Princess and the Plague: Erika's next Chapter 16

Printer-friendly version



Princess and the Plague:
Erika's next Chapter
16

by Anistasia Allread
313722-PartyintheHeavenLAYOUTMAHAHAIDER-1325172079-798-640x480.jpg

Erika woke up with a smile. She bounded over to her bathroom sink and happily took the HRT that her mother okayed and filled for her. She never thought that her mother would be okay with her transitioning. Even a month ago it would have been unbelievable.

Erika smiled at herself in the mirror and unzipped her new ducky pajamas and stared at her breast forms. Hopefully in a few months she wouldn’t need them anymore. The thought excited her.

It was Tricia day. She and her girlfriend hadn’t spent much time together since Tricia started Diving practice. It seemed like every moment of every day outside of school was devoted to her leaping off the tall platform, spinning, twisting and summersaulting through the air. Today however, she had Tricia all to herself.

She hopped into a long hot shower and made sure to shave just about every inch of her skin. She spent extra time on her makeup and hair and picked out what she hoped would be a sexy but comfortable outfit. She didn’t know what Tricia was planning, it could be anything from shopping and a movie to just cuddling at home. Personally, she was hoping for the later.

“Good morning.” Her father greeted sipping his coffee.

“Morning, Daddy.”

“I got a detailed email about your photoshoot tomorrow.” He handed her a sheet of paper. “It is going to be a very long day. Six o’clock start time.”

“Ugh.” Erika poured herself a mug of the steaming, dark liquid. She poured in some milk and added a bit of sugar before taking a sip.

“Did you find out anything about the spa?” He raised an eyebrow.

Erika shook her head. “I’ve been distracted at school the last few days before Christmas.”

“It says here that they don’t plan to wrap up your photo shoot until close to nine at night.”

“Seriously?” Erika set down her coffee and began reading the email. “What could they possibly be shooting that would take that long?”

“I guess we will find out tomorrow. I suggest you don’t stay out late with Tricia.”

Erika glanced at the clock on the stove. “She should be here anytime.”

“She is driving now?” her mother asked joining them.

“Leeza is in town for Christmas.” Erika explained. “She is driving.”

“That is nice of her.”

The security gate buzzed letting them know that someone was there to see them.
“We are here.” Tricia’s voice came over the speaker.

Erika’s mother pressed the button to allow them in.

“Have a good day, and remember, you’re going to have a very long day tomorrow.” Her father kissed her cheek.

Erika slipped her coat on and headed out to meet her friends.

“I heard that you are starting HRT.” Leeza greeted as Erika slid into the back seat beside Tricia.

“Yes.” Erika beamed.

“You have been warned about the side effects?”

“I’ll talk to my shrink about them next visit.” Erika brushed the thought away and kissed Tricia good morning.

“Be sure you do.” Leeza insisted. “It’ll be an emotional rollercoaster for a bit. But some of the other changes are incredible.”

“Where are we off to?” Erika asked Tricia.

“I was hoping we could just hang at my place.” Tricia bit her lower lip. “It’ll be nice to relax for a day or two. That is if you don’t mind.”

“I was hoping you would suggest that.” Erika took Tricia’s hand and kissed the back of it as she caressed her fingers. “I have an early start tomorrow and a super long day. I’m supposed to report by six and wrap up around nine at night.”

“Whoa, that is a long day.” Tricia agreed.

“I was hoping to drive by the school and check out your billboard.” Leeza posed.

“It’s kind of embarrassing.” Erika stated. “I didn’t’ know they were going to put up billboards and right outside of school no less.”

“She is beautiful.” Tricia grinned “I like it.” She gave Erika a big smile.

“Is that i?” Leeza asked as they approached the school.

“Oh no.” Tricia’s voice fell.

Erika looked up to the twenty-foot picture of herself and saw ‘FRAUD’ painted across her face in red spray paint. Her heart sunk as the feeling of impending doom overshadowed her thoughts.

