Bobby's Christmas Wish

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Contests: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

Permission: 

lights06.gif
December 2017 Christmas Dreams Story Contest Entry
BOBBY'S CHRISTMAS WISH

Christmas was fast approaching, all the shops had long ago hung their garland and put up decorated Christmas trees that we could only hope to match in our homes. Our Christmas cards were put in the mail, while received cards were hung around our mantel pieces.

I'm a single man who is known to dress up occasionally, which is why my sixteen year old nephew is now living with me. You see, Bobby feels he is actually a girl. After being beaten twice by my brother-in-law, and thrown out of the house, I took her in with me.

Rather than being a joyous time, it was very sad time for Bobbi. When walking by her bedroom at night, I often heard sobs coming from her room. My heart was breaking for her, but I didn't know how to make her feel better, other than giving her my love.

We both enjoyed the History Channel, so when they had a special series about the possibility of ancient alien visitations, we intently watched. The program looking at the birth of Jesus,and the three kings or Magi. The experts put forward the Magi were actually aliens that presented certain spices that were thought to have magical powers.

The strange behavior of the Christmas star caused speculation that it in fact it was an alien craft showing the location of the child that was half human, and half extraterrestrial. They then spoke of Jesus's miracles as being abilities he got from his extraterrestrial father.

Easter was explained away using this same logic. About this time, I felt like I was listening to a wonderful fictional tale. Bobbi was fascinated, nodding her head from time to time and pointing out to me how this made more sense than the stories in the Bible.

The show closed with the thought that, in ancient times, if your heart was pure, and your faith was strong, praying to this star would grant your most fervent wish.

After this, for the next 15 days, at night, I heard her praying to a star shining in the North. I thought this was harmless, kind of like Charlie Brown praying to the 'Great Pumpkin' or Santa Claus.

On Christmas Eve a star was unusually bright in the heavens when facing North. This was Bobbi's star. When we retired early for the night, knowing she and I would be up early for the presents under our Christmas tree, Bobbi said to me “I hope you didn't buy me clothes Uncle Kevin, they won't fit tomorrow.”

With that, she kissed my cheek and slid into bed.

I chuckled to myself as I sat on the bed watching the late news,before dropping off to sleep.

I woke up to wild screaming coming from Bobbi's room. Fearing the worst, I ran to her room clad in only my pajama bottoms.

I charged into her room and saw a young blonde haired girl standing in the doorway of her bathroom, facing a mirror. The screaming was coming from this teenager. It took a minute for why she was screaming to sink in. When it did, I spun around and looked for Bobbi in her bed. Not seeing her there, I grabbed the arm of the girl and turned her around facing me.

I felt my knees buckle, the face I was looking at was Bobbi's !

“Uncle Kevin, look, it worked, I'm a girl, a pretty girl !”

With this, I sat on the edge of her bed, not trusting my eyes, or my legs. She came and sat beside me, tears streaming down her cheeks.

I now wished I had taken the time for my pajama top, for she was topless also, but in her case had small, pert breasts that now were rubbing against my arm.

I excused myself to get my bath robe while suggesting she do the same. When I returned, I sat beside her and gave my new niece a hug. Her tears were still falling, adsorbed by the robe.

Other than giving her a kiss on the cheek and hugging her, I was speechless. Words came to me about the sane time Bobbi's tears stopped.

“ Bobbi, your wish came true ! How is this possible? I've got to call someone, your mother, that's who I'll call !”

“NO, Uncle Kevin ! Please don't call them, at least not now. Please, oh please, don't” Bobbi begged. "I want to surprise them, especially my father.”

The ban of Bobby/Bobbi had been lifted for Christmas only, by my brother-in-law. Probably at the insistence of my sister.

There was no way either of us would be able to go back to sleep, so,arm in arm, we descended the stairs to the living room and the Christmas tree. I was still stunned, but the shape under Bobbi's robe was definitely female.

Not knowing what else to do, I proceeded into the kitchen and made coffee. While waiting for it to brew, I thought of the new reality sitting on the sofa staring at the tree. I decided, we were going to church this morning, for the first time in years.

I came back into the living room with two mugs of coffee, after handing one to Bobbi, I mentioned church.

She jumped up, nearly spilling coffee every where and shouted, “Yes! And every Sunday from now on.”

