Adventures of Kim Possible: The Amazon Women 11

Printer-friendly version

11 America Surrender control

Shego said “ your name now agent”. She said “ I am now called Katrina my lady and I am happy to help in our invasion and conquest of earth”. Kim said “ agent Katrina can you take Se-nor Senior to Amazon Middleton and put him in the special prison area but before that change into your Black leather Amazon uniform black leather thigh high boots”.

Katrina said “yes your highness”. Katrina went away and came back in her black leather amazon uniform she was with former mob boss she was also in her Black leather amazon uniform and black leather thigh high boots Kim said “ once you have taken him there you will return and help in final stages of our invasion of America”.

Katrina said “ yes your highness”. Katrina went over to her father and grab him and the former mob leader with her and took him to a hovercraft Se-nor senior asked “ where am I going Junior?”. Katrina said “ you will not call me Junior you will call me mistress from now on you now a guest of the Amazon women”.

Katrina left with her ex father and had him on board the hovercraft and was heading back to Middleton the royal capital of Amazon empire he was put in the special Prison area he was dressed in a white dress and sandals. Se-nor senior saw Drakken he walked over to him and said “ you are a guest as well of the Amazons”.

Drakken said “ yes I was put in here by their princess Kim and you”. Senor-senior said “ I was capture in the that town before Washington D.C.”. Drakken said “ where mobster big Tony lives and works form”. Se-nor senior said “ yes but he is longer a Tony he more like a Amazon woman he was change in front of me”.

Drakken said “ fuck he looked after our money and finances”. Senor-senior said “ well not any more cause all his crew are now women”. Drakken said “ was Shego there as well”. Se-nor senior said “yes and Kim possible with same powers as her”. Drakken said “ yes she got Electronique to drain all the male member of team go”. He pointed to them.

Se-nor senior looked over and he saw team go dressed like him and said “ wow not many men here”. Drakken said “ your son Se-nor senior junior did he escape from the Amazons”. Se-nor senior said “ no he has been change into a Amazon girl she is now agent for the Amazon princess”. He saw the twins sitting in the corner.

Se-nor Senior said “ the Possible twins are prisoners of the Amazons now too?”. Drakken said “ they were brought in the same time as me so has Ron Stoppable family but I have not seen them since the I was in the Amazon when Shego and I were captured”. Se-nor senior said “ maybe he is a Amazon girl too”.

Katrina return from Middleton the royal capital of the Amazon empire she saw that the forces were in Washington D.C. Kim notice the vehicle near the Pentagon she saw it was a global justice car she knew it was Betty Director car she was in there trying shut down the main defence frame showing Kim's amazon forces where every base is.

Shego said “ we are going on our own from here babe”. Kim said “yes we will take Veronica and agent Bonnie with us this is the plan you will go in the way you use to and act like you are attacking me the way you use to and then I will come out of hiding and she will see I am not missing”.

Shego said “ those times I was firing my plasma I was trying to not get you I have loved you before you became evil and a Amazon Princess”. Kim said I have always loved you Shego I acted that I loved Ron Stoppable but I didn't”. Shego kisses Kim and said “ I love you too babe”.

Kim, Veronica, Shego and Bonnie left the rest of the agents had their orders they were proceed into Washington and establish control and prepare for major Amazon warriors to arrive to begin their occupation of America the Amazon queen Kira said “ that America will be called the Amazon States of America”.

Kim walked into the pentagon it was guarded by soldiers and guards, Bonnie and Veronica fired at them as they were hit they fell to the ground and started moaning as they became women and amazon warriors. Shego left Kim and took off pretending she was not Kim' girlfriend.

Kim slowly made her way toward the computer area where Betty director was. Shego made her way there and she saw Betty heading towards the computer man frame area she was watching Veronica and Bonnie firing at the men and watching them become more amazon women for her princess and her queen.

Kim was following Betty she was making sure she was not seen as they approached the main frame power area As Betty approached the power switch she saw Shego and asked “ what are you doing here Shego?”. Shego said “ I am here to stop you form turning the main frame power off”.

