Never Anger a Cat and Two Wolves Part 7

Printer-friendly version

It was midnight by the time Tizzy and Julia arrived back at the house. Chaos and Simba were sitting on the front porch when Julia parked her SUV next to her sister hummer’s.

“God, I am so glad to be home.” Julia was stretching her body to get the kinks out.

“Me too and it looks like the welcoming committee is awake and waiting for us.” Tizzy pointed to Chaos and Simba.

“Where’s Sher-Khan?” Tizzy knew her mother was here at the house.

“I don’t know.”

Julia was walking towards the house with Sphinx by her side, when he stops and looks back behind them. Julia notices Chaos stand up on the front porch and sniff the air. A low growl could be heard from him as he howls summoning the other wolves to him. Him and Simba jumps from the front porch and start running down the driveway. Cadmus, Manes, Terror, Mischief, come running out of the house and from around the house comes Sher-Khan. Sphinx follows the rest of the pack.

“Oh shit, we have intruders on the grounds.” Julia races inside the house to drop her bags and grab her personal assault rifle and her armor.
Just as her and Tizzy run inside the house. The house goes into lock down mode. The blast plate covers the front door and the windows armor plates popup from their hiding spots. The house switches over from external power supply to internal power supply.

Both Julia and Tizzy notices their parents and Gina getting dress in their combat gear. The television in the main room switches over to the security monitors around the property and the house. The sensors around the property were showing two six men hit squads approaching from two separate directions the first squad was approaching from the main driveway that lead directly towards the main house and the second squad was approaching from the forest service road that the rangers and game warden use to ambush illegal hunters.

The wolves and Ligers had split off towards each group. The Ligers were heading towards the group coming down the main driveway and the wolves were heading towards the group coming from the service road.

Jack glances towards Julia and Tizzy “hurry up and change girls. We have a small hit squad on the property.”

“We’re hurrying dad.” Julia was strapping on her body armor.

Tizzy was strapping on her personal body armor.

“What’s the plan dad?” Gina looks towards her father.

“You girls take the team coming down driveway. Me and your aunt are going to take the ones on the service road. Try not to kill them all if you
can. We need to find out who sent them here and why.” Jack was looking towards his angels.

They reminded him of the old television show Charlie’s Angels

“Alright dad.” Julia chambers a round in her assault rifle.

“You all better come back without any injuries.” Debbie had come downstairs after making sure the three girls they had staying with them and the twins were in the safe room with Selena.

She had put her body armor on and had her weapons as well.

“I’ll monitor you from the office.” Debbie gives her husband a kiss and hug each girl.

“Be careful out there.” Debbie heads into Jack’s office and bring the sensors online and sits down in his chair. She watches the monitor.

“You heard your mother and aunt girls. Let’s go and have fun.” Jack opens the hidden door behind the bookcase and head outside.

Jack and Cheshire heads towards the woods. They could already hear gunfire coming from the squad trying to protect themselves from the wolves. An evil smile appears on Jack’s face as he hears screams from some of the attackers.

Julia, Tizzy and Gina head down the drive way. They knew exactly where the other squad was from the screaming of at least two of them.
Debbie was feeding them their position from the hidden sensors along the driveway and the driveway itself. Jack had installed the new road material that acted like a solar collector and could be custom program with designs and collect solar energy.

First Hit Team (Forest service road):
Anatoly and his men had been given orders to kill the two women that had interfered with their mission. When they did a search on who owned the property, they found out it was owned by one Jack Bounty. When they ran his name, it had come back with a warning from Moscow to not approach. The order came from the Russian President himself.

When Anatoly told this to his commander, he was told to do it anyway or he would have him killed. Anatoly picked his best men to attack the place. Him and his men had made it to the property and then split up to attack from two sides. His information had included the fact that one of his targets was the oldest daughter of Mr. Bounty.

As him and his team were making their way down the service road. They were attack by a pack of wolves. He was attacked by the biggest wolf he had ever seen. He had barely managed to escape from it. He had taken his knife and stabbed the beast at his shoulder joint. He had to stabbed the beast several times, before it loosened its grip on his right arm. Blood was flowing freely down his arm.

He hears an angry growl and looks around from where the sound was coming from and spots a set of red eyes looking at him. He brings his left hand up to shoot the wolf as it jumps towards him and manages to hit him in the chest. The wolf however locks its jaws around his throat and tears it out before it dies.

