The Lokian Way - Part 08 - Mercy Needs To Make No. 2

Printer-friendly version

***** Saturday ****

Next morning, while eating breakfast Victoria noticed Mercy fidgeting. "What's up with you?"

Mercy looked embarrassed. "I think I am bloated. Not actually. Not in a stomach sense. I think I need to prank someone. My magic is filling up and I was warned I shouldn't let it go too far."

"Hmm ok. Go ahead. Do your worst. And maybe later we hit the mall or so."

Mercy thought about what to do to her. Somehow it took the fun out a bit if you had to prank someone who wanted to be pranked. Then Mercy had an idea. "Wait here."

She sprinted upstairs and soon after came back carrying a book. "Al, the person who helps me at the center, gave that to me."

"Oh, a spell book?"

Mercy gave a slight smile. "Not exactly. This is an encyclopedia of known natural trickster spells." Mercy paged through till she found hers. "That's mine. Though mine seems to be an extended version of it."

"So what does that have to do with you? Miss bloaty."

Mercy rolled her eyes but continued. "Al told me that the more powerful a mage is the more natural spells he or she has. He thought I might still have one or two to discover."

"Interesting. So how do you find out? Try every spell in the book and see what works?"

"Ah no. Al said natural spells usually follow a theme. Mine is about clothes obviously."

"Is it? For me, it doesnâ't look that clean cut. I mean your nail-paint yesterday wasn't cloth and my plugs certainly aren't either."

Mercy had to agree. "Okay, maybe it wasn't that good of an idea. This could take longer than I thought."

"What? No way. First baiting me like that and then bailing? Your first spell is awesome enough. If you have others I wanna know."

"Okay. Okay. Geez."

Giggling they both started to look through the book for possible candidates.

*****

Two hours later they Hadn't found one yet.

Then Victoria put her finger on one. "Hey what about that one. It's a bit weird and short in the description. 'Makes any worn item safe to the wearer as long as it is worn'. Pretty cryptic but it concerns clothes right?"

Mercy looked at it and sighed. "Saw that one but in truth, I have no clue how to test this. I mean how can some clothing be dangerous and what would it do to prevent this?"

"Well, it doesn't say it's clothing but any worn item. Maybe it's liberal like your first spell. I mean that can affect any worn item too right?"

"Yeah, but still doesn't explain how something can be dangerous and be made safe."

Rejecting the spell they moved on. A half-hour later Victoria shouted "I got it!" and turned the pages till she was back to the 'makes things save' spell. This time it was Victoria's turn to say "Wait here" and darting upstairs.

As Mercy saw her coming back downstairs she just had to face-palm herself. Victoria had the long blue double ended dildo flopping in her hand. She gave Victoria a look that said "Really!?" Victoria, however, ignored it.

"Okay bear with me here. First I have to show you something."

She placed a stopwatch in Mercy's hand. Then when Mercy looked ready she tilted her head back and started to slide the dildo down her throat. Mercy needed a few moments to swallow her shock and actually start the timer. Not long after Victoria had about half of the dildo down. Maybe about one and a half feet. She let go of it and showed Mercy it like some circus performer might show his sword swallowing. Meanwhile, seconds ticked by and Mercy grew worried. Just when she wanted to say something Victoria grabbed the dildo and pulled it out in one fluid motion. Mercy stopped the watch and saw two minutes fourteen seconds.

"Did you train that?"

"A bit. Little over two minutes? I am getting better."

"As impressive that was what does it have to do with anything?"

"Okay. Bear with me here. While I let go you could argue I have worn the dildo right? And on top of it what would happen if I didn't pull it out? I would have suffocated as my windpipe was blocked right?" Mercy nodded. "So it's worn and unsafe. Perfect for you to test if that spell works."

"I don't know. It sounds like a dangerous experiment."

"Hey, don't worry. If it isn't working I can just pull the dildo out. Come on don't be a chicken."

Sighing Mercy agreed to test it. They moved over to the couch and prepared. Mercy had the stopwatch and was mentally preparing herself. Victoria just wiped the dildo down once and waited for Mercy to calm down.

Finally, they began. Victoria swallowed again and Mercy started the timer. Victoria gave a thumbs up as a sign for Mercy to start. Mercy gave her best to do anything really. It was like fumbling in the dark.

Then, at one minute, she noticed a puzzled look on Victoria's face. However, she waved the worried Mercy off. Then she started to move her hand up and gave a surprised look as she touched the dildo.

Meanwhile, Mercy grew impatient. Seeing Victoria's strange behavior worried her. Then she noticed the stopwatch. It just had passed three minutes. She told Victoria but was yet again waved off. Instead, she moved her hands along the dildo stronger and her face turned red.

Mercy had enough. Something was clearly wrong. Quickly she pinned Victoria under her and started to pull the dildo out. At least she tried. It was stuck in Victoria's throat and her hands always lost her grip. Mercy grew frantic and tried her hardest.

Meanwhile, Victoria started to squirm and thrash under her. Finally, Mercy had a thought. *The spell worked somehow. Or any spell.* She did concentrate on the spell again and to dispel it. Suddenly she did fall backward off the couch, as Victoria's throat let go of the dildo. Mercy quickly got up and looked worried at her friend.

However, she quickly was speechless as Victoria shouted. "That was awesome!" She reached over and looked at the stopwatch. "Twelve minutes. Not bad. But I must say you are a big meanie. I was so close."

Finally, Mercy found her voice back:"What!? I thought you were dying. You turned red and looked distressed."

"I-I wasn't. Mercy this was amazing. I don't know how but I didn't breath. I didn't need to. But there was more. I felt it. The dildo. I could actually feel it like it was a part of me. I could feel it filling my throat but I could also feel my throat squeezing around it. I felt my hand on it and yours. And I actually think it felt like a penis. Or what I think a penis feels like."

Mercy meanwhile was fuming. "So to recap you found out what the spell did and instead of letting me know that you aren't dying you decided to jerk off?"

Mercy's angry tone brought Victoria down from her high fast. Sheepish she said: Sorry. Really. I was caught up in the moment."

Still a bit angry and annoyed she waved her off. "I think we need a break for now to gather our thoughts."

Mercy grabbed the tv remote and switched it on. Watching pretty much the first thing she saw.

*****

Mercy cooled off just about when lunchtime came around. Victoria wanted to order again.

"Why order? The fridge is full." Mercy wanted to know.

"Well, actually I am not good at cooking."

"Oh, so miss prim and proper does have weaknesses. Good to know."

"Yeah yeah mock all you want. Unless you have a better idea ordering it is."

"Well, my dad taught me. He always said cooking runs in the male side of our family. Hmm, maybe not entirely true anymore."

It didn't take long for Mercy to wipe up some decent spaghetti and a good tomato sauce. Much to Victoria's protest, she had to help. Mercy saw it as small payback.

While eating Victoria did try another run at the big elephant in the room. "You know we have to try again right? This new spell is only safe as long as you know everything about it."

"Okay. okay. No more dildo stuff though."

"Agreed. For now at least. So I did go over it again and I think the description of the spell fitted but like your other spell, it expands it."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, your first spell is to alter clothing. At least that's what the book says. But we both know that it expands on it in two ways: for one, you can alter anything that is worn and two there is the mind and memory altering. Okay? Yeah, so this new spell. Let's call it number two ..."

"Oh no, we don't."

Victoria was puzzled. "Why?"

Mercy didn't let herself fouled by Victoria. "Because it's only a matter of time before I hear from you 'Mercy. Why don't you make number two over here?'"

That made Victoria laugh. "I actually hadn't thought of that. Now we just have to call it that." Ignoring Mercy's angry glare she continued on. "Okay, so the book said about 'number two' that it would make any worn item save right? I thought it would make me able to breathe through it. But that didn't happen. It was more like I didn't need to breathe anymore. Like at all. I did inhale before I swallowed you know. But the pressure in my chest just vanished. So I think it didn't make the item save. It simply removed the body function that was blocked by it."

"Hmm, so you are saying we can test it out by blocking other bodily functions?"

"Yes exactly. But there is more. Shortly after you started I felt this strange double sensation. It took me a moment to figure it out. I felt the dildo as if it was my own body. As if it became a part of me. And, uhm, yeah. It felt good. And when you grabbed at it too I nearly lost it. Sorry again about that. Anyway, I think I know ways to try them without .. well in a way which leaves me with the ability to talk. You game?"

Mercy motioned for her to go on. After all soon or later she had to find out.

"Okay, the becoming part of the body should be easy. We can try it out on some random clothes. The other part is harder. But I think I found a way there too. Tell what am I wearing?"

"Well, still your PJ. Maybe we should change clothes soon."

Victoria didn't say anything and waited for Mercy to continue. Catching on she quickly scanned Victoria. "Of course. Should have known. You plugged yourself up again."

"Correct. Now if you do it as long as I have, you get a pretty good feeling when you have to go to ... Well. 'Make number two.' No pun intended there. Anyways I wasn't since yesterday and I am about to be due soon. If you use your spell we can see if it is still the case or if it takes longer. Or not at all."

"Sounds good. But if anything feels strange you tell me ok?"

"Okay, I promise."

Mercy nodded and then concentrated. Soon after she thought the spell was in place. Now that she wasn't so distracted or worried she noticed something else. She felt a tiny flow of her magic to the butt plug. *Must be to maintain the spell,* she thought.

After a moment Victoria noticed it. Tenderly she brushed her fingers along the plug. "It's working. I can feel my fingers. Okay, now for the clothes..."

But Mercy stopped her holding her finger up. "First we get dressed. Properly. My spell won't be an excuse for you to hang around in pajamas the whole day."

"Okay. Okay. Fine."

Together they headed upstairs.

*****

Mercy was still deciding what to wear so Victoria was first to use the shower. After her, it was Mercy's turn. When she came back out Victoria was only dressed in a bra and panties.

"That's not everything you are wearing right? Get dressed."

"Well, I thought you could help me with that." She picked up a thin catalog beside her and showed a page to Mercy. On it was a model wearing a corsage with straps and stockings.

"Why do I feel used right now for my talents?"

"Because you are? Oh, come on silly. Please."

"Fine." Mercy rolled her eyes in mock annoyance, but still only needed a moment till Victoria was wearing the same corsage and stockings. "Now get dressed."

However, Victoria didn't move. She only grinned.

"Oh what now?" wanted Mercy to know.

"Did you forget rule number one again? I think it's your turn to get dressed."

Mercy pondered for a moment but then complied. Looking in the mirror she had to admit it looked good on her. Well, on Victoria too.

"Well, Mercy one more thing till I can get dressed for real. Use your new spell on it. Please."

Mercy concentrated for a moment and then said: "There. You got your wish. Now get dressed."

Victoria gave a quick kiss on Mercy's cheek and then started dressing. When both were ready Victoria announced their next activity. "How about we go to the mall a bit? You could get some pranks going and I can tell my mother honestly that we didn't spend the whole weekend cooped up inside. Sounds good?"

"Sure. But how do we get to the mall? I don't think you have a car, right?"

"Let me worry about that. Because you have something else to worry about." She took Mercy over to the vanity. "I show you some basics on myself and then you try your first baby steps. Okay?"

Mercy shook her head but Victoria was giving no leeway. "Too bad. In for a penny in for a pound. Now watch and learn."

True to her word she only showed a few basics. The lesson about concealer and foundation postponed for another day. What she did show however was some light eyeshadow and how to use mascara. A bit of blush and a very natural lipstick.

