11th Sun: Chapter 3 [XXX]: Tantilization

Printer-friendly version

Okay. I’m ready to touch my pussy now.

The clothes have me hotter than ever. I turn off the monitors, then turn them all back on again. Why do I want to watch myself? Why wouldn’t I want to watch myself? I’m hot as hell.

Still in the stockings and heels, still squatting, my fingers run down my chest to my stomach. It’s a straight line to the tip of my clit. On the monitors I can see it peaking out of my engorged lips. I don’t go straight for it, I’ve been around the block a few times. I know what a woman wants.

What this woman wants is tantalization.

So I start at my my bellybutton, or the place my bellybutton was. Which is my belly. I run my fingernails over the center of my abdomen. Gently brush them over. I feel my toes curl, just a little bit, and shift my weight on the heels. And then my fingernails get down lower.

I don’t know what I’ll like down there, so I start to experiment. First it’s fingernails over my labia. Turns out I like that a lot. One nail goes up one lip and down the other, and I do that more than a couple of times.

My right arm starts to get tired, and I realize it’s because I’ve been running it through my hair. I rest it on my breast instead, and start playing with my nipple in time to the finger on my labia. The bra’s gotta come off, and I pull myself away from my pussy long enough to fling it across the room.

Then running from one side to the other, the flat of my nail bumps up against my clit hood and I almost fall over.

“Oh, that’s nice,” my voice surprises me. It’s not my voice, and it’s also the first thing I’ve said out loud in a couple days.

What do women do while they do this? They moan. I’m breathing hard already, but practice some kind of sound in my throat. That feels pretty right.

The moan seems a little premature. Time for the main event. Lets see how I feel about tweaking my clitoris. I bring a finger up from the edge of my hole, noticing how wet I am, and flick it over the edge of my clit.

Turns out, I don’t like that at all.

So instead I put two fingers under my clit and rub up and down.

I don’t like that either.

I’m getting hotter and hotter, and I’m not getting what I want here.

This time I put three fingers together, one on either side of my button, and one on top it. I push the hood over it, just a little bit, and go in tight circles. Then bigger ones. Then much bigger ones. An electric cable runs from the tip of my core, straight up my spine. My knees tremble. My left hand leaves it’s tit alone, because I have to lean back on it, and run my fingers over my dripping pussy. Now my ankles are weak and off balance, but I’m getting pretty close. Then I fall off the heels, and land on one of the monitors. My elbow collapses too, but I’m too busy with my cunny.

I kick a foot out and catch it on the edge of the bunk, and then give up and fall onto my back, panting hard. I’m close, but now that I’ve got a feel for it, I’m ready to draw it out.

~

A girl’s first time should be special, right?

I’m too horny for special. I have a vagina and I plan to use it.

Still, I turn some of the monitors to little candle pictures, as I sit on the bunk. Lean back on the pillow. Pinch a nipple with either hand. I roll them a bit, and then give a soft tug. My breasts are engorged, and when I pull on my nipples I feel a leap inside my pelvis.

I realize that I’m still wearing the stockings and shoes. This excites me even more, and I hook my heels over the rails of the bunk. There’s a monitor in front of me, and I can see this sexy girl. Her stockings and heels on, spreading her pussy straight for the camera.

Can I try a finger inside me?

It feels an equal amount painful and pleasurable. That’s gonna take some working on, apparently. I pull the finger out, and reflexively slip it into my mouth as I paw my pussy with my other hand. Of course I taste delicious, like sugar and salt on your fingertips. My legs spasm a bit more.

I try another moan, just to see how it goes, and then start doing it naturally as my fingertips build me up. I’m doing it like I’m breathing now. When I go over the edge I actually lose myself enough to give out something between a scream and a gasp of delight.

My knees, ankles, and toes all jerk; trembles at first, and then hard. My heart rate shoots up, and a feel a burst deep in my solar plexus. The orgasm goes on for longer than I expected. It’s twenty seconds of gasping and thrashing as my back spasms and I pinch my nipples in ecstasy.

My moans drag into a low “ooooooooooooh” sound, and I feel my skin flush. That’s a surprise, but it brings the orgasm home to a full body experience.

I lay still on the bed for several moments, and don’t realize it when I drift off to sleep. Stockings still on, one heel half off, the other on the floor.

up
122 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

self pleasure

its fun, but he needs to engage his brain a bit if he's to survive this mission

DogSig.png

Time for thinking

She's got six months alone on a space ship with the internet. What would you do?
But if you are worried, this is not the arc of this plot. Next chapter is the start of something more like a plot.

Definitely something much deeper going on here.......

D. Eden's picture

There is too much like programming, or perhaps hypnotically emplanted instructions, in evidence here.

Something really screams set up. Suddenly saddled with a gorgeous body, a huge gh sex drive, a need to dress provocatively, and headed to a society that thinks human women are hot - but values all women as property.......

Yeah, something definitely twisted here.

D

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

No instruction manual

Jamie Lee's picture

Whoa! Exploring a new frontier without a map can be interesting and frightening. Or in this case, pleasurable. But why is this happening in the first place?

He was told these people love earth woman, so he becomes a woman while in the chamber. If they LOVE earth woman, won't they want him, um, her, to stay? Might they do what they want to keep her one planet?

Something smells real bad with this mission. It's as though someone wants him to disappear. Hope she keeps her wits about her and not try to satisfy her wants.

Others have feelings too.