The Life Of An Angel Chapter 11

Printer-friendly version

Angel admires herself in the full-length mirror on the back of Carol’s closet door. Today she had to make an appearance before the judge. Her mother told her to dress professionally and to be early so they could go over a few things. Carol was going with her for support and her other mother Angie was coming too. Rachel was going to meet her up at the courthouse to give her testimony on what she had seen that day that Angel had called her.

Angel had given all the pictures she had taken of the house and of the girls to her mother to use. To help build a case and defend the actions she had taken for the girls. Racheal was bringing the police reports and the guys background she had done, along with the mother’s background as well.

Angel closes her eyes and take a deep breath and slowly let it out. She has never been so nervous as she was right now. Her angel necklace that had been given to her so many years ago was hanging down and resting just above her breast. She had polished the crystal last night so it had a bright shine to it. The necklace has been her good luck charm since Racheal had put it around her neck twelve years ago.

Carol had been standing back just watching Angel as she stood in front of the mirror. To her Angel has always been the strong will type of person. When she wanted something, she went full force like a storm to get it, but seeing her now looking so nervous allowed her to see another part of her. She could see the young girl D.A. and Angie saw twelve years ago. Angel hasn’t changed much over the years. She still had that youthful quiet demeanor about her that fooled or made most people underestimate her.

Carol walks over and up behind Angel and wrap her arms around her and give her a gentle hug.

“You’re going to do fine sweetie. You have me, your mothers, your sister and the whole MC behind you. You’re their baby as well and they are supporting you. Just go into that courthouse and show the judge and that rat ass lawyer who they are messing with.” Carol places a kiss on Angel’s cheek as she releases her.

“I hope and thanks.”

Carol and Angel walk out of Carol’s apartment and down to Angel’s land rover. It had come in over the weekend along with her other motorcycle which was at the shop right now getting a tune-up and some damage fix that had occurred during shipping. It fit weird driving her Land rover again. She has been driving her mother’s pick-up truck since she has been home or her motorcycle. She had heard back for her friend and he wanted her to send those parts he asked for. He had sent the money to her account to pay for them, including the shipping.

As Angel drives towards the courthouse, she tries to calm herself down and get her head on straight. She needs to remind herself that everything she was doing was for the girls. She parks her Land Rover as close as she could. As she is walking up to the courthouse steps with
Carol next her, six bikers from the other group approach her and Carol.

“Lady, go and get back in your car and leave now or something bad is going to happen to you.” One of the bigger of the six with a scar going down had stepped up close to Angel and Carol. Carol was feeling nervous and had tighten her grip on Angels hand. Angel looks at the guy and smile at him.

“And what per say is going to happen to me? Are you going to kill me with your bad breath?”

Angel had prepared herself to react should this guy decide to throw a punch or grab her.

He steps closer “lady, don’t push your luck. Back off now, before you get hurt.”

The other guys had gotten closer to Angel and Carol. Angel looks at the others and memorized their faces.

“You don’t want to start a war with me or my MC mister, because you will lose.”

“What, your garden club is going to protect you from us? Lady you have been using too much peroxide.” One of the smaller muscular guys that had surrounded Angel had spoken.

“She’s talking about the Siren’s moron.” Carol was getting tired of this.

“Ya, like she is a Siren. All the women in that MC are lesbian’s and crossdressers. Hell, the leaders are dykes.”

That did it for Angel. No one talks about her mother’s or her MC like that. Angel lets go of Carol’s hand and knee’s the guy in front of her so hard that she smashes his penis and testicles against his tail bone. She tightens her grip on her purse strap and swings it as hard as she could into the face of the one talking smack about her mothers and her MC. One of the other guys try to grab Carol, but she knees her attacker the same way Angel did hers.

One guy sucker punches Angel in her jaw. Angel strikes back with a hand stab to his throat like Racheal showed her back when she was ten years old. She brings her high heel down on top of his foot grinding her heel into his foot.

“Carol run! Go get a cop or one of the Sirens.” Angel was blocking a punch to her face, while screaming at Carol.

“Okay!” Carol runs off leaving Angel to defend herself against six guys.

One guy manages to get behind Angel and wrap his arms around her chest. She elbows him as hard as she can as she dodges a punch towards her face. The guys punch misses her head, but hits the guy holding her in his face. Angels kicks the guy trying to hit her in his groin area as hard as she can manage while being held. The first guys she kicked was still on the ground. The guy she just kicked drops as while, leaving her with the guy holding her and three others. She manages to get lose and takes his arm and do a judo throw over her shoulder towards two of the three. The third person had brought out a butterfly knife and was trying to cut her. He manages to slice Angel twice on her right forearm. When he attacks a third time, she grabs his arm and yanks him forwards throwing him off balance towards the ground.

One of the two guys she had thrown the guy at manages to get back up. He brings his knife up and stabs Angel in her left shoulder. He then brings his knee up and slams it into her stomach as hard as he could, causing her to drop to the ground. He twists the knife in her shoulder as she falls onto her knees. Angel had tears coming down her cheek from the pain. Her purse was laying near her, so she reaches inside pull out her taser and tase him with it. She felt the taser from the blade in her shoulder.

Carol:
Carol had run to the courthouse like she had been told and saw Rachel and two other sirens going up the steps to the courthouse doors. She runs up behind them.

