Belle of the Ball - book#1 - by E.E.Nalley now published in Book format!

Printer-friendly version
Synopsis:

Sapphire's Place Press adds another Trade Paperback book!

"Belle of the Ball book #1" by E.E.Nalley

Story:

I've just finished a big update of TGLibrary !

Over on TGLibrary, we added " Belle of the Ball" book #1 by E.E.Nalley !

This book includes the first 12 "issues" of Belle's story, with it's first "Annual". Professionally edited, with a full color cover, and internal artwork. "Belle" becomes our third book from Sapphire's Place Press.

As always, besides the perfect bound trade paperback, "Belle of the Ball" Book #1 it's also available in PDF format, color cover and all!

We've added a new section to the TGLibrary site, Non-S.P.P. Books !   These are other books written and published by members of our TG_Fiction community, but NOT published by ourselves. With this update is, " Jessica Project" and "Skylord" by our own Non de Plume and "Kelly Girl" by Wanda Cunningham!

These can be found at TGLibrary: <a href=www.tglibrary.com> TGLibrary.com </a>

Enjoy!

Sapphire

Notes:

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

up
71 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Belle of the Ball

This is one HECK of a series. The writing is superb, witty and, like Belle's costume, barely restrained. The characters are memorable. If you haven't read it before, I strongly suggest you do. E.E. Nalley is one of the BEST, and this might be his best work so far.

Aardvark

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."

Mahatma Gandhi