Tammy:Aftermath - Part 1 "Legal Advice"

Printer-friendly version
 Aftermath Deathtrap-Kindle-cover2.jpg  

Part
 
One

 

"Legal Advice"

 

 
This is the eighth book in the Tamara's Tales (formerly Tommy & Tamara) series. For the whole saga visit Tamara's Tales
 
This story has references to Snowfall's story Iron Dolphin Book 2 in the Chrysalis Project series which features Tammy.
 
Available in a new expanded edition on Kindle soon.
 

 
Monday 22nd August 2016
 

"What?"

"I'm sorry Tammy, but this has come with a High Court summons."

"Can't we appeal?"

"It'll get messy."

"James, it's was already messy."

He laughed, sometimes dark humour was needed. Cleaning up the coffee shop had taken a while, but the legal aspects had taken much longer - this had led Tammy back to Room 40 long after her training had finished.

"Look, an operation of that size can't be swept under the table, regardless who was involved. The public were there, some took photos and shot video and of course that was all posted on social media. Yes it was messy, and now it has to be dealt with formally."

"An inquest, I have to attend a ruddy inquest!"

"Not in person, didn't you read the full document?"

"Erm."

"Right, you will appear by video link from another location, your voice will be disguised and your face won't be seen. Satisfied?"

"Why can't they just use my statement?"

"The coroner may want to ask you questions, as will the counsel for the alleged terrorists."

There were aspects of the Magna Carta at work here, it had underpinned British Law for centuries. It may not be convenient for the intelligence agencies, but it was the law.

"Okay, okay. Strange how they turn up tooled up with AK47 rifles and aren't automatically guilty, yet I get dragged onto the stand."

"Ironic, isn't it. Remember Newton?"

"Err, which one? Every action has an equal and opposite reaction?"

"That's it, you pulled a weapon in a public place and killed at least one terrorist, that has to be justified in an inquest. They pulled weapons and shot at you, they'll have to justify that in a court of law, or at least the ones who survived."

"Okay, okay, I'm convinced. When is this?"

"Tomorrow."

"Shit!"

"Your barrister will meet you at the Savoy and you will stay there tonight, we'll use their video conferencing facility."

"That's why I was asked to bring an overnight bag and a business suit?"

"Plus a formal dress, I believe you have an invite to dinner this evening?"

"Damn, you, James!"

"Any time, dear."

"Now, what about Kerri, will she appear from the States?"

"No, and the official line is that you didn't know who she was or why she was armed. In fact, it was an alias and we don't know who she really was, Agent Kerri Emerson does not exist."

"Great, not only was I stitched up but I also have to lie under oath?"

"No, just don't tell the whole truth."

"That's the same thing, I am really not comfortable with this."

"Well, the summons is just that, if you don't make an appearance then a warrant would be issued, with every chance that your name is leaked."

"So, caught between the devil and the deep blue sea?"

"You can swim, can't you?"

Tammy made it to the Savoy at four, a valet took her overnight bag aside whilst she was informed a private room was available.

"If you would like to follow me, your case will be placed in your room - 302 on the third floor."

Waiting for Tammy was Sir Francis Drake.

"Really?"

"I'm afraid so, my parents had a warped sense of humour."

"It's a good ice-breaker, nonetheless?"

"Indeed, let me introduce myself properly; I'm Francis Drake, QC. I work for the government in intelligence cases."

"Good, I had visions of a solicitor who was still in short trousers!"

"Believe me, I need to know the machinations of this inquest better than the coroner. The good news is that the other side isn't well-organised, for some reasons all their finances have been frozen."

Tammy laughed, "I'm glad to see that True Freedom have been dismantled as a terrorist organisation, so what's the bad news?"

"The coroner for this inquest is a liberal, known for her distrust of the police and intelligence services."

"Damn."

"Indeed, therefore we need to step very carefully."

Tammy spent an hour going through the events of that day, Sir Francis was cleared for the whole story except where any intel had come from.

"So why were you in the Starbucks?"

"I fancied a drink, it was pure chance."

"And you noticed the terrorists?"

"Yes, sort of, it was a warm day and they were wearing heavy coats. They didn't look like they were there for a latte."

"So you started shooting at them?"

"No, they produced AK-47s and sprayed the walls. That's when I retrieved my weapon and started to take them out, the aim was to protect the public who were there."

"On your own?"

"No, an American agent was with me."

"I see, you didn't name her in your statement?"

"No, I was told that she is off-limits."

"The coroner won't see it that way?"

"Yeah, that's what I was afraid of."

"Let's go back, why do you carry a weapon?"

"I've had attempts on my life and I've ended up protecting others at various times."

"You're still 19?"

"Twenty in a few days, actually."

"It all seems rather far fetched, regardless of whether you're nineteen or twenty - how long have you carried a gun?"

"Over a year now."

"Training?"

"For my side-arm I qualified with the Royal Navy but I recertified with the Met Police."

"Any other firearms training?"

"I did a special ops course last year."

"Where?"

"Sorry, that's off-limits."

"What about your special permit, I wasn't aware they existed?"

"That's because my role doesn't fit into any usual pigeon-hole, I wouldn't have the usual legal protection that the military or the police have."

"Who issued it?"

"The Chairman of the Home Affairs Committee."

"I see, my guess is that the Privy Council gave their approval."

"I had heard that. My guess is that if the Coroner wants to argue, she might have to drag Her Majesty into court?"

Sir Francis smiled, "have you considered a legal career?"

"It's not out of the question, but I'm supposed to be studying for a Business Degree."

"You amaze me, Miss Smart."

"I'm flattered."

"The question remains, how do we protect you tomorrow?"

"Suck it and see?"

"That's not an advisable approach under these circumstances."

"Maybe not, but I'm not on trial, am I?"

"Certainly not, at least not in the normal sense. Now, will you join me for dinner at Claridges?"

"Certainly."

"I'll see you here at six thirty."

Up in her room, Tammy quickly showered, London was hot and sticky and the Tube had been almost unbearable. The terrorist attacks in late April had hurt the tourist industry but it seems tourists have short memories. Right now the biggest story was the Brexit referendum. Tammy hadn't voted, for electoral purposes she was still resident in Scotland but she hadn't asked for a postal vote.

She picked up her phone.

"Dave, I'm worried about tomorrow."

Dave Brown of MI5 concurred, "it's certainly a concern and there's very little we can do."

"What's the worst that can happen?"

"You are named and your previous actions are brought up, such as killing Anita Gore."

"That was self defence!"

"Of course, but it would make a great headline, even if it's a distortion."

"How long do I run the risk of that coming back?"

"Your entire life, I'm afraid. Actions, all of them, have consequences, Tammy."

"What can you tell me from the interviews with the True Freedom pricks who survived?"

"Officially, nothing, nothing at all. You are a primary witness."

"Okay, unofficially?"

"They're giving us the silent treatment, just the odd word here and there."

"Are they claiming religion as their justification?"

"Nope, some warped belief in a New World Order."

"Great, political nutters."

"Look, Tammy, anything could happen in court but stick to the script. You won't be in the room but you will have a monitor so you can see what's going on - but don't try to be clever."

"Understood."

"How are you handling the new Glock?"

"It's weird having a holster, but the 19 is small enough. I've only had half an hour on a range though."

"There's a good reason you have that weapon, you can expect to go to events and buildings where bag searching is I operation. Also, the internal inquiry after the Starbucks incident showed that you could easily become detached from your bag and that slowed your response time."

"Only by a few seconds."

"I watched the videos from the coffee shop, Tammy. Those few seconds might have been the difference between you walking away or being zipped into a body bag. Didn't your American friend point that out?"

"She had to ask if I was armed. Seemed fully prepared to go it alone if I wasn't. She was calm, focused and came up with a plan on the snap."

"Looked that way to me as well."

"She seemed to know they were wearing body armour and where to shoot to bring them down. I thought she was just a technician that just happened to be armed. She isn't, Dave. She's something more."

"What else do you know about her?"

"Next to nothing. Anyway I have to secrete this weapon under a very revealing frock tonight."

"Have fun and don't get photographed by any of the paparazzi!"

"Seriously? We're eating at Claridges."

"We?"

"Sir Francis Drake QC and I."

"Well, I suppose you'll just look like any of the other floozies he's had on his arm recently?"

"Great!"

