Never Pull on the tail of a Wolf (revised) Chapter 13

Printer-friendly version

Jack’s plan to capture the contractor had worked. After capturing him and taking him back to a warehouse he owned. He had given the man three choices to cooperate with him. To drive his point across that he wasn’t someone to play games with or not talk to, he let Chaos have his fun first. See, most integrator and torturers used tools, drugs or beatings to get their message across or extract information. However, when you have a big ass wolf like Chaos that can break a man’s arm like it was a twig. It comes in handy.

He had made sure the contractor didn’t have any false teeth with Potassium cyanide or even anything else to kill himself with. Once he had been search thoroughly Jack threw him in a small room with Chaos. Each time he asked the contractor a question and he told him to f off or nothing at all, he let Chaos have a little nibble of him. After being bitten five times from Chaos, the contractor started answering his questions.

Jack finally killed him and placed his body in a grave in a nearby graveyard. Later that night he had received a request from a Spanish friend of his that he owed a favor to. Since Jack was taking care of one cartel leader, he didn’t see any reason not to do this job for his friend as well. He was supposed to meet his friend in Mexico to speak to him about who he wanted dead.

Jack had called his girls and his mother to let them know he would be home by this weekend and reassure the girls that he made a promise to them and that he kept his promise. Plus, he did know the owner of the new Spa and thought his mother and the girls would enjoy it. He knew his uncle would enjoy the pub. It was one of his favorite places to waste time at.

Jack packs up his equipment and cleans Chaos off. He heads back to the airfield he had arrived at, but instead of taking the same jet he had flown. He heads towards another hangar that had an AC-47D aircraft he owned and was updated with new aviation equipment and uses that plane to fly down to Mexico. Jack knows Chaos will draw attention, so he leaves him with the plane to guard it. No one would be dumb enough to try something with a huge as wolf onboard. Jack drives a jeep from the airfield to a small town where he is supposed to meet his Spanish friend.

Don Juan Carlos had been updated about his long-lost daughter. He couldn’t believe that his ex-lover would had been so petty not to tell him that he had a son/daughter. He had come across a picture of her while reading a newspaper of someone being involved in a drive-by shooting. The picture of her had looked so familiar that he had his people investigate the woman. What they had found out had confirmed what he had thought. They did some more digging and found out her real name and everything that had happened to her up to the point of her being shot. He had learned a cartel leader wanted her dead. Normally, he would had handle this problem himself with his own people. However, he needed this to be done by someone not in his employed and remembered that a certain friend of his owed him a favor. He knew his friend always paid his favors back.

As Juan sits and enjoys his cold drink, he notices his friend driving up in a black Jeep Wrangler. A smile appears on his face as Juan watches as the jeep stops and his friend Jack Bounty gets out.

“Cómo estás mi amigo?”

“estoy bien” Jack responds back in perfect Spanish.

“I see you haven’t lost your touch my friend? Where is that big ass dog of yours I have been hearing rumors about?” Juan motions for the waitress to bring another beer over for his friend.

“He’s guarding the airplane. I didn’t want to bring him in and scare everyone. They would think he was a devil dog.” Jack accepts the beer and drinks it.

“I need to call in the favor you owe me, my friend. I just recently found out that I have a daughter and I hate to say that a certain cartel leader has taken an interest in her. I need you to deliver a message to him.” Juan knew Jack was the perfect guy to this problem. Messages to people were his specialty.

“Just a message or A MESSAGE?” An evil smile appears on his face when he says the second one.

“A MESSAGE my friend.” Juan knew what Jack meant when he said A MESSAGE to him. The second one meant the elimination of the person.

“Who’s the target?” Jack takes another drink of his beer.

“Here’s his file my friend.” Juan hands a folder to Jack with everything he had. I took the liberty to give you satellite shots of his compound.
Jack opens the folder and a smile appears on his face. It was the same asshole he was going after anyway.

“I take it, that you know the person?” Juan had notice the smile on his friend’s face.

“Let’s just say the asshole made a mistake of taking a contract out on me and my family. Save the favor I owe you, this is on me.” Jack closes the file and tries to think of the perfect revenge against this guy. He wanted the message to get across to other cartel leaders that fucking with his family or someone else is a bad idea.

“So, tell me more about your daughter? How did you find out about her and who is she?” Jack finishes his beer and orders another one.

“Well, believe it or not. I saw her in the newspaper article. What grabbed my attention was her looks? She looked so much like her great grandmother. She’s the daughter of a past lover that didn’t tell me that we had created a kid. As for who she is, her name is Renata my friend.” Juan knew Jack wouldn’t know her. He didn’t hang out at gay or lesbian bars.

“How is she tied to this cartel person?” Jack wanted to know why this cartel leader had interest in her?

“She testified against one of his men.” Juan had learned this from his research.

“That would do it. Drugs, money and sending their people to jail will do it. So, do you have her in hiding?” Jack knew if his girls were in danger, he would have them hidden.

“Yes and no. Yes, I have her protected on a wineyard ranch I own, but she doesn’t know I’m her father. I haven’t gotten around to telling her yet.” Juan was going to tell her before he came down here.

“Don’t wait too long my friend. Tell her the next time you see her. I bet you she’ll love to know she has a father that loves her.” Jack drinks his beer.

“You sound like your talking from experience, my friend.” Juan knew about Jack’s wife and how he had wish he had been there that night.

“I just adopted two girls some group was performing experiments on. Their biological parents don’t want them back. So, I adopted them and have been helping them over came the mental damage that has been done to them. I tell them and show them all the time I love them. If my wife was still alive, I know she would do the same.” Jack loved his daughter Gina and Julia and after this mission is done. He’s going to curtail his activities to spend more time with them.

“Well, I will make sure to spend time with my daughter and her new husband.” Juan wants to know his daughter more.

The rest of the day, they sit there talking and drinking beer. When evening comes Juan heads back to the airport and Jack heads to take care of business.

up
238 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Chaos?

No meeting ?

Chaos

Who wants to meet the Devil wolf? Jack wanted to play it safe. Remember, Chaos isn't a people person type of Wolf.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

oh he loves people

preferably raw and he loves them to death....lol

Oooh

Ooooh, you posted a public invitation for that response. LOL

Don Juan Carlos asked about Chaos. Was just curious to find out if he got to meet him.

Chaos

Don Juan Carlos has only heard rumors about Chaos. He knows the wolf is bigger than most dogs he has seen in Europe.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Ah, I love it when a plan

Ah, I love it when a plan comes together. Quoting a certain Col Hannibal Smith from "A"Team. Looks like Jack follows that same vein of mind when he does his thing. Also happy to see the cross over with Renata in The Spanish Flower, and finding out who her benefactor truly is. Her own father that she does not know about. Very cool indeed.

Never Pull on the tail of a Wolf

When I read the chapters in this story, the tune Bad, Bad Leroy Brown keeps playing in my head. But I liked old Jim's songs so carry on please.

Twofer

Jamie Lee's picture

That contractor seems to have had an interesting time getting it straight in his mind he best answer Jack's questions. Getting bitten five times will do it.

Juan seems to have made Jack's day. The same AH threatening his family is after Juan's daughter. Perfect, two messages in one visit. Two very memorable messages.

Sanzo will soon curse the day he way born, or decided to become a bad guy. Wonder if he has any BBQ sauce? Adds more flavor.

Others have feelings too.