Be Careful of What You Wish For Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version

“Come on lazy. You still have three more miles to run before we get home.” Titanis had gotten her little sister up this morning at four in the morning and was out jogging.

She had to get Theia up to tip top condition. The body of the girl Freddy had been placed in might have been healed of all the negative effects of the drugs and unsafe sex it took part in, but she still needed to get her in top condition and use to it. That meant she was going to push her little sister till she was in shape.

“Come on sis, I’m not like you. My body is still human.” Theia was doing her best to keep up with her sister.

“Actually, you’re a little better than most humans. Your body is like Captain America from the comic books. Your body has reached the potential humans can achieved. The problem with it now is too get you use to your new body. That means your training is going to be intense. Now move it before I start kicking you.” Titanis gives Theia a swift kick in her ass.

“Ow!” Theia starts moving faster.

Titanis wasn’t going to go easy on her sister. She was going train her the same way her trainer had trained her. By the time, they got back to the house. Theia was sweating like a pig. She was trying to catch her breath and her legs felt heavy.

“You have fifteen minutes to rest. Your next lesson is with Shayla.” Theia looks at her sister like she was crazy.

“How is she going to help me?” Theia takes a sip of water from her water bottle.

“By teaching you how to use your other senses. Just because I can’t see, doesn’t mean I can’t hit you.” Shayla stops her cane a friction of an inch from Theia’s head.

“Now, my young padawan let the lesson begin.” Titanis ties a black bandana tight covering Theia’s eyesight and a bo staff for her to use.

“Now, use your sense of hearing and smell. Listen to my footsteps. As her voices gets low.” Titanis stands back and watches as her wife teaches Theia how to fight like she was blind. For the next two hours Shayla whacks Theia, every time she lets her guard down or fail in attacking her.

“Okay, enough. Let’s let her rest for a few minutes.” Titanis tosses a towel towards her sister. Shayla hadn’t even broken a sweat. Titanis walks over and gives her wife a kiss.

Theia takes the bandana off and moves very tenderly “ow!”

“Come mere sis.” Titanis grabs a small jar of ointment.

“Drop your leotard.”

Theia does what her sister tells her. She pushes her leotard down around her waist. Every movement hurts. There are black and blue marks on her body where Shayla had tapped her.

Titanis smears some of the ointment on her sister’s body. It smelled like flowers, but felt like silk. As soon as the stuff was applied to her body, she could feel a tingling sensation and all her aches and bruising faded away.

“Ah, that feels so good.” Theia was enjoying the feel of the stuff as it made her aches and bruises disappeared.

Titanis was applying the stuff to her whole body.

“Don’t get use to this sis. I’m only going to do this a few times. You need to learn how to move and embrace the pain.” Titanis stops once she has gotten all the spots.

“Alright. Put your top back on and let’s stretch your body and do some more running, but with a backpack filled with weights.” Titanis just smiles as she leads the way over towards some equipment.

Theia just moans as she follows her sister. Did she really have to do all this stuff?

“Yes, you asked to be my daughter, therefore you do need to learn this.” Theia heard Athena’s voice in her head.

“Yes ma’am.” Theia follows her sister to the next task she was going to have her do.

By the end of the day. Theia is sore, tired and exhausted. Her arms felt like they had lead weights attach to them. Titanis had her do three hundred laps in the backyard pool. This wasn’t an ordinary pool, it was an Olympic size and the water was ice cold.

Shayla had done three hundred laps beside Theia wearing a weight belt. She had switched between forms as she swam. She kept pushing
Theia when she slowed down. Titanis had kept count of how many strokes she did.

Theia was sitting at the dining room table trying to stay awake. She had never done this much work in one day.

Titanis watches her sister and could see she was tried.

“Sis, you can go to bed after you eat, okay?” Titanis remembers her time when she was training.

“Thanks sis.” Theia picks her chopsticks up and start eating her Chicken stir-fry that Titanis had fixed. It had been her sisters turn to make dinner.

She got to fix dinner tomorrow night and it could be anything she wanted. She was amazed that Shayla could cook being blind. She knew where everything was in the kitchen and tell what foods there was in the cabinets and in the refrigerator.

She finishes her dinner and takes her dirty dishes to the kitchen and rinse them off before putting them in the dishwasher.

“Come on sis.” Titanis helps her little sister upstairs to her bedroom and helps her get undress and tuck her into bed.

“Sweet dreams, Theia.” Titanis tucks a teddy bear next to her.

Theia is off in dreamland in no time.

Shayla could hear Theia’s heartbeat slow down.

“She’s finally asleep. “Shayla turns around and looks at her wife.

“I do feel sorry for her sweetie, but mom said to get her trained as quick as possible. I don’t know why.” Titanis was only doing what her mother told her to do.

“You think she has a task for her to perform?”

“Maybe. Mom gave me several when I first started.” Titanis remembers her first one. A priest of another religion was killing off her mother’s priestesses. She had been sent in to destroy not only the priest responsible, but their entire temple as a show of force.

“Come on, let’s go and have some fun tonight.” Shayla leans in and kiss Titanis on the lips while grabbing her hand and leading her to their bedroom.

up
268 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

300 laps !

That would put Mark Phelps to shame.

Karen