What You Can't See, Can Hurt You Chapter 8

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Caution: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

TG Elements: 

TG Themes: 

Other Keywords: 

Permission: 

Sasha stayed quiet as she was laying in the back of the van she had been grabbed and tossed in. She had gone back to the pub after stopping by the stage to grab a few items she was going to need. She had disguised herself to look like Cassandra and stepped outside of the pub and was grabbed within fifteen minutes of walking down the street. She had gotten with Cassandra and Jerry to tell them her plan. The whole thing hinged on Cassandra staying out of sight. Sasha had used her skills to disguise Cassandra to look like someone Sasha had met years ago. The whole thing hinged on Jerry treating Cassandra like she could see. Also, for someone else to be by Cassandra while she was disguised. Sasha had setup a hotel room near the security people that had stayed to watch her stuff.

When she stepped outside of the pub to take her daily walk, like Cassandra normally does. She was picked up right away and given a knockout drug. Luckily for her, she was expecting this type of treatment. She actives her tracking device to keep track where she was going.
The drug slowly wears off and she finds herself bound to a chair. She opens her eyes to look out through the pink wrap arounds glasses that Cassandra normally wears. There was two men guarding her. Her arms were duct taped to an old arm office chair. She kept pretending she was asleep. The two men guarding her weren’t paying any attention to her. So, Sasha slips a nail file that was glued to her skin. She manages to wiggle her fingers to move the nail file out so she could use it to cut through the duct tape. Once she gets her arm free, she makes it seem she is coming around.

She moans some and in a scare voice “where am I?”

“Ah! Sleeping beauty finally wakes-up.” Romeo walks over to Cassandra/Sasha.

Sasha stare directly at Romeo. Her contacts made her eyes the same as Cassandra’s.

“Why did you kidnap me?” Sasha slides the nail file back down her sleeve.

“Because you are worth a lot of money to someone and Mr. Ludlam is paying me good money to collect you. It’s funny, you’re supposed to be able to see the future, but you didn’t see your capture.” Romeo had a smirk on his face.

“I can’t see my own future. I only see other people’s future.” Sasha hopes the guy buys the lie.

Sasha had practice Cassandra’s voice to make sure she could sell the deception.

“Well, it’s too bad you didn’t see your future. Because now you are going to belong to someone for the rest of your life. Who knows, the person that wants you might breed you so your gifts can be passed on.” Romeo had an evil smile on his face.

Sasha figures he didn’t know the truth about Cassandra.

“Is Mr. Ludlum going to show up here?” Sasha was hoping he would.

“Yes, he will be showing up here with the buyer that wants you.” Romeo steps forward and caress Sasha’s face.

Sasha moves her head out of the way of his touch.

Romeo slaps her hard on her left cheek.

“You’ll be begging for any man’s touch after your new owner gets done with you.” Romeo turns around and walks back towards his partner.

Sasha flexes her left wrist to get her other nail file to move up so she could grab it. She cuts the duct tape holding her left wrist. She stops when she thinks the other guy spots what she was doing. She watches him and once he turns back to what he was doing. She sits quietly waiting for Adam Ludlum and the guy that wanted to buy her. She was going to give them a surprise of her own.

She had her outfit on underneath the clothes she had borrowed from Cassandra. Which meant she had access to some of her specialized gear. She just sat, watched and waited for Adam and the mysterious guy to show-up. A few hours go by before Adam and the mysterious person who wanted Cassandra shows-up.

Sasha watches as Adam and the other guy come walking in. They stopped to talk with Romeo and glances towards her a few times. She couldn’t hear what they were saying because they were keeping the conversation low. The guy that came with Adam Ludlum gives Romeo an envelope and then shakes his hand. She waits for Adam and his friend to come closer to her.

The mysterious guy she doesn’t know, come walking over and stands directly in front of her. A smile appears on his face.

“I have finally found you Cassandra. You’ll be making me very rich.” He just smiles at Cassandra.

Sasha springs up fast and strike several nerve clusters to paralyze him with those strikes. She palms some knockout golf balls and toss those at Romeo and his friend. She turns to face Adam and he fires his gun at her and hits her side.

The suit she had on under the clothes she borrowed from Cassandra absorbs the impact, but hurts like hell. She gets hit a second time and it sends her flying backwards to the floor. She tosses one of her tricked balls towards Adam striking him, but it didn’t explode like it was suppose too.

Adam Ludlum was startled when Cassandra had sprung up and struck Joel Busterly first and turned towards him. He should had known it was Wild Fire.

He aims his gun at her as she laid on the floor “say goodbye Wild Fire.”

Just as he was about to pull the trigger, Sasha lifts her arm up palm first and flicks her wrist as two darts fire from under her wrist and strike Adam.

Adam felt his chest get hit by something, which caused him to fire his gun, missing Sasha. The next thing he feels is the numbing sensation spreading from his chest. He drops his gun and stumbles backwards as he drops towards the floor.

Sasha was in pain from the two gunshots she received. Both bullets had hit in the same area. She knew they hadn’t penetrated the suit, but the kinetic energy from the impact hurt like hell. She presses the emergency button on her wrist to summon the security team to get her before she passes out from the pain.

When she wakes a few hours later. She finds herself in her hotel room and can feel her chest wrapped up. She tries to move and feels a sharp pain when she does.

“I wouldn’t try moving too much. You have two fractured ribs.” Sara had bandage Sasha up when Harry and Freddy brought Sasha back to the hotel room, after receiving her emergency signal.

“Did you guys bring anyone else back?” Sasha wanted Adam.

“Yes, we brought the two guys that kidnapped you and the guy looking for Cassandra. Your target wasn’t there.”

“Dam it, I shot him with the needles to paralyze him.” Sasha was pissed that Adam had escaped her again.

“There was a black Lincoln Town car pulling away when we pulled up. Freddy is running the plates and you have a show tonight to perform.” Sara knew Sasha was going to have a hard time during her performance tonight with two fractured ribs.

“Dam it!” Sasha just stares up at the ceiling wondering what she was going to do to draw Adam out.

“Get some rest, Sasha. I’ll wake you when its time for you to head over to get ready for the performance.” Sara gets up to leave.

“Thanks Sara.” Sasha looks at Sara with a smile on her face.

“Any time Sasha, just get some rest.” Sara leaves the room.

up
211 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Great

Christina H's picture

I would love to leave comments - but how can you comment on perfection your stories merge so well together and are all so readable.

Christina

Ditto's!

Hey that's my excuse..

alissa

Horse shoes and hand grenades

Jamie Lee's picture

Sasha was so close in catching that slob. If the other guys were knocked out and Adam was paralyzed then there's someone else helping him, unless the drug wore off before help arrived.

Others have feelings too.

Slippery as an eal

Samantha Heart's picture

He must have had a vest on or something else but they will get him

Love Samantha Renée Heart.