"Yes Daddy..."

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Caution: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

TG Elements: 

TG Themes: 

Permission: 

Vincent was walking through woods near his apartment when he found a ring, "Woah, this looks pretty coo..." he slipped it on his finger and in seconds, a bright blinding light flashed in his eyes. When the light dimmed, he looked around and something seemed different but he didn't see it at first. He looked around and put his hands up, his fingers were thinner and his nails were painted pink and red.

"What the...WOAH!" He spoke and heard a feminine voice. He then felt long hair touching his shoulders and reached up to find long blonde hair. Vincent looked down and saw two giant breasts on his chest and a tiny waist barely covered by a pink dress.

"How the...I'm a girl?" his voice was so different, sexy and sultry. He squeezed his new boobs and felt a jolt of pleasure from his sensative nipples. "Holy...these are...wow..."

Vincent looked at that ring and slipped it off his finger, suddenly he saw that bright light again and in a moment he stood in the same spot with his old body. "Wow! How on earth did this thing do that?!" He looked around and got a wicked idea.

Running to his apartment, he locked his door and held the ring in his hand. With excitement, he slipped the ring on again.
A bright light then he looked down and saw that sexy body again, "Ohmygosh! This.Is. Amazing." he giggled a little and ran to his bathroom mirror and stared in awe. He looked at a blue eyed big breasted perfect looking woman in his own reflection, "I'm so hot!"

Sliding his hands down his body, he brushed over his crotch and yelped, "My...I have a...a..."
He felt nothing hard down there and instead he had a vagina, he was a complete woman.
He snuck a hand under and touched his pussy lips, a sly erotically electric look came across his face as his feminine fingers slid inside a little. With the other hand, he squeezed his breast and a soft moan escaped his pouty lips. "Ohmygawd..."

Vincent looked in the mirror and sighed, his reflection turned him on like nothing else and he slid his fingers deep inside his now wet pussy, "...fuck...me..." those words seemed so right as he watched his lips form words and he felt so sexual.

He pulled his dress up and over his head, it hit the floor and he marveled at the size of his naked tits. They were so big and perfectly round, he pulled one up to his lips and kissed it, leaving a red stain from his lipstick, " Holy fucking shit." he whispered and grabbed the dress.
He pulled it back on and calmed down, "This is too much. I gotta..." just as he was talking to himself, he heard something in the living room. Without thinking, he walked to the other room and a man was standing there with a gun in his hand, "Get on the ground, fucking bitch! I will shoot the fuck outta you if you don't listen to every goddamn word I say!"

Vincent dropped to the ground and didn't know what to say. The man looked over the female body laying on the ground, "Holy fuck, I knew this was a good idea. Damn, baby, you a model or something?" Vincent was panicking and tried to calm down, "I'm no a mdel, I'm actually..."
The man cut him off, "Goddamn cunt, say one more motherfuckin word and I'll kill you. Get those damn tits out and let me see'em." He said and Vincent stood up in the most clumsy way he'd ever been. He stood up and slid his dress up, "P p please don't kill me..." the man smiled and grabbed Vincent's hair.

"Shut that fuckin mouth, dumb Bimbo." He pulled Vincent close to him and squeezed his giant breasts and wrapped his arms around Vincent. "Are you some kinda Barbie Doll? Goddamn, you are. C'mon, Barbie, lick those fuck lips for daddy." Vincent was in tears and awkwardly licked his lips, "You don't understand, man...I'm..."

The man smacked him right across the face, a scream came out of Vincent's lungs and tears flowed as fear and pain seemed to make him feel the way he looked. Normally, Vincent was in control a lot more than at that moment. He held his face and trembled. The man grabbed him by his hair again and pulled Vincent harshly close to him.

The man quietly laughed an evil laugh and kissed Vincent slowly. Then he pulled something from his pocket, "You scared, weak little bimbo? Don't worry, in a few seconds you'll be begging to fuck your new daddy." He held a necklace up and let the light make it seemingly glow. Vincent didn't think and looked at it, stopping him in his tracks. He stared at it and within seconds, he couldn't think of anything at all.
"Rub your cunt, slut." the man said and watched as Vincent's hand uncontrollably slid down his thighs and began massaging his pussy. Heavy breaths came out of him and before long, Vincent was fighting back moans as he brought himself to an orgasm.

"You...can't...do...this...I'm...a..." Vincent tried so hard to say something but the man cut him off.
"Shut that slutty fuckin mouth. The only thing you can say is 'Yes Daddy', you got that bitch?"

Vincent took a deep breath, ready to yell or say something mean but all that came out of his pouty soft lips was, "...yu-yes daddy." His hands covered his mouth in shock and the man laughed again.

"Good, baby. Now can we sit down, have a cigarette and relax?" the man seemed to instantly become more refined and educated sounding.
"Yes...daddy." Vincent replied, not wanting to agree. The man took a pack of Marlboro Menthol Lights out and held one out to Vincent, "Go ahead and take it, Barbie."

Vincent tried hard not to move but the words, "Yes daddy." forced it's way from his mouth and he reached out and took it. "Good girl. Here..." he held a lighter up and watched his victim put it between his lips.

"Mmm baby, you look goddamn good sucking on that. I'll bet you'd like to suck on something a little bigger too...wouldn't you?" Vincent sucked on his cigarette and calmly answered, "Yes daddy."
"You want a nice juicy cock to suck on don't you, Barbie?" the man said with a smile.
"Yes, Daddy." Vincent answered before sucking on his cigarette.

"You're a fucking hot little slut. You'll show me your tits...won't you?" he said.
Vincent's hands started moving before he could even respond, "Yes, Daddy."

He held up the dress he was wearing, exposing two giant breasts with two erect nipples.
"Fuckin damn, baby. C'mere and let me touch those tits." Vincent began moving closer to the man who broke into his house and replied, "Yes, Daddy."

He squeezed Vincent's breast very hard, making him wince in pain and squeal a little. Then the man laughed as he saw Vincent's pain and leaned forward, "Aww did that hurt you, ya dirty slut? I'll bet you liked that, ya dumb cunt. Didn't you like yer Daddy taking control and grabbin them titties?"

Vincent spoke through shudders of pain, "Yes, Daddy." He squeezed them both and pushed them together, this time shaking his breasts mimicking jerking his dick off between them.

"Mmm baby. Ok I think you're conditioned enough. You can speak and think freely again. But do not raise your voice to your daddy."
Vincent shook his head and moved his lips, "Oh my gosh, thank you for letting me out of that spell, Daddy. Please let me go." his hand covered his mouth as he realized he called the man daddy even though he wasn't forced to.

"Aw babe, we're just getting started. Why don't you kneel down in front of Daddy, can you do that for me?" he said and Vincent quickly answered, "No way, Daddy...I won't... shouldn't..." he dropped to his knees right in front of the man.
The man unzipped his pants and he leaned forward, "Give Daddy a kiss, Barbie Bitch."

Vincent gave the man an angry look and started to say, "You think I'm gonna kiss you, Daddy? I would never...I can't...I don't want...to..." he suddenly felt a desire to obey his Daddy and that desire turned into a need. Vincent sat up and felt his pouty soft lips touch the man's.
A melting feeling came over Vincent, who began to forget that he wasn't the beautiful woman he looked like. As their tongues linked together,

Vincent started massaging his breasts and moaning softly. "That's right, Barbie, get into it. Play with those titties for Daddy."
She started squeezing her breasts and pushing them out for her Daddy to watch, she sucked on her cigarette and blew smoke all around her tits.

Daddy slid the necklace around his own neck and leaned forward, "Goddamn those titties are nice, babygirl. How bout you rub my dick with them?"

Barbie guided his cock out of his pants and replied, "Yes, Daddy." She started stroking it and looked up, "Why am I obeying you, Daddy?"
"Because, sweetie, you're my new fuck toy."

Trying as hard as she could, Barbie felt the words forcing themselves from her pouty sexy lips, "Yy...y...yesss...da...ddy..." she slid his cock between her titties faster, only slowing down to suck on her cigarette and blow smoke around it.

"Damn baby, you eager to take it? Well, I can help you there. Lay the fuck on your back, bitch." Barbie wanted to refuse and hit that man, she wanted to scream and run but slowly Barbie lowered her body to the ground and ended up on her back. "Ohmygawd...yes daddy." He climbed down and leaned on her, his mouth hovered over her breasts.

Barbie was so mad, she went to yell but all that came out was a moan. She watched closely as his tongue snuck out and pushed her nipple, she reached down to stop him but her hand landed on the back of his head gently. All of a sudden he started kissing all over her breasts, Barbie tried to think but it felt so good she smiled and moaned, "Ohmygawd, daddy..."

She put her hands on his shoulders and had a thought, she loved feeling him kissing her and playing with her body. For a second she realized that was so wrong but he squeezed her breasts together and sucked hard on both nipples at once and she could barely breathe as pleasure filled her.

Then he stopped abruptly and laughed, "Mmm baby. I knew you'd fall for me if you got to know me." he kissed her lips and whispered, "You're gonna love coming home with me, Pumpkin." Barbie gave him a terrified look.

"What do you mean, coming home with you? I can't...I can't go with you..." her pleasure had turned to fear instantly as she realized the man had a strange complete control over her even though she did not want to do anything he commanded.
"I'm not sure if I want you as my maid or my masseuse...or just the piece of fuck meat I play with when ever I want. What do you think? What would you rather be?"

Comment what you'd like to hear her say to him, the next chapter will be based on what you vote for her to do or say next.

up
92 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Since you asked...

laika's picture

My vote is that she gets ahold of his gun and in a brief second of free will empties it into his face. And after cutting his dick off and shoving it up his ass she squats and pisses on his corpse, giggling merrily: "I'm nobody's fuck meat, you stupid dead rapist piece of shit!" ...THE END. (don'tcha just love a happy ending?)

.
The closest approximation to what it's like in my brain:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u08E7c-FRbU&t=4s

Yeah...

Daphne Xu's picture

If the gun is within reach, use it, perhaps combined with my suggestions.

-- Daphne Xu

-- Try saying freefloating three times rapidly.

A Bond One-Liner?

Daphne Xu's picture

... as he slips the ring off his finger? Depending on his position, he follows up with a knee to the groin, an upper-cut to the chin, or a karate-chop to the neck. Actually, there should be several in rapid succession.

The success of the maneuver may vary according to your inclination.

-- Daphne Xu

-- Try saying freefloating three times rapidly.

How about...

Vincent awoke to find it was all a bad dream.

" I must stay off the booze and drugs," he decided. The birds twittered in the trees and the butterflies fluttered by. It was going to be a beautiful day, he thought.

Or...

Haylee V's picture

Without the asshole noticing, Vincent quickly took the rapist's hand in his, aiming it, for all intents and purposes, towards his waiting pussy lips. Before the rapist could respond, Vincent had tore the ring off, placing it on the rapist's finger. As the brightness subsided, Vincent quickly forced the would-be rapist to HER knees, straddling her. Grabbing the necklace that had fallen from her neck during the change, he faced her and spat, "Who's the GODDAMN BITCH NOW? You stupid cunt. I SHOULD just do to you what you were planning to do to me. However, I sense this isn't the first time you've tried this "stunt". Therefore," he said, gently placing the controlling necklace around her neck...

"You no longer have any free will at all. You have no desire to EVER remove ANY of the jewelry I have given you. From the time the Sun rises each morning until dusk, you will sexually please EVERYBODY you see, MALE or FEMALE, in the MOST PAINFUL (to you, anyway) way possible. You will WILLINGLY allow yourself to be raped and beaten. However, I WILL allow you the strength to escape any situation that will put your life in danger. NO ONE will be allowed to end your life. You will remain 26 years old, and in tip-top shape. You cannot get pregnant, and you will never get an STD. When the Sun sets, you will return to this apartment, and your only desire will be to please me. Do you understand?"