“Who would do such a thing?” Leeza voiced.

“Taylor?” Tricia muttered the question to Erika who shrugged.

“It could be worse.” Erika sighed. “It could read Tranny, or he/she.”

I’m sure that the billboard company will be replacing it soon.” Leeza assured as they continued down the road.

A bus pulled up next to their car as they sat at a red light.

“Look!” Tricia exclaimed bouncing in her seat and pointing out the window.

Erika looked to see a large advertisement with her face plastered across the side of the bus and turned three shades of red. Part of her was embarrassed by the ad, but a part of her was quite proud.

“That is so cool.” Leeza joined her little sister’s enthusiasm.

The girls pulled into the grocery store parking lot and entered the store. Twenty minutes later they were loading bags of snacks and goodies into the trunk before heading back to Tricia’s house.

“Leeza?” Erika inquired. “Would it be possible for you to drive by my old house? I haven’t seen it since the night of the fire. My parents have been keeping me away from it.”

“Sure, hon.”

Erika stepped out of the car and walked up the driveway to where her house once stood. “It’s gone.” She stated in disbelief. “They didn’t tell me that they were demolishing it.” She took Tricia’s proffered hand.

The driveway was all that remained of the old house. Bare earth with excavator track marks were all that had remained. Even the rope course and front landscaping was gone. It’s like someone erased it off the Earth as if it was an error on a math test.

“Are they getting to rebuild it?” Leeza asked from the car.

“They haven’t said anything to me.” Erika felt off kilter, as if in some surreal world. “The last I heard, they were still debating whether to rebuild or sell.”

“I guess this makes it one step closer to either one.” Leeza stated.

“I’m sorry, Erika.” Tricia squeezed her hand. “I didn’t know. I haven’t been by since the night of the fire.”

Erika took a deep breath and suppressed the tears blurring her vision. “Let’s go.” She turned back to the car. “There is nothing here for me now.”

The girls unloaded the bags of groceries into the kitchen then Leeza shooed them out.

“You two go start your movie and relax, I’ll take care of these.” Leeza was nearly pushing them up the stairs. “I’ll bring up some snacks in a few minutes.”

Tricia took Erika’s hand and led her into the T.V. room. Still holding Erika’s hand, she picked up a remote and pushed a few buttons. Music for the movie came on almost uncomfortably loud.

“What movie did you put in?” Erika yelled over the soundtrack.

Tricia shrugged and pulled Erika into her bedroom. Once inside, Tricia’s mouth found Erika’s. Erika forgot about the movie and reciprocated. The smell of Lavender filled her nose. It had been too long since she and Tricia had had some alone time. Her blood heated by Tricia’s touch, she couldn’t control herself. Erika’s fingers grabbed a handful of Tricia’s hair at her nape and pulled back her head so that her lips could feather across her girlfriend’s neck causing Tricia to gasp with delight.

“It’s been too long.” Erika’s voice just loud enough to be heard over the movie.

Tricia couldn’t utter a word, just a moan as Erika forced her back onto her bed, her lips once again finding Tricia’s.

“Who are you?” Tricia inquired gleefully between kisses.

“Someone who misses you too much.” Erika unbuttoned Tricia’s blouse and unhooked her front latch bra.

Erika’s tongue kept Tricia quiet as her fingers cupped and then caressed Tricia’s silky breasts. Her girlfriends’ nipples ripened like tiny grapes in Erika’s fingers. Her pelvis arched as she shuddered.

Erika’s hand slid down to Tricia’s jeans and unfastened them. Her fingers slid under her panties and found Tricia quite wet between her thighs. Again and again, Tricia’s pelvis arched as Erika repeatedly brought her to climax.

“What was that?” Tricia tried to catch her breath.

“I think they call it make up sex.” Erika grinned. She caressed Tricia’s cheek and lay next to her, laying her head on her chest.

