Time To Pay Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version

Time to Pay.
By Anna NaMaus

Michael's punishment begins in such a small way, but we all know what little acorns turn into.

Chapter Four
 
Jenny always worked late on a Thursday which, in turn, meant that Michael got to spend time with Maggie. Maggie was a pretty, vivacious and kind-hearted girl but as far as she was concerned none of that mattered because she was plump. Michael could see that lack of esteem in the way she dressed and the way she walked and used it to draw her close. He would buy her sexy outfits, slowly revealing a little more skin with each gift and showering her with attention and complements.
After work that Thursday the pair retired to Maggie’s apartment and Michael was pleased to discover that his girlfriend was feeling particularly amorous. With a passion that verged on the edge of aggression the girl began undressing her boyfriend. A button ripped off his shirt and flew across the room, bashing into the wall with a small pinging noise. His belt followed soon afterwards, but when it came to his shorts the girl pulled a small, sharp craft knife from her pocket and swiftly sliced through the fabric, totally ruining the garment. Not that Michael cared, or even noticed, as Maggie continued to ravage his body. As his excitement began to get out of control the young girl took him into her mouth and sucked.
 
It was when Michael came to get dressed that the damage to his boxer shorts became evident, Maggie’s only response was a cute smile and a “Oops, sorry” but that didn’t help put his shorts back together. Going commando was not an option either, not because he didn’t want to but because Maggie wouldn’t allow it and the more Michael argued, the closer to tears his young girlfriend got. Eventually, rather than suffering the inevitable sobbing Michael agreed to the only course of action that had ever, really, been open to him. He put on a pair of Maggie’s knickers. Naturally the girl managed to manipulate him on the choice of knickers as well, after pretending to dig through her drawer for a few minutes she pulled out the pair that had been bought especially for the occasion and turned around with a big, happy smile on her face. The sort of smile that says I’ve done well, give me praise.
“Look,” she chirruped happily, “these are called boy shorts so you won’t even notice.”
Michael winced, boy shorts they may well be, but men’s underwear they were not. Pink and lacy, yes; tight and clingy, very much so; but masculine. Not a hint. But, rather than upset Maggie he put them on and quickly hid them under his trousers.
The drive across the city to his home was uneventful, but that didn’t stop Michael from panicking every time another car came close. The only thought in his mind the whole way was that people would see his knockers if he had an accident, the result was the slowest drive he had ever undertaken.
Things hit rock bottom when he arrived home to see Jenny’s car already parked in the driveway. Never once had Jenny arrived home before Michael but today, the one day he needed to be alone she was there waiting. He walked through the door with a fake smile plastered on his face ready to greet his wife, but the greeting stuck in his throat. Jenny was lying on the couch with the lights dimmed and wearing the revealing blue negligee that Michael had bought her the previous Christmas.
As soon as she saw her husband walk in Jenny stood up and walked over. She didn’t say anything, just walked across the room, wrapped her arms around his neck and started to kiss him. Michael was petrified, cursing the fact that his wife somehow managed to pick the one time in his life that he was wearing a pair of pink lacy knickers to make a move on him. Like a deer in headlights Michael didn’t know which way to turn.
Jenny pretended not to notice her husband’s discomfort as she slowly undid his belt and slid it out of its loops before throwing it across the room, she would later return to that belt and hide it to make a later phase of the plan easier to pull off. But for now, she was too busy kissing her husband to stop him telling her that he wanted the toilet, just so he could get the incriminating knickers off. Jenny carefully took hold of the button at the top of Michael’s trousers and pulled, hard. Before her husband knew what was going on the button had joined the shirt button somewhere across the room and his trousers were around his ankles. Satisfied, Jenny stood back admiring her handiwork. Of course, as far as Michael was concerned she was staring at the lacy pink boy shorts. While Michael was genuinely frozen with fear Jenny needed only a second to take in the scene that she had carefully planned for with Maggie. Starting to move she raced over to the sideboard and grabbed her phone, while Michael stood stone like in the middle of the room his wife snapped half a dozen pictures.
The man braced himself for the tirade that he felt sure was coming, his eyes were closed so that he wouldn’t see the scorn in his wife’s eyes, his back stiffened to take the slap to the face she was sure to deliver and then…nothing. Well, nothing that he was expecting, instead her fingers wrapped themselves around his dick, touching him through the lace. She was almost purring as she asked him where his panties came from, deliberately using the phrase ‘your panties’ to make her husband squirm. Before his brain returned to work he almost told her that he had ripped my boxers but that would have led to far too many problems so, instead, he tried to come up with a good reason for the panties. The first thing he discovered was that it’s very tricky to think clearly when your wife is playing with your dick, for some reason the lace made the whole thing feel even more intense and Michael suddenly found himself blurting out “I like them.” By that point Jenny had somehow managed to get the end of his dick, still wrapped in lace, into her mouth so all she did was make some positive noises. Michael plunged on with what his overexcited brain was believing to be a successful plan by repeating that he liked them, over and over again. He even told her that he should be allowed to wear whatever clothes he liked. Although the last part came out a little bit squeakily as he ejaculated through the lace.
 