“RACHEL, ANGEL NEEDS HELP!” Carol was worried about Angel.

Rachel and the other two women turned around when they hear Carol yelling at Rachel.

“Where is she Carol?” Rachel had grabbed Carol and could see she was scared and worried.

“Over there.” Carol points in the direction she just ran from.

Rachel and the other Sirens take off towards the direction Carol had just run from. As they get closer, they see one guy standing up in front of
Angel with her kneeling on ground. They saw her hand moved to her purse and the next thing they notice is the guy is doing the twenty-thousand-dollar jig in front of Angel. Two more guys were getting up off the ground and getting ready to attack Angel while she was on the ground. Rachel reaches the guy and twist his arm behind him and take him down on the ground. She whips out her cuffs and handcuff him. The other two women stand near Angel to protect her as Carol tries to stop the bleeding coming from Angel’s wound. Two uniform police officers had seen what was going on and ran over to help. Angel’s cell phone rings and Carol, picks it up and notice it was D.A.’s number.

“D.A., Angel’s been hurt out here in front of the Courthouse. We were surrounded by six guys from the Moonshiners MC. Rachel and two other ladies from your MC, plus two uniform police officers are out here with us now, but Angel’s been stab in her left shoulder.” Carol was holding a torn piece of her dress against Angel’s wound trying to stop the bleeding.

D.A. listens to what Carol was telling her. She should had known they would try this stunt against them.

“Alright, I’ll inform the judge and see if we can get this post-pone for a later date. Take care of my baby Carol.”

“I will ma’am.” Carol disconnects.

Sirens could be heard in the distance as the paramedics and more police cars start showing up.

Angel looks up at Carol “I guess I screwed up.”

“No, you did what I knew you would do Angel. Especially, when it concerns your mothers and the MC.” Carols was holding Angel as she kept pressure on the wound.

Paramedics show up and rush to Angel to help her. More police had showed up and were doing crowd control. Angie manages to get pass the police and over to Carol and Angel.

“How she is doing Carol?” Angie was standing next to her while the paramedics worked on Angel.

“She’s lost a lot of blood from that prick twisting the knife in the wound. He might have nick an artery in her shoulder.” Carol was worried about Angel.

Angie pulls Carol to her “she’ll be fine. It’s D.A. I’ll have to worry about. She’s very protective of Angel. I am too, but D.A. takes it to a different level.”

“I take what to a different level?” D.A. comes walking over with her briefcase and purse.

“The protection of our daughters, especially Angel.” Angie gives D.A. a kiss on her cheek.

“How is she?” D.A. looks over and saw the paramedics taking care of her.

“She’s lost some blood.”

Carol was watching as the paramedics helped Angel up off the ground and over to the ambulance.

“I’m going with Angel.” Carol walks over to Angel’s purse and picks it up.

“Where did you girls park?” Angie looks directs her question to Carol.

“Over there.” Carol points out Angel’s Land Rover.

Carol walks towards the ambulance and get in with the paramedic. She was going to stay by Angel’s side.

D.A. and Angie watch as the ambulance leave. Rachel walks over to D.A. and Angie to tell them what she had gotten from Angel.

They were proud of their daughter, but she shouldn’t have tried to take six people on at once. “The two guys she kicked hard won’t be having any children, according to the paramedics. She crushed them when she kicked and kneed them. She also bruised the guys throat when she stab him with her hand like I taught her back when she was ten years old. You can see the imprint of her fingernails in his skin.” Rachel was proud of Angel. She had been one of the women to teach her how to fight.

“Thanks Rachel. We’re going to head to the hospital and check on Angel and then go and get the girls and bring them home.”

“Alright D.A. and Angie.” Rachel walks over and talk with the other police officers.

D.A. heads towards her car and while Angie heads towards Angel’s car. They both had spare keys to her vehicles. D.A. follows Angie to the hospital.

up
191 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I have this really bad feeling...

That D.A. is going to crush that other MC into dust for what they did to Angel. Can't say it will be a loss either.... won't be good for everyone else around them I'm sure =[

Hope the collateral damage isn't high!!
Sara

Well in this day and age, I

Well in this day and age, I would be very surprised if someone had not taken a video of all this going down. Hopefully one such will surface rapidly and can be used in the court against the MC toads with their premeditated attack on Angel and Carol.
Plus, if Angel's attorney is clever enough to see that it is the same MC as the two little girls so-called father is a member of; that could work in Angel's favor as well, because there would be cause for the Judge to consider "witness tampering charges", assault on a plaintiff, and very likely conspiracy between the six men and the father for the assault to occur.

Well in this day and age, I

Well in this day and age, I would be very surprised if someone had not taken a video of all this going down. Hopefully one such will surface rapidly and can be used in the court against the MC toads with their premeditated attack on Angel and Carol.
Plus, if Angel's attorney is clever enough to see that it is the same MC as the two little girls so-called father is a member of; that could work in Angel's favor as well, because there would be cause for the Judge to consider "witness tampering charges", assault on a plaintiff, and very likely conspiracy between the six men and the father for the assault to occur.

Big mistake

Beoca's picture

I think these Moonshiners will be wishing that they had to just deal with the Volstead Act once the Sirens get through with them.