"You could do worst, he's all show and style, not one girl has ever run to a newspaper as far as I know."

"Or he paid them off?"

"Look, if he gets too close put a stiletto through his ......."

Tammy cut the call, she now had fifteen minutes to finish dressing and make herself presentable.

She was a fashionable ten minutes late, blaming the Savoy's lifts.

"Of course dear, the doorman should be organising a cab for us now."

Tammy's frock was a one off, silver, strapless and above the knees. Sarah Bonney, the owner of Sarah's Boutique in Thurso had found a small dressmaker who would make to order. Tammy now had several examples of her wares, plus a supply of Sarah's business cards in her tiny clutch bag. She had a silver cardigan over the bare shoulders.

The ride took just under fifteen minutes at that time of the evening, much quicker than in the middle of the day. Tammy knew London well and recognised St James Palace as they passed by on the way to Mayfair, but as far as her escort was concerned, she was Scottish.

"It's a lovely city, have you had much chance to explore?"

"Not really, work has kept me occupied. I use the tube to get everywhere, my car is still in Scotland."

"Shame, you must let me give you a tour one day." He patted her knee, but otherwise left her alone until they arrived. He settled the fare then helped Tammy out, taking her arm under his. She had become arm candy.

"Good evening, Sir, your usual table is available."

"Thank you, Antonio."

Their table was a little secluded. "Shall I choose the wine?"

"Actually, I would like to, Sir Francis."

"Really?"

"Yes, how about a Nuits St Georges 2006?"

The wine waiter had arrived at that moment. "2006 was a very good year, Mademoiselle."

The QC wasn't happy about being upstaged, but tried not to show it, Tammy silently recorded the first strike. "Of course, we'll have a bottle."

The Maitre'D brought over two menus and slipped away. Tammy was convinced he'd want to order for her, but wouldn't accept that. She opted for a French seafood dish, ordering it perfectly.

"Well, I'm impressed, where did you go to finishing school?"

"I didn't, I finished my A levels last summer but I worked in Paris, Brussels and Geneva with my father, as well as Berlin, Dusselddorf, Amsterdam and Rome. Of course there was the odd jaunt to Hong Kong and New York as well."

"You tagged along?"

"Not at all, I was his private PA; my father was the International Business Director for one of the High Street banks but he retired a year and a half ago. I had a good education in this country combined with foreign travel and working experience. I now have a good job with plenty of time before I need to think about a lifelong career."

"I see."

"My father is in Scotland at present, but we own our own aircraft so he could fly down at very short notice." Tammy smiled as she added this gem to the conversation.

Richard Smart had picked up a ten seater executive jet as it was cheaper and quicker than commercial flights, Joan had objected at the time but the odd weekend in European cities, as well as London, had cured that feeling.

"So you come from money?"

"My own investments stand at just over two million pounds at the moment, at least that's what we tell the taxman."

"You are full of surprises, Tammy."

Their food arrived quicker than Tammy expected, thankfully, and was up to the usual standard. Smalltalk at the table was now very small, almost non-existent. If Sir Francis Drake had intended to belittle the girl, he had failed. Quite what his logic was, Tammy couldn't tell, but at least Dave Brown had warned her.

"Dessert, dear?"

"I've had the Bombe here before and it's adorable."

"You've eaten here before, you never said?"

"Yes, Pierre was the Maitre'D then, that would have been two or three years ago."

"Three. Are you sure about the Bombe, will it ruin your figure?"

In this dress it might become a little uncomfortable, she thought, but now was her chance to stamp on his ego.

"No, I'm fine, I'll have the Ice Cream Bombe."

Half an hour later Tammy was ready to leave, she had one further question for Sir Francis.

"What else can you tell me about the coroner, something that might help?"

"She's my ex-wife."

Tammy climbed into a cab by herself for her ride back to the Savoy whilst her barrister went in a separate direction. She was not amused.

 
Tuesday 23rd August 2016
 

Tammy had breakfast in her room and took her time to prepare herself mentally for the day ahead. She didn't even know if she'd be called, she could be left waiting for days or it could be over by lunchtime, no-one knew.

She'd been told to be in the video conferencing suite by nine thirty, she was surprised to be met by a fresh faced man, in his mid-twenties she guessed.

