Finding Julia - Chapter 7

Printer-friendly version

Finding Julia Chapter 7
by Julie D Cole

............................................................................................................
Sorry for the long delay to add this chapter. It's difficult sometimes to pick up and focus attention with many distractions. I must do better. Or was it I must try harder when in trouble at school. I was never known for writing stories or standing up in front of classmates. This site has helped me a lot.
............................................................................................................................
So I was trapped as Julia and save admitting I was a man in front of an audience of pool side sun worshippers and Eve’s friends that seemed a poor option I could only think of finding an excuse to run for cover or bluffing my way through this with Eve’s support. I discounted the option of speaking out since there were no holes to hide in and I’d be the talk of the hotel. Running for cover was a serious consideration but as much as I looked for a safe route some sort of voice in my head was telling me to calm down and relax with my friends. I was confused and not used to voices in my head.

Eve sat beside me and reached out to hold my hand having noticed my confused state. ‘Jules dear don’t worry I’ll take care of you whatever. Are you OK?’

Her concern made me well up so I nodded and turned away trying to hide the tears in my eyes. She squeezed my hand and moved alongside me on my sunbed putting an arm around me for re-assurance. She reached to my bag for a tissue and passed it to me. I tried to smile and hold back the tears but it was hard. Alex had walked over to the edge of the swimming pool so at least we had some privacy whilst I tried to compose myself.

‘I don’t understand any of this Eve. I feel so emotional and scared. I’ve never felt like this in all my life so what’s gone wrong? I don’t want anybody to think I’m a freak. We should never have started this dress up thing. Now I don’t know what to do. People seem to think I’m female. But I’m a man as you know. I have all the bits even if I’m not very muscular. Just look at me dressed like this. I am a man but I look and behave more and more like a woman since we arrived here.’

‘Jules don’t worry about it. I told you that this hotel is open about these things and don’t fight it or feel guilty. It’s not as if anyone knows you and ok I might have encouraged you but I know how much of a man you are underneath and maybe this can spark our relationship back into life. When we are intimate I don’t mind taking over responsibility for a while. You’ll soon be back to your old self I’m sure.’
That worried me even more so I let out a huge sigh. ‘That’s better let it out. Come on let’s just have some fun for now. It’s just us and these strangers and nobody is going to know back home. I’m turned on so what’s to lose? I’ve always wondered what you’d look like as a girl so now I know. You turn heads that makes me a bit envious if the truth be known.’

As I calmed down Eve insisted to help me feel more comfortable by combing my hair into a pony-tail, using a tie to hold it in place. She fitted the baseball cap pulling my hair through the gap at the back before handing me some sunglasses from her beach bag. They were Gucci brand, probably copies in truth and definitely feminine style with much larger lenses than my own.

Eve whispered in my ear ‘Julia they are perfect and in keeping with your image.’

I felt more comfortable again and adding the shades did give some sort of cover which helped boost my confidence as I looked around the pool area realizing I was not the centre of attention after all. We were just poolside guests like everybody else around us.

I looked across to a small group of girls surrounding Alex who was glancing towards us and had been watching. She smiled that caused me to blush and look away. I pulled the cap over my shades so it wasn’t so obvious that I was looking at her. She was used to being the centre of attention according to Eve because she was tall like a model with wonderful features and a firm bust to die for. She was very slim around the hips and it was obvious that she worked out. I’m sure many guys were attracted but she did seem more interested in her own sex.

She put me in mind of a beautiful actress Laura Sanchez from a Spanish soap that Eve liked to watch on her i-pad. Mannish but so feminine at the same time she played a tough cop called Pepa. I decided it was because of having seen so many episodes that was what had attracted my attention to Alex. I had immediately responded when she spoke to me and she made me feel special. If I had been born a woman I’d have been very happy to look like Laura Sanchez or Alex for that matter.

At least that brief interlude of reflection of my passions helped me settle down and Eve broke my chain of thought by asking me to apply her suntan lotion. Like most men this was a job I hated but I couldn’t really complain after Eve had been there for me minutes before. Eve turned onto her tummy and unfastened her bikini top so I could spray her back and then rub in the lotion as gently as possible. I took care to be especially gentle and Eve let out a gentle murmur of appreciation as I massaged her neck and shoulders.

‘Mmm you have soft hands and strong fingers. We should do this more often but with body cream. You are almost as good as a professional. ‘ Then she fell into a gentle doze as I applied lotion to my arms and legs. I’d have to give my back a miss for now but in any case I was happy to focus on tanning my front. I guess most people were relaxing to digest their breakfasts since there wasn’t much movement or noise other than the gentle sound of the waterfall at the end of the swimming pool.

I lay back and closed my eyes covering my face with the peak of my baseball cap. It wasn’t so bad after and in all honesty I’d nothing to complain about really. We’d be doing the same thing even if I’d managed to access my own clothes. The bikini bottoms were a bit tight and certainly held me in place but at least I’d get almost a full leg tan for a change instead of having white thighs. I was glad my legs were hairless since I could look forward to a smooth and deep tan like Eve enjoyed. Maybe we ought to go the full Monty on our balcony later. I decided to suggest it to Eve when we went for lunch.

The pool attendants were already opening the poolside bar by now and the played some soft music over the loudspeakers that caused Eve to stir and open one eye. She’d had a night of excursion so it was understandable that she needed to rest. I couldn’t disturb her yet.

I guess that Alex saw the opportunity to come back over and she sat on her bed. It didn’t take her long to start chatting and before long I was blabbing without thinking and for some reason I told her that she reminded me of Pepi in the Spanish series we watched on Eves i-pad. I only really looked over Eves shoulder so I’d no idea why I had to say I was a fan. She did however know the series and she told me she was flattered that I felt she looked like such a beautiful actress. It gave her chance to ask if I thought the lesbian relationship between Pepi and Sylvia was realistic and well acted. I admitted that I felt it must have been difficult for both of them to maintain their relationships at home with so many scenes and the practice sessions that must have been required.

‘Did it ever turn you on Julia or are you straight?’

I was taken aback and struck dumb for a moment or two until Eve intervened lifting her head to speak. ‘ Alex if you don’t mind this is Julia’s first trip and she is under my care. I promised her mother she would not get into trouble on this trip. He’s not available so mind your tongue please.’

Alex went quiet and I gave her a half smile trying not to ignore her but letting her know I shouldn’t answer. I don’t know what my answer would have been but it would have been difficult to be untruthful to Alex with her beautiful blue eyes fixed on mine. As a man I fancied her. As a woman I was flattered by the attention and I so much so that it gave me such a nice feeling inside. This was how Eve must have felt in our early relationship and we’d lost our way a bit in recent times before this vacation.

Alex tried to be a bit more friendly towards Eve explaining about the game of pool volleyball that was being organised and saying that four teams of five were arranged so we were already in the semi-final. The prize for the winners was a large bottle of Prosecco and 5 tickets to a theatre show in Rhodes town. They both seemed to know the venue so the tickets were worth winning in their opinion. I hadn’t forgotten that by joining in I’d have to take care not to be too active and risk losing my swimwear. Eve had advised me to wear a T shirt as a precaution and she had one in her bag.

I needed to visit the bathroom before the first match and we were second on luckily so I didn’t need to rush. I opted to go inside the hotel for more privacy since the poolside facilities weren’t great. The inside bathrooms were private enough so I headed off with my bag after popping on my shorts and top for politeness. As I entered the foyer I noticed the reception was quiet so I decided to ask if any keys had been handed in or if maintenance had been to our room to open the case. Tracey was the supervisor and she double checked to advise that nothing had been reported and the maintenance man would be available after lunch and we needed to be in attendance.

Tracey was very nice and she didn’t seem to have any concerns about me. I was having no difficulty passing as Julia and somehow she even knew to call me by that name.

On the way back from the bathroom she smiled and waved beckoning me over to apologise for the misunderstandings about the dress code and giving me a card with the address of a small boutique owned by a friend of hers if Eve and I wanted to take a trip out and treat ourselves. She offered a free lift with the hotel car so I couldn’t do anything but accept and advise that we’d get back to her after lunch to fix a time.

This was turning out to be a very friendly hotel after all and the guests and the staff were kind. I doubted they’d be so kind if they realised I wasn’t exactly the person they thought I was so it was getting more and more awkward to suddenly revert to male mode. I hoped to find a way out before it was too late.

up
158 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sometimes, your wildest

Sometimes, your wildest fantasies become truly mundane when you least expect it. This is what Julia is now finding out. S/he is fitting in and no-one else actually cares if s/he is a female or a male, at least at the present time.

Thanks Julie,

' you have not lost your touch ,good one !!

<em></em>

Oh good!

I've been hoping for a new episode.

I'm so glad to see you writing again.

In Too Deep

joannebarbarella's picture

Jules is getting subtly feminised and I think they are all in on it. By the end of the holiday I don't think there will be any way back.

Jules dear, so nice to see you writing again!

Julian's history, never to return. Just wondering what's going to happen when he finally figures out that "he" doesn't apply to her anymore! Loving Hugs Talia

If they knew who he really was underneath?

Jamie Lee's picture

Of course they know he's a man attending the convention, as they know other men are there as well.

Julian has figured that it's all been a setup, how he's now dressed, even the refusal going into the restaurant as himself.

But he still thinks all he has to do is get his suitcase open and he'll be back to being Jukian. Wrong, Eve won't let him. Eve has conspired with his mom and sister to get him into his current situation, and Eve will continue talking him into doing what she wants. Whether he likes it or not.

But what's going to happen when they return home? By right Julian should dump Eve right off the bat because she set him up for something he doesn't want or like. And as for mom and sister, it'd be the last time they were ever trusted.

All three may think this convention is what Julian needs to loosen up and gain more confidence in himself, but it's having the opposite affect. And will likely drive him deeper in not wanting to do something outside his comfort zone. Because he can't swim, the pool is the last place he needs to be. Because there's no guarantee someone won't try and pull him into deeper water.

While Eve may think she doing the right thing why Julian, she needs to get a degree in psychology before trying the crap she's pulling on Julian. Then she'd understand the potential harm she's doing.

Others have feelings too.