"Now you. Oh, don't worry. We can try over when you fail. We have time."

Mercy sighed yet again. A habit she was slowly developing when she was near Victoria. To her surprise, she managed quite well. Only the mascara troubled her as she managed to hit her eye more than once.

Finally done Victoria remarked: "Good work. But if you think that's a hassle try gluing fake eyelashes."

That intrigued Mercy. "Oh, can you show me? Please?"

"Okay. Alright. Guess you need a little reward for everything you endured. Okay, watch."

Mercy and Victoria switched seats. Then Victoria showed her some fake lashes she had. Not the most striking ones but that wouldn't be Victoria's style anyways. Once done it looked good but maybe a bit overkill as her makeup was slightly understated.

*Perfect,* Mercy thought and used her new spell. As Victoria was trying to remove them Mercy just had to comment. "Oh yeah, they look like they're more work. Especially removing them."

Finally, Victoria caught on. "Oh no, you didn't. Oh, come on."

Mercy grinned. "What? You said I deserve a reward."

"Alright. You had your fun. Now undo it."

"Maybe as a reward if you get us a ride or you can wear it on the bus ride."

"Hmpf. Well played missy. But I have my own tricks." She picked up her scissors and with a swift trim cut of some of the long lashes. "Ouch. That hurt. I forgot I feel what is bonded to me."

Mercy had to stifle a snicker. Then she saw that the lashes were re-growing in the span of a few seconds. *Good to know. Whatever is fused regenerates by drawing magic from me.*

"So any more bright ideas or can we go now?"

"You aren't gonna undo it?"

"Nah. Not yet. After all your hijinx I think it's my turn. And just hope I am done for now."

Victoria gave up and fetched her phone instead. "Hey, Brian..."

"Since when do you have Brian's number?"

"Shush! No not you Brian. Mercy was just being excited. So I was calling to ask you a favor. You did say you could maybe borrow your brother's car, right? Hmm. Hmmhmm. Yeah, Mercy and I wanna hit the mall. You game? Hmm. Okay. See you in a bit."

Mercy gave her a bemused look.

"What? Can't I be friends with Brian? You got him reserved?"

Blushing Mercy quickly defended herself. "No that's not it. I didn't know that you were that close already. And didn't you say this sleepover was girls only."

"Well, we aren't sleeping right now, correct? Now come on. Brian will be here soon. He only got the car till six so get a move on."

Together they did go downstairs and put their shoes on. Mercy decided she still had a bit too much magic. She quickly changed Victoria's heels from two inches to four.

"Whoa don't over do it. I need to be able to walk okay?"

"Sure thing I won't make them higher. But gotta make sure you don't cheat out." With that said Mercy fused the heels to Victoria.

"Man, that feels strange. It feels a bit like walking on tiptoes but you have a separated toe," remarked Victoria.

Together they left the house to wait for Brian. As Mercy could see Brian down the road she quickly addressed Victoria. "I think your lipstick is smudged a bit. Look at me and I can quickly correct it before Brian arrives."

Victoria complied and a moment later Brian parked on the sidewalk. He quickly got out and greeted them. "Hey, Mercy. Nice seeing you. Who is your new friend? Victoria's sister? Because she would never wear so much make-up."

Whatever Victoria wanted to say was interrupted as she quickly searched for her mirror. Mercy was already giggling like mad when Victoria finally saw her reflection. "Oh, my gosh Mercy! I look like a total slut! Smudged lipstick my ass. Fix it now."

Mercy was now laughing full force and Brian had a grin on his face too. Finally, Mercy calmed down and reversed the change. "Don't know what you want. At least I didn't fuse it onto you."

That got Mercy a dirty look from Victoria and Brian asked:"Fused?"

Victoria quickly said: "Tell you in the car. Let's get on track again."

With that, they shuffled into the car. Brian was driving and Victoria called shotgun. So Mercy took the backseat. While driving Victoria filed Brian in.

"So we found out Mercy can fuse worn items to a person. They get stuck there like they are part of the body. And they actually feel like part of your body too. Noticed my high heels?"

"Yeah, I thought they were part of Mercy's prank. Not your usual height."

"No, they aren't. Well for testing Mercy fused them. They are actually right now ... Mercy stop it! No changing of my makeup through the rear-view mirror! Anyway, where was I? Oh right. The heels are right now part of me and I can feel them. Like everything. Feels strange but good." Then she turned around to Mercy. "Bright pink barbie make-up? Really? Now behave. We are nearly at the mall. Lots of victims for you to torture there.

Mercy gave a sarcastic "Yes mom," and stuck her tongue out.

"So how long does this fusing last?" wanted Brian to know.

Victoria shrugged and Mercy thought about it a moment. "Till I die I guess. Or get bored and release it. It's not like my first spell where it is done and done you know? It stays active and constantly draws magic from me. I only need to cut off the flow and the spell get's undone by itself."

Victoria helpfully chimed in. "For now we are calling it Mercy's number two."

"No, we are not! I guess 'fusing-spell' is okay for now."

Victoria looked over at Brian and asked:"So only till six?"

"Yeah, my brother needs it this evening. I nearly didn't get it till I said I needed it to drive two girls around. He said he didn't believe me so I hope you don't mind. I need a photo as proof later."

Both of them didn't mind and agreed.

*****

The arrived shortly thereafter and shuffled out. Entering the mall Mercy wanted to know. "So where to first?"

Victoria looked at them both and firmly declared:"Well we are not gonna get you your new video games today." Both of them looked slightly guilty. "Unless we buy a game with a sexy heroine and Mercy cosplays all her outfits."

"Agreed," came from Brian but was shouted over by Mercy's "Absolutely not!"

"Well, in that case, there is something Mercy showed a lot of interest recently. Follow me." With that Victoria marched forward and Mercy and Brian tried to catch on. Suddenly Victoria stopped.

As Mercy looked where they had stopped she had to protest. "Oh hell no. A Blazin' Topic?! Seriously? What made you think..." She couldn't finish as Victoria spun her 180 degrees around. What she saw made her mutter another "Oh hell no!" Before her was now the front of a beauty parlor.

"Well someone was giving me a horrible makeover and I thought that person needs another crash course."

Mercy looked around for help but was doomed when a grinning Brian commented. "Oh, I got to see this."

Soon Mercy found herself in the hands of 'Sandra' and her endless talk about what to do and when. Mercy tried to listen but her mind always returned to the question *How do I get back at them?* It wasn't helping that she saw both of them chatting and coming up with who knows what.

Finally done she had a few bucks less and a bunch of more make-up in a small paper bag. Grudgingly she walked over to both conspirators. "Why do my pranks always bite me in the ass in the end?" She didn't get an answer but lots of laughter.

As they trudged on Mercy asked Victoria to stow the paper bag in her purse.

"Oh, no honey. Put it into your own."

"You know I don't have one." Then she looked suspiciously around and noticed the next stop already close: a leather and accessory shop. Despite Victoria's best try to get her a normal purse Mercy wouldn't give in. However, she found a 'cute' little messenger bag that was more up to her speed and style.

As they exited the shop Brian declared. "And the point goes to Mercy. Bringing the score to 1:1." That earned him a glare from both. "Okay. Okay. How about a truce for now and we get ice cream. My treat."

Both were happy to accept that bribe. As they sat at the ice-cream parlor, Victoria suddenly pointed to an older gentleman. "White boxers."

Mercy quickly caught on. "Nope. Black."

"Over there. Hmm dark blue."

"Nope. Gray."

"Okay. I need an easy target. Dark gray," she said as she pointed towards Brian.

