The Bad Little School-boy: The Original Cartoon Series - Part 2

Printer-friendly version


The Original BLSB Cartoon Series by Sissy Demi
Click Read More to view Part 2

This is the second part of the original BLSB cartoon series. As with most of my creative works, I did it mainly for myself. Hence, the first image involved a pair of shortalls. At the time I was deeply enamored of shortalls. They screamed girlish to me. I would daydream of wearing some with a cute top and going out with my wife (who knew of and enjoyed my crossdressing). Unfortunately, I never did own a shortall set.

I did, however, own a few outfits very much like our favorite bad little school-boy is wearing in this cartoon. Teal was my favorite color then. And I owned a nice, tunic-length soft cotton sweater with a mock turtle neck and long sleeves that billowed out slighty at the gathered wrist. I also owned several pairs of leggings, both stirrup and ankle length. I really enjoyed the snug feeling of a pair of soft, comfortable leggings paired with a long sweater. I felt very cute and girlish in those outfits. Like Chris, I would often wear matching socks over the leggings and sneakers. Sometimes a pair of cute ankle boots I had.

I miss those days.

up
73 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Another cutie

While I like the shortalls better, this is cute also. Only problem, the leggings' color is so close to the background they are hard to see.

Alays ready for more of these, they are so-o cute!

Karen J.

"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose"
Janis Joplin


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

LCD, CRT, and LOL

Back in the day, when I began this series, monitors were mostly all CRT. These fancy, schmancy new LCD and plasma screens of today were mere hopes and dreams of a distant technological future. (In computer obsoletian terms ... a year or two! heh).

I now have one of those magical LCD flat-screens and, yes, his leggings do blend into the background from certain angles. But, given his circumstances, blending into the background might not be such a bad thing to him, eh? ~.^

Thanks for the comment, Karen!

-- SD

Sissy, Very Cute And Fashionable Too

I like the outfit and have seen a few teen girls wearing something very much like what is pictired.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Timeless

This image was made around 1997, give or take a year. That wasa very popular style then. One which has sustained over the years, but is not as prevalant as that time. And, like most fashions, it will eventually come back in style and popularity.

I miss skeggings!

Thnaks for the comment, stan!

-- SD