Knowing she had 'Bobbi' clothes upstairs, I suggested she put on at least underwear and casual jeans and a top.
When she came back down, she was wearing a grin from ear to ear and wearing a dress. “My panties and bra are tight but they fit so much better then before.” she said, “When can we go shopping for clothes ?”

I laughed, saying, “Hold your horses, not on Christmas Day, and other than some undies, not tomorrow either. The stores will be a mad house tomorrow.”

After opening our gifts, Bobbi offered to make breakfast. To make the 11 AM service at the church we needed to start getting ready now. For me, it was simple, a shave, a shower, and tossing on a suit.

Bobbi however, took over a hour, proving she indeed was a woman. I decided we would go straight to my sister's house from church. We may be a little over dressed, but I knew Bobbi wanted to present herself as nicely as possible, leaving no doubt as to her gender.

When we arrived at sis's, I had Bobbi ring the doorbell while I stood aside.

My sister answered the door, looking and seeing a cute teenage girl and not who she expected, she asked rather curtly who this girl was. When I stepped into view, she started to chew me out. Figuring I allowed her son to dress up just to piss off my brother-in-law.

“Please Jean, allow us to come in, I want you to meet your daughter.”

Jean started to call me every name in the book, but stepped aside, letting Bobbi and I inside.

Jean's tirade was stopped by a big hug and a kiss by Bobbi. Jean suddenly realized the person hugging her had female curves and she could feel Bobbi's breasts.

“Did you buy my son breast forms from that BC site you are always on with your computer.” Jean said, “I specifically told you not to feed his perversion, Kevin.”

Bobbi slowly undressed, first her coat then her blouse. Jean froze. Finally Bobbi removed her bra, showing her mom her breasts. I had long ago turned my back and saw Tom descending the stairs. At the same time Jean's jaw was dropping, he started to yell “get that freak out of.........”

He stopped dead in the middle of the sentence. Seeing what his wife was seeing, he finished coming down the stairs.

“How is this possible? He wasn't with you long enough for you to mutilate his body.”

Jean looked at Tom and told him to be quiet. Beckoning him to come closer, she held out Bobbi's hand. “Does this feel like the hand of a boy? Look closer, is this the body of a boy?

I don't know how, but our son is now our daughter, and a lovely one too.”

When things calmed down,we sat,and between Bobbi and I,we told the story of Bobbi's Christmas wish that was granted.

up
210 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Now that is an awesome story.

WillowD's picture

While I've seen a number of stories with this plot where the main character is praying and praying for a miracle, I don't think I've read one where it was told from a secondary character's point of view.

I haven't seen any of your competition yet, but I can easily see this being one of the best entries in the contest. Good luck.

Great little Christmas story,

Great little Christmas story, that proves that faith will move mountains or in this case move genders from one side of the divide to the other.

Me thinks that Uncle Kevin

is going to have a new, permanent, house guest. Neither parent sounds like they will be able to get over their prejudices.

SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN

SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN, Which list will you be on ?

oh if only

A very nice story and another reason to never stop praying ...

Good Story

I'm glad she got her Christmas wish. Thanks for writing.

Christmas story

Thank you, I take great pleasure writing these Christmas stories, they are fun to read and to write.

Karen

Nice story!

Thanks for writing it, but more importantly for sharing it! :)

HUGS!
S

Short and oh so sweet

You have managed to present a terrific tale from beginning to end. Thank you!

Bobbi deserves his uncle

Jamie Lee's picture

Beaten by his dad, and because of her moms' attitude, with her moms' approval, Bobbi has a parent in her uncle. The two who birthed her should have nothing further to do with her.

Using words like freak and mutilate show both need fixed so they don't pass on their hatred to any other children.

Bobby has the faith of a child, a faith which has yet to be tainted by deceit, disappointment, or as in the case of her parents, betrayal. His faith brought him the one and only gift he really wanted for Christmas.

Strange how the parents' attitude changed when they both realized they were looking at a real girl, who was female in every physical way. Maybe their faith changed at that moment because of seeing the power of faith.

Others have feelings too.

Bobbie's faith

Thank you all for the nice complements. Having faith in praying on Christmas makes it fun even if our wishes don't come true.