My Mistake, Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 4: A Night with Katie
By Samantha Jenkins

Katie and I walked over and got in her car. It was 33 degrees outside according to the computer in mom’s car. We sat in her car talking while it was warming up. I glanced at the clock, it read 7:15

“Do you like your outfit?” She asked.

“Yes. Does my mom really have the keys?” Katie jingled her keys, smiling.

“I have the keys to the locks at our wrists, and you’ll figure it out when we get to Wal-mart.” She said putting the car in reverse and pulling out into the street. Ten minutes later we were in the parking lot of Wal-mart. We got out and walked into the store. I grinned at her as we walked through the store. We got a lot of funny looks, I think because of our different jewelry. Our first stop was the woman’s department. I was browsing a selection of ankle length skirts, while Katie was looking at some rather short mini skirts. She brought four over and showed them to me. All but one was plaid, the first being red and black, the second green, black and white. The third I like because it was royal blue and white plaid, which was our school colors. The fourth I liked the best because it was a simple black miniskirt. I took the royal blue and white plaid skirt and placed it in the cart. I held the black one up to my body before placing it into the cart, it was an inch shorter than the skirt I had on. I picked up some button front shirts in black, white, royal blue, light pink, light blue, and a cream color. I was still wondering about the wrist chains. Katie and I walked back to the shoe department, where Katie picked up another pair of boots and a pair of tennis shoes. From there we went over to the accessories department, pausing to look at purses, I grabbed a black one, because it matched everything, and I was going to need it to put money, and makeup in. We made our way over to the hosiery department, where I picked up a pair of white fishnet tights and a pair of royal blue tights. I was thinking put on the royal blue tights, then the white fishnets over those. That would look neat with the royal blue and white plaid skirt. I decided to wear my new outfit to school on Monday. I explained to Katie.

“Hey, I think I have my outfit for my first day of school as Morgan.” I said smiling.

“Really?” Katie asked, “I was thinking you should wear a this pink sweater,” Katie pointed to a sweater in her hand, “and that black mini that you put in the cart a few seconds ago, and the boots you have on, with me holding the keys.” I thought about that for a second. I liked the idea of her holding the keys while I was at school. I knew that she and Jen would protect me from the other guys who might try to beat me up.

“I like your idea; I’ll wear what I was going to wear on sprit day.” I said. She smiled.

“What was your outfit?” she asked.

“I was going to wear the blue and white plaid skirt, blue tights with white fishnets over those, and a white or blue shirt.” I laid the outfit out on the top of the cart.

“I like that outfit, you really should wear that on Friday, and we have a pep-rally. What are you going to do about your hair?” She asked.

“I’m not sure. Ponytail maybe?” I said.

“What about pigtails, using white and blue ribbon on each side?” She asked making mock pigtails with her own shoulder blade length strawberry blonde hair. I liked her hair, especially the color. My own hair was a light brown, and went to just below my shoulders.

“I like that idea, but I need some hair ties and ribbons and that kind of stuff.” I said laying the outfit back in the cart. We made our way up to the checkouts. After every thing was scanned and bagged the total came to just shy of $150 dollars. I dug the card out of my purse. I think that mom had handed it to me when I got out of her car, but I was not sure. I signed the receipt, and took the bags out to Katie’s car. I looked at the clock in Katie’s car. It read 8:30. I looked at her. “Let’s go to Kohls.” I said, pointing at the store, a couple hundred feet away.

“Ok.” She said, locking the doors on the car so that we’d have to walk to get there. Once we got inside, I was kind of chilly, and we headed for the juniors department. I instantly fell in love with a denim miniskirt that looked like it would come to mid thigh on me. I took it off of its rack and held it up to me. It hit mid thigh, and Katie smiled.

“I like that, and I could probably have it modified so that I can lock you in it.” I grinned at her; I liked the idea of her locking me in my clothes and having the keys. We wandered around for a bit, and I saw a short jumper that looked like overalls. Jen had a pair of overalls and I think I wore them more than she did. I took it off of the rack and held it out so Katie could see it.

“That would be cute for every day wear, speaking of which we need to get you some more skirts for daily wear. We walked over to the area where the majority of the skirts were and I picked out 4 long skirts. Katie responded to my 4 long skirts with 4 knee length skirts. I smiled, she was going to match me move for move, I picked up 2 long sleeved t-shirts, and she picked up a cardigan, and a sweater. I put the shirts and skirts in the cart, and Katie did the same. I kissed her on the cheek. We walked over to the shoes. I picked up a pair of pink canvas shoes. Katie smiled and walked around the corner of the aisle, she reappeared with a pair of black platform loafers. I guessed they were three and a half or four inches high. I nodded. We went back over to the juniors department. I started looking at sleepwear. I saw a pink satin nightgown that looked like it would show panties, around the top of the hanger, there was a pink satin thong. I was starting to try to figure out why it seemed that the only types of panties I could see were thongs. I held the nightgown up to me and Katie looked at me and winked.

“What is it with you and thongs?” She asked smiling.

“It’s not me” I replied placing the night gown in the cart. “It’s you GG’s” I said smiling at her. I knew she had no argument to that because she usually had on a thong, thus wearing the tights when she had on a skirt. We walked up to the cash registers and proceeded to pay for the items. As we were putting the items on the counter, the woman standing behind it smiled.

“You’ll like the night gown, I have 5.” I furrowed my brow. When she got done scanning the items, the total was another $150. I pulled the card out of my purse, and handed it to her. We carried the bags out to the car, and got in. Katie started the car and I looked at the clock. It read 9:30 and I looked at Katie.

“It’s time to go home.” She said. I pouted. “It’s ok, once we get changed for bed we can cuddle.” I liked the thought of cuddling with Katie. We started to drive home, I took her hand, and fifteen minutes later we were pulling in the driveway. Katie and I got out of her car and got the bags out of the back seat, and we walked in the house. Mom was standing in the kitchen, smiling.

“I see you two went shopping, how much did you spend?” she asked, looking at me.

“Just shy of $300” I replied, “and I know what I’m going to wear for my first day at school.”

“Oh?” Mom asked, surprised. I nodded.

“This sweater,” I said pulling the pink sweater out of one of the bags, “This skirt,” I said laying the skirt at the bottom of the sweater. “A pair of black or pink tights, I haven’t decided which yet, and the boots I have on, with Katie having the keys.” Mom smiled thoughtfully.

“I think you should use pink ribbon for a pony tail or maybe let me do braided pigtails.”

“I’ve always like when Jen’s hair was in braided pigtails. I think it looks cute.” I glanced at Katie, who seemed thoughtful.

“Ok,” Mom said, “Run up to your sister’s room and get some elastic bands.”

“Ok,” I said standing up and straitening my skirt. I walked up to Jen’s room and found her elastics and brought them back downstairs. I had grabbed a brand new pack that had 20 bands in it. I opened it and laid them on the table. Katie picked up the white and 2 of the black elastic bands, and mom picked up the red and the other 2 black bands. 10 minutes later, I had a pair of perfectly braided pigtails, and went upstairs to find the blue nightgown that Jen had picked up earlier that night. Right next to it, was the pink one with a piece of paper on it that simply said “Katie”. I lifted the panties of the nightgown; I hadn’t noticed earlier that they had 3 rows of lace on the back side of them. I went to change and realized that Katie was standing behind me with a container of 14 keys, and the one that would open the two new locks on my wrists.

“You’re going to need these in order to change.” She said then she picked up a four inch length of chain and two locks. “Turn around,” She commanded, “Put your hands behind your back.” I did as she commanded. I kind of liked this, and was thinking about it when I heard two clicks; I tried to pull my hands around to the front and was unable to. I finally realized what the chains in the wrists were for. She took the keys and spread them around the room, placing some high and some low. Katie sat on the bed, and watched me try to collect all of the keys. She giggled at some of my attempts; of the keys I could collect I sat them on the bed. I stopped and looked at Katie.

“How many have I picked up?” I asked. She counted.

“I count 12” she replied. “That means you need 3 more, and I know one is to your wrists.” I figured it was marked some how. I tried to remember where she had placed all of the keys. They were all higher than what I could reach. I looked at Katie, and she was grinning like a cat that had just swallowed the canary. She had placed a few keys out of my reach on purpose.

“There’s some you can’t get your hands on. More specifically the ones for the locks at your wrists, the collar of your sweater, and the waist band of your skirt.” I stood on the bed and looked around the room. I saw a key on the top of the door frame, one more on the top of the hutch of my desk. I gave Katie a close look. She had a key on a necklace and I grabbed at it. Once I had managed to open the hasp, and pulled the necklace off of her I tried the key in the locks at my wrists. It opened one, and that was all I needed. I grabbed the other two keys and then threw Katie back on the bed, smothering her with kisses. I then proceeded to unlock my outfit. I had only unlocked the necklace that was sewn into the sweater when I thought about something. I looked at Katie.

“Do you have any dresses that you can lock shut?” I asked her. She grinned.

“Yes I do,” She said still grinning. “Would you like to see one?” She pointed toward the closet, where a denim dress hung, its front facing out into the room. It had a zipper that ran up the middle of the dress, with ten padlocks hanging open, keys in the keyholes of the locks. It looked like it would be ankle length, or maybe a little bit longer, requiring heels to fit properly. I walked over to it. I reached in the closet, pulling the dress out and holding it up to me. The back of the dress looked like it had a built in corset. I felt around where the waist would be, and sure enough there was some boning for a corset there. I glanced back at Katie with a quizzical look, and then continued to examine the dress. Over the lacing of the built in corset, was a zipper with a d-ring at the top, I assumed for a lock, to lock the occupant in the corseted dress. The locks down the front had no real bearing on the occupant’s ability to remove the dress, because with the corset in place it could not be removed. I had seen Katie wear a similar dress, except the one she had worn was knee length, and was khaki. The khaki dress had only 5 locks on the front, and she had told me once that the corset reduced her waist to 24” from 29”. I looked at Katie, she was grinning. I was really beginning to think that she liked being controlled. I kind of wondered who she had that held the keys for the majority of her outfits. I know it’s no fun if you don’t have some one else to hold the key.

“Who do you have hold your keys for your outfits?” I asked

“Now I have you, and I’ll hold yours. Before I used this.” She said, reaching into her bag and pulled out a necklace. The part that went around the neck was a chain that looked like a choke collar for a dog with the open padlock. In the middle of the chain, there was a clear box that closed with a single padlock. I gave the box a really close look. It looked like an eye ring had been screwed into the Plexiglas the box was made of. The closing mechanism was a piece of metal that had 4 little metal prongs that would slip into the openings on the box, when the closing mechanism was closed a padlock could be slipped into the two rings, closing the box with it’s contents locked inside, the keys somewhere else. I toyed with it for a while, and Katie just smiled.

“Let’s try on the dress you are going to wear tomorrow.” She said tugging at my skirt. I reached down and undid the zipper; however, the locks were not unlocked. I reached over to the bed, and started picking up keys, trying each one in the locks on the skirt. Eventually I found the right one for the zipper, leaving the key in the zipper; I picked up another key and tried it in the other locks on the skirt. On the fifth key I managed to open the other lock on the zipper of the skirt. Unzipping the zipper, and letting it go, it fell to the floor. I stepped out of the skirt, and tried the keys in the other locks, finally getting the three locks on the sweater open. On the bed there were six keys, which went to the boots. I reached for them.

“I don’t think so.” She said scooping the keys up and placing all but one key and lock in the box, she put it around her neck and locked it shut. She took the single lock, and twisting the closing mechanism, locked the box, keeping my boots on my feet. I had not noticed the fact that the keys for the dress were now in the box securely locked around Katie’s neck. Katie had gone over to the closet, and pulled out the dress. Pulling the locks out of their respective d-rings and sitting them on the bed, Katie unzipped the dress and helped me put it on. As she zipped it up, snapping padlocks shut as she went up I realized that the keys were in the box locked around Katie’s neck. I had not realized that the dress had a high neck that held the final padlock.

“Where are the keys for the dress?” I asked finally finding my voice.

“Around my neck. Suck in your tummy.” She said, and I did. I felt the corset tighten around my waist. It wasn’t too uncomfortable, and then Katie started tightening it down. I felt as if my intestines were going to be squeezed out of my rear end. After it got tighter than I thought it could, I heard the zipper close and a click. It was a thrill knowing that my waist size had been reduced, and I was trapped by Katie’s hand. That kind of excited me; I wondered how she felt holding the keys, trapping me in my dress.

“How does it feel having the keys for my dress in your control?”

“I kind of like being in control.” She said grinning. I wondered briefly what the roles being reversed, with me holding the keys. Katie and I sat and talked for a while, and I got used to the corset. Katie stood and stretched. She took off her skirt, sweater, and boots, and slipped her nightgown on. She turned away and pulled her panties and tights off, and slipped the pink panties up and I saw how much the matching baby blue nightgown would show on my body. The rows of lace on the panties stood out in contrast against the baby pink of her bum. Katie unlocked the box containing the keys and let me out of the dress.

“You’ll wear that dress tomorrow, and we’ll lace it a little bit tighter. You’ll also wear the necklace, and the keys for it will be here.” I picked up the nightgown, and slipped it over my head, and then picking up the panties, I slipped them up and tucked my twig and berries away for the night. I slipped into the bed next to Katie and fell promptly asleep.

up
114 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I Have Often Wondered What Drives S&M?

jengrl's picture

I have often wondered why people get off on bondage and pain. It seems so inconceivable that someone would willing tolerate it. I know that some people have a fetish for that kind of thing , but not me. It is seems cruel and unnecessary. Morgan's mother claims those locks are to keep her from getting out of the clothes, but Katie is carrying things a bit too far with the collar around her neck. It sounds like things will get even kinkier as the story goes on. I hope that it doesn't get too far out there and get too over the top, because the basic story itself is really good. I think the joke is on her mother, because she doesn't realize that Morgan is really not being punished at all.

Hugs,

Jenn

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

Not S&M IMHO

Personally, I would call this more of a dominance/submission style, which is not necessarily bad. Done in the proper manner, and with consenting partners, it can be a bit of "spice" in a relationship. It's been my experience in life that any relationship has a dominant and a submissive member. One who takes charge and one who follows the other's lead. It may even be that which one "is on top", so to speak, changes depending on the circumstances.

Mind you, I have my own questions about mom's behavior; but in the relationship between Morgan and Katie it seems as if each is acting as the other's dom. As the saying goes, "fair exchange is no robbery". Not everybody's cup of joe, I know, but if it works for them there is no reason why it can't be fun.

A sado-masochist relationship to me involves physical and mental pain inflicted by one on the other. A dom/sub relationship can go to that point, but it doesn't have to. What has been shown up to this point is the thrill of not quite being in control; similar in some ways to some of the more extreme amusement park rides like a roller coaster. "I'm locked in this (car or collar) and I can't escape until it's over and (my girlfriend or the ride operator) unlocks and releases me." May not be your thing, but to some it's whipped cream and cherries.

Karen J.

"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose"
Janis Joplin


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Bondage isn't S&M. BDSM is a

Brooke Erickson's picture

Bondage isn't S&M. BDSM is a "catchall" term derived by combining the acronyms for the three "main fields" of somewhat interrelated practices. (I was around when the term was coined back in the 80s)

B&D = Bondage and Discipline
D/s = dominance submission
S&M = Sadism and Masochism

Bondage, well. Some people *like* being tied up. It can be quite comforting and actually make you feel protected sometimes. Or it can make you feel oh so vulnerable (which is also a turn on for many). The discipline can be stuff like light spankings and the like which aren't all that painful.

D/s from the dom side is fairly easy to explain to most folks. They get the idea that having power over someone can be a turn on. From the sub side, it's usually more a matter of relief at not having to make decisions, at not having to be *responsible* for consequences.

Think of the classic "Catholic Schoolgirl" mindset where the girl (or boy!) has a need to be able to justify doing something "bad" (like having sex) by being able to claim they didn't have a choice.

D/S is probably the purest example of the power exchange dynamic that's behind a lot of BDSM stuff.

Here's something I wrote years back that might help explain the mindset a bit:

"I give you the most precious thing I possess, myself.
My body, my mind, my heart and my soul.
To do with as you will, guided by your wisdom and the Lady's.
Will you accept this freely offered gift?"

*Trust* is the biggie here. The sub has to be able to trust the dom. And the dom has to be worthy of that trust. There are many who think that it's all about what amounts to abuse. And there are far too many people who do use D/s as an excuse for an abusive relationship. But that's no more D/s than wife-beating is a normal part of marriage.

If you trust the dom, it can be remarkably free and peaceful just kneeling at their side, knowing that they won't ask anything of you that they don't think that you can do. And that they'll be there to protect you if someone else has problems with what you are doing.

Do a bit of reading about safewords and limits to get an idea of how responsible folks do this.

S&M isn't necessarily about "pain". It's about intense sensations. Some of which folks assume are painful because pain is usually the most common thing of that intensity that we encounter.

"Runner's high" is the same exact sensation that a lot of folks get from being on the receiving end of S&M. It's all endorphins.

Some masochists are into the challenge aspect. "Can I take it?"

And a lot is playing with the boundary between "intense" and "painful". Ever had a rash, or a bad sunburn or something that itched like crazy? If you weren't careful, you'd scratch it until you bled, because even though it hurt, it felt good too.

A little experiment that most folks find revealing explains another aspect of S&M. Go to a sink and adjust the water to be hot, but not painful. Just a bit uncomfortable. Use only one hand to test the temp. Keep the hand in the stream of water and slowly turn up the heat. Once it's either straight hot water or you decide you can't stand it any hotter, take that hand out from under the water and stick the other one under it for a sec.

You'll swear it got burned. S&M plays with that sort of trick a lot too, especially if you are going for endorphins. You ramp the sensations up to almost painful. And as the bottom gets used to it, the top increases the intensity. After a while you'll be up to levels that would have had the bottom screaming and running away if you'd started at that level. But the slow buildup lets them get used to it and if you've ridden the edge properly, you'll get that endorphin high. And never do any real damage.

Oh yeah, very few people fit the stereotype of "the pain is pleasure". Many do find that having the right amount of pain (or even just intense stimulation) at the same time as pleasurable sensations intensifies the pleasure.

Oh yeah, classic example of intense sensations that get confused with pain is the way a lot of folks can't handle genital stimulation right after an orgasm. Most will say it's painful. But more often it's not that it's actually painful, just that it's way more intense than they want to handle.

None of the above have to be a fetish either. That is they are things that folks will do for their own sake, not because they *need* them for sexual stimulation.

Heck, I know confirmed lesbians who wouldn't dream of doing anything sexual with a guy but don't have a problem with doing S&M with them as long as it doesn't involve the guy's crotch. Ditto for gay guys who will play with females occasionally.

So, the having clothes locked on is a form of bondage that doesn't have to do anything with sex,., per se, and can safely be done in public. It might be a sexual turn on, or it might just be that "protected" thing. And it's *definitely* got that "it's not my fault, *they* made me do it!" thing going for it.

Alas, between that need of many to "not be responsible" and the way our culture (especially the media) tries to conflate responsible BDSM and the sick serial killers, and you've got the reason why most folks don't understand.

It's quite similar to the way most folks think TG folks are gay and that most TG & gay folks must be sicko pervert child molestors or the like.

Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

Perfectly Explained

Lily Rasputin's picture

I don't think myself or anyone else could have put it so perfectly beautiful.

Limbo's Mistress

"All that we see or seem, Is but a dream within a dream." Edgar Allen Poe

Somewhat disappointed

I'm reading (maybe rereading, I'm not sure) this story and while a lot of it sounds interesting, I'm somewhat put off by all the "locked" clothes. I suppose some select group of people will like that since there seems to be fans of pretty much everything you can think up. However, I doubt it would get the amount of positive response we've seen so far in this story, not to mention that I doubt a mother would let her child publicly wear stuff like that.

On another note, locked clothing has to be very unpractical, especially when you're clothes shopping.

All in all I find the entire thing a bit too prominently present in the story for my tastes. I hope future chapters will no longer focus on this so much.

Hugs,

Kimby

Hugs,

Kimby

Not to mention

... it only makes you an even bigger target in school.

Agreed, no mother would in their right mind let a trans child, who is going to be a really big target to begin with to be an even bigger one by dressing with locks on their clothes.

Kim