The Sirens Chapter 14

Printer-friendly version

Big Tony had gotten a phone call from D.A. from the Sirens MC and wanted to talk. She didn’t say what the meeting was about, but she wanted it to be just him and his vice and her and her vice. The meeting was going to take place outside of Sturgis.

When Big Tony and his Vice shows-up at the meeting place. He notices D.A. and Her second/ wife was waiting for them. He knew D.A. from her days with another MC and her wife as well. Whatever they wanted to talk to him about must be important if they didn’t want anyone else around.

“Tony, it’s good to see you again.” D.A. walks over and gives him a hug.

She looks towards Tony’s second “Gary, it’s good to see you as well. “

“Ya, it’s been to long Gary.” Angie walks over towards Gary. He was a close friend of her older brother.

“It’s good to see you as well Angie. I heard you and D.A. got married a few years back when it became legal in your home state.”

“Yep, I finally made her make it right after staying by her side for years.” Angie looks towards D.A. with love in her eyes. She has always loved her.

“I’m happy for you Angie.” Gary knew about their marriage a few years ago.

“So why did you ask to meet with me D.A.?” Tony wanted to know why out here.

“We have a problem with one of your newest members. A Kevin Stevens. He tried to kill his son for being different. He is also responsible for the murder of his wife as well.” D.A. stood there watching Tony.

“Are you sure about that D.A.? He said he sent his son to his wife’s sister.”

“Yes, I’m sure about his son. We found him stumbling along the side of the road beat all to hell. He tried to kill him again just a few days ago at a truck stop that Brenda stopped at. Your man needs to be put down Tony. Do you want your MC to be known harboring a child killer?” D.A knows she wouldn’t want her MC to be known like that.

“Do you have proof of what you’re saying D.A.? It’s not that I don’t believe you, but he’s says he sent his son to his aunt’s house and your saying he tried to kill him.” Tony wanted to believe D.A., but Kevin was bringing in some serious cash for the MC.

“Actually, I do have proof to show you. Your man tried to kill his son, because he is transgender.” D.A. pulls her phone out and shows Tony the pictures they took of the injuries done to Angel and then the needle sticking out of his arm and the needle itself.

“Now, do you believe me? Your sorry excuse of a man and father did this to a boy who couldn’t fight back. All he wanted to do was be himself.
Are you going to help this girl get justice? Would you want one of your own children to go through this?” D.A. hopes she can get Tony on her side.

Tony looks through the pictures again of the injuries done to Angel. He had no problem of a child being themselves, but he doesn’t tolerate child abuse. He notices some of the pictures of Kevin’s son dress as a girl and he couldn’t believe how cute he looked. He made a cute girl.

“Where’s the child now?” Tony hands D.A. back her phone.

“He’s with members of my MC right now. Me and Angie are going to adopt him as our own daughter. It’s what she wants and we have fallen in love with her.” D.A has already gotten the paperwork going with her law office.

“So, what do you want me to do with him?” Tony are ready knew what he wants to do with him.

“Well, since he is a member of your MC. I figure you might want to handle this in house. There is one more thing Tony. His motorcycle belongs to his son. I am asking it to be returned to her.” D.A. wants what belongs to Angel, returned to Angel.

“It will be handled in house D.A. I promise you that. I’ll make sure he pays for what he has done towards his son. Plus, I’ll make sure his motorcycle is returned to you so you can give it to your daughter.” Tony couldn’t say son. Not with the way the child looked.

“Thanks Tony.” D.A. walks back over to her motorcycle and mounts it.

All four bikers head back to Sturgis. Tony was going to deal with Kevin and return his motorcycle to D.A.

D.A. and Angie head back to meet up with her daughter and her MC. She’ll give Tony a chance to deal with Kevin like he promised.
Angel was with Clair and Rachel today. She had been told her mothers had some business to attend to this morning so rode with Rachel on her motorcycle. It was their second day here at Sturgis, and was having a blast. Some of the women enter the tattoo contest. Rachel and Clair took her to several concerts that were going on at the Iron Horse Saloon.

For lunch, she tried several foods and tried one of Clair’s hot wings. She almost choked on it because it was too hot. Clair and Rachel had a laugh at her expense, but it was okay for her. Angel didn’t mind, but she knew not to do that again.

By that afternoon, D.A. and Angie meet up with them and they have fun at one of the other saloons. D.A. teaches Angel how to shoot pool. Later D.A. introduces Angel to some more friends of hers and they let her sit on their custom-built motorcycle. Angel couldn’t believe how the motorcycle looked. The paint job, the styling. She had never seen anything like it.

D.A. shows Angel some antique motorcycles at the museum. By the evening they attend another concert and get together with several other people and have fun.

up
240 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I Hope Kevin Gets Exactly...

jengrl's picture

what's coming to him from Tony and the gang. D.A and Angie are not going to put up with him doing nothing to the P.O.S! He might end up wishing that prison inmates had dealt with him after Tony's gang gets done with him! Angel deserves never to suffer any more pain at the hands of her father , Sam's son or anyone else who may try something !

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

Awwww

It looks like she caught the bike bug heheheh I remember as a kid my uncle had a very old old Harley that he had restored and painted himself. There's a picture somewhere of me at 6 poking the painted tank because I couldn't figure out if it was real or not. It had a mural of some sort that meant something to him, and I couldn't figure out what it was. lol.. he never would tell me what it was of, but he cherished that bike until the day he died. Me? I've loved motorcycles ever since =]

I can totally see her changing the paint and accessories on her ride to match her tastes, so when she is old enough to ride she has her own custom ride.

Can't wait to see what happens to her dipshit of a dna donor.. Hopefully it fits the crime. smirk.

Sara

Bikes

mountaindrake's picture

I have 2 Harley's inherited them from my great aunt and uncle about 10 years ago got the time to put them together they were sill in their shipping crates one from 1961 100 c.i. or about 1650 cc the other from1963 with side car is 90 ci or about 1470 cc

Have a good day and enjoy life.

Drool

Those must be amazing just to touch, let alone start it and ride!! so insanely jealous now! =]

too short

don't leave us hanging
robert

001.JPG

Kevin now has more issues

Kevin now has more issues than working up drugs for whoever wants them to use or sell. He just may finding himself waking up dead in a ditch somewhere, dressed in a dress with several needles sticking out of his arms.

And Angel

is having another truly great day. D.A and Angie managed to speak with Tony and got the Ball rolling I have a feeling that Kevin is soon to have a truly bad time of it.
You know he could consider hisself lucky with the MC and Tony sorting him out.
Just Think if D.A and Her crew got their hands on him.
Esp if Helena does have Native American blood within her?
Remember the old saying better to die than let the womenfolk get a hold of You.
Matt

I took motorcycle driving

WillowD's picture

I took motorcycle driving lessons but I never bought a bike. I do remember my parents and I visiting a friend of my parents, who lived with her mother. Their friend took me to the shed in the back where she had hidden her Harley where her mom couldn't find it, since Mom was in her late 80's and wasn't that spry. That was some awesome ride she had hidden in the shed.