Jack had spotted Chaos attacking one of the intruders and watched as his wolf was killed. Jack kept his calm as he walked forward to move his best friend off the shooter. He notices that Chaos had taken the guy with him. His jaws were locked around the guys throat. Jack pulls his gun and puts two rounds into his chest just to make sure the bastard was dead. He moves onto his next target and shots him in his leg.
Cheshire spotted her targets and instead of using her gun. She disables them herself by either breaking their legs or knocking them out.

Jack and Cheshire hear screams as several other targets are killed by the wolves. When they go to investigate the screams. They find Sphinx and Cadmus had taken one guy down each. Manes, Terror, Mischief had taken down guy of their own. The guy looked like he had been mauled by a lion.

“Where’s Chaos?” Cheshire was looking for Jack’s best friend.

“He’s dead. The guy he went after killed him, but not before he crashed his throat.”

“I’m sorry Jack. I know how much Chaos meant to you. Are you going to have him clone?” Cheshire had done that with Sher-Khan a few times.

“I might. Hopefully, Doctor Keaira O’Brien will be willing to do it.” Jack walks over towards Sphinx to check his leg. He had seen the wolf limping.

Jack pulls out his flashlight and check his legs. He discovers a gash on his left leg near his shoulder joint.

“You’re going to need stitches boy.” Jack does a quick patch job on Sphinx till he gets him back to the house.

Second Hit Team (Main Driveway):
Vladimir had gotten reports from team one that they were under attack from a group of wolves. Then he heard two members of his team firing their guns. Before he could ask them, what was attacking them, there was a loud roar followed by two screams. Vladimir felt himself getting sleepy and then passes out. Just before he passes out. He sees a figure standing in front of him.

Julia watches as her target passes out from being hit by her tranquilizer gun. She had seen Sher-Khan and Simba take down one person each. Tizzy had dropped her target and watches as Gina went hand-to-hand with her target.

Gina had decided that she wanted to have some fun. She wanted to use some of the skills her father taught her. She had managed to sneak
up on her target and disarmed him quickly and quietly.

Viktor couldn’t see what or who had appeared in front of him. The small petite woman had managed to disarm him quickly and was standing there in front of him smiling.

“Вы хотите играть?” A smile appears on Gina’s face.

“Ты мертв.” The guy swings at Gina after responding.

Gina blocks the attack and returns it with one of her own. Viktor blocks her knee meant for his groin. She strikes again and strikes Viktor’s jaw hard.

Viktor felt the pain from the punch to his jaw.

Gina catches his arm and twist behind his back and jerks up hard, popping his arm out of his shoulder socket. Kicks him behind his knee and drops him to the ground.

He tries to punch her, but misses as his arm is capture and twisted behind his back. His shoulder pops out of the socket when she jerks up hard on his arm. He drops to the ground from a strike to his leg from behind.

“You ready to surrender?” Gina jerks up hard on his arm.

“DA!” Viktor couldn’t believe a petite girl had beaten him.

Gina lets go and zip cuffs him. While she had been fighting Viktor the wolves and her father and aunt had capture the other hit team members. All of them were dragged to the barn and thrown into cells, while Jack went to go and retrieve Chaos body and brought him back to the clinic.
Jack takes the genetic samples he knew Dr. O’Brien was going to need to clone Chaos.

Julia patches Sphinx up under her father’s watchful eyes. He instructs her how to clean the wounds and how to put stitches in, to close the wound. Cheshire was instructing Tizzy in the same thing with Simba. One of the men Simba attacked, left a long gash across his right leg. Gina was cleaning the wolves up. They had blood all in their fur from attacking the men they took down. Even Cadmus had blood in his fur.

Debbie did a scan of the property to make sure there was no more intruders. The hit team had damaged the transformer that provided power to the house. So, they were still on internal power. Jack looks down at Chaos and was going to miss his best friend.

Afterwards, everyone takes the tunnel linking the main house to the barn. Gina and Julia help their dad bring the dead bodies to the barn for the cleaner to come and get them. Julia might be a cop, but there were some secrets she’ll take to her grave with her.

Cheshire and Tizzy go and locate the hit team’s vehicle. They bring them back to the house to investigate in the morning.

up
250 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

cry

Omg how awful poor Chaos =[.... those bastards are going to pay, obviously the ones there, already did, but the ones who sent them there, they are going to pay, and they are going to die screaming....

So sad that they insisted on ignoring orders... all those men died, because some fobbit's pride.... well... can't wait to see him get his. =p

Sara

There always seems to be a

There always seems to be a "hot dogger" who believes he knows better than those above him when they say to not do something. Glad he got his throat torn out, as he won't be needing it any time soon.