Becoming Annabelle Lee Chapter 6

Printer-friendly version

Annabelle was sweating her ass off today. She was regretting that she was wearing the padding and artificial breast today. They were making her sweat even more. The A/C unit at the store had stopped working that morning. The humidity and temperature were high making it 110 degrees outside in the shade. She had open the doors and brought out the old industrial fans to try to cool the store off some. Annabelle had switch to a tank top shirt because she was sweating so much.

Dawn was outside helping a customer, while Annabelle ran the cash register inside.

“Enjoying the weather, Annabelle?”

“Yay, its peachy in here.” Annabelle was standing in one of the smaller fans trying to cool off.

“How about, I go and get you and Dawn a slushie?”

“Please? I’ll be your friend for life?”

Annabelle wanted something cold to cool her down and she knew Dawn could use one as well.

Johnny Thunder Horse just laughs at Annabelle’s antics.

“Thank you, Johnny.”

Annabelle watches as Johnny walks down the street heading for the convenience store two blocks over. They had a slushie machine inside.

“Any word yet from Fred about getting the part today?”

“None. I was going to give him another ten minutes before I called him. Oh, Johnny is getting us a slushie.”

“Bless him. I could use something cold right now.”

“Me too.”

“You girls seem to be melting in here.”

“A/C is broken. What can I get for you?”

“I need three pounds of 2”1/2 galvanized nails and six 8-foot-long 2x4’s and four 8-foot-long 2x6’s.”

Annabelle was writing the order down.

“We have the lumber out back if you want to choose your own wood. As for the nails, I can grab those for you while you pick out your wood.”

“Do mind showing me where the wood is?”

“Nope, not at all.”

Annabelle looks over towards Dawn “I’m going out back, Dawn.”

“Okay, I got the register covered.”

Annabelle comes from behind the counter and leads the man out back to the lumber.

unbeknownst to Annabelle the guy was watching her ass sway back and forth. He enjoyed looking at her ass as she walked. He has been
admiring her since she came to work for Dawn Running Rabbit.

“So, how have things been since you came to town?”

“Fine, I’ve been enjoying myself except for today that is.”

“Why’s that?”

“It’s 110 degrees and we don’t have any A/C in the store.”

“How did that happen?”

“The blower motor went out on our unit. Since the unit is twelve years old, we had to special order it and now were waiting to see when it will
be in. Here are your 2x4 8 footers and a couple of stacks down are your 2x6 8 footers.”

Annabelle stops in front of the 2x4’s.

“Are you seeing any one?”

That caught Annabelle off guard for a second.

“Actually, yes I am. I just recently met this person and I want to see where the relationship goes.”

Annabelle didn’t want people to know her and Dawn were seeing each other. Especially some of their customers. She knew some of the employee’s suspected something going on between the two of them.

“Well, if things don’t work out. Look me up.”

“Thanks, I will.”

Annabelle helps him load the lumber on one of their carts and head back inside to get his nails. Dawn rings him up and Annabelle walks with him outside to help him load his lumber on to his truck.

After the guy leaves, Annabelle heads back inside and over towards Dawn.

“You won’t believe what just happened.”

“Let me guess, he asked you out?”

Annabelle looks shock.

“How did you know?”

“He’s been looking at your ass since you started working here.”

“What did you tell him?”

“I told him I was already seeing someone and wanted to know where our relationship went.”

Dawn just smiles “you already know where our relationship is going.”

“I know.”

Annabelle gives Dawn a peck on the cheek.

She walks off to straighten some shelves and move around some merchandise.

Johnny comes walking in with their slushie “I got your cold drinks girls.”

“Oh, thank you Johnny.” Annabelle takes hers and sips it.

“Thanks Johnny.” Dawn takes her and sips it.

Both women had a pleased look on their face. The icy slushie was a relief that they needed.

“How much do I owe you Johnny?” Annabelle looks at Johnny.

“Don’t worry about it pale face. Just bring in some of those brownies you made last time and we’ll call it even.”

“I’ll bring a plate just for you Johnny.” Annabelle walks over and places a kiss on Johnny’s cheek.

The rest of the day goes by normally and by 8 o’clock. Dawn and Annabelle started closing the store up. They had gotten the call from Fred
saying he could get the motor here by tomorrow afternoon and have it up and running by the time they closed. Annabelle leans her head
against Dawn’s shoulder as Dawn drove home.

They had stopped at the diner they normally had lunch at and brought salads for dinner when they get home. Neither one of them felt like
cooking.

“I am going to take a nice cold shower after dinner.”

“I know what you mean. The store was extremely hot today. All the fans did was move the hot air around.”

Later, after Dawn and Annabelle had eaten dinner and taken a nice cold shower apiece. They laid in bed and were enjoying the a/c of the
house. Annabelle was slowly falling asleep, while Dawn was reading a romance novel. They had talked about Annabelle’s reason for not sleeping with Dawn and decided that they would risk it. Since, Annabelle was taking the estrogen pills and the antiandrogens pills they should be safe. Dawn glances over towards Annabelle and notice she was sound asleep. She looked so cute with her blonde hair acting as a curtain covering her face. She notices that Annabelle had a birthmark in the shape of a rabbit on her left shoulder.

She going to have to tease her some.

Dawn marks her page and turns her nightlight off.

“Sleep tight my little bunny rabbit.”

Dawn leans over and places a kiss on Annabelle’s cheek.

up
289 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ahhhhh

Little bunny rabbit. Could that be a totem? Indians do believe in animal totems. Glad to see the bad people haven't arrived yet, but I'm sure it's coming. Take us there Flying Eagle of verse.

All my best,

Santacruzman

See where it goes

Jamie Lee's picture

Looks like their relationship has already gone somewhere. And will continue.

Others have feelings too.