A gypsy girl

Printer-friendly version

Just a bit of story telling from me for tonight on looking for a home, the road less travelled and being true to one's self

The gypsy girl

She is looking out of the window at the sunset as she's siting on the bed in a room in a house but her mind is elsewhere - the memorys of her life spent on the road less travelled in her thoughts tonight -

as all ways the road softly calling her name -gently - like a mare calling to her foal - she wondereds what it is that makes a place a home? And if she will ever find a place besides some where on the road less travelled to really call a home?

She's may be staying in one place for some time for now - but like many things in her life she is never really sure for how long it will be this time - until she's back on the road - a true gypsy of life that is living a life that is being true to her soul...

up
44 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hi everyone - it's been a

Hi everyone - it's been a while since I last did a story here - this story came to mind tonight as it kinda sums up parts of my life at the moment : )

Good start

It's a good start to a story. The question that can be asked, is why does the girl feel this way. What drives her to travel the road so much and not settle down in one place for a long time? What is she looking for or running away from? Just a few thoughts you can ask yourself.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison