WildFire Chapter 15

Printer-friendly version

Sasha was pissed that Adam took his life. She walks over and checks his neck to see if he was completely dead. She didn’t smell anything form his mouth. Sasha steps back and calls her mother.

“Hi mom. Can you come down here to my storage unit and look at one of my prisoners please?”

“Why do I need to come down Sasha?”

“Because before I could get any answers from him. He bit down on a false tooth in his mouth and passed out. The thing is, I don’t smell anything coming from his mouth. I’m not getting a pulse, but it’s strange that I don’t smell anything.”

“Alright, I’ll be down in a few minutes.”

“Thanks mom.”

Sasha disconnects the phone call and starts turning off her traps, so her mother doesn’t get hurt. She checks the speed cuffs on the prisoners and makes sure all of them are secure. About twenty minutes later, Sasha’s mother comes walking in with a black doctor’s bag. She goes over and starts checking Adam over. She notices the burn to the leg instead of the groin area that she knows her doctor wanted to do to him. After a few minutes of checking Adam over. She puts her medical instruments away.

“He’s not dead sweetie, but there’s no way I can revive him with what I have on hand. Also, I don’t know what he took, so it could be dangerous.”

“So, your saying that the jerk is still alive, but there’s nothing I can do?”

“Afraid not sweetheart.”

Janet walks over and holds her daughter. She could feel her babies anger for being cheated like this. She knew there was only a few drugs that can fake being dead. Which one he used, she had no idea. The universal antidote she developed wouldn’t work on this.

“Go ahead and call the police and have these men taken away sweetie.”

“I’ll go ahead and leave this mess to you sweetie.” Janet hugs her daughter one more time before leaving.

“Thanks mom.”

“You’re welcome.” Janet just smiles and drives off.

Sasha takes her cell phone out and calls Detective Lucas to come and pick-up everyone. She so much wants to kill Adam for what he did, but she won’t do anything to an unarmed or unconscious enemy. Well maybe nothing harmful that is. She superglues a set of devil horns to his forehead and write on his back PLEASE ENTER FROM REAR with an arrow going down to his anal opening. She knew the ink she used, should stick around for a while.

Sasha had told detective Lucas about who she had in custody and was going to give him half the information she had retrieved. She had made copies for them. She was keeping the originals just in case something happened to the evidence.

The police show up and Sasha helps them load the pricks into a prisoner transport van and gives them the destroyed drone she shot out of the sky. She yawns from being so tired as she gives her statement to detective Lucas. Once he has her statement and the police leave her storage unit. She puts call into her aunts repair them and setup a time and for them to come out and repair her unit. She won’t be using this unit for a while now. Luckily, all her new stage props and items were over at her other unit. By the time she leaves her ruined unit, she heads towards Sirens places.

Sasha punches in her gate code and pull up the long drive way towards Sirens mansion. She misses this place, but both her and Siren agreed it would be better for their relationship to have separate places because of how public Wildfire was. Siren liked having some privacy in her life. Sasha parks the Suv in front of the second garage door, because she didn’t have her remote to open the door.

Sasha makes her way into the house and up to hers and Sirens bedroom. She notices Siren just lying there sound asleep. Sasha moves quietly into the bathroom and strip out of her body armor and undergarments. She notices the bruises on her body where she got hit and the kinetic energy had travel through the armor. She really needs to talk with her aunt about the armor. She steps into the shower and takes a nice hot one to relax some of her muscles and make her feel better.

When Sasha is done taking a shower she walks over towards the bed and gently get under the covers and curl up next to Susan. She misses sleeping with Susan. Sasha feels Susan’s lips on her own as Susan kisses her. Sasha just wraps her arms around Susan’s as she lays half off and half on her own body.

When Rose wakes up in the morning and peeks into Sirens room. Siren said she could always come into her bedroom. She notices Sasha and Siren curled up together. Rose walks over and curls up next to Sasha. The little girl that Sasha had claimed as her own was with Sasha’s parents.

Sasha felt Rose curled up next to her and Susan spooned against her back.

“Is everything okay sweetie?”

“Yes ma’am. I just wanted to lay next to you. You haven’t been around for the past few days.”

“I’m sorry sweetie, but I was dealing with bad guys and finally they are in jail.”

“Sasha are you and Susan married?”

“Yes, we are Rose. We keep our marriage secret because Susan values her privacy and I’m opened about my life to a certain degree. The
band members know we are married, but when we travel we try to keep it secret so reporters and such don’t find out. That’s why the band is owned by both of us as a partnership. Does it bother you that you’ll have two mothers, instead of a mother and father?”

“No ma’am. I think it’s nice that I’ll have two mothers.”

“I will tell you a little secret, Susan is very controlling.”

“Only with you am I controlling. You enjoy being controlled by me.”

“I know.” Sasha turns her head to kiss Susan.

Rose just watches the two of them kiss.

“When did the two of you meet?”

“Back when we were in school. Sasha hadn’t had her operation yet.”

Rose looks at Sasha ‘you use to be a boy?”

“Yes and no Rose. Physically, I was born as a boy. However, mentally and emotionally I was a girl. My body during its development took the
wrong path. So, I was a girl born with a boy’s body. Your Aunt performed the operation when I came of age. My birth parents tried to kill me because I refused to dress and act as a boy. I was rescued by my adopted mother and raised as a normal girl. Susan and I met when we were in high school the both of us are bi-sexual, but we love each other a lot. So we got married. Now, we have two adorable daughters now”

Sasha tickles Rose. Which causes Rose to giggle and squirm against Sasha’s body.

Siren reaches over Sasha’s body and tickles Rose as well. Rose giggles and squirms against Sasha.

Soon it turns into a tickle sport between Siren, Sasha and Rose.

up
227 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Love the super gluing of the

Love the super gluing of the devil horns and the written comment and arrow on Adam. If the items cannot be removed easily, they will be much more of an issue within the jail or prison that he is taken to. Other prisoners will most definitely be "on his case"in a big way.

onec a punk..

There's a saying once a punk always a punk. In Adam's case once a coward always a coward. I hope he likes what he gets. It would have been funnier if (PLEASE ENTER FROM REAR with an arrow) was tattooed to him. Anyone linked to sex trade like that and is sent to prison should be marked. FOR LIFE!

Wolf_0.jpg