On Friday morning Jenny never said a word about the previous night’s activities and neither did Michael. For him it was a huge relief and he went to work feeling a lot happier. He didn’t understand how he had gotten away with it but he was certain that I had. Even so, to be on the safe side, he cancelled his plans with Hilary for later in the day and went straight home after work. Jenny was so sexually intense, not just that evening but all weekend, taking her husband back to those first few nights after they got married. It was one of the strangest weekends that she had ever experienced, every time she touched him she felt dirty and horrible because of the way he had treated her, but at the same time she was incredibly excited at the plan she was putting in place and the knowledge that Michael would associate being caught wearing knickers with great and constant sex. By the time Sunday came around and with-it Michael’s weekly squash game with Rod, a colleague of his from the office, the poor man was almost exhausted and, predictably he suffered the heaviest loss he’d ever had. After the game, the two friends went for a pint, as they always did but Michael went home after just one, which was something he never did.
As he neared his house Michael prayed that Jenny was as tired he was but when he walked through the front door she seemed even more excited and animated than when he’d left. Grabbing her husband by the arm as he dropped his sports bag she dragged him up the stairs and into their bedroom. No matter how hard he tried to find out what was going on his wife ignored him, only telling him repeatedly how much he was going to love the surprise and how excited she was. He began to have doubts about that when she led him to his chest of drawers and could have died when she opened it. Every single pair of boxers, jockeys and briefs had gone and been replaced by wisps of lace and satin in pinks, purples and a range of pastel shades.
“I know you felt that you couldn’t express yourself because you didn’t think I’d approve,” she told him, “but I couldn’t be happier I think it’s really sexy. I’d always thought that you disapproved of Billie, but now I know you don’t and that makes me happy too. So I thought I’d surprise you and buy you a whole new drawer full of undies. Aren’t they great.”
Michael felt trapped, what could he do? It wasn’t as though he could tell her the truth and admit that he had lied earlier to cover up an affair, nor did he want to upset her so he pretended to be pleased. At least, he told himself, he could always pick up some new boxers on his lunch break the next day.

To be continued...

If you can't wait for Chapter Five then pop over to my blog where you'll find it waiting.

up
126 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Panties are good!

Can't wait to see how he copes with his new underwear. I can almost see the slippery slope now! Soon so so soon!

Santacruzman

Rock and his hard place

Jamie Lee's picture

Michael has really maneuvered himself into one hard spot. He tells the truth and he gets jammed. He goes alone with the ladies and he risk exposure should someone discover what he's wearing.

He's trapped by the lie he started and is watching as it spins out of his control. But he deserves everything these ladies have in mind for him.

Others have feelings too.