"I'm Giles, I'll be handling any legal questions you may have."

"Where's Sir Francis?"

"In the inquest, at Westminster Hall, didn't he say?"

"No."

"Right, let's get settled and we'll test the link. The coroner would like to speak with you before the session starts."

"Is this the first day?"

"No, that was yesterday, but it was mostly about procedure and swearing in the jury."

"Jury?"

"Yes, to determine if the deaths were legal or otherwise. Sir Francis should have explained."

"He didn't."

"Well, sit down and I'll test the audio."

Ten minutes later the coroner came onto a monitor, clearly from her chambers.

"Ah, Miss Smart, I presume?"

"I thought my identity was secret?"

"In the documents and in open court you'll be referred to as 'Agent T'. I, however, plus the counsels, have privileged information. We agreed that yesterday."

"I'm afraid there are a few aspects that I wasn't informed of, that was just one of them."

"I'm sorry but you can ask for a change of counsel? It would however disrupt the proceedings."

"I'll keep that in mind."

"Fine, you will get a ten minute warning of any actual testimony, and there's a ten second delay in case the censor realises you're saying something you shouldn't."

"Censor?"

"He says he's a High Court officer, but I think he's another spook, like you. We start at ten."

Tammy could watch the proceedings but very little was happening, every now and again Sir Francis Drake would rise, ask a question, then sit back down. It was not riveting stuff. The screen that would protect Tammy's identity, in theory, was out of the way at present and would only be moved across when needed.

At twelve thirty the court rose, so Tammy took lunch in the main restaurant. Giles was seen heading out of the door, presumably to the much cheaper Old Bailey's facilities a short distance away.

Wine was offered but Tammy knew better, it could cloud her judgement. On a recent firearms course, she'd been encouraged to test that theory, under strictly controlled conditions. Her reaction time, and accuracy, had both dropped alarmingly according to the figures handed to her the following day.

Back in the video room she sipped iced water and watched the ongoing non-saga. Finally, at half past three she was given her ten minute warning and advised there would also be a one minute warning.

"We'll leave the privacy screen until the second warning, Miss Smart."

Several minutes went by and the ten minutes had expired, but Tammy could see Sir Francis waffling away - again.

There was a knock at the door and Giles went to open it, Tammy was a little concerned, given the timing. Giles spoke for a few seconds but this was followed by a muted bang; Giles fell like a stone. She dropped onto the floor, pulled out her Glock 19 and shot at the black covered figure in the doorway.

Kerri Emerson appears courtesy of Alecia Snowfall

up
425 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Tammy's been outed by someone

Tammy's been outed by someone within the circle. How else would she have been tracked to her exact room? IF the Barristers, the Court, and the Coroner all know her true name, just which of them are "spilling the beans" so to speak regarding her whereabouts?
Giles, it seems is a very innocent victim of all this. I wonder if this is going cause either Krystel or Lissa to step in and "close doors"?

My immediate conclusion.......

D. Eden's picture

Here is that there has been a leak - how significant has yet to be seen, but at least the location of Tammy and her legal representative have been leaked. Whether or not her actual identity is known has yet to be determined.

There are several potential suspects that come readily to mind, the first being Mr. Drake, with the second being the coroner. And of course ther is always the possibility of a deeper leak in the security services as there are others who were involved in setting the scenario up.

Whoever the assailant is, it is amazing how in a country where firearms are illegal, Tammy keeps running into quite a few armed adversaries. Personally, I have never been in favor of the English penchant for restricting possession of firearms so strictly. Yes, there do need to be restrictions of who, how, what, etc., but I believe that history has repeatedly illustrated to us that by making something illegal to possess, all we have done is insured that only criminals will possess it.

Examples: prohibition in the US, marijuana and other narcotics, and firearms in the U.K.

D

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Possession

Yeah, England has restricted firearms ownership. Anybody with a foot in the international arms trade can get most anything your little heart desires. When it is relatively easy to get a LAWS rocket, the odd AK-47 and a pistol or three is really no problem. So, yeah, it works about as well as Prohibition did for us. The only accomplishment of note during Prohibition was letting organized crime get a firm foothold in the U.S.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Setup

It's more then that. She's being setup as the scapegoat or loose end. Someone doesn't want her around and is mad she ruined their plans. Another possibility would be to use her to draw her American partner out into the opening as well. As they use to say Will Tammy be able to escape the trap set for her or Will she end up bring her friend into it? Don't miss the next exciting chapter. Same Bat Time,Same Bat Channel.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Eighth Book Hooked.

My5InchFMHeels's picture

Yup! Going to be watching for regular updates again :)

Feeling Cranky

I've had international contacts for many years so try to see myself as relatively tolerant of other cultures. In UK author written stories, it always seems like the protagonist gets put in a very threatening trial situation for doing the right thing. Now it seems like Tammy is under undue threat and those around her seem unable to protect her from unreasonable peril.

Very good then.

Ahabidah

"very threatening trial situation"

WillowD's picture

Yup. I would say having someone show up and try to shoot you is a "very threatening trial situation". More threatening than you normally see at court. (And, yes, I know she's not actually in the court room.)

Yep definately an

Sammi's picture

inside job, whether it be from inside the Intelligence service, my first choice would be her boss at the Crime Unit.
or from inside the legal system as unless the 'perpetrator' is a guard there, the possibility of getting anything metal in would be really hard because all public entrances would have metal detectors


"REMEMBER, No matter where you go, There you are."

Sammi xxx

Oops my bad

Sammi's picture

Tammy is testifying from a conference room at the hotel


"REMEMBER, No matter where you go, There you are."

Sammi xxx

I commented to Snowfall on the link

and said I would be interested to see how you would handle it. Answer, very skilfully! By not giving a direct narrative Tammy-viewpoint of the same incident, but by going on to the aftermath. Many of the other readers' comments seem to be trying to direct you, me, I am quite happy to find how YOU develope the story.

Poor Tammy

Apostasy's picture

Honestly given how oftenTammy keeps ending up on somebody's hit list, and then ends up getting in trouble for it and frequently ending up on another hit list or shit list as a result, I'm amazed she hasn't just thrown in the towel and gone to hide under a rock somewhere. Her own superiors keep dicking her around and then blaming her when she makes a mistake, frequently through no fault of her own beyond she didn't know she was doing something wrong because everyone kept her in the dark. I really hope the actual British Intelligence Services are less incompetent.

Poor Tammy

Alecia Snowfall's picture

Poor Tammy. I think I've finally figured out exactly what type of magnet she is. As of late, she seems to be a bullet magnet! QuarterMaster; issue the new feminine style body armour!

quidquid sum ego, et omnia mea semper; Ego me.
alecia Snowfall

Yet, ...

Yet, most bullets are non magnetic.

"what type of magnet"

WillowD's picture

I hope she also becomes an author magnet. I would love to see more Tammy stories written or co-written by other authors here. I seem to remember Maddy Bell saying in the comments from a few posts ago that Gaby Bond is available for hire. Perhaps we will be lucky enough to see a Gaby and Tammy story.

oops

Alecia Snowfall's picture

oops, double post.

quidquid sum ego, et omnia mea semper; Ego me.
alecia Snowfall

Tammy's in trouble!

I hope she got whoever shot at her!

DogSig.png

Tammy's in trouble,little six year old

Okay, I can't help myself. When I saw Tammy's in trouble title it brought an image of a little girl skipping around going Tammy's in trouble, Tammy's in trouble! :)

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

ut oh

I hope Tammy remembered the lesson From Krystal/ Kerri.
it really does seem like someone targeted Tammy. Several things happened Her I'D was revealed when she was supposed to be kept unnamed.
then the Q.C didn't tell her everything that was happening inc that her name was given out.
and THen just at the exact time she is supposed to give her testermony She is attacked in what is supposed to be a secret place.
I have a feeling that her location was given out and also the best time I.E while she was busy the timing is to perfect to be anything else.
I do hope she gets out of it,

Matt

'tis better to be looking at it than looking for it

persephone's picture

As my Sergeant Major used to say.

He also said "'tis better to be tried by twelve the carried by six."

I'm sure Shiraz and Snowfall have a suitably devious and cunning plan. :)

Persephone

Non sum qualis eram

More reading

I read Iron Dolphin Book 2 to get the back story. I enjoyed it immensely, and it helped understand this chapter too. For all Tammy has gone through, it seems like her training will have to be intensified for her to survive the foul ups that keep putting her life in jeopardy. Or she could find a different line of work.

Love the cliff-hanger

There is definitely a rat or two running around. I hope they have been paid well.
I suspect the QC. Never trust someone with a name like that !

Karen

Tammy has a guardian angel...

Wow, this a great collaboration and I look forward to more of it. There are a lot of subtle maneuvers under way and I believe that, regardless of who is after Tammy and who is betraying her, she has a high powered guardian angel- or three.

We know from previous adventures that Tammy is a target and there are persistent internal links in British security that are compromising her.

In Iron Dolphin 2 Dannigan is in contact with someone who is similarly placed to himself- Theodore Grimes- who no doubt is aware of the persistent attempts on Tammy's life. It is highly likely that Grimes knows Tammy's father and I wouldn't be surprised if Dannigan did as well. Even if Dannigan didn't know her father, the research on Team 40 would show the difficulties Tammy is facing. Since she would be the Team 40 newbie who would be tasked as Krystel's escort, Theodore Grimes would want some back channel help for her and Dannigan would be more than willing to oblige even if he didn't know her father- it would help both O.I.C.A and Krystel over the long term to have an additional back channel resource.

The whole purpose of giving Krystel so much extra time in London was twofold- one was for her to establish her own relationship with the Vietnamese restaurant/ grandma so she has a bolt hole for the future and to introduce herself personally to Sean MacTaggart so that they have a working relationship; the second purpose is to provide the same introductions for Tammy so that she has access to resources that, with the possible exception of Theodore Grimes, no one in the various British agencies will know about. Additionally, the tips on wardrobe, firearms training and situational awareness that Krystel imparted to Tammy, will make her less vulnerable to attack, more invisible and far more capable of successfully defending herself.

Tammy Aftermath brings us to yet another difficult situation for Tammy. She has been betrayed and is shooting at a would be assassin. If she remembered Krystel's advice, she will have evaluated the black covered figure for body armor and responded appropriately.

Now the question becomes who betrayed her location?

Sir Francis Drake is a possibility. He is an unrepentant horn dog, and Tammy put him in his place.

The coroner? Sir Francis portrayed her as a liberal with a distrust of the police and intelligence services. Of course she is his ex- wife, so Sir Francis's characterization may be a tad biased.

Counsel for the defense? They know her identity, but would not necessarily know from where she would be testifying. And just because they are defense counsel doesn't mean that they are going to reveal her identity to their clients or be party to an assassination plot.

I believe all of the above are red herrings or perhaps yellow fin tunas. Tammy has been consistently put in danger from people within the intelligence services and I believe that is the case here. There is a fairly high placed mole in the services that has either leaked information or organized the attacks on Tammy. And that is why, in my opinion, Tammy was provided the resources she received in Iron Butterfly 2. The apex predators of British Intelligence and O.I.C.A. worked together to help her and now she has some mentoring from Krystel, a bolt hole, SAS/ SBS resources and who knows what else at her disposal.

This is going to be a really interesting adventure.

Although the quack cannot be ruled out...

Although the quack (Drake, QC) cannot be ruled out as a suspect, he is not at top of my list.

The QC's office and the QC are publicly known. It wouldn't be difficult to observe who works for the QC (Giles) and follow them.

I wonder if Tammy will ask for a .40s&w pistol.

Betrayed!

What's going on? Was it that fop that tried to impress Tammy? Somebody screwed the pooch!

Red MacDonald

The stick and Tammy

Jamie Lee's picture

Tammy was used to break up the events going on in Thurso, Tammy didn't know this.

She was used again to uncover Sharon at the training facility, again she didn't know.

Each and every time, there was a side incident which had nothing to do with the initial plan to use Tammy to uncover rats and moles. Just like her being in Starbucks the day the terrorists decided to redecorate the place.

Now someone discovered her current location and is shooting to kill, Giles is dead. The trial has been used to once again sniff out rats and moles, and Tammy was the bait. And again she didn't know. The barrister made sure Tammy knew the coroner was a royal pain. She made herself out to be a royal pain, both to give Tammy a belief so she wouldn't put on her black mask and white hat and do something stupid.

Now, who did Tammy just blow away?

Others have feelings too.