As all of the color drained from her face, the spell began to take effect. As a lone tear slid down her face, taking the last of her manhood (and free will) with it, she meekly replied "Yes, Daddy."

End???

*Kisses Always*
Haylee V

that's sorta fucked up.

licorice's picture

that's sorta fucked up.

The other problem is that this kind of sentence requires a lot of hatred, and is the kind of thing that would twist people on both side of the cruelty.

Then how about...

Remove the second para of Haylee's suggestion up until the "You cannot get pregnant..." changing to, "You will get pregnant very easily and bear lots of healthy children, in multiple births (triplets or more). You life will be devoted to caring and nurturing for your children, and quickly becoming pregnant again as soon as childbirth has ended."

Yeah, it is, but...

Haylee V's picture

The man thrived on abuse and cruelty. A person doesn't become that way overnight--it involves a LIFETIME of development. As such, it may, actually take a lifetime to break him(now her) of the evil. To lessen the effect, somewhat, the rapist could achieve some sort of redemption--but only after he has endured an amount of pain equivalent to what he's already caused. The reason I state this is, even if he apologizes heart-felt to his victims, the physical, mental, and emotional damage has been done, and some of those scars may never leave. He needs to bear scars as well, so karma can balance. Once THAT BALANCE has been achieved, the curse can be lifted. Vincent is not without a heart, and his "curse" is meant more to be an act of "tough love" than eternal damnation. The quicker the rapist sees the error of (now her) ways, the sooner Vincent will modify the curse, eventually cancelling it altogether, and giving the rapist the opportunity to regain his masculine self--if he so desires.

Also, this enables the story to be open-ended, as each "encounter" can become a new chapter, with the rapist slowly gaining redemption, and realizing the evil she truly has done...and was, prior to the change... It allows Vincent to be judge, jury, and executioner, as he, alone controls the rapist's life--and destiny--now. Vincent's acts are methodical and deliberate, and NOT done out of hatred, per se, although there's a helluva lot of anger in his words right now.

*Kisses Always*
Haylee V

I'd slip the ring on his dick

Brooke Erickson's picture

I'd slip the ring on his dick...

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

Hmmm?

Sara Hawke's picture

Barbie Vincent looked at daddy and grinned. She really wanted to go with him, but there was just one thing she felt she needed to do. Absently she took the ring off at just the right time as he reached for her hands. The ring slipped on Daddy's finger and the light flashed brightly. Vincent back to himself was panting with the total rush as the testosterone returned to his body. He then cringed as the girl who was his Daddy screamed. Not knowing what to do he ran away, but stopped as she stopped screaming. He looked at her and saw the complete look of horror on her face as she silently screamed. The necklace that was on her neck seemed to fall apart as every link opened at once. It left a small scar that looked long healed. Vincent got closer as the pretty girl just stared off in the distance and took her hand. The ring slipped off her finger and he expected her to switch back to the man but she didn't. She stood as he touched her hand.

Story would continue as Vincent helps this girl return to the living. Treating her like a girl should be treated. The initial scream was because the rapist reliving all the pain, fear, and shame he had inflicted on others. Since the ring and the necklace was worn by the same person it broke the necklace making the change permanent. Payback and redemption in one relationship. The ring could still work or not.

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Contemplation, yet duty
Death, yet the Force.
Light with dark, I remain Balanced.

As an alternative

The ring causes the wearer to flip genders so when Vincent rips off the ring as she approaches orgasm while being raped by Daddy, the ring immediately causes transofrmation back to a man. Daddy, being inside Vincent, is transformed to a woman as Vincent orgasms making Daddy pregnant.. As its a magical pregnancy it procedes apace and before Daddy realises whats happened he's well on the way to producing quads and has no way of backing out of it. Daddy is now permanently a mom; that would be justice.