Mercy, however, said in a patronizing tone."Oh too bad. That was correct. Now it's pink."

"What?!" came from Brian and he quickly checked. They were still dark gray. Much to the amusement of both girls.

When they were done Victoria suddenly stood up, surprising both Mercy and Brian. "I got a brilliant idea. Both of you follow me."

"Her brilliant ideas usually spell trouble for me," remarked Mercy to Brian.

Nonetheless, she followed. Soon they were entering a shop for parties and costumes. "Might be fun to get some ideas for Mercy's fusing," Victoria said.

Together they browsed a bit and made a list with pictures. All of them knew Mercy could replicate everything and they weren't made out of money. Still, wigs were tried on and silly prosthetics inspected.

Brian had to actually cut them short. "Sorry girls. We need to head home. Gotta return the car."

A unified "Awww" came from both of them. Before they got into the car Mercy waved Victoria over. While fishing in her bag for her new tube of lipstick she clued Victoria in on her idea.

With a fresh coat on their lips, they surprised Brian by placing a kiss on his cheek. Simultaneously making a selfie. "There. You got your proof for your brother twofold. Give me a second and I send the pic."

Brian thanked them and couldn't hide his grin completely. It stayed on him the whole drive back to Victoria's house. Saying their goodbyes the girls headed in.

Settling down Mercy remarked:"And now we wait for Brian's call."

"Why would he ... Oh no, you didn't. You did? Nice one."

*****

The girls were halfway through dinner when Mercy's phone rang. She quickly answered and put it on speaker.

"Mercy undo it."

"Undo what?"

"You know what. And I hear your giggling. The lipstick. I can't get it off. You fused it didn't you? Undo it."

"Okay. Okay. Done," she said while giggling.

After they all calmed down they said their goodbyes again.

Once done with dinner Victoria had the next surprise ready. "It's time to find out how girly you got in two weeks. Time for 'the test'."

"Oh no, what trouble are you brewing now?"

"Nothing serious. I promise."

Mercy looked unconvinced as she was lead by Victoria to the coach. Mercy couldn't see what DVD she put in the player. *Knowing Victoria it's probably a porno. Gay porn I bet. Lot's of beefy guys to test me.*

However, as the title came on Mercy knew she was wrong and in much deeper trouble. It was a romantic comedy. Victoria pushed a tissue box over to Mercy, earning an angry glare from her.

There was no helping it. It looked like Mercy had to suffer through this.

up
186 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I pity the clown

That ticks Mercy off. Permanent makeup, Then there is that rubber nose...

I'd shorten that double ended

Brooke Erickson's picture

I'd shorten that double ended dildo just enough so that Vicky could close her mouth. Then they could go out in public. at least as long as Vicky kept her mouth shut.

Of course, she'd have to resist the temptation to run her tongue over the part in her mouth... :-)

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

Only a fun idea on the first glance ...

Only a fun idea on the first glance, because how would Victoria get it out again.
So deep in the throat and nothing sticks out to pull on.
Every try to get it out would have to be within about two and a half minutes. (the duration Victora can hold her breath)
Chances are Victoria would have the dildo permanently stuck and fused in her throat as they fail to remove it.
Of course, Victoria's living cost would fall significantly.
With her throat blocked like that eating, drinking and breathing would be substituted by magic.
Nothing to eat or drink equals nothing to ... well, no need for a toilet. So she could wear her buttplugs forever.
At least something positive would come out of it.

As long as the head was

Brooke Erickson's picture

As long as the head was behind the teeth, she could close her mouth. That still gives several inches to grab to remove it. You just have to reach past the teeth.

Also Mercy could just lengthen it when it was time to remove it.

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

Practical use

No need for scuba tanks.

Heh, punny chapter title!

"Whatever is fused regenerates by drawing magic from me."

Sounds like a good way to further keep magic regen down.

This was a humorous chapter! And involving Brian! Very interesting!