Erika awoke to repeated knocking on the door. She jumped off of Tricia and smoothed her skirt down over her leggings as Tricia quickly pulled on her blouse without a bra and buttoned it up. Just as she was finishing the last button a much louder knock sounded at her door.

Tricia threw Erika a malicious smile with a sparkle in her eye. “This isn’t over.” Her eyes strayed to the door. “Yes?”

Leeza poked her head in and gave them both a knowing smile, “The ‘rents’ are home.” Leeza cautioned. “And half of your movie is over.”

“We’ll be right out.” Tricia had a hard time not smiling.

“You’ll need to wash your face.” Tricia smiled at Erika. “you’ve got lip gloss smeared all over it.”

Exiting the bathroom, Erika found Leeza sprawled on the loveseat, while Tricia sat on the couch and patted the place next to her.

“I brought your beverages up, but they got warm while you were ‘napping’.” Leeza stated. “and I’m afraid the popcorn is a bit cold now. Sorry.”

Erika took a seat next to Tricia who pulled her back to lay between her legs and lay her dark hair against the diver’s chest. “No problem sis.” Tricia let out a wistful sigh.

At least use the blanket.” Leeza tossed them a throw. Which Erika spread out over the two of them. “What movie are we watching anyway?” Erika asked.

“I think we need to start it over regardless.” Tricia picked up the remote with one hand while the other slid under the blanket to rest under Erika’s breasts and held her close.

--o0o—

“Thank you, both.” Erika waved to her two friends as they drove off. She was feeling such a high that she could have floated to the front door.

“I’m home.” She called out.

“How was your day?” Her grandmother inquired.

“Exactly what I needed.” Erika took off her coat and shoes and entered the main living area. A day of doing nothing but vegging.”

“I hope you got it out of your system, because you’ve got a busy day tomorrow.” Her father reminded her.

A cast of despair washed over her as she was reminded of the billboard. “Daddy, someone spray-painted ‘FRAUD’ over my face on the billboard.” She explained.

“I heard.” Her father nodded. “I got a call that they are replacing it tomorrow.”

“Who would do such a thing?” her mother’s voice was full of disdain.

“Someone jealous.” Her grandmother nodded with finality.

Erika shrugged. “Someone hurtful.” She muttered. “I’m going to bed. See you in the morning.”

“Set your alarm.” Her father reminded as she closed the door to her room.

The morning may have started off with a disappointment, but the rest of the day was as she had explained, ‘exactly what she needed’.

up
204 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well, who ever did the spray

Well, who ever did the spray painting could as Ericka said write Tranny over the face. So the stakes have now been placed a little higher because a new poster on the bill board is coming. Hope they catch the person rapidly, before too much is at stake for Ericka.

All in all a very good day

laika's picture

The billboard defacer is a worrisome sign, but no medical crises and it's sweet seeing the two lovebirds back together. The HRT roller coaster Leeza mentioned is making it's low slow ascent to the crest of the 1st drop- clanketty clanketty clank clink clank ........... Hang on, Erika!

Forgiveness

Jamie Lee's picture

Well, looks like Tricia has come up with a way to forgive Erika. Doesn't look like Erika objected either.

A billboard is most often several feet above the ground to catch the eye of motorists. Usually the ladders to the platform can't be accessed without a portable ladder. And, someone on the platform painting a word across the picture would be seen front the ground. So whoever did this isn't afraid of heights, was able to access the ladder and must have done the deed in the wee hours of the morning. Someone would be quite sleepy after such early morning work. And if they're caught they might face a substantial fine.

Gads, 6 Am to 9 Pm, bit long for a girl Erika's age. Isn't there a law stating how long kids her age are allowed to work?

Others have feelings too.

Problems

I foresee more problems

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna

"fraud" huh?

funny, I think she's much less a fraud than whoever painted that sign. I hope they catch em !

DogSig.png