Trick or Treat

Printer-friendly version

A Halloween Princess, a Halloween witch, and a regular dad were walking down the street from house to house on Halloween. There were so many of these Halloween characters, moms, and dads out on the street as the sun was going down. It was a good thing that normally this was a quiet street, because the kids were running back and forth across from one side of the street to the next. They were trying to hit as many houses as they could before it got dark.

Now, the Halloween witch turned to her dad, “Dad, if we run across like they are, we will get to more houses.” Dad shook his head. “No, girls, we need to do this right. We need to mind our manners and watch where we are going, especially on Halloween.” The Halloween princess groaned a little too loudly, but followed behind her speedy witch of a sister as they ran up to the next house.
“Trick or treat,” the two Halloween characters shouted as a teenager opened the door. The teenager just grunted and presented the bowl to the girls. “You get two,” he said. The Halloween witch grabbed two and ran off. The Halloween princess had her hands on three, but dad was quick to notice. “Remember, dear. You get two.” She grumbled, and put the least desirable piece of candy back. Then, she was quick to run off. Dad looked up and tried his best to cover for his girls, “Thank you.” The teenager was already back inside. So, dad turned off and tried to catch up to his girls.

He grumbled to himself as they went from house to house. “What is it about this season that makes all these children so crazy – even mine?” He asked. He didn’t need anyone to tell him the answer. It was the rush of dressing up, staying up, and eating candy between houses. There was the rush of seeing all the other kids in their costumes.

It was getting darker and darker. But still these three traveled on. Fewer and fewer kids were on the street. Dad said, “It will be time to quit in about fifteen more minutes.” The Halloween witch was not excited. “Aw, dad, do we have to?” Dad nodded his head. “You have school tomorrow. Of course you do.” Dad was about to add, “And I see that fewer houses have any lights on.” But the Halloween witch and princess were rushing off to the next house. Dad rushed up to catch up.

They were just ringing the bell as he caught up to them. “Remember to say ‘Trick or treat,’” he told them as the door creaked open. “Trick or treat,” the girls shouted.

An old lady smiled at them as they presented their pumpkins for candy. “Oh, my,” she said. “There is a real witch and a real princess. I feel so very special.” She looked at each of them in turn. They were ansy as she gave them a close inspection. After all, they were expecting candy. They were not expecting someone to actually try to talk to them. But they seemed patient enough. “Here is some candy for each of you,” she smiled. She reached from a black bowl she was carrying and handed each of them some candy.
Again, the Halloween witch was about to run off, but dad was in the way. “What do you say to the nice lady?” He asked her. She sighed and turned around. “Thank you.” I patted her on the shoulders, thanking her for remembering her manners. The Halloween princess looked up and smiled for the sweet lady. “Thank you for the candy, Ma’am,” she said.

The old lady smiled at them. “Oh, what sweethearts. So few remember their manners.” She reached deep into her black bowl. And she pulled out two giant candy bars. “This is for the two girls who remembered their manners. Both of their eyes beamed. Each of them was handed the giant version of their favorite piece of candy.

I smile at her and say, “Thank you, Ma’am. You are too kind.” She smiled back. Then, she waved her hand and everything grew real still. Then, she looked right at me.

She said, “You three are the most polite I have had all night. There were some I wanted to turn into old toads for their lack of civility. I was even disgusted at the way the parents didn’t even pay attention to their kids as they tramped on my yard. But you have chased them, kept them to my sidewalk and taught them to speak with kindness. I think you should get a trick or treat as well.”

I was about to say, “That isn’t necessary.” But I didn’t seem to be able to speak or move. She reached deep into her black bowl, which now was steaming with what seemed like magic. Then, she pulled out a small little box. She showed it before my eyes and opened it. It was some kind of pendant with a small symbol on the end.

She told me, “If you put this on, the secret little desire you harbor will come true. You may use it as often as you like. However, you must give yourself an hour of wearing it before taking it off. You must also give yourself an hour without wearing it before putting it back on. Be careful. If you are not, you will not be able to remove it.”