Betty said “ I need to stop the Amazon from succeeding in the plan to take over America and the world”. Shego said “ I can't let you do that Dr Betty”. Betty approached the power grid she was near it and Shego fired her plasma beams at Dr Betty making sure she missed as her lover told what to do.

Betty Asked “ why Shego? why stop me?”. Shego said “ I believe in what the amazon are doing men had their chance it is time for women to rule”. Dr Betty asked “ why Shego the Amazon are evil they are getting rid of a gender”. Shego said “ that gender are pigs they have raped and most of them get away with it”.

Dr Betty said “ but the extinction of a gender “. Dr Betty tried again but Shego fired again at her . Shego said “ if it meant to be why fight against your gender Betty we women are the best the Amazon have taught me the truth you are under male influence I was freed even Drakken and my brothers are pathetic males”.

Betty said “ but the Amazons are holding Kim and Ron down there hostage”. Shego said “ why would we hold Kim down there she is a female and most probably escaped by now and if we have had her she is too smart for Drakken and she might be not as smart for us Amazons .

Betty asked “ why do you consider yourself an Amazon Shego ?”. the question stunned Shego. Shego though to herself do I answer a male influenced woman or should I wait until her girlfriend came she then said “ I was upgraded by the Amazon princess I am now male influenced free and these uniforms are for reason of control and power now”..

Betty said “ you are no longer the lap dog for Dr Drakken”. Shego got angry and fired her plasma at her but missing her as she been instructed by her girlfriend. Shego said “ I am no fucking lap dog for a pathetic male like Drakken soon all men will be women and the end to their pathetic gender,

Betty asked”what about pregnancy and other you need male for?”. Shego said “ some male will be kept and used as breeders and some will not be used as house slaves and other will be used in thing we amazon women decide we do not need to go like mines and construction”.

Betty thought she was doing a good job at distracting Shego she though it was time to run and destroys the pentagon main frame she slightly moved out of Shego sight she headed toward the main frame computer Shego saw her leaving she had done what her girlfriend told her to do distract Betty.

As Betty approached the main frame computer she was looking around to see if there was any Amazon women or agents including Shego she was near the main frame door when she saw some one walking up towards her it look like Kim Possible but the girl had black hair not red like Kim's hair.

Betty was acting very cautious as the girl got closer she was ready to knock her out when she saw it was Kim her self she said “ miss Possible you have escape from the Amazon Jungle” Kim acted if she had escape form the Amazon she said “ Dr Betty I have been trying make my way back to America to warn about the Invasion”.

Betty said “ you were captured by them”. Kim said “ yes I was Ron and I were going to see what was going on down there as we told Monkey Fists were up to some thing and once we got there Ron and I found out it was a traditional thing he does all the time”. Dr Betty asked “ where is Mr Stoppable?”.

Kim said “ Ron and I were captured by these women and taken to their Village he and I were separated and put different area they took me and tortured me and ask where the best area to attack the male world I have not seen my boyfriend since”.Kim shiver think of male as her boyfriend.

Dr Betty said “ your hair has changed colour now your hair is now black”. Kim said “ it was dyed by a another person you help me and he help me with escape” Betty was looking at the roots if Kim's hair and notice they were black too but she was happy Kim was ok

Betty said “ have you seen your father and mother and anyone else around”. Kim said “ no except my father he is now helping the Amazons should I say she”. Betty said “ your father is a amazon woman now”. Kim said “ yes she is their number one scientist there besides Dr Garrett”.

Betty said “ you saved him”. Kim said “ her now Dr Betty he was changed and I believe my mom Ann Possible is one of them now too”. Betty said “ we need to shut down the main frame computer so the Amazon will be blind in knowing where main military base”

They made their way to the main computer frame as Kim and Betty were there stood 2 Amazon girls it was Veronica and Bonnie. Veronica was acting now she knew her princess was acting if escaped the Amazons so Dr Betty would think she was still ok but Kim complexion was changing into amazon princess.

Kim was beginning to look like the amazon queen. Veronica said “Stop or we kill you”. Kim said “ what are we going to do now Director”. Betty said “ we will surrender to them Kim”. Betty walked up to Veronica and looked at her and asked “ your Ron Stoppable”.

Veronica said “ not any more I was freed from my male shell and my masculinity and male influence”. Bonnie went around and grabbed her and cuffed Betty and they walked up and Shego appeared and said “ I would like you to meet my girlfriend Dr Betty and Amazon Princess Her highness Kim”.

Betty looked at Kim and said “ why Kim”. Kim evilly laughed and said “ why not men are useless when I went to see my father he was already captured by my mother and her forces I was taken with Veronica to the Amazon village we were then put in a room”.

Kim continues “ I was asked to come and see where my father was I found out he was Gaia our main scientists and mother decide to make me her daughter and I was made Princess of the Amazons when Drakken made his way down here with My girlfriend”.

Kim continues “I seduced her and made her my girlfriend then Ann Possible came with a friend name Monique I turned her and then Ann Possible became one of us Amazons it was decide that Ron should be Veronica and then the invasion began you will become like me and be my new director for amazon intelligence we will free you of male influence”.

Betty said “ you have become very evil and corrupt Kim”. Kim giggled and said “of course I am evil I want female domination men are useless creatures and I believe in my race, you think I am evil I believe men evil they have their stupid wars Bonnie make her one of us “.

Bonnie walked up and put the needle in her neck Betty began to change her body became stronger she knew she was a director of Global justice but she hated it cause it was run by men she would now go and help her princess and become the director of Amazon intelligence.

Betty was un cuffed she said “ your highness I can make sue the male main frame computer is connected to our one at Amazon Middleton where Alexis is and we can know where every male base is in America”. Kim said “ good director Betty now get your Amazon Uniform

Betty said “ ok your highness”. Betty left and went go her new Amazon black leather Uniform on she return and said “I have been hearing we are capturing American Sates easy”. Shego said “ we have control of every major city including now Washington”. Betty said “ I think by now global director Drew will be in Hong Kong”.

Bonnie said “ it does not matter it will be part of the Amazon empire too”. Kim walked over to them and said “ I have been inform by colonel Monique that the vice president has arrived with state secretary and defence secretary once they surrendered mom said we are to make them women”.

Kim. Betty , Shego , Bonnie and Veronica arrived at the White House there were soldiers and Amazon warriors the soldiers had their hands on their head and the Amazon warriors started clapping as Kim and her entourage arrived in the building Kim met up with her mother and they both walked and saw the Vice President.

Kira said “ you have agreed to surrender your country over to my control and will submit to Amazon occupation and rule”. The vice president said “ yes your Majesty we officially surrender all authority to you Amazon women. The vice president sign the surrender papers the United States of America belong to the Amazon women.

Kim said “guards take them and make them women”. Guards said “yes your highness”. The men were taken away and Kim said to all the warriors there “ladies welcome to the Amazon States of America”. The former vice president was taken down a area the amazon had set up.

He was waiting and the Tara and Bonnie appeared he said “why are we becoming women” Tara said “all men will become women here the Amazon states of America it might take us a few years or so but the Amazon states of America will be all women and girls country with some men as our slaves and breeders”

The Vice president said “I would rather stay as a male than become a woman I have a family” Tara said “we know you have a family we have gathered them up like other male member who are with you”. The defence secretary said “what you have my family too” Bonnie said “yes we have your family too”.

White house Spokes men said “my family left when you started your invasion with order of my brother in law global justice director Drew” Betty came down laughing and said “they will be caught by us soon all men will be changed and all women will freed of male influence the days of male rule are over”.

Bonnie said “the queen is swearing the first Amazon states of America Prime minster”. Betty said “yes the once former United States president is now Prime Minister Lily , I am now defence and intelligence minster and I am here to get the new foreign minster” She was pointing to the white house spokesman he was injected and began to change into a woman.

The white house spokemen started to change into a woman the family of the vice president family was brought in including his 2 son and youngest daughter. The defence secretary wife and son was brought in his son looked very scared the wife said “we were getting ready to head for Canada before we were captured by the Amazons”.

The vice president was taken way from the oher familes he knew his life as a politician was over. Lily walked down she was agent Bonnie now and Lily walked up in her black leather uniform and saw her former vice preident and said “ hello Andrew”. The vice Preisdent said “ Richard your one of them now”. Lily said “ yes I am now your prime minister of the Amazon states of America”. Andrew said “ under a puppet goverment”.

Lily said “ no this will be happening over the world soon we Amazon women will rule the world you men had their oppintunity an you blew it you are such warring gender”. Andrew said “ you were a man before being changed”. Lily said “ I was lucky when Washington was invaded by us I am now my true idenity as a Amazon woman now”.

Andrew asks “ what happen s to me now?”. Lily said “ you will now call us all mistress now it is the law in this country”. Andrew said “ mistress what is going to happen to me now”. Lily said “ it will be decide but once we capture your the rest of my former cabinet you will dealed seperately and we want know where is director drew”.

Andrew said “ he is in Hong Kong some where mistress”. Lily said “ agent Bonnie infrom her highness we have found out where the wanted crimminal name Drew is at and we should look at ways to capure him and to bring him back”. Bonnie said “ yes madam prime minister I will go and tell her highness”.

Lily left the male prison area and headed a back to the oval office Lily saw her highness Princess Kim there doing some paper work and Lily asks “ your highness where is her majesty”. Kim said “ my mother is resting in your resdental area of the White house I have just signed a excetive order that all schools must teach Amazon cirriculum now”.

Lily said “ I need a education secretary for my cabinet as the one that was here as education spokesperson was in England when the invasion statred here at the royal capital of the amazon empire”. Kim said “ if he returns he will be a arrested and processed and if we decide to make him a woman or a worker”.

Lily said “ yes your highness I will get our borders tighten with secrcurity of Amazon warriors”. Kim said “ you only have look after the Canadian border with us now as Mexico is a Amazon nation now and there will be security and tightness but not as tight for Amazon women and girls. Lily said “ yes your highness”.

Lily said “ your highness we need to make sure all our new Amazon defence force is ready for anything that come up from her majesty your mother”. Kim said “ true Lily we are settiing up a holding detention for boys and girls until they are freed”. Lily said “your highness maybe I can get a daughter out of this one day”.

Monique has return back to Amazon Middleton and Kim decided and said “ I will go and look and see how Veronica and the technician are going getting the former united states of America pentagon main frame is now working and had merged with the main Amazon frame later”. Kim only wants to stay in Washington for another few days .

Kim went up and saw her mom and saw she was not feeling the best so Kim went up and saw her mother and said “ mom are still not feeling the best”. Kira said “ yes baby girl I am not feeling the best I will rest and maybe tomorrow I will head home back the royal capitla of the Amazon empire you are doing a very good job”.

Kim said “ thank you mom I am very happy how we are now in control of America”. Kira said “ you have done very well baby girl and I can see you are madly in love with your girlfriend Lady Shego”. Kim said “ I love her so much mom I want marry her one day soon cause I think I have found my soul mate I think the goddes has wanted me to be with her”.

Kira said “ the goddes works in so many ways my daughter she wanted me to have you as my daughter and for you be happy instead of being so miserable being with that family and I think it was fate that Gaia was found by capitain Guyanna”. Kim said “ mom I so happy Gaia was found and I am your daughter and a princess of the Amazons”.

Kim left her mother to rest and saw Shego and she asks “ how your mother going babe?”. Kim replies “ mom still not feeling well”. Then Bonnie walked in and said “ your highness and my Lady we have a update most of the Amazon States of America is now under our control now we have small pockets of resistance”.

Kim said “ we will have resistance for a few days but are we fully in control of the Amazon States of America”. Bonnie said “ yes your highnes we are making sure”. Kim said “ good you will get commander Tara here as I have some plans you and her agents”. Bonnie said “ yes your higness I will go and ge her for you”.

Kim returned back to the oval office and said “ Babe we need to establish a new spy network for her and other ways for men o be get under control”. Shego replies “ what about a secret police for every part of the Amazon States of America and Amazon women intelligence agency call A.W.I.A”. Kim said “ I like both susgestions babe”.

Shego said “ thank you I was going susgest it to your mother”. Kim said “ no I will pass it straight away as royal excetive order”. Shego said “ thank you babe I love you so much”. Tara arrived at the oval office and said “ you highness you wanted to me”. Kim said “ yes when you were at the farm at Gaia former laboratory was every thing in order”.

Tara said “ I think so you highness I was with lady Shego when we arrested the Possible twins “. Kim said : I am very unsure about this I know we got everything we need including the Possible Twins”. Tara said “ you want me to make sure”. Kim said “ no I need you find out if anyone eles knew what Gaia was doing in her research”..

Tara said “ we could ask the former secretary of defence if he know anything about what we are looking for and that”. Kim said “ hmm that could be a good idea, I want you get Marcella and Katrina to go and check out the former labatory in Idaho”. Bonnie ask“ your highness what about her labatory in Middleton the royal capital of Amazon empire?”.

Kim said “ no that house has now replace by a very big mansion for Gaia and her work”. Bonnie asks “ what about the twins friends your highness?”. Kim said “ that could be an Idea I know there is boy in holding facilities that was brought in the last few days maybe we can interrogate him”. Bonnie said “ yes your highness”.

Kim said “ I need you and go and see the boys and if any look like Possible twins friends I want you ask him a few questions about a few things and if her know anything about Gaia researching he will need to be held for custody until we decide on his fate”. Bonnie said “ yes your highness”. Bonnie left and headed down to the new boys detention camp.

Bonnie walked in and saw boys but at the same time a boy name Charles was brought in and he was taken in for processing Bonnie walked in and said “ you male what is your name”. Charles said “ my name is Charles and I am 13yrs old my father is the owner of Club Banna and President”. Bonnie said “ you will call all females mistress”.

Charles said “ yes mistress”. Bonnie asks “ do you know Jim and Tim Possible?”. Charles replies “yes mistress I did know them so did my friends Henry, Angus and Gavin”. Bonnie replies “ hmm did you ever got to the boys uncle farm in Idaho”. Charles said “ no mistress only Angus went to the farm as he was closer to the twins”.

Bonnie returned to Kim and told her what Charles had said about things and Kim said “ you will go down to where we are hold the former secretaries and you will see a boy in there I think the boy you are looking for is there now”. Bonnie said “ yes your highness”. Bonnie left and was heading to boy detention camp”.

Lily said “ I heard about the former defence secretary and his son he is very timid boy and I know he is friends of that boy who Bonnie has interrogated before'”. Kim said “ this boy willl be kept under close listerning we might make him a girl”. Lily said “ I hope so your highness”. Bonnie arrived where the former secretaries were”.

Bonnie walked over to the boy and asked“ why are you so scared for young man”.
The boy said “ I am frighten that is all my dad has lost his job and you Amazons are every where now my friends will bully me at school but when my dad was defence secretary I was considered ok but he is first to loose America to Amazon women”

Bonnie asked “ what is your name any way?”. Boy said “ my name is Henry I am only 13yrs old”. Bonnie said “ well I am only 17yrs old girl I am a Amazon warrior I was once a cheerleader but we considered that down grading to women”. Henry replies “ the jocks have cheerleaders as girlfriends”. Bonnie said “ come with me Henry”. But he was stopped

up
16 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Kim is now queen

Samantha Heart's picture

Of the Amazons. Things are going well so far 1/4 of the globe is now under amazon control. Europe is next theN Asia, Inda & Austrilia.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.