The Life Of An Angel Chapter 10

Printer-friendly version

Rachel had done some research into Sammy and Tammy’s mother’s background. What she found wasn’t impressing her at all. Yes, the lady had the right to be depress about losing her husband. The money she got from his death was split three ways per the will he had made before he left. Two thirds were split between the accounts sent up for the girls. Neither could touch it till they were twenty-one. The rest was left to his wife. It was supposed to help her with the payments on the house.

What Rachel had found out was she was seeing a biker by the name of Rudy Docks. He was a member of a biker gang called the Moonshiners Motorcycle Club. She has heard of it. They were rather small, less than fifty members and were compose of bikers most MC had kicked out or didn’t want.

They were known to transport moonshine and drugs across stateliness. They also kidnap teenage girls and young women and force them into prostitution. Which is what happened to Vivian White. She had a rap sheet both for possession and distribution of control substances. She was also a known druggie and one of their sex workers. She had given most of the money her husband had left to her to the MC like all the women under their control was supposed to.

They normally stayed away from the Sirens. Because when D.A. was known as Dirty Angel. She had a run in with them over three women that had been abducted and ganged rape by that motorcycle gang. One of the women happened to be the younger sister of one of the Siren’s members and asked for the Siren’s help. D.A. and another member had protected the girls while the rest of the MC delivered some old fashion justice to the Moonshiners. Ever since then they pretty much left any Siren member along.

The moonshiners knew you messed with one Siren, you messed with the whole MC and a few of the women would take their manhood. Rachel was one of them that would do it if she needed to make a point.

Rachel made sure to pass all the information she had gather onto D.A. including the pictures she had taken with Angel when they went and got the girls some of their things. Rachel sends the rap sheet of Rudy Docks as well to D.A. because while she had been looking through it she saw where he had been charged with child pornography. He had sold teenage girls to certain business men for sex. Which brings her to the conclusion that the girls might have been next to be sold for sex.

Angel and the Girls:
Angel and Carol had stopped to buy dinner for everyone on the way home. Angel didn’t think this was going to be some difficult, but she loves these girls and will do what she needs to do to protect them. She had gotten a text while waiting for the food they order that her storage unit from Germany would be delivered tomorrow around one in the afternoon.

Her Land Rover sport and 2013 Multistrada 1200 S Touring motorcycle will be delivered as well. Just because she was stationed over in Germany didn’t mean she gave up on motorcycle riding. She didn’t want to take her Harley-Davidson with her when she went. So, she brought another motorcycle while over there. When the weather was bad, she used the Land Rover.

By the time, she gets home she hands the papers she had been served to her mother to look over.

D.A. accepts the papers and read what Angel was being charged with. A smile appears on her face as she folds the papers up and take them to her home office. She’ll deal with this matter later. She hated that law firm and she was going make them pay going after her baby.

“So, what did you girls bring home for dinner?” Angie was directing her question to the twins.

“We got Chinese, Grandma.” Sammy and Tammy both had a proud look on their faces.

“Did you remember to get Chicken lo-mein?” Lisa looks at the twins to see if they knew what she was talking about.

“Mom, did we get chicken lo-mein for Aunt Lisa?” Sammy was looking over towards Angel.

“Yes sweetie. We got your aunt’s favorite dish along with both grandma’s, your mothers Carol and mine as well.” Angel went over and made sure the girls were close to the table so they could eat.

She serves up a little of everything they brought so the girls could see which one they liked best. She remembered the first-time D.A. and Angie had given her Chinese. It had been Mongolian Beef and she loved it. If she had her choice they would eat Chinese all the time.

They eat in silence as Angel watches the girls to see which foods they liked. She knew what Carol liked, because they had lunch one time together when she came home for vocation last Christmas.

“Moms, my storage unit, motorcycle and Land Rover is going to be deliver tomorrow around one in the afternoon. I figure I’ll go down and get my Motorcycle and Land Rover register Tuesday and rent another storage unit to put my stuff in till Carol and I find a bigger place.

“Does that mean I get your motorcycle, since you have another?”

“I don’t think so pipsqueak. I’m going to keep both motorcycles so I can teach Carol how to handle one.” Angel looks at Carol.

“Oh, no. I’ll stick to horses. I prefer four legs under me, not two wheels going at insane speeds around here.” Carol didn’t like driving a motorcycle not with the whack out drivers around here.

“You could sell your second motorcycle at the shop Angel. Since, we don’t normally get those types of motorcycles in.” Angie knew a few buyers that might be interested.

“I’ll think about mom. I know I can drive only one at a time.” Angel was hoping Carol would be willing to learn how to handle a motorcycle. That way they could go riding with each other. Like her mother’s do.

Lisa looks towards her mother Angie “but I want to learn how to ride a motorcycle.”

“You will sis. Mom will start you off on my old scooter and that way you’ll get some idea on how to ride a motorcycle. Then you’ll move up to the first motorcycle mommy first own and once you can handle that. You’ll be able to get your first motorcycle. Until then, your stuck with my old scooter and mom’s motorcycle.” Angel just smiles at her sister.

up
198 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

City drivers

I don't ride myself, but I do try to be on the lookout when their are motorcycles near me in the city. Now, that I live out here in the country. I might consider learning to ride a motorcycle because traffic isn't so bad out here on the country roads where I live.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

I've seen

Too many bikers do really stupid things that got them and others injured or killed. Sometimes the bad drivers are on two wheels.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin