Mommy I don't want to try out for the baseball team again Part 5

Printer-friendly version

Mommy I don’t want to try out for baseball again! Part 5
By Princess Pantyboy

Me, Kelly, Kellie 9-year-old boy
Miley 5-year-old little sister
Mommy 42-years-old looks 21-years-old
Grandmother/Elizabeth(Liz)Wilmington 77-years-old acts like 100-years-old
Alice Goodyear/ Sister Alice Principle of St. Mary’s school
Samantha (Sam) 5-year old girl
Ms. Karen Dance instructor

All,
I added a few paragraphs from Part 4 so my story would be easier to read. I hope you enjoy my story, I am sure I missed a few spelling errors an especially errors with grammar so please forgive I am trying.
Hugs Princess

“We are here girls.” We walk inside and see a whole bunch of girls around Samantha's age and my size. All the girls are definitely younger than me but taller than me unfortunately. Finally, I see Samantha's dress back in place from the wind blowing them up. I notice my dress is also back in place covering my pull-up nicely. I don’t know how girls handle the wind blowing their dresses up so much, I will have to ask the real Miley.

A tall skinny lady walks up to us, Samantha jumps up and hugs her. “Well that was a very nice welcome little Samantha. Now who is this pretty little girl you bring with you today?”

“Oh this is my best friend in the whole world Miley she wants to learn how to do ballet like me. I have been telling her all about our class.” I see the lady looking down at me holding grandmothers hand.

I don’t know what to say as Ms. Alice starts to talk. “How are you today Karen?” I watch as Ms. Alice hugs the lady, they kiss each other on the cheek softly. I start to look around and the place is massive, I can see a whole bunch of older girls in pink leotards holding onto some type of long bar along the floor to ceiling mirrors that go the whole distance of the walls. “I brought a couple guests with us, little Miley wants to join Samantha's class if you have any openings. This is her grandmother Elizabeth, and little Mileys big brother Kelly.”

“Welcome to you all.” I watch her lean down and make eye contact with me. “How are you little Miley? That is such a pretty dress you are wearing.” The teacher says

It feels like one of those silent moments were everyone is expecting me to say something. “Umm hi, umm I am good, how are you ma’am?” I say nervously while I twist one of my pigtails around my finger as I talk.

It is a pleasure to meet you Karen, you can call me Liz. Alice has been going on how much little Samantha enjoys your school. I am taking care of my grandchildren little Miley here and her big brother Kelly while my daughter, their mother is away on business.” I look up seeing my grandmother looking around the large hallway looking out on the older girls practicing ballet. “Your dance studio looks so pretty and everyone is smiling which is always a positive sign.”

“Thank you Liz, we work very hard to maintain a nice learning environment, sort of like sister Alice here does back at St. Mary’s school. If Alice is bringing your granddaughter in here to learn ballet, we would love to have little Miley join our little group. Is Miley going to join Samantha in class today?”

I look up in shock. “What? You mean start today?” My mouth drops open in shock thinking that I will be starting ballet this very moment.

“Oh I think you should start right now little sister they will get you one of those pretty pink leotards, and matching tights like your little friend Samantha has on. I would love to see you wearing them.” I turn and I can't make up my mind if I want to smash the real Miley in her head, or just cry.

I look up at grandmother than over at the ballet teacher, then down at Samantha smiling from ear to ear. “That would be so great if she would be able to start in class today Ms. Karen pleaseee.” Samantha says to her teacher.

“I don’t see any reason why she can't start class right now. We can get you dressed in a pretty pink leotard, and some pink tights we also need you to wear dancing shoes.” I don’t know what to say I can feel tears starting to grow in my eyes but instead I stand in shock.

Ms. Karen takes my hand; we start to walk towards the door that says locker room. I see the real Miley smiling so hard I think she is going to burst, speaking of bursting I feel myself start to wet my pull-up uncontrollably. “I don’t know how to ask you this, I can tell your wearing a diaper under your pretty dress and everyone said how excited you are to want to do ballet with your best friend Samantha. I guess what I am saying is are you afraid to be here because you are wearing that diaper?” I don’t say anything I am to scared.

“I know you don’t know me yet so it is hard to trust someone you don’t know. One of our rules is that all the girls have to be potty trained before they are allowed to join classes here at ‘Karen’s dance studio’. I am willing to let that slide because your family is friends with Ms. Alice.” I have no clue what this woman is trying to say. “Okay let me put it in simpler terms. Do you want to take your diaper off and wear some big girl panties?”

I smile at the thought of getting rid of this diaper, pull-up I don’t know why they have different names there still for going potty in. “Yes I would really like to get rid of this diaper Ms. Karen.” I say, but I should have told her I didn’t want to do ballet either or wear a dress and keep my hair in pigtails. God this list is so long that I don’t want to do. The real Miley will kick my butt; I mean I never knew how strong she is and she is out of her mind too. I mean look what she did to all her long pretty hair having it all shaved off. Not like she just wanted a different hair style which she did but having all her hair shaved off is crazy who knows what she would do to me if I pissed her off.

“Okay than sweetheart I am going to let you go in the bathroom stall by yourself. I will let you take your own diaper off, and I am going to trust you to go potty while I find you a dance outfit okay sweetie?” I smile hearing I am finally getting out of diapers.

Ms. Karen opens the bathroom stall and I see it is bigger than most. “Okay Ms. Karen I will go potty and wait for you to come back.” I smile and start to close the door. I lift my dress up and slide down my pull-up and it is a little bit wet. I drop it into the trash next to the toilet, I am thinking how the pull-up got wet. I don’t remember at all peeing in it not even a little bit. Oh, well how can I remember everything. I sit on the toilet and try to go pee. I can feel a few drops of pee going into the toilet but definitely nowhere near how much I usually go when I go potty must be because I am so nervous.

“Are you okay sweetie? Did you go potty like a big girl Miley?” I am so sick of everyone treating me like a girl, I guess I am wearing a dress and my hair is in pigtails so I can't blame them for thinking I am a girl but I don’t have to like it.

I push real hard trying to go more potty and a few more drips fall into the toilet. “I went a little bit Ms. Karen is that okay?” I can't believe I am asking a complete stranger if it is okay that I went a little bit potty.

“It sounds like you are finished sweetie. You are such a big girl going potty by yourself. Do you need help taking your dress off sweetie those buttons on the back are tough for little girls to get?” I try to pull the little dress over my head and unfortunately I am locked in this short toddler dress.

I pull the dress back down; I open the door and I see Ms. Karen smiling. “You are right I can't get at all the little buttons on the back of my dress. Can you help me please Ms. Karen?”

“You are such a polite little girl Miley. I wish all the girls whereas polite as you and little Samantha.” I smile, I turn so she can get at the buttons on the back of my dress. “I guess I shouldn’t say little Samantha you are a little smaller than she is aren’t you sweetie?”

I hate to hear she is right not to mention Samantha is a lot younger than me and she is taller than I am. “Yes but I can't help how small I am Ms. Karen, I eat everything and I still don’t grow any bigger yet.”

“Oh I am sorry sweetie I didn’t mean to upset you and make you cry sweetie, I am so sorry. I am sure you will have a growth spurt soon and you will be as tall as the other girls in your class.” I feel Ms. Karen turn me around and hug me apologizing. “Do you need help taking your pretty dress off sweetie, or can you get the rest?” I want to tell her I am not a baby but that will probably hurt her feelings and she seems really nice.

I let go of the hug and smile. “No thank you I can un-dress myself, thank you anyway Ms. Karen and thank you for un-buttoning my dress too.” I smile trying to be nice to her because she is being nice to me. I wish everyone would do nice things for everyone else then only nice things would happen to everyone.

“Your welcome sweetie now here is your new dance outfit and I put some big girl panties on top since you aren’t wearing any. I am pretty good sizing little girls so I am sure your new dance outfit will fit you. I will give you a few minutes than I will come back and check on you and see if you need any help okay sweetie?”

I take the pile of pink clothes from her, I stare at them. “Umm okay I will be here.” I put the clothes down on the closed toilet, I start to pull my dress off. I hang the dress on the back of the stall door. I am standing totally naked except for my girly socks and Mary Jane shoes. God, I even look like a girl naked. My little bulge and balls aren’t really doing anything not even hanging down just like it is a large mole on your hand like a wart, yes a wart is how I would describe it. I had better put my new panties on before someone sees me naked and I go to jail for life for being in the girl’s locker room wearing a dress. I slide the plain white panties up my legs and I look down seeing no bulge at all.

I take the next item that is on the pile and it looks like tights in a light pink color. I wonder if there is a front and back. I see a small tag and will guess it is like boy’s underwear, with the tag going in the back. I start pulling them up both my legs as far as I can. I pull them, and pull them up over my new panties. I can't really believe I am going to put this on. Oh, well it can't be worse than a dress and diaper. I slide my left foot than my right pulling the super stretchy pink leotard on until both my arms slide through the sleeves. Wow this leotard is pulling up right between my legs, if I had a buldge there before which I couldn’t see one, this leotard seems to push everything up inside my body now.

Well I can't hear anyone in here I might as well go out there and see what I look like wearing this dance outfit, I think that is what Ms. Karen called it. I step out of the bathroom stall and see a whole row of sinks and over them small mirrors. I turn and there are several large mirrors that go from the floor to almost the ceiling I guess those mirrors are the mirrors the girls use to see how their whole outfit looks.

Holy shit excuse my French I guess it could be worse than wearing a dress and diaper. I think wearing some leotard and tights is the most girly type of clothes on the planet. I stare into the long mirror and there is no way anyone could say I was a boy. I look totally like a little girl from head to toe. Oh, my god how did this happen to me, if any other boy was wearing this outfit they would look like a boy wearing girl’s clothes. I look nothing like a boy at all not one part, I look totally like a girl and more like a girly girl at that.

“Oh sweetie you look so pretty in your new dance outfit Miley. I think you were made to wear tights and a pretty pink leotard sweetie. Don’t tell the other girls but you are definitely the prettiest girl in your class.” I look back at Ms. Karen hearing her sweet comments. I look back into the mirror and she is right, I do look like a pretty girl oh my god, how can that be? I was thinking I looked like a girl, but I look like a pretty girl totally. Oh, I wish mommy would get home so life can get back to normal. “Take my hand little princess.”

I put my hand out and Ms. Karen takes it and we start walking out of the locker room and I see a flash. “Oh you look so pretty little Miley; you definitely are the girly girl you have always been little sister.” I turn hearing the real Miley saying while she is smiling at me staring at me from head to toe. Oh, know she is taking pitchers of me dressed like a little girl, I walk out of the locker room wearing the ultra girly pink leotard and matching tights. “Wow you have always been a girly girl, or a sissy boy Miley. Look between your legs you have nothing there just like other girls like you hehehe.” I hear the real Miley whisper to me as Ms. Karen walks to the center of the hallway like she is going to make an announcement.

“Grandma doesn’t Miley look like the grisliest girl you have ever seen?” I have to admit I sure feel like a sissy, everything I do seems to be more girlish then the others things I was doing before. I think I am a sissy boy just like Miley said, I wonder if I was a sissy boy always. I guess it makes sense if you think about it when I was trying out for the baseball team I acted like a sissy girly girl the way I throw the ball. The way I hit the ball was like I was a girly girl everything I did during baseball tryouts screamed girly girl.

I must be losing my mind, but it makes sense the way my mommy gave me my sisters old panties and jeans to wear and I never really complained. A real boy would of no way worn those girly clothes and now I stand here wearing a pink leotard, and matching tights. Only like a real girly girl would wear, come to think of it I haven’t even worn any pants since I have been at grandmother’s house. I have only been wearing girly girl dresses and now I'm wearing a pink leotard in front of the world.

Could Miley really be right, have I always been a sissy boy or girly girl? I see Ms. Karen standing up making some type of announcement but I can't hear her at all. In my head, all I hear is me being a sissy boy, girly girl. All I hear is Miley saying I am a sissy girly girl. My daydreaming gets stopped when I hear my new name. “And Miley here is our newest student that I look forward to training and I hope all of you will give her a big welcome. Welcome Miley.” I look up seeing everyone staring at me and smiling.

“Umm yea hi everyone.” Not knowing what they were saying while I was daydreaming, the whole place is staring at me. I play with one of my pigtails nervously.

Ms. Karen looks at me and starts to giggle shaking her head. “Well looks like we have another girly girl joining our team. Welcome again Miley.” I smile seeing and hearing everyone welcoming me. Since I am dressed like a girl I must be a girly girl, when I was dressed in boys clothes I must have been a sissy boy. “Okay girls lets hop over to the balance bars and start your warm up stretches.” I notice all the little girls like me running over to the balance bar things.

“Go ahead little sister go out there with the other little girls.” I feel the real Miley pat me softly on my bottom to go out there I guess it was more of a shove. I don’t even think for a micro second I just immediately run out there with the other little girls. Wait I'm not a girl so I shouldn’t say other girls that would mean they are like me another little girl. Oh, well I'm wearing some pink leotard and tights I might as well go with it.

All us girls run over and I watch while the other girls start stretching and I just do what they are doing. Did I just say ‘us girl’s’? Oh, I sure I hope not, it was messed up when I said something that was super girly, but if I am starting to think in my head like a girl that would be way worse. Oh, god please help me stop thinking like a little girl.

“You are doing very good Miley I didn’t know you were in Ballet before. How long have you been going and where did you go?” Ms. Karen says.

I turn and look at her hearing her comments. “Umm Ms. Karen I have never been to a ballet class before this is my first class today. I am sorry I am just doing like the other girls are doing.” I continue to stretch like the other girls but now feeling more nervous because Ms. Karen is watching me. “I am sorry if I am messing up.”

“Oh, don’t worry Miley, you are doing very well that is what made me think you have had more experience. Class continue stretching.” Ms. Karen said louder so the whole class would continue to stretch. “Okay Miley let’s try something while the other girls are stretching okay sweetie?”

I stop and focus on what Ms. Karen is saying. “Ok now sweetie what I want you to do is pretty simple there is no way of doing it wrong it is just like a stretching exercise okay?”

“Yes Ms. Karen I will do my best.” I say but I am already nervous having everyone watching me like I am in trouble.

Ms. Karen smiles at me. “Ok sweetie just relax and keep your eyes staring into my eyes, and relax there is no way to do it wrong as long as you listen sweetie okay?” I nod mean I understand. “Don’t look around at anyone, now I want you to put your feet together.” I do as I am told and have both my feet together and I am looking straight ahead into Ms. Karen's eyes.

“Very good sweetie now continue to look into my eyes and start to slide both your feet apart as slowly as you can. I am going to be doing it at the same time as you sweetie so we will stay eye to eye as we both continue to slowly slide our feet apart.” I just stare straight ahead into Ms. Karen eye’s. “Oh, you are doing very good yes, now continue to slide your pretty little feet apart as slow as you can little Miley.”

I wonder what she is trying to do this is kind of boring spreading my feet apart slowly or not, but I will listen to her because the last thing I want to do is get in-trouble on my first day. On the other hand, if I get in trouble maybe Ms. Karen will kick me out of the class. Ms. Karen is being really nice to me, so far everything looks pretty easy and I don’t want to make her have a hard time if I am bad so I will do my best and try to not get in any trouble.

“Oh my god.” Is what we hear and a whole bunch of people clapping their hands. I stop looking into Ms. Karen's eyes and I see everyone in our class standing around us, with their parents and older kids from the other classes clapping their hands and someone taking pictures of us.

I look back at Ms. Karen smiling. “Okay sweetie look to your right now at the large mirrors next to us.” Ms. Karen's says

“Is that us? wow how are we doing that Ms. Karen?” I look into the mirror and I see Ms. Karen and I doing a perfect spilt with our legs totally apart and our bottoms touching the ground. In the background, everyone is clapping their hands together and the parents are taking pitchers of us.

I look back at Ms. Karen and smile also. “Okay now I want you to look back into my eyes and we are going to start slowly and put our feet back together. I want you to do that as slow as you can okay.” I smile and nod yes.

“This is the hard part sweetie to just phase everyone out, hearing no sounds at all, and just stare into my eyes?” I stare into her eyes and only see her. “Just imagine that it is just you and me alone stretching and slowly start pulling your legs together phase out one sound then all the sounds. It is just you and I sweetie.” I wish I never looked around and seen everyone staring at us, but I will do as Ms. Karen says which is just stare into her eyes and just focus on that and phase everyone else out.

I hope the other girls don’t get angry with me working one on one with the teacher. I mean I am the new girl, I mean new person so I'm sure they know I need more help than any of the other girls. The other girls look like they have been doing ballet for a long time, all the other girls are wearing the same pink leotard and tights as me but all their hair is up on top of their head, and not in a ponytail it's in a bun I think I heard one of the mothers call it.

I think their hair looks really pretty like that I bet mine will have to look like the others girls next time so all us girls have the same hairstyle. Wait am I thinking of myself as a girl again? Before I can think about it anymore I see Ms. Karen smiling at me with sweat dripping down her face and we are both standing straight up with our feet and legs together. I look around and everyone is clapping again and cheering.

“Wow that was great Miley. You were starting to make me look bad you are a natural. You did everything that I asked and you made it look so easy. I was having a hard time my legs feel like jelly now but you didn’t even seem like you worked hard at all, I can still feel the sweat dripping down my face.” Ms. Karen says and she seems happy with me but I don’t see the big deal I just did as she asked and that’s it. Ms. Karen was right the hardest part was phasing everyone out while I focused on what I was doing.

The rest of the girls come over smiling and telling me what a great job I did. All the girls are saying they can't believe I was able to do that. “Umm I know this is my first lesson and I have never had a dance or ballet lesson in my life but how long did it take you to be able to do whatever Ms. Karen and I just did?

“None of us in this class or in any of the older kid’s classes has ever did that type of split before. I watched someone do it in the state championship last year but she was a professional ballet dancer doing a demonstration. I remember in her speech to all us girls after that she said anything is possible with practice. Seeing you do it in person and up close I am going to be practicing every day. Oh, my name is Alice by the way, now we all know you are Miley.”

I look in shock hearing that no one in this class can do that type of split. “Umm well it's a pleasure to meet you Alice and everyone else in our class.” I smile not feeling as nervous. “I have been small my whole life maybe that is why I can do it. My big brother always teases me that I'm not good at anything so I will have him eat those words hehehe.” I giggle like the little girl I sound like and so does Alice and a bunch of other girls in my new class that have surrounded me while we are talking.

“Miley Is that your big brother standing next to that old lady? Plus, all of us girls have to stick together, if your big brother says you don’t do anything right I know me and the rest of our class will have words with that stupid boy hehehe.” I turn seeing Alice pointing in the direction of the real Miley, and my grandmother. I just realized I referred to the other girls in my ballet class as the real Miley as my big brother how messed up is that?”

I look back at Alice who is playing with her hair. “Yes that is him standing next to my grandmother. We are here staying with her until my mommy comes back from a business trip.” I say then realize I said mommy like a little girl would say instead of calling her mom like a boy would say.

“Okay girls back in formations.” Everyone turns hearing Ms. Karen is back and drinking a bottle of water. “Thank you Miley for that demonstration. I think we have all done enough of stretching for class I know I have hehehe.” We hear Ms. Karen giggle even though she looks worn out still sweating from her workout. Ms. Karen is now standing with a towel around her neck still drinking the bottle of water. “Okay girls I want you to put your right hand on the balance bar and start to lift your left leg up slowly as far as you can.”

I start to do that and I am the last one in line so I can't see how the other girls are doing until Ms. Karen walks over to me and sees my leg is up against my body with it flush against me with my toes over my head. Ms. Karen is now standing next to me smiling.

“Very good girls now slowly drop that leg, slowly with your toes still pointing out until your foot touches the ground.” I listen and slowly lower my leg staring at Ms. Karen. “Very good girls now switch arms and turn around and do the same with your other leg.”

I turn and now I can see the rest of the girls but they didn’t turn around there are all staring at me for some reason. “Okay girl come now turn around and put your other hand holding on to the balance bar and slowly start lifting your other leg.” Finally, the other girls turn and they all have their backs to me. The first thing I notice is most of the girls are not able to barely lift their leg very high. “Slowly girls just concentrate and look forward and slowly raise your leg.” Before I know it, my other leg is now flush up against my body as I watch the other girls struggling. Damn I need to stop thinking of them as the other girls that means I'm thinking of myself as a girl also.

“Very good girls when you can lift your leg as high as you can, just hold it and if possible slowly move your foot on the floor. Now stand on your tippy toes and turn the other way without holding onto the balance bar.” I do as Ms. Karen asked and I watch as all the other girls are struggling and staring at me smiling at them. I then see Ms. Karen watching me. I notice she is only watching me as she talks to the class.

I notice several of the other girls falling or just collapsing on the floor while I look a round watching everyone stare at me including the older girls from other classes looking through the windows pointing and all of them staring at me. I am the only one standing now. I slowly lower my leg back to the ground and look around like I'm in trouble, until everyone is clapping.

“You are amazing Miley.” I smile as she leans down and hugs me. “Okay class I think that will be it for today. Grab your stuff and make sure you hydrate.” Ms. Karen holds her water bottle up pointing to the large cooler by the door.

I walk over with the other girls and see everyone staring my direction. I get ready to reach into the cooler and one of the other girls hands me a water bottle. “Here ya go Miley you have to be thirsty showing us all up hehehe.” The girl is giggling and I can see she is only kidding around.

“Um thank you, yea I'm a little thirsty. Everyone in the class is very friendly.” I say looking around as the girl who handed me the water bottle is smiling at me.

I see her put her hands on her hips like I pissed her off. “Your mean everyone in OUR class is very friendly, right? Every girl in OUR class is your friend now and we all want to learn to be as good like you are Miley. I mean after your performance in class today Ms. Karen is never going to let you leave our class hehehe.” I look at the girl and she looks familiar.

“Miley is my little sister being a pain?” I turn hear that girl Alice I met earlier. “You are talking to my little sister Peggy.” I see Alice smiling as she stands behind me for some reason.

The girl I was talking with turn and puts her hands on her hips again like she is pissed at Alice. “Who are you calling little Peggy? We are twins Miley and Alice is always telling our friends that I am the little sister because I am like a whole inch shorter than she is.”

“Oh your twins okay for a minute I thought there was going to be a fight hehehe.” I giggle like the little girl I look like. “oh here comes mommy you so we better be good. We are always kidding around I really love my sister and she loves me or I will pound on her hehehe.” We hear her say and we all three-start giggling like little toddlers.

A pretty lady like my mommy walks up to us and she kneels down in front of us three. “Okay girls now who is this little girl that everyone has been watching and clapping over?” both Alice and Peggy hug their mommy one on each side of her as their mommy stares at me.

“This is Miley she is my new best friend mommy. Isn’t her hair pretty?” Alice says, while she looks up into her mommy’s eyes smiling at us.

Peggy pulls on her mommy’s short skirt. “No mommy Miley is my new best friend too.” I look at Peggy as they both look like they are going to start whining to their mommy about who is my best friend.

“Wow Miley you did great.” I turn when I hear my grandmother’s comments and she is smiling at me. The twins mother stands back up and I can see she is wearing pink panties under her short skirt, as I get nervous and start playing with my ponytail.

I notice the real Miley staring at me shaking his head as he watched me looking up their mother’s short skirt. “Hello I am Mrs. Thomas and these are my twin daughters Peggy and Alice. We were watching little Miley here and she was amazing how long has she been in ballet?”

“Well this is her first ballet lesson actually. Oh and I am Elizabeth Wilmington you can call me Liz, and this is my grandson Kelly and your already met my granddaughter Miley. I think we are all surprised on how little Miley did in her first ballet lesson.”

I put my legs together because I need to go potty really bad and this is the first time I haven’t worn a diaper or pull-up in a long time, I hope we leave soon so i can go potty. “Well hello Mrs. Thomas and of course hello girls how are you all doing?” I turn seeing Ms. Alice or sister Alice start talking. I watch while Peggy and Alice give her a hug together. “Are you girls enjoying your summer vacation I hope?”

“Oh yes sister Alice we are and we have a new best friend in the whole world, Miley do you want to meet her?” I close my eyes realizing earth is such a small place guessing the twins go to St. Mary’s school. “Well I would love to but I already know little Miley and her big brother Kelly and their grandmother as well.”

I stare at the real Miley and he I mean she is just staring at me shaking her head like she is waiting for the perfect moment to tell everyone I was looking up Mrs. Thomas skirt staring at her pretty panties. “Well my twins seem to have become best friends with your little granddaughter, maybe she could come over and go swimming sometime while it's still summer.” Oh, god that is the last thing I want to do is spend time with two little toddler girls.

“Not to be nosey but I'm guessing their parents don’t live locally? This is a small town and parents with small children know all the other parents with children and probably go to the only school in town St. Mary’s with sister Alice here.”

I look up at the big people talking, I turn seeing the real Miley smiling at me while I feel both the twins playing with my long hair. “Oh you are right my grandchildren live one town over with their mother who is away on a business trip so I am taking care of the little darlings. Okay Kelly here is not exactly little he is a big boy now.”

“I can see my twins are going to want to spend more time with little Miley here so when their mom comes back from her business trip hopefully they will still be able to get together, and maybe have Miley spend the night for a slumber party or even just to hangout around our pool.”

The real Miley turns and stares at me again. “Oh I think that would be great for little Miley to have our mom dress her up in a pretty dress and take her over to play with her new little girly friends.” I hear the real Miley saying.

“Maybe our mom could take Miley and her new friends to dance class too. I bet Miley would love to show off her new leotard and pink tights to our mom.” Then it hits me mommy will be back, and see me dressed like a little girl and loose her mind and she is always teasing me about how girly I look with long hair. Oh, know if mommy seen me wearing girl’s clothes let alone dresses and pink leotards with tights she would freak.

I go into deep thought and I want to cry but instead, everything get quite and I see everyone turned staring at me. My teat Ms. Karen and Ms. Thomas have their hands covering their mouths staring at me up and down. I look down and see pee dripping down my legs soaking my tights. I start to cry not realizing I just wet myself in front of everyone.

The End of Part 5?

I hope you have enjoyed my story. Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me an email or chat we me on yahoo messenger. Let me know your thoughts, and if I should continue this story.

It really helps me when we get feedback from our stories.
Thanks again Hugs,
Princess

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess_pantyboy

up
105 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos