes.

Good old time.

Touching. At last, meeting and old good buddy can be very emotional. I am so glad Rohanna(Jack) got to be in touch with some of her childhood memories.

Meshing with the past

Jamie Lee's picture

Standing up to a bull of a man, his once long time friend, was the beginning of Ro meshing with Jack's past. It did, though, take the bull of a man a while to finally understand who Ro had been.

Art and Jack had to have been close friends for Art to have kept the items he felt Jack would want when he came back. It was evident that Art chose wisely because of Jack/Ro's reaction in seeing the items Art kept for her/him. Whether Ro understands, these items have been the things which Jack had missed and gave some trouble to Ro because of the depression Jack held onto. She may now find it easier for the two to live together since the Jack part of her has finally been able to deal with the loss of his past life.

Dealing with the loss isn't over, but an understanding has begun and will continue to strengthen as time goes by. Ro now has to learn how to allow her Jack part to help her in dealing with a time which is still foreign.

Others have feelings too.

So they

got the cliche trip to Disneyland! I am glad Ro got to reacquaint with an old friend. That would be strange for all concerned.