The Sirens Chapter 12

Printer-friendly version

“Hey sleepy head, it’s time to get up.” Kimberly shakes Angel’s shoulder lightly to wake her up.

Angel slowly opens his tired eyes and look at who was shaking him awake.

“Ah, there’s the beautiful emerald green eyes, we love so much.” Kimberly gives Angel a sisterly smile.

Angel blinks his eyes a few times to get the sleep out of them.

“What’s wrong?” Angel was still feeling groggy.

“Nothing sweetie, we’ve arrived at the campsite. I was wondering if you feel up to helping us set-up things. You don’t need to sweetie if your still feeling tired.” Kimberly brushes aside some of Angel’s blonde hair.

“No, I’ll help.” Angel gets up off the sofa carefully and slips his tennis shoes on and goes outside to help set things up.
Brenda gives him a bunch of light stuff to do. Angel doesn’t mind helping as he goes about gathering firewood and setting up the ice coolers and additional picnic tables they were going to need for all the members. He helps a few other members prepare dinner for tonight. After about an hour, he hears the roar of the motorcycles as they approach the campsite. A smile appears on his face as he stands near the RV as he watches his mother’s bring their group towards the site set aside for the motorcycles.

Angel walks over towards where his mother’s park their motorcycles. He waits till the motorcycles were cut off before approaching his mother’s motorcycles. He had been instructed to always wait before approaching them.

“Welcome back mommy.” Angel gives D.A. and Angie a hug.

“How are you feeling kiddo?” Angie hugs Angel and look into his eyes to see how he felt.

“Fine mommy, we got everything already for dinner.” I helped with preparing dinner.

“Did you now?” Both Angie and D.A. we’re proud of their adopted daughter.

“She’s been a very busy young lady.” Brenda walks over and stands behind Angel with her hands resting on her shoulder.

D.A. and Angie just look at Angel. Even with all the bruises and bandages on him, he always helps with everything.

“I think we inherited a gem when we found you kiddo.” Angie ruffles his blonde hair and D.A. places a kiss on his cheek.

Angel just smiles at his mother’s and places his hand on Brenda’s. He tilt’s his head back to look up at her.

“Thank you for everything you have done for me.” He looks towards his mother’s as well with tears streaming down his cheeks.

“You’re welcome sweetie. Now let’s go and party and have fun tonight.” D.A. gets up off her motorcycle along with Angie and all four of them head over towards the food and the others.

D.A. and Angie made sure Angel sat near them as they fixed a plate for him and brought him ice tea to drink.

Angel watches as all the members of his adopted mother’s motorcycle club start dancing and drinking. A smile appears on his face as he watches his mother’s dance, along with Brenda and Kimberly. He watches as Helena and the other women that have looked over him let down their hair and enjoyed themselves tonight. His mother’s pull him out with them and teach him how to dance and let him enjoy himself with the
other members. He never has had any fun like this before, except with his mother when she was alive.

After a few hours, he starts getting tired and heads inside the Rv to start getting ready for bed. Angel takes all his clothes off and head inside the shower and takes one, so his mother’s and the rest of the ladies sleeping in the Rv can have the morning to themselves.

D.A. and Angie had notice that Angel had been getting tired and watched as he headed over to the Rv to get ready for bed. They saw the light in the bathroom come on and as they get closer to the Rv, they could hear the shower going.

Both Angie and D.A. head inside the Rv and back towards the master bedroom. Angie takes out a light green baby doll night gown for Angel to wear when he gets out of the shower.

“Do you think he’ll like this?” Angie holds it for D.A. to look at.

“I think he’s going to love it. I have notice Angel loves anything that makes him seem more feminine.” D.A. couldn’t help but think that she was going to have a little princess on her hands.

“Do you blame him? He really wants to be a girl.” Angie just smiles and sits down on the bed waits for Angel to come out of the shower.

“I don’t blame Angel for wanting to be a girl. His father tried to kill him for being true to his nature.” D.A. stands near the door.

They wait for him to finish and just as he is coming into the bedroom.

“Come here sweetie.” Angie calls him over towards her.

Angel walks over towards Angie and let her dress him in the baby doll night gown.

D.A. watches as Angie dresses their adopted daughter. She could see the smile on Angel’s face as he let Angie dress him in the baby doll nightgown.

Angel does a little twirl for his mother’s. He stops and gives Angie a hug.

“Thank you, mommy” He kisses her cheek.

“You’re welcome sweetie, now go over and give your other mother a hug as well.” Angie places a kiss on his cheek, as she feels Angel let go of her.

Angel let’s go of Angie and goes over to D.A. and hugs her as well.

D.A. carefully picks Angel up and places a kiss on his cheek.

“Thank you, mommy,” He hugs her real close and lays his head on her shoulder. Tears stream down his cheek as he just holds her. He loves both his new mothers and couldn’t imagine where he would be now if they hadn’t stopped to help him when they did.

“You’re welcome sweetie, but it was mommy Angie that brought it for you.” D.A could feel Angel’s tears as they soaked through her shirt. She rubs his back as she holds him tight to her.

Angie stands up and wraps her arms around their daughter and D.A.

They stand like that for a while as Angel cries himself to sleep in their arms. Angie folds the blanket down and D.A. slowly lowers Angel down on the bed and tucks him in for the night. D.A. kisses his cheek and then Angie kisses his cheek.

“Sleep tight sweetie.” Angie stands back up.

They both take one last look at their sleeping daughter, before heading back outside to be with their sisters.

up
243 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I realize Angel is currently

I realize Angel is currently a male under all the girl clothing, however as s/he, D.A., Angie, Brenda, and Kimberly have been treating and considering Angel as a real pre-teen girl, to the point of training bras being worn by Angel; why is the term he being used?
Just curious I guess.

S/he comments

A few times its a slip on me and sometimes its a he/she view.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Angel is not exactly a boy.

WillowD's picture

Angel is not exactly a boy. From chapter 1: “Yep, this child has the plumbing of a boy, but he is missing two of the three things that really make him a male. His testes are missing and I would guess that’s why he looks so much like a developing girl of his age. Look at his chest, he’s starting to develop breast of his own.” And as we learn later, his father had tried giving him male hormones but Angel's body reacted very badly to them.

Angel's Father

Now you understand why his father hated him so much. As for not being a boy that is true, but if a doctor sees a penis at birth he was classified as a boy.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison