Angel Of Justice Chapter 5

Printer-friendly version

Katlain was a little sore and tired when she left Declan’s apartment in the morning. Declan had nibble and bitten her in certain sensitive areas of her body. She heads back towards her place to take a shower, change and grab the money from her stash she keeps at home.

She pulls into the garage and watches as the door closes behind her. She covers up a yawn as she heads towards her bathroom and take a nice relaxing shower. As she is washing her body. Her fingers touch the area where her penis use to be. The doctor she played around with, couldn’t perform the surgery to give her, her own vagina. However, he did make it easier on her to pass as a woman. He gave her a fake bottom that made her appear to be a woman in her lower region. She couldn’t wait to have the full surgery to have her own neovagina.

She finishes her shower and head into her bedroom and start getting dress. She picks out some clothes that will allow her to blend in with the populace. This way if she was being tailed or someone was looking for her. She could disappear quickly. She checks her appearance and head out to her car and drives over towards the drop location.

The ride over wasn’t that bad. She grabs a coffee and sits down to wait for Phillipe to show up. She takes a sip of her coffee and just wait for Phillipe to show. At noon, she spots Phillipe walking in. She watches as he walks up to the counter to buy a coffee. Once he is done, he heads outside and sit down.

She gets out and walks up to Phillipe “is this seat taken?”

Phillipe was expecting Katlain to approach him from the street.

“No, please sit down and join me.” Phillipe motions to an empty chair at his table.

“Thank you.” Katlain sits down.

“So, how are you doing this morning, Katlain?” Phillipe liked this woman.

He had checked her out. He found out she was what she claimed to be. He even got some of the pictures she had done. He found them online.

“I’m doing fine. I had a nice sweet dream.” Katlain takes a sip of her coffee.

“That’s good, do you have my money?” Phillipe figures he’ll get business out of the way for him.

“Yes, do you have the information I asked for?” Katlain was watching his facial expression.

“Yes, I do.” He reaches into his pocket and withdraws a usb drive.

He hands the usb to Katlain, as she hands the money to him in a bank envelope.

“Thank you.” Katlain tucks the usb drive into her pants pocket.

She had put on a pair of jeans when she went home to change.

“You need to be careful with that information I gave you Ms. Brownlow. The people you want revenge against are a nasty bunch. ATF is watching them for the possession and selling of illegal arms.” Phillipe takes a sip of his coffee.

“Is that information going to cost me extra?” Katlain wonders why he gave her that info.

“No, I figure it might be helpful. Just be careful, is all I am saying.”

“Thank you.” Katlain finishes her coffee and leans over and plants a kiss on Phillipe cheek.

“You’re welcome.” Phillipe watches as Katlain gets up and walks off.

Katlain heads towards her car after dealing with Phillipe. She drives towards her favorite restaurant and takes a booth in the back so she could see who was coming in. She pulls her netbook out and looks at the information on the thumb drive.

The place she needed to go to was only 20 miles from her. She notices that she was going to need to be careful. There was nothing but woods around, which meant her Mustang would stick out like a sore thumb. She was going to need to steal a pick-up truck that could blend in. She had the rest of the stuff she needed at her storage unit.

Katlain closes her netbook and tucks it back into her purse. She orders some lunch and figures she’ll go by the hospital to peek in on her friend. Once she was done with lunch. She drives towards the hospital to check on Julie.

She peeks her head in after knocking on the door. She notices Julie was awake.

“Hey sleepy head. How are you feeling?” Katlain walks in and over towards Julie.

“Like someone shot me. My sister said you stopped by and you wanted us to come and stay with you.” Julie knew that Katlain took friendship serious.

“Yep, I did. I also told her to bring your bills to me as well. Look, I know I don’t need to do this, but I want too. Just give me your bills and I will handle them till your able to get back on your feet. Also, I’ll pay for Faith’s moving expense as well. I consider both of you my sisters.” Katlain sits down in the chair near the bed.

Tears start to leak from Julie’s eyes.

“Hey, what’s with the water works?” Katlain takes some tissue and clean the tears away.

“No one had ever care for me like you do, except my sister.” That was the main reason she had turned to drugs, was because of her family life.

Katlain grabs her hand and held it “look, I know how you never had anyone care for you like your sister. I want you to know you are my family. I take care of my family.”