She reached over and put it into my coat. I was still unable to move or speak. She patted the pocket gently. “Don’t even touch it, sweety, until you are in a place where you are comfortable with what happens; you will probably want to use it alone.” Then, she smiled and waved her hand. I shook my head trying to get my bearings. The girls acted as if the last two minutes hadn’t happened. “Happy Hallloween,” they told her. I said, “Happy Halloween,” as she turned to leave.

I barely had a glimpse of her. She was disappearing behind her door and the girls were running down the sidewalk. There was nothing to do but run after them. I didn’t think too much about the pendant as we finished our trick or treating.

That night after I got the sugar hyper and then crashed girls to bed and after I had laid in bed with my wife for a half hour, I snuck out of bed and out to the closet where I had my coat. I reached into the pocket and pulled out the box. Then, I walked down to the basement and turned the lights on.

I opened up the box and took a closer look at it. It was a gold chain holding a simple charm like object that was also gold. It was a circle with a cross on its bottom. I put my hand in and touched it. I took it and put it over my head and let it rest on my skin. I felt strange as suddenly the world around me shifted in a sense. It grew larger.

My body also changed too. It happened all at once, but I didn’t feel any pain. I felt a little disoriented while the change happened. Then, I looked at my hands and my legs and my chest. I was wearing a t-shirt and boxers, but I was no longer me. I had smooth hairless legs – shorter by the way. I had a skinny little stomach. I had smooth and shapely fingers and fingernails. I had two little mounds sticking out of my chest. I had some long flowing hair flowing down from my shoulders. The hair was a bright blonde.

I ran to the basement bathroom. For the first time, I heard my voice now changed after this little bit of Halloween magic. Staring back at me was an almost alien face. It was young and fresh, but still old enough for most standards. I touched my skin and my cheeks and my lips.
At this point, I undressed in front of the full length bathroom mirror on the door. I stepped out of the boxers. I pulled the big t-shirt up and over my chest. I touched my breasts for the first time. They were not as big as my wife’s nor were they as loose. They were a little tighter and firmer to the touch. It felt strange to touch myself there. I bent over to peek down at what was sticking between my legs. There was no little appendage hanging out with its sack. There was a recently shaved area with two little labias. I reached down and touched myself there, carefully, because I wasn’t sure what would happen. It was sensitive down there.

I stared at myself, touched myself, and talked quietly to myself for several long minutes. I walked around a little bit. Well, I strutted a bit. I tried to take a good look at what I was. I was a woman. But I wasn’t just any woman. I was a hot woman – that much was clear. I had the perfect waist, the perfect perky little breasts. I had the innocent looking angel face. I had long blonde locks flowing down from my head.

I wondered what it would feel like to be looked at, adored. I wondered how I would feel if a man bought me a drink. I thought to myself some more. How would it feel to be in the arm of a man as we were dancing across the dance floor? What would I look like in clothes? I was pretty amazed.

I took a look at the clock. It was nearly 1am. I didn’t really want to quit. I wanted to stay up and wear this body all night. I wanted to dress up and go out on the town. I wanted to meet and talk with people. But I wasn’t sure that was entirely safe. I was a woman now, and late at night a woman might have trouble. I was a woman without any clothes to wear. I could sneak into my wife’s closet, but I didn’t want to wake her up. That would all have to wait.

So, I slowly pulled the little pendant off of my skin. The affect was immediate. Again, I felt that little disorienting change. Nothing hurt. But the world moved up and in for the most part. And I was left staring at that pendant with my male eyes. I carefully put the pendant back in its case. Then, I snuck into a corner in the basement and put it up into a hole where I thought no one could find it. Then, I put my pajamas back on and crawled back into bed. I had a rough time trying to sleep. I was too full of thoughts about what had just happened and what was to come.

up
137 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Now why

does this feel like a lead in to a longer story?

Reads like an intro...

It would be interesting to read the mental dilemna of fullfulling the female fantasy or remaining the patriarch of the family. I suggest not making the choice easy for the MC.

Tricky treat

Podracer's picture

Oh so much potential fun - and fiasco.

"Reach for the sun."