Easy As Falling Off A Bike pt 271

Printer-friendly version

EAFOAB
by BC&AaG
part. 271.

Breakfast was a little embarrassing, with Stella and I blushing every time we made eye contact. When she had finished and was going up to dress, I grabbed her and gave her a huge hug. She initially tensed then I felt her body relax. In fact she began to cry.

"Stella we have to get through this, both your ordeal and what happened last night."

"But nothing happened last night."

"That's what I mean. Nothing happened so why are we behaving as if it did?"

"I don't know, it's not as if I wanted it to."

"Nor me, I can't cope with Simon."

"Don't tell me you've taken his virginity?" she squealed.

"Eh! He's not a virgin is he?"

"I dunno, I just can't see him getting it with any of the girls he seemed to date, unless he parted with loads of cash."

"I can't believe I'm the only woman who finds him attractive."

"Maybe not in the entire universe, just on this planet." Stella smirked as she spoke and disentangled from my embrace.

"Yes you two are siblings, alright."

"I'm not the weirdo who finds Simon attractive," she snorted.

"Oh come off it, he's actually quite a good looking bloke, especialy if he lost a few pounds. He seems to have gained weight since I've known him."

"Your cooking."

"Oh dear, I had a horrible feeling you were going to say that."

"It's true to some extent, you don't usually do sweets, so that's an advantage. He just stuffs all the savories."

"I was thinking I need to get him on a diet, I mean Henry is in good shape."

"Daddy takes his appearance very seriously, can't be a roue with a paunch."

"I supose not. Want to do something today?" I asked her.

"Not really, no energy, oh and I have to see Dr Redhead later. Could you take me?"

"I suppose so, I've nothing else planned. What time is the appointment?"

"Half past eleven."

"Shall we get some lunch afterwards?"

"Could do, although I might not be very hungry afterwards."

"We'll play it by ear then. I'll bring a book with me."

"What Cycling weekly?"

"Oh that's an idea, it came yesterday." I beamed a thank you at her, I'd forgotten all about it.

"Most women I know read Cosmo or Marie Claire, my sister reads Cycling bloody Weekly!"

"Or Lance's book."

"Aaarrrrrrghhhhhhhhh!" screeched Stella and bashed herself on the head.

I had obviously said something which exasperated her, but I couldn't think what, doesn't everyone read such things?

I popped the dirty dishes in the washer and switched it on, then went up to shower. An hour later I was back down taking the dishes out and putting them away, only now, I was dressed and ready to go out.

Stella arrived looking very smart, I was in a skirt and top and she was in a designer trouser suit. "Just remember, you are not allowed to seduce your therapist." She poked her tongue out at me.

I drove her to the hospital and we parked up, maybe the bank should try for the franchise for these parking meters. I'd spent a fortune on them over the last week or two.

I accompanied her to the psychology department and waited reading my magazine when she was called. I was deeply into my magazine when a finger pushed the journal down. I looked up in surprise.

"It's erm, Simon Cameron's girl, isn't it?" said a tall young man.

I looked at him, he was vaguely familiar. "Sorry, I can't recall you, are you a friend of Simon's?"

"It's Kevin, from the garage."

The memory came flooding back, that Kevin! I felt myself blushing like a stop light. "Sorry I don't think so," I lied and he knew it.

"Let me remind you," he said and before I could say or do anything, he kissed me on the lips.

Once again I felt his animal lust and it sent electric shocks through me. I felt my panties getting moist again.

"Oh! I leave you for two seconds and you're seducing half of Portsmouth," boomed Stella across the waiting room.

"You didn't join the cycling club then?"

"Erm, no not had much time, too busy with work and things."

"You will, don't forget now." He turned on his heel winked at Stella and left.

Back in the car she kept on about it. "I don't know Cathy, you have my brother, then his mate Des and now the garage man, all after you. What am I doing wrong?"

"As they seem to flirt with me, what am I doing wrong?"

"He was quite a tasty bit of rough though, wasn't he?"

"Well if you join his cycling club, I'm sure he'd be happy to get better acquainted."

"Only to get to you through me," said Stella with disdain.

"I thought you were a manipulative, scheming female?"

"Yeah, so?" she snapped back.

"Well, aren't you supposed to manipulate and scheme for him to fall madly in lust with you?"

"Not after he's done so with you. I may be desperate but I don't want your cast offs."

"My what! I've only met him twice and on both occasions he's forced himself upon me and stolen some kisses."

"I didn't see you pushing him away."

"It was rather a shock," I said blushing yet again.

"What him kissing you or your enjoyment of it."

"Him recognising me, he's only seen me once before."

"Jeez, what do you do to these guys? They seem entirely in your thrall, as Tom said before, an' he should know, he's one of them."

"What!" I gasped, "Tom is like a father figure to me."

"Only because you wouldn't contemplate what's in his mind."

"What do you mean?" I was blushing even more.

"Cathy, if you need me to spell it out, it's you who needs the therapy - for a learning difficulty!"

She embarrassed me all the way to the restaurant where Tom has his lunch most days. He was already there and didn't see us enter.

"These seats taken?" I asked and he looked up and smiled broadly at us.

"Cathy, Stella, what a gorgeous surprise, in fact two gorgeous surprises. Do have a seat, what can I get you to drink?"

"It's my round Tom," I said and walked off to the bar. I got Stella a red wine, Tom a half of Guinness, he'd already had a pint and would be asleep all afternoon. For myself, I got a soft drink.

I got back to the table and Tom said, "I've ordered you a tuna salad, is that okay?"

"Fine thank you." I passed the drinks around.

"So what have you pair been up to?"

"Our necks, Tom, our necks." I blushed as I spoke.

"Speak for yourself, you floosie."

Tom looked at her in a questioning way.

"I leave her at the waiting room while I go to see the shrink and she's tongue wrestling with a total stranger when I come out. Not only that but when he leaves she has this far away look on her face."

"Oh dear, does Simon know?" said Tom shaking his head.

"She is lying through her teeth," I said pleading with my eyes.

"Am I, indeed! I only know what I saw and you were busy eating each others faces."

I blushed even more and wanted the floor to open and swallow me. Tom tutted and shook his head.

up
157 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Stella Has Gotten Back Into The Game Now, I Wonder If She Will

Decide to start riding a bike now that Kevin has snogged Cathy. As for Tom seeing Cathy as anything other than a daughter? Stella is jealous of Cathy. Still Angharad, a fun chapter in your most wonderful series. Here, we get a steady variety of entertainment as the story changes from comedy to drama. Thank you for this series.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Oh but to be popular

I wonder what I have been doing wrong all these years.

I've never been snogged by just sitting in the doctor's office sitting room. He sounded quite dishy too. I'll consider Cathy's hand off's, but then again how to attract him if cathy is such a thing of beauty.

I would just be plain Joni to them next to Cathy.

I wonder what Tom is thinking of his surogat daughter now, when she is snogging people in a doctors offices?

Hmmm.

Good Job Angharad

I'll take Stella

You can have the castoffs, if Stella fancies a go with another woman I'll be happy to look after her.

KJT

"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose"
Janis Joplin


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Ah ha

Told ya the wrecker driver had a better chance than Des.

Ah, but did you ...

notice the size of the boom on that wrecker?

Then there is his garage full of tools and the lift where he can give her a lube job and rotate her tires.

Garage mechanics/wrecker drivers are soo sexy.

I need to wash my mouth out with soap again.

John in Wauwatosa

P.S. Good to see Stella on the mend. Maybe her attraction to Cathy is a temporay product of her terrible ordeal. She craves human contact and solace yet is at the same time repelled. She's lucky a blood clot didn't develope from her beatings, break loose and give her a stroke or heart attack.

P.S. Don't you dare , Ang, I still see Stella as a surogate mom for Simon and her if they can find an egg donor similar to Cathy OR they can do some kind of DNA manipulation and use Cathy's DNA inplace of Stellas and fetilize it with Simon's, thus Cathy and Simon having their own child, via Stella's womb.

John in Wauwatosa

How Do You Do It?

Always, the story keeps going with new and exciting twists. I am **so** jealous that you are **so** creative!

Yours from the Great White North,

Jenny Grier (Mrs.)

x

Yours from the Great White North,

Jenny Grier (Mrs.)

Easy

Behind every great cat there's a great woman! Or is that backwards? Bonzi? A little help here!

KJT

"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose"
Janis Joplin


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Simon

What will Simon do when he hears about Cathy and Kevin? Or will this be something best left untold. I await the next installment.

Da iawn, Angharad.

Cofleidiau.

Alys

The two hoods

I suspect Cathy would have had considerably less problem with the two hoods in the neighborhood with this guy as a friend. Simon was willing to fight them and all, but was he willing to hunt them down and explain it in detail? Hmmm?

Harlot

See, I was right about peddling her ass all over town !

Cefin