Katlain stays for a while talking with Julie for a while. She leaves and goes by her storage unit to grab the gear she was going to need for the recon she was doing tonight. While she is at her storage unit, she grabs a handful of trackers she bought to tag cars that she was going to steal later. She also switches out her legal .45 caliber gun, for one she bought from an arms dealer she knows and did a favor for.

She still needed another vehicle to use. She knew there was a towing company lot nearby that had a Rubicon they had towed in that had been sitting for a while. She knew the owner was going to put a mechanics lean on it and flip it. She’ll break-in after dark to steal it. She’ll take it back to her garage to change the identity plates on it and get a clean title for it later.

Katlain heads over to her garage and changes her vehicles while she is thinking about it. She’ll call her friend at the cab company to come and pick her up. He’s done a few favors for her before. She packs everything she is going to need to steal the Rubicon tonight. She makes sure she has the items she was going to need to track and listen in on people tonight.

She tinkers around with the mustang she worked on the other night. She missed a few items that could be a problem later. Once she fixes those problems, she orders a pizza and waits till about midnight. She changes out of the clothes she had own and into her work clothes. She calls her friend to come by and pick her up.

“Hey Mike, I need a lift tonight. Can you come by and pick me up, please?” Katlain hopes Mike isn’t busy.

“No problem Katlain. Where do you want me to pick you up at?”

“Pick me up at the garage, Mike. I’ll be waiting for you.” Katlain heads towards the side door.

“Alright, Katlain. See you in ten minutes.”

“Thanks Mike.” Katlain hangs up.

Katlain looks at her watch and heads out to see if Mike had arrived. Just as she walks outside, Mike pulls up in front of her.

“Hey Mike.” Katlain climbs into the backseat.

“It’s been a while since I’ve seen you darling. Where have you been hiding?”

“Oh, here and there.” Katlain made herself comfortable.

“So, where are you off too?” Mike looks in his rearview mirror towards Katlain.

“34th and West Forest Avenue. Can we keep this off the log, Mike?” Katlain knew the log was required by the cab company.

“Okay, Katlain” Mike puts the cab in gear and heads towards the location.

Katlain sits back and relaxes. She goes over everything she knew about the towing company. How they were setup and where in the yard the Rubicon was parked.

“Are you on a scouting mission tonight, Katlain?” Mike knew what Katlain did in her spare time.

“No, I’m rescuing a vehicle from the Norcott brothers.” Katlain had a mischievous smile on her face.

“You always say that about what you are doing.”

“No, I don’t. However, this time it’s true. The car has had a lot of modifications done to it and the owner can’t pay the storage fee on it.”

“So, you think you can save the vehicle?” Mike looks at Katlain

“Yep, I’m sure I can.” Katlain gives him a big smile.

After fifteen minutes. Mike pulls up at 34th and West Forest Avenue.

“Here we are Katlain. You owe me fifteen dollars.” Mike turns around to face Katlain.

“Here’s thirty dollars for you, Mike.” Katlain hands Mike thirty dollars.

“That’s too much, Katlain.” He tries to refuse the money.

“Take it, Mike.” Katlain refuses to take the money back.

Mike looks at Katlain giving her the stern father look.

“Won’t work Mike. I have uncles who can’t get me to back down.” Katlain opens the door and slides out of the back of the cab.

“Bye Mike.” Katlain waves goodbye and starts walking off.

Mike drives off to his next pick-up.

Katlain just smiles as she heads towards the building and cut the camera feed. She looks for the Rubicon and see that they had moved it so it
could be driven out. She double checks the fence and gate to make sure there isn’t any alarm or anything. She cuts the fence in a concealed area and slips in. She knew they didn’t have a dog. She moves up to the Rubicon and picks the lock and climbs in. Instead of pulling wires like most thieves do. She picks the ignition and tries starting the Rubicon and it turns right on over on the first try.

She drives up to the gate and picks the lock and unlocks the gate. She drives the Rubicon right out of the storage lot and re-locks the gate. She leaves the area with the Rubicon quickly, but not to quickly so not to bring attention to herself. She stops a safe distance away and changes the license plate. She had a good license plate that was register to the same year of the Rubicon.

17936ee9e4031061ae21455680a88ef6--jeep-wrangler-rubicon-jeep-wranglers.jpg

The Rubicon Katlain stole.

up
294 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

That sucker

That sucker will stand out like a sore thumb if anybody starts looking for it. She really needs to change it's looks.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin